Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

No surprise, Ramona and Bethenny are bonding over their equal dislike of Heather. I see why they are friends they are both ridiculous. Carole and Dorinda are the only sane ones at the table. LOL... Bethenny doesnt want to go down on another woman... she might be a pillow princess.

• Love 9
(edited)

This episode was so dull, I found myself on the Patent & Trademark Office website. So, just FYI, Kristen filed for "Pop of Color" and "P.O.C." to be trademarked for beauty products (including nail polish) on September 10, 2014. IIRC my intellectual property law class, she thus had a stake claimed on the trademark as of that date. It's since been approved and are her trademarks. Since this ep was shot in December, Kristen wasn't entirely wrong. She may not have been approved for the TMs at that point, but she had e.

Thanks for looking into that. Because when I heard that story, I thought Josh wouldn't be so stupid as to not file for the trademark, and I thought Bethenny suddenly running away wasn't because she wouldn't give Kristin the time of day but because she realized she got caught in a lie. And B really doesn't like that sort of attention.

I know the woman speaks quickly, but she seemed especially amped up in this episode, like on something amped up. Bottom line, if your life is that out of control, take steps to simplify, not make it worse. Don't sign up for a TV show.

How likely is it that the branding meeting was a set-up? I question whether B's brand is so large that the CEO of that Arizona drinks company would personally go to that meeting, if it wasn't televised. Hysterical that the coffee set up had a competitor brand of sweetener. Man I am dying to know what Sonja was writing in her little red book (props to B for using red books and wearing a partly red dress to her meeting).

[edited because there was only one CEO and "man" and "many" are not the same word!]

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Love 14

Carole/Luann are stirring that pot hard between Beth and Kristen and Heather ! Good lawd ladies. Kristen is not my favorite person but Bethenny knows she was caught when she walked away and dismissed that whole convo. Own your shit, Beth!

Well according to Bethenny's blog tonight, she never called Kristen "dumb" and she never said anything about "trademarking the name" and she does not know where Carole got that from!..........but she still considers Carole a friend. LOL

• Love 10

Great more rehearsed sympathy tears from Bethenny next week. I cant wait fuckin wait!

And here comes the kid excuse one more damn time.

Well according to Bethenny's blog tonight, she never called Kristen "dumb" and she never said anything about "trademarking the name" and she does not know where Carole got that from!..........but she still considers Carole a friend. LOL

Interesting but she was quick to runaway from conflict.

• Love 10

Ugh.  I'm probably going to have to go back and look at the episode again and put on closed captioning.  I couldn't hear half of what they were saying.

So Beth has this meeting with all the companies who she's partners with.  God, is it me or is she very unprofessional, especially when she decides to take a break to talk to Sonja.  These people must have been embarrassed as hell to be a part of this. 

I felt like I was watching, once again, season one of Bethenny Starting Over. 

• Love 13

I've always liked seeing Avery on the show, but the poor thing didn't seem to be enjoying it much tonight. Seemed like she was just hauled in as a prop so Ramona could let all the world know that Mario wants her back. Which I doubt.

• Love 13

I've always liked seeing Avery on the show, but the poor thing didn't seem to be enjoying it much tonight. Seemed like she was just hauled in as a prop so Ramona could let all the world know that Mario wants her back. Which I doubt.

I agree. I have a feeling the Ramonacoaster was standard in the Singer home and, tho I don't admire Mario's recent actions, IMO he deserves the credit for Avery being as settled as she appears.

• Love 11
(edited)

Ugh.  I'm probably going to have to go back and look at the episode again and put on closed captioning.  I couldn't hear half of what they were saying.

So Beth has this meeting with all the companies who she's partners with.  God, is it me or is she very unprofessional, especially when she decides to take a break to talk to Sonja.  These people must have been embarrassed as hell to be a part of this. 

I felt like I was watching, once again, season one of Bethenny Starting Over. 

To be fair, we have no idea of how long the meeting had been going on before the break.

As  for fhem being embarassed, they did sign  a release -  though I  did notice one man's face was blurred out,

When Heather comes on too strong w/people I always think of The Mary Tyler Moore show when Rhoda's mom Ida first shows up in Minneapolis and Rhoda doesn't want to see her because Ida is so overbearing--Rhoda calls it 'Bronx Love" which was a euphenism for Jewish Mother.

I think Heather is an Italian Jewish mother  similar to Ida.

Edited by sheetmoss
  • Love 7
(edited)

Well according to Bethenny's blog tonight, she never called Kristen "dumb" and she never said anything about "trademarking the name" and she does not know where Carole got that from!..........but she still considers Carole a friend. LOL

Kristin had it right in her TH.  Bethenny doesn't give two fucks about her. 

Edited by izabella
  • Love 20

I want to know who's responsible for the CC.  In the midst of the Beth/Luann conversation, the words "LL Cool J" popped up.  I had to rewind, and there it was again.  At least it gave me a little snicker.

• Love 14

Kristen was lovely tonight. Her hair and makeup looked fantastic.

Beth probably thinks Kristen is the the stereotype bubblehead model who has the nerve to show they can be business savvy by a nail polish line.

Beth doesnt have to like Kristen or buy her stuff but if Cindy Crawford can make millions post-modeling why cant Kristen?

• Love 11

Does Heather think it's cool or something to shorten the name of everybody she meets? I've never seen anybody do that before.

So far we have, Son, Lu, Beth, and Ramon. Then tonight she shortens Avery's name to Ave.

Why the hell does she do that?

I'm waiting for somebody to tell her that's not their name.

A nail polish line. Really? And she had the balls to compare it to Skinny Girl.

DELUSIONALLLLL!

• Love 21

I'm really getting the feeling that both Bethenny and Andy came into this season with an agenda to turn this into Bethenny Starting Over. It's all Bethenny all the time.

You could be onto something. I also want to add it seems a little bit of Aviva's Revenge. Aviva and Beth are friends (can you imagine those conversations those two have together. Eek!) Andy loves his drama starters like Aviva and had to cut her because she was scapegoated for the ratings last season IMO. Andy and Bethenny definitely has this season all wrapped up nicely just the way they want it. Too bad for them the viewers see right through it.

• Love 5

Kristin's husband looked so stupid in that soaked hat indoors all night.

The cast is falling all over themselves trying to get time with Bethenny - and B is loving every moment of it. Probably Andy as well.

Grow up Bethenny and get your divorce over with.....I simply can't believe she was ever happy with Jason after the first couple of months....and I did watch her spin offs as well.

Carole is a real bitch trying to stir up trouble constantly. Can't stand her TH's and little laugh at the end meaning, imo,  ....not really, aren't I cute?

• Love 8

Well, I have pretty much disliked Carole from the get-go, though I did have some empathy with her in the Aviva thing (because I used to be a writer). But I really can't stand her now. And with this episode she is even more hateful. First of course she is a shit-stirrer. And then, even worse, she says: "Between Bethenny and I." C'mon Carole! You claim to be a writer and you make that big of a mistake??

I can accept it from the idiots from Orange County, but ... !

This made me laugh.  When she said that, I yelled out, "Bethenny and me, writer!"  Fortunately, my husband is used to these kinds of outbursts late at night.

What were the green figurines lined up in the shot behind Heather during Dorinda's party?  They looked like a lineup of Ninja turtles.

I was so obsessed with figuring out what those were that I couldn't concentrate on a word that was said while they were in the background.  Apparently they're Chinese zodiac figurines (the Chinese part was obvious, and they all seemed to be different kinds of animals, so . . .).  It's hard to find pictures of ones as bright and clean as Dorinda's.  Maybe hers are reproductions.  If not, they're probably worth a fortune.  Here are a couple of similar ones:  https://www.chairish.com/product/40321/chinese-zodiac-figures

You know, I get that they're all jockeying for face time and relevance, but after three or more years at this game for most of them (except Dorinda), you'd think they'd be better at it by now.  LuAnn comes stomping in with her steel-toed boots, and then Kristen--if she'd had two actual canned hams duct-taped to the ends of her arms, she couldn't have been more ham-handed.  I have any number of people in my life who(m, Carole!) I can take or leave and who feel the same about me, but I do know how to start a conversation with them when the occasion calls for it, without Godzilla-ing all the buildings in my path to dusty rubble.  What's wrong with these women?!  It was embarrassing to watch.  Grow some finesse, ladies.

Did all those people at that "brand summit" look like they didn't know what the hell was going on or why the hell they were there?  Just me?  Okay.

• Love 17
(edited)

This episode was so dull, I found myself on the Patent & Trademark Office website.  So, just FYI, Kristen filed for "Pop of Color" and "P.O.C." to be trademarked for beauty products (including nail polish) on September 10, 2014.  IIRC my intellectual property law class, she thus had a stake claimed on the trademark as of that date.  It's since been approved and are her trademarks.  Since this ep was shot in December, Kristen wasn't entirely wrong.  She may not have been approved for the TMs at that point, but she had filed.

Like Overkate said above, Pop of Color is a tired, overused, unoriginal, old phrase.  How many times has everyone heard a designer or anyone for that matter, say "this room just needs a pop of color."  Boring. Boring. Boring.

Edited by Lemons
  • Love 12
(edited)

Beth looked almost frail during the scene at Ramona's dinner. Oy.

She did --- but I  enjoyed her rant to Luann -- "Heather was so caring and loving, and had me in the bassinet and she's breastfeeding me and it's so wonderful"  etc.

And Bethenny apologized twice, for something Heather was responsible for inciting and dragging on -- as Heather pseudo-graciously pretended to take her completely unearned apology, while giving none in return -- what a snake-mouth that woman is.

Pop of Color is a tired, overused, unoriginal, old phrase

Papi of Color!

(too soon?)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 17
(edited)

This episode I did feel that people were purposely trying to talk to Bethenny just to be on camera, and that Carole told Kristin just to give her some screen time so she could talk to Bethenny about something and have some drama too. It was really obvious. Makes me appreciate Sonja since she doesn't seem to do anything crazy just to be on camera, but is actually just crazy.

I don't think Sonja had any idea what was happening at Bethenny's board meeting. It was smart of Bethenny to invite her, I sort of took it as a way of Bethenny telling her, "Hey, look, I own a business. I know that yours is a crock. Compare my meeting with your people to your meeting with MY people. Yeah, I know. Fuck you."

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 11
I thought this was a great episode.

Really?  I mean it -- really?  I so wish I could say that I felt the same, but I didn't.  Will I change my mind if I watch this ep another 50 times?  Kinda doubt it.  But I'll try watching it again -- altho maybe not 50 times.  Sure, they put the lame Kristen storyline in & the teeny bit on Moaner & Avery, but make no mistake, this ep was Bethenny-centric. She was the focus & there is obviously a choice which was made here by the producers to make this the Bethenny show.

I noticed how Bravo only ran the last 2 eps before the new one & only repeated it once.  Why the shitty lack of promotion for the show by Bravo?  Have they realized the ratings now suck & have they just given up on it?  I really hope not.  The weird thing is, there's almost zero buzz on the show here in NYC.  In fact, I don't even know anyone who watches this show.  Have no idea if that means anything.  It's just something I've noticed.  Just wondering, fellow New Yorkers -- are you hearing any buzz on the show or know anyone who watches it?

• Love 7
(edited)

I thought Kristen was beating around the bush, and took to long to get to the point of why she wanted to talk with Bethenney.

Just ask her -- DID you say this? "If so, I want YOU to know this is NOT the case....so please don't comment on things you know nothing about."

I was going to say Beth is a bitch -- but scratch that ...I'll say she's DIRECT. I personally would be direct with her. Kristen should have backed the bitch up from the start. Instead, she acted like she didn't know WHAT she wanted to say. She had all that time to think about it ...and THAT is what she starts talking about? I might have walked away, too.

Kirsten was just fumbling....She was in the right, but bye girl. Call me when can hang with the big girls.

Does Heather think it's cool or something to shorten the name of everybody she meets? I've never seen anybody do that before.

So far we have, Son, Lu, Beth, and Ramon. Then tonight she shortens Avery's name to Ave.

Hi, there...I do that. I call my friends (Jacquelines) Jack, my co-worker (Jennifer) Jen (or Jenny-Jenny).

It's not an official nick name. I just started calling them that for short. And they've never objected.

Edited by selhars
  • Love 7

Like Overkate said above, Pop of Color is a tired, overused, unoriginal, old phrase.  How many times has everyone heard a designer or anyone for that matter, say "this room just needs a pop of color."  Boring. Boring. Boring.

Oh, I totally agree it is a trite phrase.  I was merely pointing out that Kristen had registered the trademark, despite what Carole and/or Bethenny was trying to stir up.  It's also a bit too close to the inane E! (sister network to Bravo) tag last summer of "Pop of Culture" that The Soup made so much fun of.

One technical thing that has been bugging me this season is the sound mix.  If behind the scenes stories are true, production was able to bring up or bring down the volume on cast members when sound mixing the final product.  But this season, there's an awful lot of equal volume multiple speakers at the same time, making the dialog harder to follow.  The AOA scene was like that, and that could have been due to the acoustics of the room.  But Dorinda's party last week was like that too, and it wasn't shot in a room with a super high ceiling.  The cynic in me thinks it's to confuse the audience or make details harder to catch.  But it also could be they had to cut a sound guy to pay for B's salary.  LOL!

• Love 9
(edited)

The weird thing is, there's almost zero buzz on the show here in NYC.  In fact, I don't even know anyone who watches this show.  Have no idea if that means anything.  It's just something I've noticed.  Just wondering, fellow New Yorkers -- are you hearing any buzz on the show or know anyone who watches it?

Fellow NY'er here and while it wasn't explicitly about the show itself, technically yes, I've been surprised twice in the last week or two to see two articles in Newsday featuring ladies from RHoNY.  One article was like an exclusive one-on-one featuring LuAnn and her house that she purchased in Sag Harbor.  The other was about the Hamptons and the celebrities that you may see out there this summer.  While I didn't read that actual article, I was surprised to see that they used a picture of Ramona for it.  I was like, "Really?  Out of the all of the A-list celebrities that summer out here on Long Island, you pick Ramona as the featured photo for this article??"  Besides, is she really spending much time out in the Hamptons this summer?  I read that she put up her Hamptons home as a summer rental this year.

Edited by LIGirl
  • Love 3

That is interesting.  There has been nothing in The Daily News or The NY Post in the longest time about anyone from the show.

OK, so from Bethenny's latest Bravo blog-

"Sonja impressed me. She was so humble and earnest and eager and wanted to learn at my Skinnygirl brand summit. She could have left early, she could have been negative (particularly because I was skeptical about her brand meeting), and she could have been a know-it-all. She did none of that. She listened. She connected. She worked the room. I shared all of my contacts and wanted her to learn."

Idk, me thinks this was merely Bethenny using this as an op to plug SG once again.  These were food people.  How would Sonja gain much from this -- even if she actually had the capacity to absorb anything relatable & useful from it (which I don't think she does anyway)?  Sure, I know marketing is marketing, no matter what the industry, but still, food & fashion are extremely different in so many ways.  Eh, I'm not buying that Bethenny was doing anything other than plugging SkinnyGirl for the billionth time this season.

• Love 16

I have a feeling the Ramonacoaster was standard in the Singer home and, tho I don't admire Mario's recent actions, IMO he deserves the credit for Avery being as settled as she appears.

In my opinion, Avery deserves all the credit for how well she has turned out.  She's always seemed very strong and smart, and even at a very young age she had an innate understanding that her mom is nuts, and that it's something she just has to deal with.  If Avery watches the show, I feel bad that she has to see Ramona putting on such a big production this season about MEN, and how interested she is in them, and how she needs to be surrounded by MEN all the time, and how even a simple dinner with a friend requires MEN to look at, and how MEN are always approaching her, because MEN are always so taken by her.   Gross. It's so obviously a ploy to make Mario jealous, and to maybe preserve some of her dignity. 

The thing about Bethenny is that even when she is getting on my nerves and I'm thinking wow, she is so unnecessarily abrasive, she inevitably will turn around and say something witty that brings me back around to her.  When she was telling LuAnn that she approached her not so much in a way that expressed concern for Bethenny, but more like, "You were such a bitch to Heather, and Heather was just trying to help you and be nurturing, and healing, and wanted to feed you a meatball and rock you to sleep, and put you in a bassinet and give you a pacifier, etc..." I had to laugh right out loud.  I love LuAnn, but Bethenny was dead on about her approach, and she made it funny.  I just can't hate Bethenny, the best I can do is kind of dislike her sometimes.

• Love 9
(edited)

If that's the case, I'm not understanding why she fled from Kristen like her ass was on fire instead of saying 'I have no idea where you got that - I never said that. Carole was wrong/misunderstood me'. I don't buy that Carole made up what she communicated to Kristen. However, as much as I like Kristen, she's like that adorable kid on the Little League team who finally gets to pitch after sitting on the bench all season and fails miserably. Not only was that party not the time or place for the confrontation, but she obviously needed more time to figure out how to say what she wanted to say. She fumbled and it was embarrassing. Honestly, had Bethenny walked away from me like that, I would have let her go. No use calling her back  or following her.

Honestly, I was looking at Bethenny like she was crazy in this episode. The only time I liked her was during her business meeting - she was professional, let others talk, and seemed to have her business hat on. And an adorable dress. I kind of loved when she called some of her team members out for not putting out SG sweeteners at the meeting.

On another note - I am not a Heather fan, but I recently bought a few items from her Yummie Tummie line and I love their shapewear shorts. Perfect for the summer.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 12

I haven't finished watching the episode or read any posts yet but wanted to jump in with an observation (before I forget!). (Apologies if I'm breaking into a particular discussion)...

Re editing mash ups:

At the dinner party when Bethenny made her toast, I paused to see who was sitting where at the table. During the toast Heather and Kristen had swapped seats with Kristen now next to Heather's hubby opposite Bethenny and Heather sitting at the end of the table next to Kristen's douche man.

Then, immediately after the Bethenny toast footage, they show Heather's 'reaction' while she is sitting opposite Bethenny!

I so dislike the way the editing monkeys are trying to spin things. Just give us honest footage please.

And....once again Bethenny gets to explain herself via a post-dinner TH but Heather doesn't.

If anyone thinks my comments are because I 'love' Heather and 'hate' Bethenny....for the record I enjoy watching both of them on my tv. I like and dislike many attributes in both of them. I just want a fair representation of what is occurring with them all...WE the viewers can make up our own minds thank you very much.

• Love 16

That is interesting. There has been nothing in The Daily News or The NY Post in the longest time about anyone from the show.

OK, so from Bethenny's latest Bravo blog-

"Sonja impressed me. She was so humble and earnest and eager and wanted to learn at my Skinnygirl brand summit. She could have left early, she could have been negative (particularly because I was skeptical about her brand meeting), and she could have been a know-it-all. She did none of that. She listened. She connected. She worked the room. I shared all of my contacts and wanted her to learn."

Idk, me thinks this was merely Bethenny using this as an op to plug SG once again. These were food people. How would Sonja gain much from this -- even if she actually had the capacity to absorb anything relatable & useful from it (which I don't think she does anyway)? Sure, I know marketing is marketing, no matter what the industry, but still, food & fashion are extremely different in so many ways. Eh, I'm not buying that Bethenny was doing anything other than plugging SkinnyGirl for the billionth time this season.

Exactly! Because if she would have shut up and listened a bit, Kristin was paying her compliments and trying to connect with her over business because she was trying to get a new product off the ground and wanted to learn from Bethenny too. But I guess Kristin is too pretty for Bethenny to take seriously.

• Love 7

We really don't know what Bethenny said or meant in her conversation with Carol.  She could have said "I hope Kristen is smart enough to have trademarked the name."  Or she could have said "that bitch is so dumb she probably hasn't thought to trademark the name."  We don't know but the great thing about it is that with Kristen's tone starting that conversation, Beth decided that she wasn't even worth her time explaining what she said.  I literally laughed out loud during this:  "Come back here."  "No!"

These ladies all talk about each other on and off camera.  The two important things for me were that Carol behaved like a middle schooler the way she ran right over to tell Kristen something she needed to know.  Not a good look Carol.  Secondly, we learned that Kristen is not a blip on Beth's radar screen.

• Love 21

Kristen was lovely tonight. Her hair and makeup looked fantastic.

Beth probably thinks Kristen is the the stereotype bubblehead model who has the nerve to show they can be business savvy by a nail polish line.

Beth doesnt have to like Kristen or buy her stuff but if Cindy Crawford can make millions post-modeling why cant Kristen?

Kristen wasn't just pretty tonight; I thought she looked absolutely beautiful. 

She didn't further her cause as a businesswoman because it looked like this business just fell into her lap.  The only thing I remember her saying about it is that she looooooooves nail polish.  Is it editing or is it Kristen?

• Love 9

Kristen acted the fool in her nail polish business meeting... All the giggling, pearl clutching, over the top reactions to Carole's name suggestions were ridiculous. You are in a business meeting...act professional. Disagree with suggestions without the need to pretend to vomit. Idiot.

• Love 15

Did someone tell Josh he looks cool and hip in that hat....maybe like Justin Timberlake....sorry dude with your emaciated face you look more like Freddy Kruger. Is he getting tips from Joey Gorga?

Nail Polish name suggestions for Kristen:

Coquettish Count(take away the o)

Shimmy My Ass In Your Crotch

Clutch My Pearls

Heather Humper

Saran Wrap Expert

Not The Sharpest Tool

Pretty Dumb

Ignore The Non-Entity

• Love 20

We really don't know what Bethenny said or meant in her conversation with Carol. She could have said "I hope Kristen is smart enough to have trademarked the name." Or she could have said "that bitch is so dumb she probably hasn't thought to trademark the name." We don't know but the great thing about it is that with Kristen's tone starting that conversation, Beth decided that she wasn't even worth her time explaining what she said. I literally laughed out loud during this: "Come back here." "No!"

These ladies all talk about each other on and off camera. The two important things for me were that Carol behaved like a middle schooler the way she ran right over to tell Kristen something she needed to know. Not a good look Carol. Secondly, we learned that Kristen is not a blip on Beth's radar screen.

It's irritating to me when one individual speaks frankly with another and has those frank remarks repeated so as to cause maximum damage to all concerned. It's just so juvenile and pointless.

Especially when, in the case above, K already suspects that B finds her "dumb" and is looking for evidence that it's true. But, K, you can't really verify those remarks made outside your hearing and what diff does it make? If so and so thinks you're dumb or dismissive or made of green cheese, you won't change their mind if you confront them. Better to say to Carole, "yeah, that would have been a dumb move; it wasn't my move. Out of my face, please."

• Love 10
(edited)

Idk, me thinks this was merely Bethenny using this as an op to plug SG once again.  These were food people.  How would Sonja gain much from this -- even if she actually had the capacity to absorb anything relatable & useful from it (which I don't think she does anyway)?  Sure, I know marketing is marketing, no matter what the industry, but still, food & fashion are extremely different in so many ways.  Eh, I'm not buying that Bethenny was doing anything other than plugging SkinnyGirl for the billionth time this season.

There is zero question in my mind that this was what it was all about, but damn I was impressed. It doesn't matter if this is a real branding summit she has or not (I for one have a hard time believing these folks all get in a room together like this, but then I work in the field and do pretty much the same thing and you wouldn't see us sitting around with folks who we compete with in some categories strategizing with anyone, and certainly not on camera). The fact is, she was able to get them together for the purpose of further explaining how her business model works, which is something that lots of folks didn't know. She was able to represent that she doesn't necessarily have a ton of employees, but lots of individual partners that she works with. And she was able to gain agreement from them to put their names on the screen to highlight who she is working with. She has irritated me this season, but there is no way to not be extremely impressed with what she has created and the way she is using Bravo/Andy Cohen to educate the viewers as to just how big it all is. At the end of the season folks will remember that this is abrasive, but then they already knew that. They will also have in their head that she has created this huge empire and is a really good mother who was able to achieve all of this despite a shitty childhood and marriage to a bad man who tried to take it all from her.

Bravo and Andy will have done their work and she will be ready for her spin-off. Too bad she doesn't want any attention on her. Is it possible for someone to have their own show and not have all the attention on them? 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 22

"Pop of Crazy"! Baahahahaha, I love this title. Perfect. 

No wonder Kristen was lauding Sonja's accomplishments last week. She's become just as delusional as Ms. Sexy J! Yea, Kristen, your random nail polish is going to set the world on fire and make you the next B Frankel. Unless you have some fabulous hook, like your polish burns fat, you're just another bottle on the shelf. 

I don't know what was worse, Carole trying to name her polish after male genitalia or Kristen's OTT barfing reactions. Is this how we act in a "board room" ladies???

Bethenny's dismissive behavior often annoys me, but I thought it was perfect with Kristen last night. Kristen just bugs. I can't take one more minute of her shocked, scandalous face or braying laugh. It was so hysterical watching her huff and puff, waiting for HER turn to come at B, and then to just get tossed aside like that. HAHAHA

And I loved what Beth had to say about Heather - she's not nurturing, she's oppressive. I totally agree. Heather likes to THINK she's just being a mama bear, and maybe to some people it feels that way. But as a viewer, she just comes across as nosy and bossy. She not only wants to always be all up in whatever's going on, she wants to control it. I am glad that Beth decided to apologize and try and smooth things over, for the sake of all the tension in the group. Hopefully both of them figure out a better way to interact with one another. 

Going back to some of the earlier segments:

Do they not give toasting classes at Countess School? Because LuAnn sure gave one awkward speech. She was rambling on about her girl crush on Dorinda and there was nothing poised or classy about that. I gotta say, I love Dorinda as a host. All this drama and she does not get her feathers ruffled. 

I really really loved Avery running to hug Ramona! I've always thought there relationship was sort of strained, more of Avery just trying to appease her mother because she lives with her. But it seems they're very close, maybe they grew closer after the separation. But it was a sweet moment. Now Moaner just needs to learn not to divulge so much of what's going on with her and Mario to her daughter, unless Avery asks. It might make her uncomfortable. 

• Love 17

Sonja is such a lost cause. She was surprised that after being invited to a business meeting, she shows up and finds ... a business meeting. She thought it would just be some ladies meeting for lunch at Ciprianis.

Oh Sonja. There really is just no hope for you, you poor thing.

And, when she had the opportunity to speak to these heads of major companies - what does Sonja say?  She talks about how great Bethenny looked in a bustier!!! Another question she asked was about Bethenny's fanbase and "followers" (Twitter, I'm assuming?)....well, that question did have a little bit of intelligence to it, so I'll give her that one.

Seriously, Sonja continues to show her total ignorance of wanting to learn anything about how to begin an "accessible luxury" lifestyle brand!!  

• Love 11

Even if they are food people, you never know who knows who. The world is all about connections and networking. If the Arizona guy liked Sonja enough, heard about her clothing line, and happened to be golf partners with, IDK, the president of QVC, something could happen there. I personally think the brand meeting was a bit of a waste for someone like Sonja because I don't think she understands business basics, but hey, it was nice of Bethenny to bring her into the fold the way she did.

• Love 16

I think she thinks it's a way to sound like she is "thisclose" to someone...it's like "I know you soooo well and we are such good friends, it's okay for me to call you by a nickname".

I noticed on last week's episode, when Dorinda's John walked into Dorinda's house, Heather greeted him as "Johnny", too....she just has a thing for nicknames that is super annoying!!  

• Love 13

Not to mention the kajillion other times you'll see that term in any given fashion blog post or any single video from a YouTube beauty guru. Honestly I think any fashion editor worth his/her salt would steer a less experienced fashion writer from using that term at all costs, for that very reason.

There is already a nail polish line named. 'Color Pop'. And another called 'Nail Pop'. Methinks Kristen's 'Pop of Color' is going the way of Gretchen Christine Beaute. 

And just because everyone needs this information - I've also discovered this morning, that there is such a thing as nail polish cake pops.  You're welcome.

il_214x170.761207721_l5gd.jpg

• Love 17