Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I think she thinks it's a way to sound like she is "thisclose" to someone...it's like "I know you soooo well and we are such good friends, it's okay for me to call you by a nickname"

Exactly!  Like everything else with Heather, it's about power and control, too - it's not even about terms of endearment.  She's all about stacking the deck now that Bethenny's on the scene.  I had no idea how fragile her self esteem was or that she'd be so easily rattled by Bethenny's rejecting her non-stop attempts to ingratiate herself.  "PLEASE approve of me, PLEASE like me, I'm here to help you and take care of you and make it all better, if only you would just let me.... I'll MAKE you LIKE ME!!"  Sadly transparent.

• Love 19

I don't like Bethenny and happen to be one of three Kristen fans here, but I will say that Kristen's approach was all wrong. The fact that she couldn't get her thoughts out in a succinct and straight-forward manner pretty much sealed her fate because we all know Bethenny's mind runs a mile a minute. It also wasn't the right atmosphere for that discussion. Tsk, tsk to Carole for being the messenger...I totally didn't think she was that kind of person. It really came out of nowhere. Like, you already know what Kristen is feeling out of sorts and uncomfortable with Bethenny, but you tell her that Bethenny called her 'dumb'? WTH? What did you think was going to happen?

On a shallow note, Kristen looked lovely. I loved her blazer. The makeup was perfectly done.

'Pop of Color' is a phrase that has been around for many, many years. I remember hearing it 20+ years ago while watching a fashion segment on some old talk show. I think that Kristen's marketing team could have done way better with the name. I am a nail polish addict so I am familiar with indie and mainstream brands. A lot of brands have 'dirty' names for their polishes. I actually gravitate more towards the creative names than the corny 'Sea Blue' or 'Ballet Pink'. There's no way, based on what I know of Kristen's husband and Heather, that Kristen would have not trademarked the name of her brand. That's business 101 and likely the first bit of advice they would have given her. I think Kristen was coming from a place of 'Why would you assume that I hadn't filed a trademark and why are you calling me dumb?' which I think are valid questions. Unfortunately, she struck out.

On Bethenny's dismissal of Kristen at AOA - I agree with you that it wasn't the right time for their conversation and Kristen totally approached things completely wrong, especially since, as you said, Bethenny's brain goes a mile a minute faster than most people.  I think when Bethenny just walked away from Kristen and was all "No...I'm not coming back to you", Bethenny had just had enough.  She first had to listen to LuAnn being all preachy-concerned, and putting herself in the middle of something that had nothing to do with her.  She was kind of chastizing Bethenny for being rude to Heather.  As Bethenny mentioned in her talking head "Go back to Switzerland" (paraphrasing here).  So, in the middle of that, here comes Kristen, with her dire need to chastize Bethenny again, this time, for something that Bethenny may have said, and probably didn't even remember saying it, because she always has to be the smartest, wittiest person with the BEST comebacks EVER!!  

Seriously, even LuAnn dismissed Kristen, which I thought was hysterical, by the way!!  (I would sooo love to have the nerve to do that do someone!) 

Maybe Bethenny realized that the conversation with Kristen was going to go nowhere fast, and she just didn't want to listen to another person give her shit for something she said.

I think that Bethenny should really start to think for a second before she speaks, but she is the first one to admit that her mouth works faster than her brain most of the time.  She is going to have to realize that the snarky, bitchy, off the cuff, brutally honest thing may have worked when she was younger, and people may have appreciated it (well, some....), but as she gets older, those same behaviors will just brand her as a SkinnyBitch who is abrasive, miserable and unhappy.  

The one thing I do hope, is that Bethenny unleashes all of that behavior towards adults, and it doesn't ever come out when she's with Bryn.  

As far as Carole - she is kind of annoying me this season, especially in this episode and last week's - she, all of sudden, seems to becoming quite the little gossipmonger and shit stirrer.  It seems like she can't wait to spill the stories - first, with Ramona's date last week and now, telling Kristen that Bethenny said Kristen was dumb.  (And face it - hasn't Kristen, herself, admitted to that - "I may not be smart, but I'm pretty!!!")

• Love 5
(edited)

Heather is reminding me of Jill Zarin especially with all  the smothering and nosyness.

Maybe Heather should remember how well that worked out for Jill!  Although, I don't think that Heather would be stupid enough to piss off Andy, which, in my opinion, is the real reason Jill lost her apple.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 5

Kristin is a NMFF. I'm glad Bethenny decided to just disengage. It cracked me up to see a literal "girl, bye" moment.

yes B cracked my shit up last night

NMFF: wait, you come back here!

Bethenny: lol um no (complete with the "bruh" face)

Lu the Slithereen was called out & shut down 

thirsty bitches

• Love 7

When Beth said the whole spiel to Luann about Heather rocking her and breastfeeding her, Lu was like whoa whoa whoa-- and the realization truly dawned upon her that Bethenny really is an asshole.

• Love 21
(edited)

I won't get down on Kristen for deciding that she wanted to throw her hat into the nail polish ring. Plenty of women like nail polish. It doesn't matter how many brands already exist, new ones still pop (see what I did there?) up all the time. It may be a frivolous venture to some, but there are other women who've made bank off of things like cupcakes or weaves.

Out of curiousity, have any of the women on the RH shows ever really successfully launched a product that was created after they became a RH?  The Skinny Girl was already in the works before Bethenney became famous and that's a product line that makes sense. Heather already had Yummie.  

But seems like there are a shitload of wines that the RH jump on.  Vicky/Tamra with their wine selections, Ramona with her wine, and now the latest to jump in Brandi.  Ramoana had a skin care line, Gretchen Rossi with her beauty and handbag line...I feel like there are manufacturers out there that love to find a Housewife that wants her own vanity line and willing to sink a ton of dough into a business so they can say they have a business.  But in reality, they are putting the dough in a generic product and a label that has their name.  I have a hard time believing any of these idiots are really hands-on business partners who are involved in every aspect of their own label.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 1

Lu the Slithereen was called out & shut down.

I love this, so much! See, I don't mind when the snake in LuAnn comes out because she's got her black belt in Housewife trickery, and she's a worthy opponent. Watching her tussle with Bethenny, Ramona, and (later this season) Heather, is amusing.

The way she swatted Kristin away like a pesky fly, was pure Countess.

• Love 17

I also am wondering what kind of fucking super powers are contained in Heather's skully that when she puts it on, Bethenny will know "who the fuck she is dealing with".

I mean, does said skully give her bigger balls than she already pretends to have?  Does it make Heather turn into a big, tough girl, all ready to rumble?  Can this superpower skully be purchased through Yummy Tummy?

• Love 16

It is strange how pretty and elegant Dorinda can be at times and in other shots look a bit goofy and toothsome.

Very. She's a chameleon. Sometimes she looks so delicate and beautiful and others, not so much.  A little rough.  But her eyes are gorgeous and there's just something about her that is very appealing.  She's very expressive.

• Love 16

Out of curiousity, have any of the women on the RH shows ever really successfully launched a product that was created after they became a RH?  The Skinny Girl was already in the works before Bethenney became famous and that's a product line that makes sense. Heather already had Yummie.  

But seems like there are a shitload of wines that the RH jump on.  Vicky/Tamra with their wine selections, Ramona with her wine, and now the latest to jump in Brandi.  Ramoana had a skin care line, Gretchen Rossi with her beauty and handbag line...I feel like there are manufacturers out there that love to find a Housewife that wants her own vanity line and willing to sink a ton of dough into a business so they can say they have a business.  But in reality, they are putting the dough in a generic product and a label that has their name.  I have a hard time believing any of these idiots are really hands-on business partners who are involved in every aspect of their own label.

I guess I feel like wine is so specific a market to break into. You have to have great vineyard, I think. Plus, people like what they like, and if they aren't feeling the wine because it's too dry or too acidic or just plain gross, then most won't continue buying. With nail polish, I don't know if folks are really really tied to it being only one particular brand.

I'm thinking of the bottles I have right now and they're all sorts of brands: I've got some Essie polish, some Rimmel, some Sally Hansen, some Revlon, some OPI (I think I even have a color from H&M). I'm not tied to nail polish brands, and I'm assuming that most polish wearers aren't. I could very well be wrong, though. For me, though, if there's a color that I like, I'll get it regardless of brand. Honestly, if there were a Ricky's in DC, I'd purchase a bottle of Kristen's nail polish just to try it out. 

• Love 2
(edited)

No wonder Bethenny doesn't warm up to Heather and Kristen, they are annoying as heck and want to be around her only for air time and because they have no story line without her.

..and? The only reason I want to be around most of my coworkers is because of work.

Edited by VioletMarx
  • Love 14

I'd try Krsten's polsh-- I like the green color and there are a couple of other ones I'd try. I don't think $8 is unreasonable. I have a lot of different brands in my manicure kit and it's one of those things I will pick up extra when shopping. I am kind of curious about her bottles-- wonder if they will tip and spill or if there is catch at the top like lip gloss. If there is, they would be great to toss in your purse for touch ups.

I have tried Heather's products too and like them.

Don't drink Ramona Pinot -- mostly because she turns into some kind of raging nutbag when she drinks it. Also have not tried Skinny Girl because... well, tbh, Beth looks like she has some kind of ED and the idea she pushes something called Skinny Girl makes me sad.

• Love 10
That said, the way Mario blindly dove into that relationship with the crazy Kasey Dexter last year, I was certain that she'd get knocked up by him on purpose for the $$ and security. So far, seems it hasn't happened. That might be the kiss of death for any Ramona-Mario reunion.

That would be it for me. Infidelity is one thing; some people can get past it. But the entire situation was so messy. I think I'd just have to pass on getting back together with that lech. 

I'm so tired of hearing Heather say that. Jeez. Does she think she has "street cred"? I was born in the Bronx and spent a good deal of my childhood there and I've never heard the phrase "skully cap" until this bitch. STAHP.

That entire thing was so ridiculous. First, they had JUST hugged it out, and here is Heather making vaguely threatening statements(albeit in the other room, but still....). Second, what's going to happen? No, I really want to know. At the first sight of Heather in her "skully cap" is Bethenny going to start shaking and run scared for the comfort of her hotel room? I mean, please. Take a seat with that shit. 

• Love 11

Maybe Heather should remember how well that worked out for Jill!  Although, I don't think that Heather would be stupid enough to piss off Andy, which, in my opinion, is the real reason Jill lost her apple.

Jill was fired because she ignored what the producers and Andy told her, she went against their orders and made up a nonexistent fight with Bethenny. Heather is doing what the producers/Andy want her to do so I think she will be safe.  JMO

Bethenny started SG drink when she was already on the show, not before, so it is a product of the HW show. The same for Teresa G, she did nothing before the show then took Caroline's cookbook idea and ran with it solo and all her "products" were ideas other HW's have come up with first. That said, both Bethenny and Teresa G each had a very large fan base to make their product launch successful and both women are now facing a big drop in sales because of the loss of those fans. The "strike while the iron is hot" applies with these HWs because any drop in their fan base means a drop in sales and not being on a TV show means their sales dry up completely.  JMO

• Love 9
(edited)

I'm so tired of hearing Heather say that. Jeez. Does she think she has "street cred"? I was born in the Bronx and spent a good deal of my childhood there and I've never heard the phrase "skully cap" until this bitch. STAHP.

Wait, she only said it 1 time. LOL That Bravo reshowed it does not mean she kept saying it and IMO, she was joking/not serious at all or we would have seen her in it! LOL

That would be it for me. Infidelity is one thing; some people can get past it. But the entire situation was so messy. I think I'd just have to pass on getting back together with that lech. 

That entire thing was so ridiculous. First, they had JUST hugged it out, and here is Heather making vaguely threatening statements(albeit in the other room, but still....). Second, what's going to happen? No, I really want to know. At the first sight of Heather in her "skully cap" is Bethenny going to start shaking and run scared for the comfort of her hotel room? I mean, please. Take a seat with that shit. 

And we heard Bethenny say she did not mean what she said to Heather and proceed to talk shit about Heather. Then we get to Ramona's party and Heather is giving Bethenny exactly what she asked for, a polite Hello and Heather leaves her alone, and what does Bethenny do, she gets pissy about it, complains about it then chases Heather down to "hug" her! IMO, Bethenny was upset that Heather did not put the focus on her because that meant she could no longer boo hoo about it on camera. LOL JMO

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 17

Wait, she only said it 1 time. LOL That Bravo reshowed it does not mean she kept saying it and IMO, she was joking/not serious at all or we would have seen her in it! LOL

And we heard Bethenny say she did not mean what she said to Heather and proceed to talk shit about Heather. Then we get to Ramona's party and Heather is giving Bethenny exactly what she asked for, a polite Hello and Heather leaves her alone, and what does Bethenny do, she gets pissy about it, complains about it then chases Heather down to "hug" her! IMO, Bethenny was upset that Heather did not put the focus on her because that meant she could no longer boo hoo about it on camera. LOL JMO

Holla, Mama!  ;)

• Love 4
Does anyone else think that Turks and Caicos will be a "Scary Island" redux but this time it is Bethenney who flips out?

I do.  She flips out in practically every episode, one way or another.  She's definitely giving "on the edge of nervous breakdown" vibes when anyone talks to her about anything she isn't in control of.

And Lu may have approached Beth to say she was concerned about her meltdown over the meatball solely to bring drama for the camera, but Lu was not wrong.  At all.  Beth dissolved into tears at that table, and there was no reason she should have done so.  She's been freaking weeping in every episode.  And when she's not weeping, she's being a muther fucker to everyone who doesn't follow the script Beth has in mind for the show.  Um, because she's so stressed out fitting in the Ho's on top of everything else she is so busy doing that we don't see anything of, including her boyfriend. 

I'm convinced we're going to see Beth as Kelly at some point, complete with Al Sharpton, gummy bears, and dreams of being stabbed by Heather.

If Andy wanted to give Beth her own show, why didn't he just do it instead of co-opting the Ho show as her vehicle.  I used to like her, but I cannot stand her this season.  Dial it back, bitch, and stop playing special snowflake to whom the rules do not apply!

• Love 15

Holla, Mama!  ;)

Why Bless You Heart! LOL (JK) It is like watching the Clash of the Titians anymore!

"Don't pay attention to me but you better not ignore me or Heaven Forbid, do as I ask and just be polite towards me Bitch! "

"I want to help, I want to be friends but not anymore bitch"

LOL

• Love 7

This week for me is the same as last week. 

Bethenny is just too much. She chose to come back at a very difficult time in her life so well...you decided to lay in that bed. I used to like her but she is so defensive and well, a bitch and then she is broken down in tears and two cocktails away from a nervous breakdown. She just is not nice..I find her very unlikable this season. Sweetie, if you couldn't handle the dynamic of the RH (and well, she knows full well how it was going to go) she should have never come back.

• Love 12
(edited)

Kristen jokingly mentioned a couple of times that the meeting was about her, not Carole. You could see she was dead serious. A little tension there.

But SHE (Kristen) is the one who STARTED that scene by DEFERRING to Carole...talking about as a writer Kristen thought I'd be great to have Carole's input. So Carole ran with it. Then Kristen, with her DUMB ass, didn't know how to get the meeting back on track.

I'm sooo tired of see these woman want to launch businesses and have NO business sense.

I prefer my women :):)....to be no nonsense in a business environment...especially if THEY are supposed to be running the show.

Look at the way Beth, Ramona, and Heather...handle their business. They know their stuff and what they want...and are willing to listen to. But can articulately let you know ....that's not what I'm about. 

Then you have Sonja and now Kristen....who WANT to do something in business, but need handlers. If you need a handler just ride the gravy train to the bank.

Stop TRYING be the engineer ifI hear Sonja say luxury lifestyle brand one more time....And Kristen is just like Sonja. They just need sooo much help.

(LuAnn is somewhere in between. She likely let others guide her Home Shopping line, use her name, weigh in on something she ABSOLUTELY couldn't support. But other than that, just be the name and face of the brand.....and sell. But LuAnn I have no doubt could run a business meeting and let you know, "we're moving on now.")

RE: Josh's 50's /60s style...I love it! Think he's cute.

Edited by selhars
  • Love 3

Bethenny's TH's make her look so hard, her eyebrows, her make up so stark. She needs a softer look or some camera filtering. 

She's got something really unfortunate going on with her blush this season. It's very harsh and the color and placement are not working for me.

• Love 1

Thank you Mondrianyone for answering my question about those beautiful asian figurines on Dorinda's mantelpiece.

Oy, I give up trying to get rid of that quote-within-a-quote!

You're very welcome.  I had a good time tracking them down.  Never seen anything like them before.  I truly hope hers are the real deal!  It's fun to think of that sad but sweet little ceramic Christmas tree given the same pride of place as an entire set of valuable Chinese antiquities.  I like it that she lives that way.

• Love 6

Why Bless You Heart! LOL (JK) It is like watching the Clash of the Titians anymore!

"Don't pay attention to me but you better not ignore me or Heaven Forbid, do as I ask and just be polite towards me Bitch! "

"I want to help, I want to be friends but not anymore bitch"

LOL

lol  I see spinning heads.

I think Bethy should have an Ap that allows the HW to request her time and effort.  They can fill out a synopsis and await her approval/disapproval.  140 characters or less, she doesn't have time to waste on these women.  I submit that the Ap be called HoTime.  Shark Tank is going to love this one! lol

A hint from someone born in the south but raised mostly in Europe.  If you add 'lil' ..."Bless yer 'lil heart" it is even more dismissive lol

• Love 4
(edited)

Very. She's a chameleon. Sometimes she looks so delicate and beautiful and others, not so much.  A little rough.  But her eyes are gorgeous and there's just something about her that is very appealing.  She's very expressive.

I think Dorinda has the same problem I have -- when she's hyper-aware she's being photographed (in her intro shots and her bumpers), she freezes and her face goes to a place of crazy. When she's talking more naturally (in the scenes and in her TH's) and when her face is relaxed and mobile, she's lovely. 

(I do the exact same thing -- I know that when I've had pictures taken in the past people have told me to put my chin out, or down, or lift my eyebrows, or smile with my teeth, or... and so I end up trying to do some of that, or sometimes all at once, and come off looking like a  manic bird who just flew into glass and is stunned to shit. When people snap candids of me when I'm talking at a party or when I don't notice the camera, I look like an entirely different, much cuter human being)

With nail polish, I don't know if folks are really really tied to it being only one particular brand.

Oh, I am fanatically loyal to Butter London. It's an illness. An expensive illness. 

Edited by abbottrabbit
  • Love 9

I do. She flips out in practically every episode, one way or another. She's definitely giving "on the edge of nervous breakdown" vibes when anyone talks to her about anything she isn't in control of.

And Lu may have approached Beth to say she was concerned about her meltdown over the meatball solely to bring drama for the camera, but Lu was not wrong. At all. Beth dissolved into tears at that table, and there was no reason she should have done so. She's been freaking weeping in every episode. And when she's not weeping, she's being a muther fucker to everyone who doesn't follow the script Beth has in mind for the show. Um, because she's so stressed out fitting in the Ho's on top of everything else she is so busy doing that we don't see anything of, including her boyfriend.

!

I didn't take what Lu said as a crime against humanity either. Bethenny broke down like a lunatic over a meatball. And Lu even said, yes, be annoyed at Heather because she was being annoying, but she wasn't doing anything to deserve a complete meltdown. And hell, when she brought it up at the table right afterwards Bethenny just about chewed Lu's face off (well actually Heather's even though it was Lu who made the comment). So Lu waits till another night, maybe when she's calmer, to make sure she's ok (without really mentioning anything in particular ) and now she's a snake? I'd tell Bethenny to go fuck herself by this point and every time she cries I'd hide the Kleenex.

• Love 21

Avery was the best part of the show last night.  I too think Ramona wants to believe that Mario wants her back.  Or that that statement might help her daughter get over the divorce.   Loved Avery's answer how she doesn't talk to her dad about that stuff. And, Ramona, you don't own that color of blue.

• Love 9
(edited)

Oh, I am fanatically loyal to Butter London. It's an illness. An expensive illness.

I've heard great things about that brand, though! Is it one of the three-free (or free-three?) brands?

I didn't take what Lu said as a crime against humanity either. Bethenny broke down like a lunatic over a meatball. And Lu even said, yes, be annoyed at Heather because she was being annoying, but she wasn't doing anything to deserve a complete meltdown. And hell, when she brought it up at the table right afterwards Bethenny just about chewed Lu's face off (well actually Heather's even though it was Lu who made the comment). So Lu waits till another night, maybe when she's calmer, to make sure she's ok (without really mentioning anything in particular ) and now she's a snake? I'd tell Bethenny to go fuck herself by this point and every time she cries I'd hide the Kleenex.

Daamnnnnn. You're cold!

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 3

Kristen acted the fool in her nail polish business meeting... All the giggling, pearl clutching, over the top reactions to Carole's name suggestions were ridiculous. You are in a business meeting...act professional. Disagree with suggestions without the need to pretend to vomit. Idiot.

The best thing she could have done was NOT brought Carole.  Or discussed the meeting in advance with Carole.  Because Carole was very unprofessional too, and while as others have said nail polish names are suggestive (what do I know, I generally get OPI "Red" - hey, don't judge, it's easier!  And I always like it!), but most names don't seem to be that "out there."

• Love 8
(edited)

only on page 2 of the comments but didn't kristen's husband set up the nail polish line for her and it was his contact through work that is making the nail polish gig happen?

agree with the others who say "pop of color" is an outdated and overused phrase

Bethanny walking away from Kristen was the best moment of the episode and I literally laughed out loud. How can Kristen be both boring and annoying? Her unprofessionalism at the nail polish business meeting was not surprising and I can see why she and Brandi are such good friends. Hasn't Kristen seen the interactions of Bethanny with others? Pretty STUPID of Kristen to question Bethanny in such an aggressive manner. She should have directly gotten to the point and just asked her what was said.

I still find Kristen to be pointless and I'm not impressed with her. I have to give her obnoxious husband some kudos since he is the one who put the nail polish business together for her. Hopefully she has good people around her to help her with the nail polish (her husband has his own job to do). She shouldn't expect advice from a colleague (Bethanny likes Sonja so she tries to help her). Kristen can come off as an entitled bitch.

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 5

I've heard great things about that brand, though! Is it one of the three-free (or free-three?) brands?

It is definitely at least three-free -- I believe now they're promoting themselves as five-free. I have no idea what the other two are -- my attention span on their website usually lasts long enough to read the word SALE before I revert to "Pretty! [click] Pretty! [click] PRETTTYYYYYYY! [click]" 

Speaking of, -- $10 off and a free mascara with any $50 order on their site today only. Plus if you spend $65 you get a complimentary Blagger lacquer, which is probably two shades turquoise-er than "Ramona Blue," and looks really good with olive skin (if I do say so m'self). 

I swear, I have not been compensated by Butter London for this endorsement (BUT IF THEY WANTED TO...)

• Love 5

When Beth said the whole spiel to Luann about Heather rocking her and breastfeeding her, Lu was like whoa whoa whoa-- and the realization truly dawned upon her that Bethenny really is an asshole.

Bethenny didn't like the fact LuAnn was defending Heather and not her.

• Love 5
(edited)

only on page 2 of the comments but didn't kristen's husband set up the nail polish line for her and it was his contact through work that is making the nail polish gig happen?

agree with the others who say "pop of color" is an outdated and overused phrase

Bethanny walking away from Kristen was the best moment of the episode and I literally laughed out loud. How can Kristen be both boring and annoying? Her unprofessionalism at the nail polish business meeting was not surprising and I can see why she and Brandi are such good friends. Hasn't Kristen seen the interactions of Bethanny with others? Pretty STUPID of Kristen to question Bethanny in such an aggressive manner. She should have directly gotten to the point and just asked her what was said.

I still find Kristen to be pointless and I'm not impressed with her. I have to give her obnoxious husband some kudos since he is the one who put the nail polish business together for her. Hopefully she has good people around her to help her with the nail polish (her husband has his own job to do). She shouldn't expect advice from a colleague (Bethanny likes Sonja so she tries to help her). Kristen can come off as an entitled bitch.

I agree with you.

Kristen had the entire conversation in her head while waiting to speak with Bethany. When Kristen had her chance to talk with Bethany she said her intro and launched right in from where she left off in her head. Good for Bethany for getting out of there.

That being said, Bethany is ONE FUCKING RAW NERVE this season and it's not fun to watch. I understand her not wanting people she doesn't know to be up in her business but she did sign up for a reality show, and people are curious about her very public issues. She was the one to first put her life out on the table. she shouldn't get pissy because we eat celebrities lives for breakfast, lunch and dinner, not to mention snacks and midnight munchies only to  pick our teeth and give our thoughts and critiques.

That being said, Heather really comes at you like the desperate girl in high school who obsessively pursued the popular girl who said "Hi." just to be nice.  It wasn't Heather's place to take care of Bethany at Dorinda's table. That was Dorinda's job as the hostess, which she did well. That being said,  "unannounced arrival Bethany" should have kept her mouth shut and picked at the plate set before her, then ordered late night room service back at the hotel.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 10

I wish Heather would lose that reptilian grin, it really does make her look disingenuous.

Heather's toothy smile reminds me of the duplicituous crocodile grin of many a fable. At least it serves as fair warning for those who suspect her motives. It's also a good case where the insides match the outside.

As far as Carole - she is kind of annoying me this season, especially in this episode and last week's - she, all of sudden, seems to becoming quite the little gossipmonger and shit stirrer.  It seems like she can't wait to spill the stories - first, with Ramona's date last week and now, telling Kristen that Bethenny said Kristen was dumb.

Carole is gunning for this year's drama bonus.

I also am wondering what kind of fucking super powers are contained in Heather's skully that when she puts it on, Bethenny will know "who the fuck she is dealing with".

I mean, does said skully give her bigger balls than she already pretends to have?  Does it make Heather turn into a big, tough girl, all ready to rumble?  Can this superpower skully be purchased through Yummy Tummy?

Heather has street cred by association. She once worked for P. Diddy's fashion line. Don't you know that makes her a straight up mofo'ing gangsta?

• Love 17

Not only did she try to chew Lu's face off, but she went off into a tirade about Heather putting her in a bassinet and breastfeeding her...how is that different from Kelly going off into non-sequitors about Al Sharpton?

That sounded looney-tunes to me, and it's not the first time she's gone off the rails in one of her non-stop tirades this season.

• Love 14
(edited)

Pop of color may be tired but JMHO it makes sense for nail polish.  Kristin is hometown girl so I guess I will always root for her.  Know a lot of people don't like her because she is friends with Brandi.  Only know Brandi from CA & liked her on that show.

Bethany I try to like but just can't.  I hate that she took over this whole show.  I want my show back :(

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 5
(edited)

I feel kind of bad for saying what I did about Kristen now.

I didn't mean to say that a pretty girl is necessarily not very bright and boring. It's just the Kristen herself is not very bright and is boring. But it's clear that she is used to getting lots of attention, and I think that is because she's (high pitched whiny voice here) Preeetty!

But I think you all got my drift, because (of course!) we are all very bright, interesting, and preeetty ourselves.

And, PS, what is going on with that jaw of hers? It can be downright Easter Island at times, which I don't understand.

Speaking of jaws, Heather often looks like if you gave her a chance and stood close enough, she would effing EAT you like a Hungry Hungry Hippo.

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 4

It is definitely at least three-free -- I believe now they're promoting themselves as five-free. I have no idea what the other two are -- my attention span on their website usually lasts long enough to read the word SALE before I revert to "Pretty! [click] Pretty! [click] PRETTTYYYYYYY! [click]" 

Speaking of, -- $10 off and a free mascara with any $50 order on their site today only. Plus if you spend $65 you get a complimentary Blagger lacquer, which is probably two shades turquoise-er than "Ramona Blue," and looks really good with olive skin (if I do say so m'self). 

I swear, I have not been compensated by Butter London for this endorsement (BUT IF THEY WANTED TO...)

Welp, there goes my afternoon!

• Love 1

I'm sooo tired of see these woman want to launch businesses and have NO business sense.

I prefer my women :):)....to be no nonsense in a business environment...especially if THEY are supposed to be running the show.

Agreed.

The only other housewife that outdoes Sonja in delusional vanity businesses is.....Sheree. And she really could have struck gold with a line of Who Gonna Check Me Boo T-shirts. Maybe Heather can co opt that phrase.

• Love 4

Bethenny didn't like the fact LuAnn was defending Heather and not her.

Nor did she like that Carole defended Heather either but she did not challenge Dorinda when she defended Heather though, she just ignored her comment altogether IMO.

• Love 6

Absolutely.  To ignore Kristen because Bethenny was confronted was mean, mean and mean. To ignore someone is way meaner and more dismissive than just having it out with them. Bethenny was on her last nerve after the cross words with LuAnn, and knew she still had to deal with Heather so she took the anger out on Kristen, the easy target. Then she went over, turned it on, and was nice as pie and perfectly reasonable with Heather and apologized. I saw the apology as only a means to the end to skewer Kristen, and gaslight Kristen into looking and acting like a fool as she reacted to Bethenny blowing her off. There is Bethenny nice and reasonable and there is Kristen embarrassed hurt and confused. Perfection. Bethenny hurts and when she hurts she hurts other people. When I see Bethenny in confrontations like this I imagine what things must have been like for Jason when he wanted to confront her.

Bethenny Frankel has no governor, no accountability and the more fuck you money she gets the worse her behavior gets because there will always be someone yessing her because she is a "reality star" -her term from this week's blog. Dressing up as her logo as thin as a skeleton during her meeting was disturbing.

So, here's the lede in Brian Moylan's Vulture recap of this episode:

And I nodded my head as I read each word. 

• Love 22
Not only did she try to chew Lu's face off, but she went off into a tirade about Heather putting her in a bassinet and breastfeeding her...how is that different from Kelly going off into non-sequitors about Al Sharpton?

That sounded looney-tunes to me, and it's not the first time she's gone off the rails in one of her non-stop tirades this season.

It didn't sound crazy to me. I found it be a hilarious hyperbole. Everyone keeps telling her that Heather is just a "fixer", a "nurturer", so B was taking that "nurturing" portrayal and running with it. It made sense to me, whereas Al Sharpton....I still have no clue what that had to do with anything?

• Love 17

Now Heather, dear.  I'm going to speak verrrry slowly so you're sure of my in-TEN-tion...  There are 2 little words I'd like to share with you that can move mountains, end wars and break down glass walls. Pay attention.  Ready, dear?  Here they are:  "I'm sorry."

She's got some mad skillz for getting people to apologize to her for things that she starts.  And after they do, she says, "Apology accepted!"  or "All is forgiven."  But they really aren't.  Because after she smiles her reptilian grin (Bravo! PickleDeeDee) she turns to whomever's closest, to bitch about the sad sack apologizer some more. Gag.

Kadooz to Bethenny for apologizing after acting like a raging maniac behind glass.  Heather says she owns her shit.  She owns nothing.  My condolences, Jonathon.

• Love 21

Jill was fired because she ignored what the producers and Andy told her, she went against their orders and made up a nonexistent fight with Bethenny. Heather is doing what the producers/Andy want her to do so I think she will be safe.  JMO

Bethenny started SG drink when she was already on the show, not before, so it is a product of the HW show. The same for Teresa G, she did nothing before the show then took Caroline's cookbook idea and ran with it solo and all her "products" were ideas other HW's have come up with first. That said, both Bethenny and Teresa G each had a very large fan base to make their product launch successful and both women are now facing a big drop in sales because of the loss of those fans. The "strike while the iron is hot" applies with these HWs because any drop in their fan base means a drop in sales and not being on a TV show means their sales dry up completely.  JMO

I think Jill ignored the warnings they gave her after Season 3 about creating drama for drama's sake and not being able to deliver.    By Season 4 she started the season poorly going after Ramona and Alex in the Hamptons and trying to get LuAnn and Kelly not to film with them,  bringing up Mario cheating rumors (unsubstantiated at the time - LuAnn did the same), and continually going after Alex and Ramona essentially because they would do Bethenny's spin off and RHONYC, she made demands in the benefits department demanding hair and make up before it was standard, limos and the like, and Jill wasn't getting any substantial offers and instead was hanging with Michael Lohan and Jon Gosselin in the Hamptons.  She also got weird about Twitter and followers, bloggers talking to other RH and screaming about not getting equally time and product and appearance placement on WWHL.   Jill also started having zero fans.  She never developed the blind loyalty fans that a Teresa Giudice did and her final season they had the disastrous placement of Cindy Barshop.  Bravo liked the idea of a Countess and Jill was no longer a major force. 

I see Heather being smarter and she will not create drama for drama's sake and unfortunately the friendship she has forged with Carole has kind of run its course.  It has become a footnote with the race seeming to be who an curry Bethenny's favor.  A terribly boring storyline in my opinion.

• Love 5

I agree with you.

Kristen had the entire conversation in her head while waiting to speak with Bethany. When Kristen had her chance to talk with Bethany she said her intro and launched right in from where she left off in her head. Good for Bethany for getting out of there.

That being said, Bethany is ONE FUCKING RAW NERVE this season and it's not fun to watch. I understand her not wanting people she doesn't know to be up in her business but she did sign up for a reality show, and people are curious about her very public issues. She was the one to first put her life out on the table. she shouldn't get pissy because we eat celebrities lives for breakfast, lunch and dinner, not to mention snacks and midnight munchies only to  pick our teeth and give our thoughts and critiques.

That being said, Heather really comes at you like the desperate girl in high school who obsessively pursued the popular girl who said "Hi." just to be nice.  It wasn't Heather's place to take care of Bethany at Dorinda's table. That was Dorinda's job as the hostess, which she did well. That being said,  "unannounced arrival Bethany" should have kept her mouth shut and picked at the plate set before her, then ordered late night room service back at the hotel.

Why do I get a mental picture of Kristen, standing on a line, holding a number ticket in her hand (similar to the bakery or deli....) to get the opportunity to speak with Bethenny??

Or, better yet, waiting outside the Palace for the green guard to come and announce that Bethenny, the All Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz, will now deign to speak with you?     :-)

• Love 7

Kelly made absolutely no sense.  Bethenny did, imo, because Heather was acting like a helicopter mom.  A mean helicopter mom.  A Helicopter Mommy Dearest that will eat her young with her crocodile teeth.

• Love 15