Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Family Matters

• Start Topic

Oh my Sonja is just a lunatic. She is so delusional. It's a blessing that she has no money. She is so nuts at this point I could see her sending millions to a Nigerian prince.

B's hair is all jacked up again. I'm going to ask her this the next WWHL or reunion.

• Love 7
(edited)

Could Bethenny be more standoffish and rude at Ramona's party? The way she looks at the other guests was so icky.  Not a big fan of B at all with her digs at EVERYONE. Maybe Andy should just give Bethenny her own show....that way I can enjoy RHONY.   I am totally liking Ramona this season and that's a first! I LOVE the way she came into the party.

Edited by BeachyMum
  • Love 5

Why is Carole wearing a sock on her head at Ramona's birthday luncheon?

Sonja with her swami, herbal remedies and abundance candles. I prefer this loopy new-age version of Sonja over the sad, drunk mess from last week.

It's Fishtail! I've been there. They make a pretty yummy vanilla Bourbon milkshake.

• Love 7

So it looks like another episode of Beth feeling sorry for herself.  Instead of trying to enjoy herself, she puts down the other women at Ro's birthday party.  And then she makes comments about Heather trying to be cool.  Beth, have you listened to yourself?

Next scene we're back at Dr. Amador's (sp?)  office.  Are we back on Bethenny Ever After?  I don't really have anything against the doctor but it's the same thing, except three years later.  Beth talks about her screwed up childhood and she's broken.  It's a broken record.  Beth should try a new tact.  Be happy.  You've got a healthy child, more money than most of us could only dream of and you could be going through a way worse divorce or had a way worse marriage.  So now you're going to try and reconnect with your stepfather that you had a falling out with years ago.  You want your daughter to have family on your side.  Or maybe you want someone to concur with you about your horrendous childhood.

Hey Beth, maybe you're the problem.  Just saying.

• Love 14

Beth was soooo obnoxious. Ramona's guests were treating Beth so warmly and kindly, but the second she had a chance, she was rolling her eyes, or reacting in a dismissive way.

LuAnn's outfit was pretty cool. Long black jacket, skinny French blue pants. I would've worn a different white blouse, though.

• Love 3

So it looks like another episode of Beth feeling sorry for herself.  Instead of trying to enjoy herself, she puts down the other women at Ro's birthday party.  And then she makes comments about Heather trying to be cool.  Beth, have you listened to yourself?

Next scene we're back at Dr. Amador's (sp?)  office.  Are we back on Bethenny Ever After?  I don't really have anything against the doctor but it's the same thing, except three years later.  Beth talks about her screwed up childhood and she's broken.  It's a broken record.  Beth should try a new tact.  Be happy.  You've got a healthy child, more money than most of us could only dream of and you could be going through a way worse divorce or had a way worse marriage.  So now you're going to try and reconnect with your stepfather that you had a falling out with years ago.  You want your daughter to have family on your side.  Or maybe you want someone to concur with you about your horrendous childhood.

Hey Beth, maybe you're the problem.  Just saying.

Good Lord. Beth was so rude. I would no doubt snark on a bunch of this shit. I would just do it later when I was away from it all. 

As rude as Beth was, I thought that Ramona was probably worse in the things that she said about Heather. At this point Beth doesn't really care for Heather much, so her words aren't surprising. Ramona and Heather are in a good place. Heather is a guest at a party where Ramona is the Hostess. Why in the world would she agree with anything bad that someone was saying about Heather? And the whole "she isn't black" thing just irritates me.  It reminds me so much of last year when Kristen accused Heather of being bossy with her husband. Kristen made the remark, but she didn't say anything bad about Jonathan, only about Heather. It was Ramona - who was getting along really well with Heather - who starts trashing Jonathan. For no real reason since she didn't even know Jonathan. It seemed like she was just trying to bond with Kristen and that was her way of doing it. Every time I start to like Ramona a little bit I am reminded of who she really is at her core. This party was yet another reminder. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Is Beth just nasty to other women for the hell of it?

Hari Krishna , Jim Jones, way to bring back more dated phrases Beth.

I'm sorry but, she is just an asshole, acts so above everyone, can't stand her. Beth by being on this show, makes you just as nuts as these women.

Nobody get through to Sonja, not even the great Bethenny Frankel. Sonja talks but I never understand what she is saying.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 9

Why is Carole wearing a sock on her head at Ramona's birthday luncheon?

Sonja with her swami, herbal remedies and abundance candles. I prefer this loopy new-age version of Sonja over the sad, drunk mess from last week.

It's Fishtail! I've been there. They make a pretty yummy vanilla Bourbon milkshake.

Yes. Odd choice. LuAnn looked fabulous as always.

Bethenny always says what I'm thinking. All those cookie cutter people.

• Love 6

B's hair is all jacked up again. I'm going to ask her this the next WWHL or reunion.

I noticed a bald spot in the back.  When your hair thins like hers, styles become more difficult.  I think that's what's happening here.  

I thought Ramona looked amazing in her gold dress.  Bethenny may be rude, but come on, who isn't sick of Heather calling everyone "mama?"  

• Love 8
(edited)

B and her "therapy." She wants Brynn to have family on "her" side, even if they are a negative influence? That is very messed up, and speaks to that she is still not dealing with the fact that her sometime to be ex has an actual, honest to God, nice, normal family! Who wishes negative family members onto their young child?!? She claims she is broken due to her family, but wants the same for her daughter??

Though she was rude as usual, B wasn't wrong about the cookie cutter look of the women at that party. Maybe it is that I come from an Irish and Italian background and grew up with a lot of Jews, but i don't think I knew that many blondes during my entire childhood - in NY! Of course, the vast majority are bottle blondes, but it is sad so many women think they MUST be blonde. (And yes, I am also looking at you Dorinda, the worst of the bottle blondes on the show).

Does Carole never dress appropriately for an occasion? Or had she just gotten out of bed and hadn't had time to wash her hair?

The swami and healing candles - no wonder Sonja wanted to be in California, she would fit in with that crowd. I just see that as so "not NYC" I can't get over it.

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Love 6
(edited)

B and her "therapy." She wants Brynn to have family on "her" side, even if they are a negative influence? That is very messed up, and speaks to that she is still not dealing with the fact that her sometime to be ex has an actual, honest to God, nice, normal family! Who wishes negative family members onto their young child?!? She claims she is broken due to her family, but wants the same for her daughter??

Though she was rude as usual, B wasn't't wrong about the cookie cutter look of the women at that party. Maybe it is that I come from an Irish and Italian background and grew up with a lot of Jews, but i don't think I knew that many blondes during my entire childhood - in NY! Of course, the vast majority are bottle blondes, but it is sad so many women think they MUST be blonde. (And yes, I am also looking at you Dorinda, the worst of the bottle blondes on the show).

Does Carole never dress appropriately for an occasion? Or had she just gotten out of bed and hadn't had time to wash her hair?

The swami and healing candles - no wonder Sonja wanted to be in California, she would fit in with that crowd. I just see that as so "not NYC" I can't get over it.

I ff through the therapy, but that is sad if she wants that.

Beth snarking on the other women at the party wasn't really my problem, because hey everybody does it from time to time. What bothered me was when the women were being nice and just saying hello, she was rolling her eyes and looking at Carole like wtf. Those women whatever you think of their looks were not being rude or even crazy fan girl with Beth, so her eye rolling and smug smirks bugged me.

Re-Heather, Beth can think whatever she wants of Heather but holy negativity! Heather said hi mama! And Beth starts snarking on it. Calm down Beth, when Heather calls you granny, then feel old. Ramona, lost me too. She never misses a chance to say snarky shit about Heather, behind her back.

Yes Ramona, Heather thinks she's a black rapper!?

Maybe Beth, can throw out "you down with o.p.p?" So, Ramona and Sonja can giggle like idiots, because they are down with the real cool girl

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 9
(edited)

Luanne looked like a sexy, stylish London barrister on her way to court but without the old timey wig. Loved her look. Stylish, fashion forward and yet in her wheelhouse.

Carole on the other hand. What the hell was that thing on her head??! Not only was it ugly, but kinda aging too. She looked like she was at a completely different event from the other ladies.

OMG! I cannot delve into B's psyche for another season. That doctor has probably made enough money off Beth to buy his own Hampton home and yacht

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 8

I am just shocked that a reality star like B thinks she is too good to acknowledge a compliment (where the jeweler told her how phenomenal she looked).  She didn't say "thank you"..she brushed her off and worse Carole was right there and continued a conversation with Beth.  I would have run away from Beth and her pretentious BS.  Maybe she is just too good for the show. LOL

• Love 3

Bethenny snarking on Ramona's friends put a spotlight on what so many have remarked on over the years - Bethenny has no friends. No real girl friends. And why would she, when everyone is below her? It's one thing to make fun of someone you know, ie. Heather and her "mama" talk (which is bad enough, but ok, everyone does it), but quite another thing when you make fun of someone who was just engaging in polite conversation, or heaven forbid - paid you a compliment. I can't help but think of the irony of Kelly B.'s infamous "I'm up here, you're down here" remark, only because it was said to Bethenny, but that's now how she regards others.

I tend to like the therapy scenes, because unless it's that quack Dr. Jeff on Atlanta, there's usually some interesting insight. Bethenny wanting to re-start a relationship with her former stepfather is such an obvious dig at Jason in their divorce war. Call me cynical, but I don't think it has anything to do with Bryn, and everything to do with resenting Jason for getting to spend holidays with Bryn, and she's looking to change that. Everything's a fight with her.

• Love 8

Bethenny snarking on Ramona's friends put a spotlight on what so many have remarked on over the years - Bethenny has no friends. No real girl friends. And why would she, when everyone is below her?

I was thinking the same thing when she mentioned swinging by to see the old estranged stepdad while visiting 'girlfriends' in Florida. Where are these supposed girlfriends when she is looking for a guardian or godmother for Brynn? Then she seems to want to appoint an assistant or whichever paid employee is favored at that point in time. So strange.

• Love 6

I was thinking the same thing when she mentioned swinging by to see the old estranged stepdad while visiting 'girlfriends' in Florida. Where are these supposed girlfriends when she is looking for a guardian or godmother for Brynn? Then she seems to want to appoint an assistant or whichever paid employee is favored at that point in time. So strange.

I noticed that, too, but I thought she said that she's working on forming friendships with single gals who she can take trips with, ie. to Florida. Which at least implies that she knows this is an issue in her life (the importance of friends). Didn't she appoint her assistant as Bryn's godmother? (who no longer works for her). Or maybe it was a nanny. Either way, it was someone who works for her.

• Love 3

Luanne looked like a sexy, stylish London barrister on her way to court but without the old timey wig. 

But she's from Connecticut!  lol

• Love 7

So I watched it again and freeze-framed it when they showed the notes of Bethenny's therapist (/don't judge!). It read:

* No home, homeless

* Michael (I think that was her bf)

* Last session she focused on the divorce and Jason accepting or not the offer.

Can't help but think showing the scribbled notes was deliberate, ie. another dig at Jason, by showing that she made an offer, and Jason is the one holding out...

Another observation - the therapist saying that Bethenny was "deeply" in love with Jason. Say what now? I know he was featured in many of her spin-offs. Did I miss the one where they were ever deeply in love?

• Love 4

I noticed that, too, but I thought she said that she's working on forming friendships with single gals who she can take trips with, ie. to Florida. Which at least implies that she knows this is an issue in her life (the importance of friends). Didn't she appoint her assistant as Bryn's godmother? (who no longer works for her). Or maybe it was a nanny. Either way, it was someone who works for her.

B has boarding school buddies who live in Florida.  We saw them in a prior RH season.

Ramona's lunch looked nice except for B's ratty hair and equally ratty attitude; Carole's used sock hat; Ramona's comments about Heather.  Oh, B, you are a mama.  Word.

• Love 4

It seems like rhony has morphed into a rebooted version of bethannys spinoff.

I questioned having eight women as main housewives since six would have been enough to feature so all would have equal focus. Yet with B in the cast, only she and dorinda get focus...with Carole, Sonja, luann, and Ramona getting occasional focus...heck even Kristen has had individual scenes (unmemorable though lol)...heather hasn't had any individual scenes/focus except as a friend of.

• Love 4

What bothered me was when the women were being nice and just saying hello, she was rolling her eyes and looking at Carole like wtf.

My thoughts exactly. I thought Bethenny had some type of social anxiety or something because she wasn't there 10 seconds before she immediately declared, "I don't fit in with these women!" Huh? You just got there. You haven't even met everyone in the room. Relax. I remember feeling and acting like that on my first day of middle school.

Hey don't diss Carole! She is right on trend!

That hat is part of the uniform of the hipster douche. The hat, a cigarette and a Pabst Blue Ribbon and you can be the Queen of Williamsburg!

Oh yes. This look can currently be seen on the douches who star in Vanderpump Rules as well as my 37 year old cousin who follows trends of every popular millennial these days. We met for dinner one night and she had that ridiculous thing on her head. I kept asking her if she was cold.
  • Love 6
(edited)

The whole Dr. Amador thing strikes me as Bravo/Andy's attempt to redeem Bethenny after realizing that she's not coming off well.  She now gets her own private on-camera therapy sessions to have a professional put her awful behavior in perspective.  So she's vicious at Ramona's party (to Heather and Ramona's friends), with no provocation, but cut straight to a therapy session to justify her witchy ways.  It's like a note from the editors:  "Bethenny might be acting like a witch, but it's because she's such a wounded sensitive soul, please don't hold it against her."  

Where's the therapy session for those who have to DEAL with Bethenny?  Can't we get theirs?

I'm wondering if this is the new Last Resort Rehab strategy for Damaged Housewives - the doctor from Atlanta brought into rehab NeNe, and now this therapist to make sure that we all remember how much we love Bethenny and that We're Really Meant To Be On Her Side.  

Next step - hypnosis?  If Andy starts dangling a yoyo on WWHL, everyone look away!!

Edited by ottergirl
  • Love 8

The whole Dr. Amador thing strikes me as Bravo/Andy's attempt to redeem Bethenny after realizing that she's not coming off well.  She now gets her own private on-camera therapy sessions to have a professional put her awful behavior in perspective.  So she's vicious at Ramona's party (to Heather and Ramona's friends), with no provocation, but cut straight to a therapy session to justify her witchy ways.  It's like a note from the editors:  "Bethenny might be acting like a witch, but it's because she's such a wounded sensitive soul, please don't hold it against her."  

Where's the therapy session for those who have to DEAL with Bethenny?  Can't we get theirs?

I'm wondering if this is the new Last Resort Rehab strategy for Damaged Housewives - the doctor from Atlanta brought into rehab NeNe, and now this therapist to make sure that we all remember how much we love Bethenny and that We're Really Meant To Be On Her Side.  

Next step - hypnosis?  If Andy starts dangling a yoyo on WWHL, everyone look away!!

To be fair, Bethenny was "seeing" this Dr when she had her own show and YES, IMO, it was used then to soften her image/reality. I am not sure when these scenes were filmed but it has been said, in the Bethenny thread I think, that there has been additional, recent, filming after the comment was made on WWHL that Bethenny is coming across like JillZ did her last season. There have been "Dr's/therapists" used on other shows as well, NJ a few times, over the years. LOL

• Love 6
Ramona's birthday festivities continue after a return from Atlantic City. Meanwhile, the women attend a boxing match; Bethenny journeys to Miami to meet a friend and connect with her estranged stepfather; and LuAnn also lands in Miami for her daughter's appearance at an art festival.
(edited)

I burst out laughing when Dr. Amador said something about Bethenny becoming the "navigator".  $200/hr.  for this advice from the man who navigated her straight into LOST AT SEEEEEEAAAA!  I was dyin', dyin' I tell ya!

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 10

Okay - I don't usually post during the show, but WHAT THE FUCK is that thing on top of Carole's head??  Jesus - did she really think that looked good??  Or, is she trying to look like the hipster 20-somethings with those droopy wool hats?  

• Love 20

Okay - I don't usually post during the show, but WHAT THE FUCK is that thing on top of Carole's head??  Jesus - did she really think that looked good??  Or, is she trying to look like the hipster 20-somethings with those droopy wool hats?

Carole should have taken it off and given it to Bethenny to hide whatever clusterfuck was going on with the back of her head. It looked like she got up and left in the middle of getting her hair done.

It did look like the bar scene in Star Wars!

And Ramona should never wear shoulder pads. Ever.

• Love 8

Why would Bethenny bring up Mario, the divorce and Avery moving out at Ramona's birthday party?  She must really have it out for Ramona this season, and I'm wondering if she's still secretly angry at her over that whole Brooklyn Bridge conversation.  She really was rude to Ramona's friends, too.  What a wet blanket.

Or, is she trying to look like the hipster 20-somethings with those droopy wool hats?  

Ding ding ding!

Carole can dish it out when it comes to judging others but can't take it.  It was nice of Luann to say, "I'm happy if you're happy," considering the position that she's in.  How bothered would Carole be if Luann's niece started dating Russ?  I guess as long as it's been at least 6-12 months, she'll be fine with it.

What's with Bethenny being kind-of a dick to the waiter?  "I'm familiar with how this process works."  He's just doing his job, geezus.  I think she was trying to be funny, but she has such an abrasive and cutting manner that she sounds like a bitch even when she isn't necessarily intending to.

Her stepfather attacked her and repeatedly beat her mother in front of her but she wants Bryn to have a relationship with him?  REALLY?  What the hell is wrong with her?  If your friends are really such great friends, they will be your daughter's family on your side.  I think Bethenny sees how the Hoppys are so close and feels like she isn't providing that from her end.  She needs to just accept that she got dealt a bad hand when it comes to parents: a distant, uninterested father, an abusive physcho stepfather and ...her mother, whatever the deal is there.

Victoria is a really talented artist.  I remember seeing something else of hers in another episode, not the horse show, but I admired it.

Kristen giving Bethenny a hard time for choosing her daughter over the boxing match is so ugh. The vibe that I always got from Kristen was that her kids threatened to cramp her style and she foists them off on others whenever she can.  She even said that she and Josh put the kids to bed and then eat dinner out most nights.  Bethenny is going through a hard divorce and unstable living situation with a very young child.  I would stay with Bryn also.  But then I ask myself, why is Bethenny on the show in the first place at this particular time?  She knows how it all works, the time that's involved.  Seems like an odd time to be on a reality show when your whole life is a mess.  And I don't believe what she told her therapist--that she doesn't feel the need to strive anymore.  Yeah right, that's why she schleps bottles of Skinnygirl around everywhere to set them up in front of  the cameras. 

The dick of a former stepfather telling Bethenny that her mother never wanted her... what the hell was the point of that?  That wasn't necessary at all.  This guy is a loser and doesn't need to be in Bryn's life. Come on.  How long before he expects her to support him?  How low is the bar, Bethenny?

• Love 23

Listening to how Bethenny grew up explains a lot about how screwed up she is. Her Dad should not have told her that her Mother never wanted a child. I'm not a Bethenny fan but I really felt sorry for her when he said that. You could see the pain in her eyes.

That art show was weird. I thought it was awkward seeing Luann's daughter naked, and WTF with that clown from IT!? They should have paid Bethenny three dollars just to get near that weirdo!

This episode was pretty boring tonight. Mostly All about Bethenny.

• Love 10
(edited)

Well, I'm going to have to catch up on this tomorrow before work. I got in just in time to see Bethenny's conversation with her stepfather. Jeez. To be around that kind of dysfunction. The man owed several hundred thousand to the mob?! Good grief. Everything else in the episode I missed. 

I am curious about what someone said above about LuAnn telling Carole that she's happy if Carole is happy? Then why the hell go on a tweet rampage (courtesy of her ghost tweeter) three episodes into the current season airing? Ramona, with her usual blunt nature, calls it in next week's episode: "LuAnn is a liar." Yep. Unh hunh. Sure enough is. 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 3

Fuck you, Kristen. Time spent with a child when you are in the middle of a divorce - a messy one at that - and share custody presents a lot of challenges and is quite different from living with your child and his/her other parent 24/7. First of all, Bethenny doesn't get to see her as much so I'm sure she wants to be there as much as humanly possible. Second, she has to worry about Jason insinuating that she is leaving her child to go run around with a bunch of chickenheads at a boxing match. It shouldn't matter, but when dealing with a not so easy divorce and custody - it does. So shut the fuck up.

Bethenny feeding that clown, along with her running commentary, was one of the funniest things I've seen in a very long time. Thank you for that. 

Carole, I love you, but it's not at all strange for Lu to have some negative feelings about your new boyfriend. It's totally understandable and she was directly asked if the situation is weird for her. Grow up. 

I was happy to see that Bethenny has some childhood friends. 

• Love 21

Yikes...I was really uncomfortable watching that scene on the beach with the stepdad. I'm not really sure what to think about it. Maybe if I'd watched B Ever After I'd have a different take, but a part me feels like "ok, enough already, most people deal with some kind of crap from their childhood, you're in your 40s, get over it." Bethenny's "raised by wolves" thing has always been part of her narrative and eventually you just need to make peace with stuff and let it go, even if your past involves guns in glove compartments and organized crime. I don't know if she expected to look like the victim wronged and was surprised when John pointed out that HE was hurt, too. I feel uneasily voyeuristic watching that scene, but he obviously agreed to a reunion on-camera.

And for Pete's sakes - I'm an introvert but when I walk into a party, I summon the strength to make an effort to socialize.

I'm with LuAnn on the beer and ribs - who orders steamed vegetables at a bar?

• Love 19

Well hello Bethenny it's nice to finally start meeting the real you.

Now if you would just slow your speech patterns down I would like you even more.

That step father was a real ass for saying her mother never wanted a child. What was the point ,so many years have passed and it was just hurtful. He could have said something less harsh like your mom was never equipped to be a mother to anyone.

Shut up Kristen you have your kids 24/7 and enjoy getting away from them sometimes.

• Love 15
(edited)

I like Bethenny generally, but I hate seeing therapy on reality TV and I hate when she uses the show to work through her shit.  I'd rather have shots of Ramona hitting a wine glass with a knife and then later licking frosting off that knife, or that delicious cut of Ramona saying life can be hard and cutting to Sonja like sitting on a table looking dejected.  NYC can be one of the funniest shows on TV.

Heather gets on my nerves, and Ramona's assertion "She thinks she is cool," is actually right on the money and surprisingly reality based for Ramona (maybe she has been astute in the past, I just always think of her as someone who just escaped a straight jacket). I'd get kinda annoyed with being greeted with "Hey Mama," too, but I'm a bitch like that.  Heather just tries so damn hard. 

That was a laugh out loud moment for me.  Those women were probably so excited to be on camera too, and then they tune in and are the butt of the joke.  They probably were all so fake to Bethenny so they deserved it (I try to tell myself).

Edited by Morbs
  • Love 11

Testosterone, sigh, oh Carol.....

What in the world was she going on about with the testosterone?  Is that a thing that people do now - they take testosterone injections?

• Love 1

I'm now scarred. It's not Bethany, it's not Lady Morgan or the Countess. It's that freaking clown. What the fresh hell was THAT about? I'll have nightmares thank you Andy Cohen, you suck.

I'd be tempted to push Sonja off a balcony.

• Love 7

I'll give Bethenny credit for that one, it was funny. Also it was nice of Sonja to take Bethenny's advice and find a Swami Priestess to light abundance candles with. I'm sure that's what Bethenny had in mind.

• Love 22

I'd get kinda annoyed with being greeted with "Hey Mama," too, but I'm a bitch like that.  Heather just tries so damn hard.

That was a laugh out loud moment for me.  Those women were probably so excited to be on camera too, and then they tune in and are the butt of the joke.  They probably were all so fake to Bethenny so they deserved it (I try to tell myself).

The "Hey Mama" would annoy me too unless it was a very close friend. Also, shortening people's names is a patronizing thing to do, especially if that person hasn't introduced themselves by that shortened name. The only people that I know that would ever shorten my name and not expect some kind of attitude are my childhood friends and my family. So if Heather works Bethenny's nerves by greeting her the way she does or by shortening her name then I get that.

• Love 15

I view this whole Bethenny-centric episode with a lifted eyebrow.   I felt like that conversation with her step father was carefully crafted to support her stories of her childhood---I'll see your raised by wolves, and raise you a she never wanted a child.    Something felt off to me.    I find it odd that Bethenny has been on and off tv for a number of years and they never had contact until now.    I felt the same way when she let cameras come with her when her biological father was dying.    Too much, too much on tv.

I feel confident John was paid, and I am expecting Bernadette to sell another story/statement to the Enquirer.     

I think I do believe the part about not 

• Love 14

Fuck you, Kristen. Time spent with a child when you are in the middle of a divorce - a messy one at that - and share custody presents a lot of challenges and is quite different from living with your child and his/her other parent 24/7. First of all, Bethenny doesn't get to see her as much so I'm sure she wants to be there as much as humanly possible. Second, she has to worry about Jason insinuating that she is leaving her child to go run around with a bunch of chickenheads at a boxing match. It shouldn't matter, but when dealing with a not so easy divorce and custody - it does. So shut the fuck up.

Bethenny feeding that clown, along with her running commentary, was one of the funniest things I've seen in a very long time. Thank you for that. 

Carole, I love you, but it's not at all strange for Lu to have some negative feelings about your new boyfriend. It's totally understandable and she was directly asked if the situation is weird for her. Grow up. 

I was happy to see that Bethenny has some childhood friends. 

Kristen has been itching for a fight with Bethenny, maybe she wants the camera time but for someone with so little one on one time with Bethenny she sure does have a lot to say. Negative that is.

• Love 7
(edited)

Bethenny's nonverbal reaction to Sonja mentioning her friend, the swami priest, cracked me the hell up. She just looked so confused.

Kristen has been itching for a fight with Bethenny, maybe she wants the camera time but for someone with so little one on one time with Bethenny she sure does have a lot to say. Negative that is.

And yet I still forget she's even on the show until she opens her mouth.

Edited by Luciano
  • Love 7