Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Jekyll And Snide

• Start Topic

Why does she have to laugh after every single sentence that she says, and that everyone else says? When Craig and Shep were fighting at dinner, she was still laughing and had a huge grin. I just don't get her at all.

Maybe Landon thinks laughter is like Pig Latjn and she has to do it after everything she or someone else says or no one will understand.

I hate that Shep was behaving a bit cruelly last night.  I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt.  Craig continues to do stupid stuff--including last night's Kathryn/golf cart debacle.  It seems this is the type of decision-making Craig's been doing, so perhaps Shep reached his frustration limit.  They had been drinking a bit before that bike ride, so maybe Shep had a hard time keeping his comments to himself.  He's usually so much more composed and well-behaved. 

• Love 3

Forgot to say that Danni (is that her name - the blonde who arrived late to the island?) looked positively skeletal.

I noticed this a couple of episodes ago. But last night....Wow. Her tiny little stick legs and arms, and her face looks unhealthy. I hope she's ok. I thought she was such a natural  beauty last season. 

• Love 3

I thought Thomas looked handsome during his little segment.  His body and arms looked yummy, and I do like that he seems to be pro-gay rights.  If he could just lay off the booze...

If he'd end his relationship to Kathryn, stay involved in Kensington's life--along with great child support payments, date women his own age (or at least older than 30), AND lay off the booze, he'd be a lot more appealing.

• Love 3
Shep show his ugly self with berating Craig.  I did like Shep, but there is definitely a mean side to him.

Before Cameran and Shep picked up Craig, didn't she tell him to be tough on Craig?  He said something like it wasn't his nature, but that Craig needed some tough love.  Maybe I'm not remembering it right, but I thought that was why he was being such an ass to Craig.Seems like  Cam put him up to it, but I still didn't like seeing Shep's mean side. 

Does anyone know how Craig even infiltrated this crowd?

• Love 5
(edited)

Methinks the bloom is off the Rose.

I saw what you did there.

Whitney can be a mean douche and he slips into that very easily, but holy smoke, Kathryn's screeching nasty redneck isn't far below the surface.  She must have a lot of practice going off like that.

Like others of you too, Kathryn irritated me no end when she and Jennifer pulled in to the resort and immediately started bitching about how the others went off bike riding without her, her weekend was now ruined, blah blah... she must spend a good part of each day cataloging the slights done to her, when not getting wasted or complaining about Thomas.

Before Cameran and Shep picked up Craig, didn't she tell him to be tough on Craig?  He said something like it wasn't his nature, but that Craig needed some tough love.

She did, but to me there's a difference between tough love and 1) constantly picking at someone and 2) embarrassing him in front of people at a nice dinner.  That was disrespectful not just to Craig, but to his hostess and everyone else there. 

Edited by DeepRed
  • Love 7

According to Shep via Twitter, he explains his behavior as being sick of each other and of filming by that time, especially since they had just returned from Delaware. He also suggests that there were many more Craig shenanigans and he had had essentially reached his fill. I got the sense that he was/is very aware of how he came across this episode.

Seriously, all their Twitter accounts give everything a very different perspective - maybe not always accurate or unbiased but certainly interesting.

• Love 5
Like others of you too, Kathryn irritated me no end when she and Jennifer pulled in to the resort and immediately started bitching about how the others went off bike riding without her, her weekend was now ruined, blah blah... she must spend a good part of each day cataloging the slights done to her, when not getting wasted or complaining about Thomas

yeah.  That attitude is a downer, and I saw that Jen tried to steer her off that negativity in the car, what with her "happy attitude" comment.  A couple of episodes ago Jen seemed annoyed when Kathryn was trying to confide in her about her Thomas issue.  I recall her saying something like, "Well! I gotta go ready for brunch!"

• Love 1
(edited)

Before Cameran and Shep picked up Craig, didn't she tell him to be tough on Craig? He said something like it wasn't his nature, but that Craig needed some tough love. Maybe I'm not remembering it right, but I thought that was why he was being such an ass to Craig.Seems like Cam put him up to it, but I still didn't like seeing Shep's mean side.

I think I do remember this. Here's a question, why do they have be hard on him? Craig, while yes he is messing up, is an adult. I just don't understand why Cameron or Shep feel they need berat Craig.

Like I said before unless Craig is begging them for money or sleeping on their couch. Why treat him like a child. I just get this little feeling they love feeling superior to Craig.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 8

Whitney needs to quit picking on girls half his age and start exclusively hanging out with the Good Ol' Boys his own age.  Which would probably be problem considering I know a lot of Good Ol' Boys and they would probably dump his pansy ass in the ocean!

• Love 2

Kathryn needs to realize something.  Just because Thomas is wealthy and white, doesn't matter, until she gets married, she's a babymama.  

I feel like she's already well aware of that fact.  Hence the reason she's not allowed to be a part of his campaign.  And hence her bitterness and anger towards him (and attitude towards life in general). 

I thought she looked ridiculous and was channelling Holly Hobbie.

Omg PERF reference.  I was thinking something along the lines of Laura Ingalls Wilder from Little House, but I like the HH comparison better!  While I find her voice grating, I don't mind her overall persona thus far.  She seems pretty harmless.  Jennifer annoys me MUCH more than Landon.

That is interesting I hadn't thought of that. Maybe he did have a crush on her.

He stated several times last season that he had a "kindergarten crush" on her. 

When did Danni become anorexic? Poor thing. She looked great before. Now she looks like she's going to snap in half. Cameran looked considerably larger and more filled out than Danni on the croquet court and we all know how petite cameran is. Sad.

Landon is beyond annoying with her voice, scrunched up face and laugh. No matter what she's saying she giggles & scrunches up her face.

Thomas looked so much thinner in the flashback scene. Now he looks sad, bloated and old.

• Love 5

Why would he need to spend nights away for a local campaign, that no one (including himself) thinks he has a shot at winning?  For JD to say he's unrecognizable is something.

Thomas was campaigning for a US Senate seat so he'd need to canvas the entire state, not just his neighborhood.

To me, JD's comment sounded like a defense of his friend... i.e.: that's not the real Thomas, he was just stressed from campaigning.  I see JD as a plotter.

• Love 1

According to Shep via Twitter, he explains his behavior as being sick of each other and of filming by that time, especially since they had just returned from Delaware. He also suggests that there were many more Craig shenanigans and he had had essentially reached his fill. I got the sense that he was/is very aware of how he came across this episode.

Seriously, all their Twitter accounts give everything a very different perspective - maybe not always accurate or unbiased but certainly interesting.

Yeah, he also said last night that he had "Craig fatigue."

• Love 2
I thought she looked ridiculous and was channelling Holly Hobbie.

It looked like she thought she was on an episode of "Lost in Austen," as opposed the "Southern Charm." 

Looking forward to finding out what the scene is next week with Landon telling someone, "It's not always about you..." I'm dying to know who she was talking to.

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh, where to begin? Firstly, Kathryn's meltdown did not "come out of nowhere," at least not per what I watched. She responded to the discussion *about her* that Whitney was helming on the porch. It is so interesting and a little unnerving to me that, although the cast members aside from don't directly or aggressively participate in Kathryn's shaming, they subtly reinforce and support it with perspectives that don't align with reality. JT and Elizabeth recounted her tirade like it had no immediate cause and she's just mentally unstable (this seems to be a running theme from Thomas, too, all evidence to the contrary). As I and others have noted, the collective dissociation from objectivity almost approaches gaslighting . . .

Secondly, to Landon sequestering herself in her bedroom: the function of a hostess is to restore peace whenever it's disrupted, and/or to prevent circumstances (like Whit's smack-talking) that are going to ensure discord . . .

Thirdly, Cameran's trouble-making was much more obvious than usual this episode. Did Craig actually say that he had to huddle with Kathryn in order to keep warm? Because I thought that was editorializing on Shep's part. In any case, it is not at all unbelievable to me that Kathryn and Craig passed out on the beach without having sex. And even if they did, Thomas has made no commitment to her more than a year into their relationship . . .

Fourthly, while I abstractly agree that Kathryn's behavior is not exactly aspirational in terms of decorum, what bothers me is that, well, none of the other cast members (save, *maybe* Landon, although I cannot wait to see Kathryn come for her next week if she actually noses into business that doesn't concern her) are exactly models of refinement. Whitney christens his band with dumb sexual jokes; he's unemployed and his money derives from the fact that Patricia lucked out as the last wife of a wealthy man. Thomas is a convicted felon who was much more invisibly intoxicated on national television than Kathryn last season and recently racked up a DUI. And God bless, but I think it's pretty odd that fifty-year-olds consistently like to demean a woman not too far out of her teens for behavior that's consistent with their own. And I don't think anyone would have batted an eye about Kathryn's attendance or wondered where Kensie was if Thomas had traveled to Jekyll Island, too . . .

So, finally, I can't help but applaud that Kathryn has decided she's not going to take any more shit. I can now see why she elected to stay and film rather than rush back to exonerate Thomas. Whitney's contention that Lauren Moser's allegations were all devised by Kathryn is so fantastical. I mean, how do viewers know that *Whitney* didn't put LM up to it in order to break up Kathryn and Thomas? Ha. And, really, is Thomas slamming the door on "the help" and/or falling into a pool with Kensie because he was so drunk all that incredible?

Edited by Stinger97
Inserted carriage returns to make it easier to read.
  • Love 13

I actually like the way Whitless handles himself when confronted by Kathryn. He really knows how to push her buttons. He just sits calmly while she loses her drunken shit, casually making a funny but accurate remark when he can get a word in. Then she's the one left looking like a humorless lunatic. 

• Love 10

Forgot to say that Danni (is that her name - the blonde who arrived late to the island?) looked positively skeletal.

Also, gotta hand it to Craig - he's withstood the Mean Team assaults for two episodes now, with class.

I guess I don't believe the lost-on-the-beach-at-3am story, or I think it's exaggerated for the cameras. The producer manipulations are ruining this show.

I think they're being very creative about the timing of that night. It sounds very salacious to say Kathryn & Craig took the buggy at 3 am until you realize the fight with Whitney happened sometime around or after 1am.  You add that however long the argument was, plus the time her and that girl were sitting on the ground, taking the golf cart clearly happened not too long after that.

• Love 1

I missed about 15-20 minutes, which apparently included a bike ride and dinner, but if it's anywhere close to as good as the rest of this episode, this can't get on On Demand fast enough for me to see! So many little moments that were everything, starting with Craig getting into Cameran's car. He comes outside fully dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and then decides that he needs to change his ENTIRE OUTFIT in the middle of the STREET! He was JUST inside his own house, yet he changes his shirt and shorts to pants right in the middle of the road. Then as he gets in the car, you'd think the popped collar on his golf shirt would have been enough...but, oh, no...just wait until he pulls out his little white captain's hat that he wears backwards and perched on the very tippy-top back of his head. That was so awesome! And, later on in the episode, he becomes Bear Grills meets Gilligan creating a shelter for Kathryn by digging a hole in the sand and covering themselves with branches--keeping each other warm in their hole with their body heat. (How did he dig a hole big enough for two adults to fit in without a shovel?) But for as great as all of that was, my favorite moment was Kathryn ranting and raving getting off 50,000 insults on Whitney, but he shuts her down with a very calmly, matter-of-factly delivered "Your heart is a black spot with a dollar sign." Boom! [mic drop]

• Love 13

I actually like the way Whitless handles himself when confronted by Kathryn. He really knows how to push her buttons. He just sits calmly while she loses her drunken shit, casually making a funny but accurate remark when he can get a word in. Then she's the one left looking like a humorless lunatic. 

I know right! She was so painful to watch, but he was cracking me up!.

I thought that place looked great! I would have been so pumped if somebody took me there for a weekend!

• Love 4

I still like Shep. Craig is a bottomless pit of need. I can see how he'd get on your nerves. I was at Jeykll Island back in the 70s. Back then it was largely undeveloped and kind of creepy.

• Love 2
(edited)

Re: the alleged assault issue. You can google info about it.

The hairdresser and Thomas were NOT alone.

The editing of the show is playing loose with the timing of the charges.

Kathryn, the firend/haridresser and Thomas were all three at the house when there was a dust up.

The allegations came after that.

I'm thinking the 'alleged incident' happened.......the trip came next (who knows the next day or week?)......and the news breaking about 'charges" came during the trip. (after police looked into it) The "charged were dropped BTW. And I don't even know that they were ever taken all that seriously.

He's well known, rich family, state royalty, former state official, running for office. From what I read the police looked into because they had to, and yeah you have to do that....but once you realize what it really was....there's no "there, there" for making it a big deal.

Just google it. There's acutally audio and video of part of the incident. That friend took out her cell phone and recorded part of it. And it really didn't help her because Thomas is heard telling her to get out of his house....more than once, he says  "get out." (The alleged assault was allegedly, supposedly a door being closed and hitting her arm)

Edited by selhars
  • Love 1

I know right! She was so painful to watch, but he was cracking me up!.

I thought that place looked great! I would have been so pumped if somebody took me there for a weekend!

Me too! I'll gladly take Shep or Craig's spot. It reminded me of Kiawah Island where my family used to vacation annually.  But perhaps even nicer! 

Not a very relaxing vaca, but good reality TV!

The insiders (Whitney, Thomas, JD, Shep) will always back each other up - it was only natural for Craig and Kathryn to get cozy, as the outsider wannabes who are also attracted to each other. Cam wisely navigates the group, stirring a little shit but not getting dirty herself - and the others are supporting characters, fillers for the dining table.

Fun to watch!

• Love 1

This entire episode just made me cringe from beginning to end. So much horrible. I was even put off by Shep....and I have a lot of Shep love! The bartender was my favorite. And Jekyll itself because my mommy is about 30 minutes from there. We usually went to Kiawah or Tybee when I was growing up though.

• Love 3

I posted some info about the non-assault in his thread. Nothing happened. The real story is scarier than what was in the press.

Yup...especially the video of him ranting and raving, while naked and drunk in front of Kathryn and her friend.  Why she didn't pack her bags and baby and the get the hell out of there at that time is beyond me!!  

• Love 1
(edited)

Oh, where to begin? Firstly, Kathryn's meltdown did not "come out of nowhere," at least not per what I watched. She responded to the discussion *about her* that Whitney was helming on the porch. It is so interesting and a little unnerving to me that, although the cast members aside from don't directly or aggressively participate in Kathryn's shaming, they subtly reinforce and support it with perspectives that don't align with reality. JT and Elizabeth recounted her tirade like it had no immediate cause and she's just mentally unstable (this seems to be a running theme from Thomas, too, all evidence to the contrary). As I and others have noted, the collective dissociation from objectivity almost approaches gaslighting . . .

Secondly, to Landon sequestering herself in her bedroom: the function of a hostess is to restore peace whenever it's disrupted, and/or to prevent circumstances (like Whit's smack-talking) that are going to ensure discord . . .

Thirdly, Cameran's trouble-making was much more obvious than usual this episode. Did Craig actually say that he had to huddle with Kathryn in order to keep warm? Because I thought that was editorializing on Shep's part. In any case, it is not at all unbelievable to me that Kathryn and Craig passed out on the beach without having sex. And even if they did, Thomas has made no commitment to her more than a year into their relationship . . .

Fourthly, while I abstractly agree that Kathryn's behavior is not exactly aspirational in terms of decorum, what bothers me is that, well, none of the other cast members (save, *maybe* Landon, although I cannot wait to see Kathryn come for her next week if she actually noses into business that doesn't concern her) are exactly models of refinement. Whitney christens his band with dumb sexual jokes; he's unemployed and his money derives from the fact that Patricia lucked out as the last wife of a wealthy man. Thomas is a convicted felon who was much more invisibly intoxicated on national television than Kathryn last season and recently racked up a DUI. And God bless, but I think it's pretty odd that fifty-year-olds consistently like to demean a woman not too far out of her teens for behavior that's consistent with their own. And I don't think anyone would have batted an eye about Kathryn's attendance or wondered where Kensie was if Thomas had traveled to Jekyll Island, too . . .

So, finally, I can't help but applaud that Kathryn has decided she's not going to take any more shit. I can now see why she elected to stay and film rather than rush back to exonerate Thomas. Whitney's contention that Lauren Moser's allegations were all devised by Kathryn is so fantastical. I mean, how do viewers know that *Whitney* didn't put LM up to it in order to break up Kathryn and Thomas? Ha. And, really, is Thomas slamming the door on "the help" and/or falling into a pool with Kensie because he was so drunk all that incredible?

I agree with all of this!!  Not a fan of Kathryn and the way she managed to get pregnant, but the group is totally ganging up on her.  She is young and stupid and Whitney is pulling all sorts of condescending crap on her.  He is the worst, IMO.   I was uncomfortable through that whole scene.

Cam lost me this ep with her deliberate shit-stirring about Craig and Kathryn.  Shep was also a disappointment, although again I'm not a huge Craig fan either.  There does seem to be some insider/outsider stuff going on.

Kathryn needs to get some self-respect and leave Thomas.  Live your life, girl!  But raise that daughter well too.

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 3

'THOMAS DOESN'T GIVE ME MONEY'. .....

Kathryn, in full on redhead tirade ( I am a redhead myself, so I can say that!)

Maybe not, SweePea, but he has provided one, two, and now three pretty snazzy joints in which you can loll about in Sainted Single Mom repose.

• Love 3
(edited)

She is young and stupid and Whitney is pulling all sorts of condescending crap on her.

Speaking of "condescending", Whitney snarked on Kathryn for using the word incorrectly once when they were arguing, but in this episode he said, "It will stand me in good stead." He even emphasized the word, as if to point out his excellent vocabulary. Yet instead of pronouncing "stead" correctly as "sted" he said "steed". Wrong Whitney. Geez, you're just as bad as Kathryn! And Shep has a waaay better vocabulary.

just wait until he pulls out his little white captain's hat that he wears backwards and perched on the very tippy-top back of his head.

So much to snark on in this episode, but I agree, Craig is not going to make the backwards captain's cap happen.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 9

And, really, is Thomas slamming the door on "the help" and/or falling into a pool with Kensie because he was so drunk all that incredible?

And what was the real story about that fall into the pool? Someone (CooksDelight?) posted that only one foot went into the pool or something like that, but I'm having a hard time imagining how that would work.

I like Landon. I like that she appreciates laid-back fun rather than drunken reveling. She did plan two "fancy" dinners, apparently, and the candlelit meal looked lovely. I even liked her dress! As we all know, the trip was just a framework for crazy behavior anyway, although I would have been just as entertained by watching them all ride bikes and crack on how old everyone else at the resort was. Maybe have watched Shep flirt amicably with an elderly lady at the bar or something. 

• Love 2

Whoever thought casting her was a good idea was a misfire, in my opinion.  She bugs me so much!! Why does she have to laugh after every single sentence that she says, and that everyone else says?  When Craig and Shep were fighting at dinner, she was still laughing and had a huge grin.  I just don't get her at all.

Landon's giggling is too much.  But after Shep shot down Craig's first attempt at a speech, and then the rest of the gang asking Craig to please make his toast, he said something like 'I need to get pumped up again.'  They cut to Landon laughing hysterically.  Editing or not, I agreed with her laughter.  His response was just so heartfelt.  He lost his mojo for a second and needed to regroup. 

Also, why/how does Patricia know what the inside of a Red Lobster looks like?  Maybe she doth protest too much???

• Love 3

I was also disappointed with Shep's behavior, but I felt like it was coming from something like that. They all said the road trip was pretty long (4 hours?) and if before they even left Craig made them wait while changing clothes in the street, and then had to get his sunglasses - I'd probably be pretty irritated from go too. And then the situation with getting lost on the bikes happened too. Sheppie needed a nap and some alone time. (Or time with me)

• Love 3

People we have our own version of Downton Abbey or Upstairs Downstairs.  Craig is certainly getting the "outsider" treatment.  He no longer has a job and  likely killed any word of mouth references.  No longer a viable option the girls of Charleston.  Had he worked hard and passed the bar and then landed a position and then worked hard.........he might one day have the kind of life these people are born into.  For cripes sake, pick up a manners book from the library.

Oh Katherine - you are the saddest 20 something I have ever met.  These are Thomas' friends, you may never be accepted.  They will always choose him.

Whitney - You vampire you - What almost-50-yr-old has an ongoing beef with a 20 something.  Everything Katherine said about you is true.

• Love 6

I'm sorry guys... but I like kathryn lol. I think she's sassy and I like that she can stand up for herself. She has some good one-liners, and that clip of the next episode where she gives someone the finger with this huge goofy grin cracked me up. She's funny! (I can agree that she can be negative, though).

Of course she's kind of a mess, but she's 22. Yes, she's a mom, but unfortunately there isn't a switch for some people that puts them right into mom mode. Judging by comments I keep hearing from several other cast members, she seems to go out fairly often still (despite the images we see of her being all domestic and her talking about how she finally wants to focus on herself and go out/on vacation). I personally can't imagine going out all the time or leaving my kids overnight, but we're all different. Hopefully she can grow past her partying ways sooner rather than later.

I noticed something about Jen. I think she's very aware of how things can be twisted on TV and not wanting to be portrayed poorly or be on anyone's bad side because I realized that she takes great care to not join in any negative talk about anyone. She'll comfort and what not, but she won't add in. Take when Kathryn was complaining about Thomas, or when they arrived to Jekyll Island and Kathryn was saying how rude the group was to not wait for them (I agree, actually), or when she complained about Whitney after the fight. Jen never says anything! I see you Jen (tm Nene and Kandi from rhoa).

• Love 3

First of all, Landon didn't set up that outing. She's suppose to be broke but has everyone come out at some luxury resort?

Bravo paid for that place, probably leases at least some of the BMWs and Mercedes for the cast members.

Whitneys role is to start arguments. Producers are egging them on.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do multiple takes of some of these fights. So these cast members keep yelling at each other until the producers like the take.

I don't watch any other Bravo show, other than Million Dollar Listing NY, which I just started watching. But from commercials, it seems to be a Bravo thing to have a lot of fighting.

• Love 2

Whitney is a producer. I THINK I read he pitched the idea to Bravo, or Bravo production company.

As for the casting, I think Whitney "brought the cast together"-- what ever that means.

So he likely knew them personally or through friends of friends. If Whit asked Thomas and Shep, and Shep said he knew Craig, and so on and so on and so on. Maybe.

• Love 1

Meh to this whole episode. Jekyll Island seemed really lame, and I'm fond of quiet places. It's not the type of place I'd bring that crowd to. Also, it got irritating that Landon and her sister kept saying they were raised there, but isn't it a resort town? There didn't seem to be much there, at all, beyond that hotel and maybe some so-so beach areas. Didn't even see as much as a gas station.

The whole Kathryn vs Whitney thing is starting to really grate on me. Yes, she's an immature and petty brat. Possibly a gold digger. Whitney is an old man creeper who still thinks he's relevant, creative, and possibly part of "the scene". They're both hanging out with the wrong age group; and they both want TRav to wife em up. Poor TRav just can't decide!!

Shep, Cameran, and Craig are the only 3 I could imagine as friends off the show. Possibly Shep and Landon, like they met at a bar, hooked up, and sorta kept in touch since. They might be familiar with people like TRav, Whitney, or Kathryn due to names and social status. TRav and Whitney I could see as casual acquaintances, but not really all BFF as Whitney is trying to lead us to believe. I think that's more JD's role in TRav's life.

• Love 3

Anyone else notice that JD looks better? I think he has lost considerable weight. He was looking fine.

And then there's Danni. She looks ill. We haven't seen much of her, but when she arrived, she looked dangerously thin. Not just like she's lost a little weight, but lots. Very sad looking. I hope she's OK and not ill.

• Love 5

Also, why/how does Patricia know what the inside of a Red Lobster looks like?  Maybe she doth protest too much???

She might not like the decor, but I imagine Patricia chows the fuck DOWN on some cheddar bay biscuits.

• Love 9

I'm sorry guys... but I like kathryn lol. I think she's sassy and I like that she can stand up for herself. She has some good one-liners, and that clip of the next episode where she gives someone the finger with this huge goofy grin cracked me up. She's funny! (I can agree that she can be negative, though).

Of course she's kind of a mess, but she's 22.

I like Katherine too.  Why she is hanging out with this older crowd is beyond me.

Good to see JD and his wife.  I like them.

I keep thinking that BevCart girl would never have behaved so drunken and stupid.

BevCart girl was older than Kathryn and closer in age to Thomas.  She also wasn't raised on reality tv programming.  And, I'm going to surmise that Thomas treated her more as an equal than he does Kathryn.

• Love 1
(edited)

Kathryn would've been better off negotiating a "Contract for Services" before getting pregnant. Kensie must have been planned, since they had already been through a close call when Thomas visited Shep to talk about which one of them was the father. Negotiating now will get Kathryn little more than child support - though while filming the girl seemed to think a real relationship was still possible.

It's disturbing the way Thomas pretends Kathryn doesn't exist while campaigning - reminds me of the way Prince Charles seemed to use Princess Diana just to pop out babies.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2