Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

Why in the hell are they dragging the little ones in on this? They should be laughing and playing! This is abuse! I could see past the adult kids doing this, they are older, but not the little ones! Cult! Its sickening to look at. 

• Love 8

I recall Whitney posting a picture of Zach praying in that same position four years ago. He was allegedly praying for unborn babies. Not flattering. What is it with fundies and praying like they are at a Mosque?

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Praying.....

FD8247C3-F44C-4D4F-A2F4-00E5A152673F.jpeg

636EDBFD-B6F1-47F9-B2D7-9ED1DAE2FEF3.jpeg

281E243A-0206-4628-9726-40B46DE6AB47.jpeg

817B0655-065A-48A5-8168-C205213982FA.jpeg

Matthew 6:5-6...even did KJV so when she reads she'll see I used the "correct" Bible. Social media is the new street corner.

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

• Love 21
9 minutes ago, SMama said:

I recall Whitney posting a picture of Zach praying in that same position four years ago. He was allegedly praying for unborn babies. Not flattering. What is it with fundies and praying like they are at a Mosque?

They wouldn't like that comparison. That said, I do pray in church with my head bowed down, just not on the floor. 

• Love 4

Pshaw, Jill hasn't read that part of the bible yet so she has no clue those instructions are in there. She's a star and needs to show the heathens that they PRAY !

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 1
Just now, libgirl2 said:

They wouldn't like that comparison. That said, I do pray in church with my head bowed down, just not on the floor. 

I understand head bowing, just not the full down on the floor part. I was raised SDA and spent a lot of time bowing my head in prayer. Yes, I know they would not like that comparison. 😈

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I don't see Shrek. I'm guessing he's the photographer. He doesn't want to think about getting flat on the floor and trying to get himself back up again with the counterweight he carries around his middle. 

Except JillR is seen praying into the office chair. The office chair is empty in the pics of the kids.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Praying.....

FD8247C3-F44C-4D4F-A2F4-00E5A152673F.jpeg

636EDBFD-B6F1-47F9-B2D7-9ED1DAE2FEF3.jpeg

281E243A-0206-4628-9726-40B46DE6AB47.jpeg

817B0655-065A-48A5-8168-C205213982FA.jpeg

So typical of Jill to let the kids do their THIS IS NOT A DRILL Emergency Preparedness Prayers on the floor or hard table while she lounges on the one comfortable chair available in the room. 

1 hour ago, Insert Username said:

So we are expected to believe that Nurie, a married woman, rather than getting her own social media, logs into her mother's social media to post hosannas about the glory that is Jill?

I doubt Nurie has access to Best Mama Ever’s SM account to post anything. BME posts everything herself. JillyRod... we all know! 

Edited by Westiepeach
  • Love 9

Britney Spears has the same raccoon eye make up as Jill. Cracks me up. Maybe that’s who inspired Jill. 

Jill must be tired from writing all the birthday greetings for herself. 

Im waiting for 

Hi this is Timothy Rodrigues and I love my MAMA very much. Happy birthday to BEST mama and FRIEND a boy needs. Love you. Timothy Rodrigues in case you forgot me MOM.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Turquoise said:

Matthew 6:5-6...even did KJV so when she reads she'll see I used the "correct" Bible. Social media is the new street corner.

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

And certainly don’t post it for millions of strangers on SM.

• Love 12

Actually, in that third picture of Jillstown you can see (presumably) Jill's butt sitting in that office chair. At least the bottoms (skirt/pants/dress bottom/whatever) look the same as the first picture to me.

And who took these pics anyway?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ouinason said:

Actually, in that third picture of Jillstown you can see (presumably) Jill's butt sitting in that office chair. At least the bottoms (skirt/pants/dress bottom/whatever) look the same as the first picture to me.

And who took these pics anyway?

That's a pillow. The same pillow she has her face in, in the first pic. I think Jill-the resident-photographer, took the pics.

• Love 2

THe praying pics make no sense to me.  I was thinking they were getting some early practice on a tornado drill.  What is wrong with just kneeling with your hands clasped in front of you?  Why did the kids have to lay on the who knows how clean floor and clutch their faces like they were dying?  Does that show how much more serious your praying is?  I'm really confused by this and I really shouldn't be.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, skipnjump said:

THe praying pics make no sense to me.  I was thinking they were getting some early practice on a tornado drill.  What is wrong with just kneeling with your hands clasped in front of you?  Why did the kids have to lay on the who knows how clean floor and clutch their faces like they were dying?  Does that show how much more serious your praying is?  I'm really confused by this and I really shouldn't be.

Knowing Jill, this is a test for the kids.  She wants to see which ones love Jesus her the most.  The reward is probably an extra teaspoon of dinner.  

• Love 1
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

That's a pillow. The same pillow she has her face in, in the first pic. I think Jill-the resident-photographer, took the pics.

The same pillow that David passes gas in on the regular? 😈 

I wonder who Jill is trying to impress with the praying-for-president pics?  I’m not impressed in the least.  It just proves that she’s getting crazier by the day IMO.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 10

Maybe just maybe Jill is converting all the kids to Islam? I mean how often do they pray this way? And well they aren't all facing the right direction but hey this is Jill and family so they don't know which way is up. She never thought of this.

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Chicklet said:

Maybe just maybe Jill is converting all the kids to Islam? I mean how often do they pray this way? And well they aren't all facing the right direction but hey this is Jill and family so they don't know which way is up. She never thought of this.

Yeah, it does look like a Call to Prayer.

• Love 1

Ok, so on the prayer posture...I’m Greek Orthodox.  I completely recognize this...In certain times of the year (mainly Holy Week prior to Easter) this is a thing.  It’s signifying complete and total surrender to God and it’s really an “I’m not worthy” gesture.  As they believe they are praying for the future of humanity here, this makes sense. 🙄  That being said, I do totally believe this was staged.  I could see the older Rodlets doing this but the littles?  They have no clue what it means.  

Here’s the other thing, Jill.  Christians are not supposed to worry about this kind of stuff anyway...so quit the politics.  I will just leave this here:  

Psalm 146:3:  Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

• Useful 6
  • Love 17

for all Jill's pious judging of others, she so often forgets what her own God and her own chosen version of the bible says. seems posting pics of praying for her followers falls into this

Matthew 6:5-6

King James Version

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14

Hi Jill! I know you read this thread, so I thought I’d offer you and your children this helpful instructional video. It ran in public schools right up through the collapse of the Soviet Union in the early 90s when you were in middle school, but knowing how you feel about public schools maybe you missed it.

• LOL 9
6 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

JRod has a new IG post.  It’s a pic of the 2 oldest NotNuries.  They’re both skinny, but Kaylee, in particular, looks positively skeletal and that’s with a horizontal striped skirt on.

They both look thin,imo.I wonder if any of the kids sneak food,if there is any to sneak.Even Jill Duggar did that,when the show had a full pantry

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I hope the bitch is crying in her Plexus right now. That is all.

Has there even a definite announcement?  I haven't watched the news since the last election and nobody has posted anon Facebook which gives me an idea about how things are going. 

• Love 1