Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

I might stay in to see if she gets any pushback. She's due, she's in a vulnerable position and these harpies do only prey on the weak, but Erika is a tough customer, so who knows.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 3/18/2021 at 10:07 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

If it's all about Sutton and Garcelle riding Erika hard, I am all in! 😁

The only way I will watch - can we also have Lisa, Camille and Denise give commentary.  I would pay for that oh and even Eileen LOL

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

I used to think all of them were such beautiful women. Now all I see is the ugly on the inside seeping out.

Dorit looks more like a cartoon character than a human.  

• Love 11
On 3/21/2021 at 3:16 PM, smeds said:

I had to look twice because I thought Dorit was Adrienne at first!  She looks so different......and not in a good way.

Where is Sutton and Garcelle?

• Love 2
On 3/17/2021 at 5:52 PM, itsadryheat said:

What is amazing is the ginormous ego of Erika choosing to return to this "reality" show after what has gone down and been exposed.

I should think the FIRST piece of advice any competent lawyer would have given her would have been to get off the damn show and lay low.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

I am definitely staying up past my bedtime to watch LVP, on WWHL, tonight......

Although. LVP is getting sued once again, for not paying overtime or correct wages, sooooo....

Edited by dosodog
Sued, not used!
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 3/21/2021 at 3:16 PM, smeds said:

I had to look twice because I thought Dorit was Adrienne at first!  She looks so different......and not in a good way.

I thought she looked like a Kardashian, specifically Khloe.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 3/24/2021 at 7:56 PM, Dutchgirl said:

haha Nice boobs, Rinna, you dork. I don't understand who these women are dressing to impress? They look moronic.

Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 9.52.45 PM.png

Those breasts look like they hurt.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Yay! Ruled rhony out based on the new trailer - but ruling this one in.

(At least this one has something going on besides drinking and fighting.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Seems like Sutton is the only who will be calling Erica out. 

The others have already seen her eyes turn red and incisors grow three inches when she tried to devour Eileen and Teddi.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

I don't understand why they're all afraid of Erika, I mean, yeah she comes off as a big bad wolf, but all she does is yell and throw in an insult and that's pretty much it, anyone from NY would just probably laugh it off, NJ would easily match and surpass that energy and non of the women from ATL would have that. 

Besides, no offense and I guess that's another conversation, but I'd think Erika would be an easy target to bully since she has no power and no money, and she wasn't the star of the show to begin with. 

Anyway, I was pulling for Crystal and Sutton but I guess they're enemies, I think Crystal is coming for Sutton due to her affiliation with Dolce & Gabbana and their history of racism against Asians. While I agree with that, I think all of the women have been fans of the brand, only Sutton has an actual relationship with the designers. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 4/12/2021 at 9:22 AM, Hiyo said:

For those of you in countries where the trailer won’t play:

Thank you for thinking of us "geographic-restricted" types, Hiyo! Much appreciated :)

The trailer itself -- wowzers.

• Love 5

Rewatched the new season trailer and I know Erica will be on but I believe she will receive a very bad edit.  She did in the trailer.  The whole "Lie?" business after her statements made me feel better about having her appear this season.  The last (how to describe it?) showing teeth?  Growling? to Sutton was everything.  I'm not sure where the Fed Pens are in CA but she is going there.  Only a matter of time.

ETA:  Sutton only needs to ask how Erica likes the color orange.

Edited by albarino
  • Love 5
On 4/13/2021 at 11:03 AM, charliesan said:

I don't understand why they're all afraid of Erika, I mean, yeah she comes off as a big bad wolf, but all she does is yell and throw in an insult and that's pretty much it, anyone from NY would just probably laugh it off, NJ would easily match and surpass that energy and non of the women from ATL would have that. 

Besides, no offense and I guess that's another conversation, but I'd think Erika would be an easy target to bully since she has no power and no money, and she wasn't the star of the show to begin with. 

Anyway, I was pulling for Crystal and Sutton but I guess they're enemies, I think Crystal is coming for Sutton due to her affiliation with Dolce & Gabbana and their history of racism against Asians. While I agree with that, I think all of the women have been fans of the brand, only Sutton has an actual relationship with the designers. 

It looks like Sutton can take Erica when Erica gets all badass and says, "Or what?" and Sutton says, "Or nothing" - exactly, Sutton and Erica.  Exactly.

When Sutton asks what she would be jealous about - all of the other women's bodies, obviously.  That's one area where Sutton DOESN'T shine.  One the other hand - if she's expected to stand for being called a racist over liking the D&G brand in the past - I'll be Team Sutton for that!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 4/14/2021 at 10:36 PM, princelina said:

It looks like Sutton can take Erica when Erica gets all badass and says, "Or what?" and Sutton says, "Or nothing" - exactly, Sutton and Erica.  Exactly.

When Sutton asks what she would be jealous about - all of the other women's bodies, obviously.  That's one area where Sutton DOESN'T shine.  One the other hand - if she's expected to stand for being called a racist over liking the D&G brand in the past - I'll be Team Sutton for that!

I think both Suttan and Garcelle can hold their own.  I'm really looking forward to this season (and it's been a long time I could say that about RHBH).

• Love 5
On 4/19/2021 at 6:45 PM, RealHousewife said:

I'm glad Sutton got a diamond because she deserved one for the amount of filming and headaches she had last season. 

Just the way she handled Dorit was award winning! I loved how real she was when she shut her down, (when Dorit exaggerated the reaction Sutton had when she thought she might run in to a stylist that did her wrong in the past), Sutton's, "You've had your fun now stop it," Dorit could not say anything after that, brilliant.

• Love 10
On 4/14/2021 at 7:42 PM, albarino said:

I'm not sure where the Fed Pens are in CA but she is going there.

Looks like two. The thought of her calling one of these two "resorts" home is joyful. 

Federal Correctional Institution Victorville Camp is a minimum-security level federal prison located in Victorville, California.  FCI Victorville Camp is a Medical Care Level 2 prison. It houses 210 female inmates.

Federal Correctional Institution Dublin  is a low-security level federal prison located in Dublin, California. FCI Dublin is a Medical Care Level 2 prison. It houses 837 female inmates.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
On 3/27/2021 at 6:51 PM, Thumper said:

Those breasts look like they hurt.

I'm so over boobs. Especially RHBH and RHATL.  Maybe I've been watching too long, but they honestly don't add to the womens' beauty or make them any more interesting or appealling - at least for my tastes. 

Overexposed and overlifted boobs seem old-fashioned to me.

On 4/14/2021 at 9:42 PM, albarino said:

Rewatched the new season trailer and I know Erica will be on but I believe she will receive a very bad edit.  She did in the trailer.  The whole "Lie?" business after her statements made me feel better about having her appear this season.  The last (how to describe it?) showing teeth?  Growling? to Sutton was everything.  I'm not sure where the Fed Pens are in CA but she is going there.  Only a matter of time.

ETA:  Sutton only needs to ask how Erica likes the color orange.

The edit Erika gets will be interesting.

Some of these women are overly confident about how strong their relationships are with Andy and Bravo. Erika Jayne might be one of them.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 6
On 4/13/2021 at 10:03 AM, charliesan said:

Erika seems as if she'd be intimidating in real life.  She's physically bigger than the rest and she literally threatens people when they come after her. 

But, Erika's bark would have no bite without being married to a successful and aggressive attorney like Tom.  With Tom at her side, Erika did carry weight and could be scary.

It's a different story now, of course, and Erika won't have that pedestal from which to be threatening anymore. Tables have changed for her.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 15
11 hours ago, Jextella said:

Erika seems as if she'd be intimidating in real life.  She's physically bigger than the rest and she literally threatens people when they come after her. 

But, Erika's bark would have no byte without being married to a successful and aggressive attorney like Tom.  With Tom at her side, Erika did carry weight and could be scary.

It's a different story now, of course, and Erika won't have that pedestal from which to be threatening anymore. Tables have changed for her.

I agree, she was propped up by Tom’s power and influence. She can be intimidating on her own in terms of personality and outspokenness. There are many types of power, which generally fall into 2 categories - formal power and personal power. Erika previously had formal power - legitimate and coercive. She leveraged them expertly.

Her sources of formal power are no gone, and left by herself, she has no personal power left. However the trailer for the new season suggests that Sutton may be the only one who has figured that out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

People just don't like being jumped on so angrily like she does, usually out of the blue - that would be intimidating.  That's why I love where she starts getting all charged up at Sutton and says "Or WHAT??!!"  and Sutton just looks at her like she's insane and calmly says "Nothing" - hahaha!  Way to play, Sutton!

• Love 12
On 3/24/2021 at 11:04 PM, RealHousewife said:

On 3/25/2021 at 7:38 AM, dosodog said:

I am definitely staying up past my bedtime to watch LVP, on WWHL, tonight......

Although. LVP is getting sued once again, for not paying overtime or correct wages, sooooo....

Lisa V's moral character may not be as bad as Tom's but it ain't the greatest where her businesses and staff are concerned.   She's no better than Erika, IMO, and probably worse. She's just smarter.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Jextella said:

Lisa V's moral character may not be as extreme as Tom's but it ain't the greatest where her businesses and staff are concerned. 

I'm always suspicious of uber wealthy business people as a whole. They often don't run their businesses honestly and treat/pay staff as they should.

• Love 3

I remember reading that Paris' parents were kind of down on their luck financially when Paris' infamy broke, and that Paris' lucrative shenanigans and deals were supporting her family.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 6/5/2021 at 5:40 PM, RealHousewife said:

Yikes, so ratings already went down season 10, and they're even lower for season 11. This quote from Kyle didn't age well. 

“Yes, Lisa’s a part of the show but it’s an ensemble cast and the numbers are very strong,” she explained on The Daily Pop in June 2019. “It’s great if she’s on the show but the show must go on and the viewers are still loving the show regardless. The numbers speak for itself.”

6ed5817aedbda43f904770a794e09567.gif

Couldn’t happen to a nicer basket of vipers.

• LOL 7
  • Love 12