Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Yes, Ben has lost any right to righteous indignation when he tried to kill Abby and Chad and succeeded in killing Paige, Serena, Wendy the midwife and Will--I know that Will survived but Ben's intention was clear.  Were we supposed to be cheering him on when he mocked Evan's apologies?  And wasn't it just lovely watching his hypocrisy being validated by Ciara --those two really are two peas in a pod.

I appreciated the maturity to Eric and Nicole's scenes as well as Jack and Justin's--the history between all of the characters is played out well by the actors.  And while I loved that Sarah refused to leave Kayla to the auto-destructing implant, I was dying when she turned her head away.  Aren't you supposed to be assisting in the surgery?

• Love 10
16 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Stefano should be buried and not really mentioned for a while.

But the thing is, Show never really killed him off.  There was still a question about it when the Everybody Goes to Prague story happened.  Shane was pretending to be Stefano, but then somebody saw a video with Stefano in it, and Shane said it wasn't him.

• Love 6

Ben is the worst. The mental gymnastics one has to do in order to find anything he said to Evan justifiable is staggering. Just an absolute garbage character. But I guess Ted Bundy had his fans, so why not Ben?

• Love 15
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I appreciated the maturity to Eric and Nicole's scenes

Nope, all I could think of was - you already ARE a father you asswipe.  I HATE how this show keeps making biology the be all and end all.  I guess adopted children don't count (yes, I know, Eric hasn't formally adopted Holly but they keep talking about how they are a family.)  I get it, losing a child is hard, but he STILL HAS HOLLY.  It's probably just as well they are taking Mickey from Eric.  Since apparently Holly will never be his REAL child - imagine the therapy bills for that little girl - probably be much higher if she had to face every day knowing Mickey was Eric's favorite.

• Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Nope, all I could think of was - you already ARE a father you asswipe.  I HATE how this show keeps making biology the be all and end all.  I guess adopted children don't count (yes, I know, Eric hasn't formally adopted Holly but they keep talking about how they are a family.)  I get it, losing a child is hard, but he STILL HAS HOLLY.  It's probably just as well they are taking Mickey from Eric.  Since apparently Holly will never be his REAL child - imagine the therapy bills for that little girl - probably be much higher if she had to face every day knowing Mickey was Eric's favorite.

One child does not substitute the pain of losing another child. It is like when people tell women who have had miscarriages to just have another baby like that will automatically take away her grief over her loss.  Eric may still have Holly but he just lost 2 daughters, one he has been raising for months and one he never even saw or held for the brief moment she was alive.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 15
(edited)

Software Patch's microchip comes Bluetooth-enabled? Or there's room for a speaker in Steve's noggin? What the hell?

"This plot will self-destruct in 15 seconds. The Writers' Guild of America will disavow all knowledge of your actions ..."

So, let me get this straight: Tweedle-BOllie and Tweedle-Manny are two rage-fueled stranglers arguing over which of them gets to claim the moral high ground? Right; gotcha. Also: Bite me, writers.

Edited to add: Did I really hear Brock Kelly say "If I would have came clean..."? Appalling. Either the actor or the writer is incapable of constructing a sentence. I know which I'd pick.

Edited by Sandman
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Did anybody really read Ben the riot act for each of the individual women he murdered? Did we ever get to meet Serena's family or the family of the midwife? I know he got crap over Paige's death and Will's, but that's about it. He only got 50% of the crap that was coming to him. Watching him today with Christian was really...special.

Ben Weston for DA, I guess.

Hey Mister Necktie, the time to remember how special and important Jordan is has passed. Remember when Clyde first came back to town and Jordan was so spooked that she warned you to stay away from him and instead you started accepting his offer to buy you and Abigail a house? And then she left town just to get away from him? Yeah. Where was your loyalty then? You saw him murder someone as a kid, but you were still willing to accept his handouts and give him a second chance? Even after your abused sister took you on the run for years to get away from him?

.....you know I never really thought about how much the "I watched Daddy murder someone" retcon screwed with Ben's history when he first showed up on the show. I mean, he and Jordan being on the run as teens with fake names for years while she works in the medical industry was enough of a stretch, but now, how do you explain him even speaking to Clyde again having known since childhood that he's a murder? (Did Ron write it as a repressed memory? I can't really remember. That whole scene with Ben and Ciara at the pub talking about it was like 2 years ago.)

I cannot believe they made that chip beep, talk in a female voice and self-destruct. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I believe JJ did he put a gun to his head at one point when he was a cop.

• Love 4

So the Stevano chip comes with its own failsafe and warning? I expected the Lost in Space robot's arms to start flailing out of Steve's brain/

Kayla has no business doing that sort of surgery on her ex-husband. Sarah Horton is the only one who is left at the hospital?

Eric, you are a father in the way that really counts - you are there every day for Holly. Any man can be a bio-dad but you are a father. Guess you want your own flesh and blood.

Ciara, maybe try for less vampy makeup and a more professional length skirt for job hunting. These days it's all online and you don't have to go trotting in your cheap heels. Funny that folks like Anna get to wear higher end shoes. Ciara's looked like cheap knockoffs and very uncomfortable. Ben is going to have a hard time finding a job.

Ben, both you and Evan/Christian are kinda even in terms of killing someone. Evan accidentally killed Jordan? Then he should have stuck around and taken responsibility.

Nice to see Jack and Justin share a scene.

Eric, you have zero business bossing Xander around in his own home. He is smarter than you think.

• Love 4

Yes because Kristen killed Haley and Rex left town.

I never understood why Mike was never brought back to the show besides the show's disinterest in Horton males. He's a core character and a doctor they could solve both problems at once.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Sandman said:

Software Patch's microchip comes Bluetooth-enabled? Or there's room for a speaker in Steve's noggin? What the hell?

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

So the Stevano chip comes with its own failsafe and warning? I expected the Lost in Space robot's arms to start flailing out of Steve's brain/

I was hoping when the chip started to speak and self-destruct that Kayla could have either modified Steve into an Alexa substitute, or figured out how to make him work like

giphy.gif

Her life would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier. either way.

• LOL 15
47 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I never understood why Mike was never brought back to the show besides the show's disinterest in Horton males. He's a core character and a doctor they could solve both problems at once.

Well, Mike Horton is not psychotic. He's not brainless. And he is not at all campy. So, no interest from Ron and Company. Besides, he is better off not being on canvas to be completely character assassinated.

My morbid curiosity wonders just how old he is now, since he seemed to age in reverse a la Benjamin Button.  😉

• Love 5

Still finding it hard to keep up, but enjoying your commentary and getting the gist. I may have to find a clip of the talking microchip -- dying to know if she (it's really a she?) crooned, "oh what a world, what a world..." like the Wicked Witch, lol. Holy shit, show. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Ben, both you and Evan/Christian are kinda even in terms of killing someone.

Not even close tbh. Evan's still 3 down on Ben lol.

1 hour ago, Lastwaltz said:

I may have to find a clip of the talking microchip . 

Same. That sounds like it's right up my alley.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Steve has a microchip removed from his frontal lobe and not a bandage is to be found?  That settles it, these people are living in a simulation!  Now everything makes sense!

Add that to the fact that the chip was in his FRONTAL lobe and they were operating on the BACK of his head!  I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV, but even I know that that is not how brain surgery works.

I'm willing to take ALL the stupidity, including fail-safes and microchips with built in speakers(! - wow, Rolf really DOES have some advanced technology) if this means all this crap will finally come to an end.  NO MORE BRAIN CHIPS!!!

• Love 7

Ciara’s mom and grandpa are both multimillionaires. This is stupid. 

I really feel like Ron wants this show to be Passions or like the Ugly Betty, but doesn’t have the comedic gene or imagination chip from Dr Rolf he desperately wants.

I’m tired of seeing people apologize or compliment Kristen and Ben. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29704495662d74fcfc29

• Love 13

Yikes. Just caught the talking microchip. I can't believe they got through filming that without laughing out loud. A scene like that is what gives soaps a bad name! Reminded me of Young Frankenstein. I can't believe i just watched that happen, lolololol. 

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

Add that to the fact that the chip was in his FRONTAL lobe and they were operating on the BACK of his head!  I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV, but even I know that that is not how brain surgery works.

I'm willing to take ALL the stupidity, including fail-safes and microchips with built in speakers(! - wow, Rolf really DOES have some advanced technology) if this means all this crap will finally come to an end.  NO MORE BRAIN CHIPS!!!

Umm, yes, there was the missing-bandage issue. Did Kayla go in through his eye--I mean, there are [and I'm not remotely medically aware] some brain procedures where they operate through the nasal cavity.

But, but, but, our lady medics did not appear to be working anywhere near Steve's head. His head was at the front of the shot, then there was some distance between said head and Kayla, Sarah, and scalpel. I started wondering if maybe Rolf got all slyboots and maybe put the chip someplace abdominal...

• Love 1

I liked the scene between Sarah & her Mom, Maggie.  It had some real emotion in it.  And I also liked the scene between Xander & Victor, when Victor handed him the coin from Greece & welcomed him into the family...that's all Xander has wanted, to be accepted by Uncle Victor & the Kiriakis family.  Paul Telfer played that scene well.   And Paul Telfer does a good job of showing deep emotion like that scene with Victor & then at the end when he got that scary 'bad guy" look.   Poor Sarah, her world is going to blow up 😞

• Love 10

Yesterday's show:

Doesn't Ciara work at Titan?  And was she out job hunting on foot instead of using the Internet?  And was she not wearing panty hose?

Was Rafe hoping that Ben would kill Evan?

That talking chip was hilarious.

-----

Today's show:

Lots of buildup with no resolves.  A filler episode.

"He's as innocent as everybody else." In Salem, that's not much of a bar.

• Love 5

I'm ready for some new stories.I wonder what story they will give Nicole and eric next.I'm pretty positive that Sarah will be dealing with xanders deception and it depends on whether or not she will fight for mackenzie.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

It was hilarious that they had Kayla specifically mention his frontal lobe when the front of his face was visible.  I thought they'd put some kind of bandage somewhere on the top of his head but maybe they were already over budget for that day, lol.  

8 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

NO MORE BRAIN CHIPS!!!

You better cross all of your fingers and your toes for that wish to come true.  

I was surprised Sarah was so calm when she got back to Eric's apartment after he made the Eeyore face and prefaced the conversation with it being about her child.  She should have made the car ride over a living hell.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Kayla made a couple of statements that were noticeably insane - the first one was when she said she followed Rolf's directions that he gave her. WHAT??? They knew he wouldn't do the procedure because he would never harm Stefano, so instead he gave Kayla instructions and she followed them? And when the chip started speaking she said she was afraid Rolf would do something like this. But, she still followed his instructions.

And later when she was feeling all guilty about everything she did, she said that maybe she should have had a neurosurgeon consult. You think?

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Silver Raven, unless you are working in a bank or law firm or other type business, few women now wear pantyhose. I will wear tights if I have to, and leggings. Pantyhose cost a fortune and run/get wrecked quickly. Doubt many girls in their 20s have ever bought any.

Sarah seems so happy to get married. Didn't really care for the dress, but it is seasonally appropriate. Nicole's dress was interesting and rather fashion forward.

Nice to see Sarah visit her mom and that Victor went to visit Maggie.

Xander seemed so happy to finally be accepted as family.

Saw no real signs of any sort of brain surgery on Steve. Just the eye patch. No sign of any of his hair being shaved off or any sort of medical device that would be used for a few days. Kayla and Sarah did a really good job of cutting his head open and then sewing his hair back in the same place.

At least Eric didn't wait forever to tell the truth. He just learned it a few hours ago.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Doesn't Ciara work at Titan?  And was she out job hunting on foot instead of using the Internet?

Yes.  I am old and even I know that unless you want some part time clerk job that pays minimum wage you apply for a job online.

35 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Saw no real signs of any sort of brain surgery on Steve. Just the eye patch. No sign of any of his hair being shaved off or any sort of medical device that would be used for a few days. Kayla and Sarah did a really good job of cutting his head open and then sewing his hair back in the same place.

Well, I guess since both Hope and Marlena managed to keep all of their hair Rolf must have taught her his technique to do this.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Wearing pantyhose is in our dress code policy at work.  
   What exactly is Ciara qualified to do?  Not sure she finished college.  Has she held a job for more than a few months?

what is she going to put on resume for leaving those jobs?

being kidnapped, breaking my boyfriend out of prison.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 4/9/2020 at 7:23 PM, Lastwaltz said:

Yikes. Just caught the talking microchip. I can't believe they got through filming that without laughing out loud. A scene like that is what gives soaps a bad name! Reminded me of Young Frankenstein. I can't believe i just watched that happen, lolololol. 

WOAH !! i did not watch yesterday's episode . are you saying there is a talking microchip ? does it speak with Stefano's italian accent ? is it like that speakerbox on  Charlie's angels ?

Edited by Rafael
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Rafael said:

WOAH !! i did not watch yesterday's episode . are you saying there is a talking microchip ? is it speaking with Stefano's italian accent ? is it like that speakerbox on  Charlie's angels ?

Haha! No, it was a robotic female voice, reminded me of the old Mission Impossible's tape destructing itself as soon as the good guys heard its message. I don't know what they were thinking, lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

My heart was really breaking for Sarah today.  Lindsay Godfray did a really good job of portraying disbelief, then shock, then anger, then agony.  Xander was so cute with little Mickey today.  Will Brady & Kristen change Mickey's name to Rachel?

• Love 1

I wanted to like Lindsey Godfrey's performance, but I felt like the script and her choices dulled the impact of what was happening. She was pretty much disagreeing with Eric right off the bat with her "no no no" reaction. I feel like she would have been more confused than argumentative about the whole thing. The way it was played, there wasn't much of a build over the course of the scene...

...just me...?

I liked Marlena today. Nice outfit and good delivery. But of course Ron had to have her hypnotize Steve the minute he woke up 🙄 Marlena does more hypnotism lately then actual therapy!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 6

Dear Salem University Hospital,

Perhaps it's not the best idea to leave a psychotic grieving woman alone with an innocent infant. Maybe they could have been supervised in, oh say, the nursery, with some protective clothing. Seriously, you just let anyone hold your babies? No background checks? ID badges?

Signed,

Just some suggestions you might consider

Soap people really need to learn to stop divulging their deepest darkest secrets with their backs to the door.

The only thing worse than today's show is going to be the show where Kristen gets the baby back. Why anyone thought giving her a baby was a good idea is beyond me. I'm still hoping for some super secret double (triple?) baby switcheroo.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I wanted to like Lindsey Godfrey's performance, but I felt like the script and her choices dulled the impact of what was happening. She was pretty much disagreeing with Eric right off the bat with her "no no no" reaction. I feel like she would have been more confused than argumentative about the whole thing. The way it was played, there wasn't much of a build over the course of the scene...

...just me...?

Her reaction kind of made me wonder did she know along.

3 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Why didn't they show Steve and Kayla flashbacks?

Why isn't he asking why he only has one eye?

Because he has a plan.  It seemed so fake.  I don't know I don't buy it. Hopefully I am wrong and Stefano is gone for good.  

17 minutes ago, lb60 said:

Perhaps it's not the best idea to leave a psychotic grieving woman alone with an innocent infant. Maybe they could have been supervised in, oh say, the nursery, with some protective clothing. Seriously, you just let anyone hold your babies? No background checks? ID badges?

Signed,

Soap people really need to learn to stop divulging their deepest darkest secrets with their backs to the door.

The only thing worse than today's show is going to be the show where Kristen gets the baby back. Why anyone thought giving her a baby was a good idea is beyond me. I'm still hoping for some super secret double (triple?) baby switcheroo.

Everything in the scene was wrong.  Was very worried for that nurses safety. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Because he has a plan.  It seemed so fake.  I don't know I don't buy it. Hopefully I am wrong and Stefano is gone for good.  

Oh God, please no! I refuse to go through another Steveano storyline. I'm probably being naive but I think Gina & Stefano are gone - for now anyway. Would it be too much to ask the show to explore the guilt and even feelings of violation Hope & Steve must feel after having been force to become Gina & Stefano?

Kristen continues to act unhinged when she's around a baby. The way she couldn't keep her eyes off the baby and the 'gimme hands' before getting to hold it was pathetic. I thought she only acted that way around Mickey because the show wanted to convey that Kristen feels some deep maternal (puke!) pull towards her baby. But nope, she acted all teary-eyed around the stranger's baby too. Didn't she go crazy in the 90s after losing John's baby? I swear she's heading down the same road again. Of course, this time she'll get her baby back. She'll just smother that poor kid for the rest of her life. 

Edited by bunnyblue
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, lb60 said:

Signed,

I kept thinking that today.  Hospitals NEVER take babies to some random lounge in the hospital.  Everyone who comes in to hold the babies does it in the nursery.  

I REALLY think that the reason they made it a point to show 3 babies born the same night (especially 3 girls - the law of averages says at least one of them should have been a boy) is because there was another baby switch.  Of course by the time we find out the kid will have been sorased to age 12.  

10 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

Oh God, please no! I refuse to go through another Steveano storyline. I'm probably being naive but I think Gina & Stefano are gone - for now anyway. Would it be too much to ask the show to explore the guilt and even feelings of violation Hope & Steve must feel after having been force to become Gina & Stefano?

Kristen continues to act unhinged when she's around a baby. The way she couldn't keep her eyes off the baby and waved her hands around before getting to hold it was pathetic. I thought she only acted that way around Mickey because the show wanted to convey that Kristen feels some deep maternal bond (puke!) with her baby. But nope, she acted all teary-eyed around the stranger's baby too. Didn't she go crazy in the 90s after losing John's baby? I swear she's heading down the same road again. Of course, this time she'll get her baby back. She'll just smother that poor kid for the rest of her life. 

Yup, I think we're supposed to think that Kristen was so insane was because of her grief, and once she gets her child back, she'll be all hunky-dory.  Nope, not buying it.  Not for a second.  She's still batshit crazy.

• Love 17

Kristen should have not been left alone with the stranger's infant. She should be in an area where she is supervised. Anyone can walk out with the kid, really. Not in the best of mental health.

Kayla, how would you have reacted if Steve woke up knowing exactly who he is? Would you dump Justin then and there? Marlena can consider a night time side gig as a hypnotist and make a few bucks.

Poor Xander, the nervous groom. He did look quite dapper on his wedding day.

Didn't know what to read on Sarah at the end - she still has to process all of this and really is not in a good frame of mind.

Nicole, now it's Eric's second part of the tour - talking to Brady. Why wasn't this done at the hospital with all parties involved?

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Why didn't they show Steve and Kayla flashbacks?

Why isn't he asking why he only has one eye?

I was so disappointed they didn't show the flashbacks! Is there some reason the show is so cheap on flashbacks? It would have been awesome. Those are things we need more of. 

Ha, Yes, he has no memory and doesn't ask why he has only has one eye!

• Love 5
On 4/8/2020 at 11:19 PM, Frozendiva said:

Nice to see Jack and Justin share a scene.

That was pretty great -- two old pros working well together. It was a nice callback to when family relationships and friendships, even unlikely ones, actually meant something on this show. 

Eric, you have zero business bossing Xander around in his own home. He is smarter than you think.

In Xander's case, that's still pretty dumb.

I'm usually impatient with Former Father Uncle Eric's long-suffering and sanctimonious angst, but he could pull out Xander's tongue and tie it in a bow around his neck and I wouldn't complain.

• Love 7

I really enjoyed Sarah's moment of realization that Eric was telling the truth--the minute she remembered that the baby she gave birth to didn't resemble the baby Xander brought her was well done and I loved the touch of her hand shaking when she held up the cell phone with Xander's phone# on it.  Their conversation on Monday's episode will be epic..

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 8
On 4/10/2020 at 9:10 PM, tribeca said:

Everything in the scene was wrong.  Was very worried for that nurses safety. 

I was astonished the hospital would allow Kristen onto the premises after she killed one of the nurses, let alone welcoming her in to hold someone else's baby after her own died, triggering her to kill someone.

Like, really?

Where's that invisible superintendent Kayla used to have to report to? That old white guy? Shouldn't he have enough brain cells to recognize this is the stupidest idea ever?

At this point Rory could run that hospital stoned on pot donuts and it would probably run better.

Let's not forget, Kayla setting up Rolf with an office in the hospital all those months ago set all of this in motion.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

My heart broke for Sarah and the world of pain she's about to enter. And my heart went out to hopeful but anxious Xander, whose world is also about to fall apart. He deserves some karma for his bad acts, but I'm a sucker for him and his lovesick goofiness over both Sarah and the baby. I tend to live in the gray area, lol. 

I wonder if they originally planned some Patch and Kayla flashbacks and cut them later. I felt cheated in that moment, too. I did love how easily SN slipped  back into Patch's manner of speaking - but it must be like a second skin to him now. 

I'm afraid we're in for a Kristen/Brady-centric week ahead and I'm not looking forward to her simpering around like an aggrieved victim. Yes, she's a victim but the most insufferable and tiresome one I've seen in a long time.  

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Lastwaltz said:

My heart broke for Sarah and the world of pain she's about to enter. And my heart went out to hopeful but anxious Xander, whose world is also about to fall apart. He deserves some karma for his bad acts, but I'm a sucker for him and his lovesick goofiness over both Sarah and the baby. I tend to live in the gray area, lol. 

I wonder if they originally planned some Patch and Kayla flashbacks and cut them later. I felt cheated in that moment, too. I did love how easily SN slipped  back into Patch's manner of speaking - but it must be like a second skin to him now. 

I'm afraid we're in for a Kristen/Brady-centric week ahead and I'm not looking forward to her simpering around like an aggrieved victim. Yes, she's a victim but the most insufferable and tiresome one I've seen in a long time.  

RC said they was supposed to be flashbacks.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I was astonished the hospital would allow Kristen onto the premises after she killed one of the nurses, let alone welcoming her in to hold someone else's baby after her own died, triggering her to kill someone.

Well come on, who cares about a little murder in Salem? Ben is running around getting a lead romantic storyline. And somehow, some way we're all supposed to be feeling sorry for poor Kristen. Sorry Ron I don't. I don't care.

Exactly. I have a difficult enough time believing she somehow had a baby at her age, but now I'm supposed to view her as a victim because the writers are pushing this so hard? Ugggh. Again, I don't care.

I'm sticking through this week for the Kayla/Steve/Jack/Justin stuff. I don't want to watch Xander/Sarah blow up. Now there is a pairing I actually think has some chemistry and potential unlike Ciara and Ben.

• Love 12
17 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

RC said they was supposed to be flashbacks.

It Doesnt matter - he is stil a whack writer ! and he has overstayed his welcome. the only positive thing about his mostly disastrous reign is featuring the veterans regularly. Thats it !!

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Lord help us !!! oh dear- first we were supposed to have sympathy for the serial killer , psycho gabby and now freagin Kristen , a woman who once raped a priest and carved a baby outta the womb of another woman . 

kinda like TIIC expecting us to buy Nicole as a heroine when she committed atrocious crimes such as sabotaging Chloe's facial reconstruction surgery . 

• Love 3