Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Shouldnt EJ have some kind of scar or mark on his face after being in a fire & wrapped in bandages for several years?!  I know Lucas said EJ had access to the best Plastic surgeons, but it looks like he still would have some marks on his face. 

He also has Rolf.  Do you honestly think that someone who can bring people back from the dead can't take care of a few little scars.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
(edited)

My favorite parts of today show 

Brady and Phillip arguing over where Chloe should recover.  Neither one of them having their own places and inviting her to live with their parents lol. 
 Chad telling Gabi she is not a good person.  Chad you are not a good person and a crappy husband.  Chad giving Jake relationship advice. Again Chad who are you to give relationship advice ?

kate pretending to be blind reading a iPad with her door wide open   

Lucas telling off EJ. 
although Sami use to be much better and not looking guilty   

Edited by tribeca
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Nu!EJ sounds so much like Sean Bean, that I kept expecting him to say "For England, James?" a la Goldeneye. (I didn't watch GoT, so my Bean reference is as 90s Bond villain.)

You could see AZ breaking up a bit when PT first said "smell the roses". Those two play off each other very well. I also cracked up at Phillip and Brady arguing over who should take Chloe home, and she's like, "uh, guys, both these options suck."

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Brady and Phillip arguing over where Chloe should recover.  Neither one of them having their own places and inviting her to live with their parents lol. 

I mean, I can understand Philip since it's the Kiriakis mansion and he's apparently the Kiriakis heir, but doesn't Brady have his own place? Also, I thought John and Marlena had a condo, not a townhouse.

I am all about EJ coming back to Salem to fuck shit up. Isn't that his entire reason for being? 

1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Chad giving Jake relationship advice. Again Chad who are you to give relationship advice ?

Team Nobody.

Edited by auchic
  • Love 9
(edited)

EJ didn't kiss Sami when he walked in the door?

This EJ is too "pip pip, old chap" for me.

And EJ has no comments about how the Dimera house has changed.

Edited by RedElf
  • Love 6

I'm not feeling EJ yet but I mean it's been a minute lol.

Nicole and Xander are so much fun. The Phillip/Chloe/Brady scenes were also fun.

I don't understand what Kate's long term plan here is and I really hope this doesn't go on for very long.

I really don't want Gabi saddled with Jake.

• Love 12
(edited)

1 hour ago, RedElf said:

38 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm not feeling EJ yet but I mean it's been a minute lol.

This EJ did not work with Sami.  That kiss was really awkward for me.  Now, I'm not, nor do I ever imagine I could be, an EJ/Sami fan.  But I could at least see chemistry between JS and AS.  The chemistry didn't justify overlooking how he raped her, IMO, especially because AS has chemistry with a lot of guys.  But they had it.

There was none of that here.  Frankly, good riddance, IMO.  If it ends EJami (it probably won't) but if it does, great recast!

The best part of those scenes were Lucas and Sami being bad at covering up their affair.  Maybe they should be more practiced but I don't care.  I find it amusing.

This EJ is also more aristocratic compared to James Scott who played more of the "younger son" daredevil vibe.  This EJ is giving me some Edmund (from Guiding Light) vibes.  It felt weird in the scenes with Lucas and Sami.

However, the minute he walked into the Dimera mansion, it felt so right.  This recast will work if they let go of who EJ was and make him something new.  I'd love to see him in scenes with MM's Abigail. 

BTW, with all these accents, this show is becoming Hollyoakes. :)

Speaking of, the best scenes of the day were with Nicole and Xander.  These two have a sparkly zing that, try as they might, Gwen and Xander just don't have.

If you want to smell the roses, sit on my lap. 

Just gold.

The parts of the show I didn't care for very much:

Kate's plan is pretty weird here.  And not that great.  Or that satisfying.  For all it's "messing with Jake and Gabi", it also feels like a waste of mental and emotional energy for a woman with her accomplishments to be engaging in over a guy who was basically a fuck buddy for the first few months of their relationship.  They were only somewhat serious for a few months before this Kristen thing happened.  And it's really not all that unforgivable that a man new to town isn't going to recognize Kristen's mask plan when people who have known her longer didn't either.

It's especially nonsensical to me when Jake is doing the opposite.  He was honest with Kate about what happened in the meantime even if he didn't fully break up with Kate today.  I hope whenever this comes out, it's acknowledged to be absolutely ridiculous.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
On 6/13/2021 at 6:12 PM, Petunia13 said:

Chad could leave the entire show for all I care. When MM/Abby comes back I want to see her free. 

he's such a loser! LOL 

i like Kate I always have and always will but I'm not feeling her with Jake he's a loser also. I'm not sure why Gabi's in love with him and then he said he was in love with her after calling her crazy, weird, stalker, freak and shit daily for months. 

I'm surprised they didn't write him off the show with Abby the show has no real interest in him beyond that. Unless Abby isn't coming back then they would want to try Chad with other women. I wouldn't be opposed to that except Chad has nothing going for him as an individual character he's too heavily identified with Abby.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

Nu!EJ sounds so much like Sean Bean, that I kept expecting him to say "For England, James?" a la Goldeneye. (I didn't watch GoT, so my Bean reference is as 90s Bond villain.)

It’s too bad he couldn’t use his natural Aussie accent, or even the one he used in Spartacus. I love Dan but I don’t know if EJ is right for him. He just felt so…stilted.

• Love 7

Hello EJ. You do seem a bit more mannered and posh than your predecessor. No feelings on him yet. Only been a day. The actors playing Lucas and Sami have known each other a lot longer. May take a short time to get things rolling. He did seem comfortable in the mansion but probably hated the new furniture.

Why doesn't Chloe have her own place? That way, Philip or Brady or both could hire a nurse to help her out and arrange for her favourite food. Thought Marlena had a condo and not a townhouse. A townhouse would explain folks just dropping in without ringing the buzzer to be let in. Neither option is good for Chloe. She's better off at the Salem Inn.

Awww, Kate. Wanting the door to be closed so you can read your iPad, pretending to be listening to some new to blindness podcast - you would need to find the on button to push with your fingerprint or have an app or something that would allow you to turn it on. Heck, you don't know any Braille! Then being all needy with Jake and the piece de resistance is putting on her lipstick with her makeup mirror when Chad walks in. Your plan is falling apart faster than a cheap suit.

Chad, you and Gabi are both not great people.

Nicole and Xander were a hoot. The smell the roses line was funny as was her grabbing his tie and choking him to get him out of the office.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, RedElf said:

Maybe he thinks the house is another iffy recast, too.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, tribeca said:

Chad telling Gabi she is not a good person.  Chad you are not a good person and a crappy husband.  Chad giving Jake relationship advice. Again Chad who are you to give relationship advice ?

A man who jumped at the chance to doubt his wife (and who, while drunk, admitted he thought she was faking her mental illness) is calling someone else a terrible person?  And he somehow thinks a relationship based solely on pity is healthy for either one of them?  Now I want Gabi to get wise to Kate  and find a way to convince Jake she's right.  Then I want them to start doing things like moving the furniture around and putting footstools in Kate's way (possibly a water spill on the floor) so they can watch Kate pretend to be blind without killing herself.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

nuEJ looked better in his audition scenes with Allison when he had a beard and/or scruff. When he smiled today my first thought was invisalign. LOL!!! Great dimples though. He said in his SOD interview that started working out once he found out he got the role. So an abs inspection will be needed. Any volunteers? That said, I think he’ll do fine in the role. It will take a few months for him to put his own spin on the role. I will say AS looked so pretty today. I like that she’s not sticks & bones or all boobs hanging out. Very classic looking.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, RedElf said:

his EJ is too "pip pip, old chap" for me.

That is exactly it! How weird he is as EJ. And especially when we consider he was burned to almost death, and had years of painful recovery, and this is how he turns out? I would have expected a little bit more of a world weary EJ than this guy. I don't buy him as nuEJ at all. It's like they are trying to replicate James Scott, but that EJ is long long gone.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, ByaNose said:

When he smiled today my first thought was invisalign. LOL!!! Great dimples though. He said in his SOD interview that started working out once he found out he got the role. So an abs inspection will be needed. Any volunteers?

No need for inspection. Just watch Spartacus. He used to complain how cold it was on that set which made sense because the entire cast was pretty much half-naked. I still don’t get it. He oozed charisma on that show and here he just…hmph.

Mind you, this was the first episode I saw in months. The lack of new characters on this episode was nice. I actually knew who everyone was and seeing Phillip and Brady fight over Chloe made me laugh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Now I want Gabi to get wise to Kate  and find a way to convince Jake she's right.  Then I want them to start doing things like moving the furniture around and putting footstools in Kate's way (possibly a water spill on the floor) so they can watch Kate pretend to be blind without killing herself.

Wow, I desperately need this to happen lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I thought for a first day DF did a fine job as EJ.  James Scott is a hard act to follow and no one should be expected to replicate his style.  That said, DF seems to have an idea how to make EJ his character.  It would have helped if EJ had more time alone with Sami rather than have to contend with an interfering chihuahua constantly. 

Having seen the sides, I do think Dan looks better with a bit of a beard.  He sort of has a baby face and the beard makes him look tougher.  EJ needs an edge.

I look forward to how EJ evolves as the new actor settles in.  One of the reasons EJ has always been so interesting is because he is not so constrained by good or evil.  EJ was always a bit of both.

You know it is so tiresome to see Brady bouncing around Salem going from one woman to the next with hardly a beat.  I was NEVER a Broe fan.  Philip was the one I wanted with Chloe and still do.  Butt out Brady.  How can Chloe forget five minutes ago he was in love with a murderer?  A murderer that almost killed her?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wow, I desperately need this to happen lol.

Like on Arrested Development when Maggie the character played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus pretended she was blind LOL

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Maybe with EJ back, he and Chad can team up to get the family business back from Jake.  Or whatever happened to it now.  I don't find Chad to be such a horrible person, but a) I'm not an Abby fan, and b) I stopped watching for awhile and didn't see most of that stupid storyline.  So I'm ok with him staying and trying to be frontburner again with a story; it just has to be a decent story.

Speaking of Chad, he just caught Kate at the end of Monday's show, right?  Right?!?  I hope so!  This stupid fake blindness thing is nearly as bad as Kristen's masks.  Someone needs to tell Kate (Lauren) that blind people can still tell where sound is coming from, and do usually attempt to turn their head and look at who is speaking.  For example, Maria Doyle Kennedy who plays a blind woman on "Outlander" does it so, so much better.

• Love 3

I liked very much that EJ pointed out what I have long said, that while Xander does bad things, he does not have it in him to murder people he knows in cold blood, particularly on Kristen's say so.

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Speaking of Chad, he just caught Kate at the end of Monday's show, right?  Right?!?

Yes.  And she tried to lie about it today.  He basically busted her and agreed to keep her secret.  I would have been fine with him keeping her secret if he just simply didn't care enough to tell Gabi and Jake the truth instead of saying he's cool doing this because Gabi "tried to put my wife in a mental institution." 

Mah dude, that was years ago. And you just knocked up and were kind to the woman who poisoned her and tried to do it most recently.  Don't stand up for your wife's honor when you basically drove her away.

1 hour ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Maybe with EJ back, he and Chad can team up to get the family business back from Jake. 

I'd love if Jake just didn't care.  And was almost relieved. 

Xander looks like a chosen Bachelor from the Bachelorette with that rose in his pocket. But that final scene between him and Nicole was cute.

Marlena, you're a creeper.  Just going to sit and stare at your daughter making out with Lucas, are we? 

Oh there's one other thing I want to point out.  Why does everyone talk about Sami and Lucas as if they're overcoming some great thing to spend time together.  Their relationship has run hot and cold but they have a 30 year long relationship that's pretty solid whether they're friends, lovers, spouses, exes or even frenemies. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

I'd love if Jake just didn't care.  And was almost relieved. 

That would be funny. They're all 'we're going to try to usurp Jake mwah ha ha' and Jake's just like OK take it lol. But I also kinda want Jake to outsmart them just because that's also hilarious since he's an idiot.

I loved all the Chad/Kate scenes. BF is fun to watch when he doesn't look like he'd rather be shot than be on this show lol. I'm with you though @Irlandesa on how annoying Chad's indignation about Gabi is.

The Brady/Xander/Nicole scenes were a dream. So much fun and hilarious. I need more of that.

EJ was better today but so far I just don't really give a shit about him. I never saw the other EJ so I don't have any strong feelings about the character anyway.

• Love 7
On 6/14/2021 at 6:04 PM, TenaciousWarrior said:

I don’t like the new EJ. He doesn’t have any chemistry with Sami.

I never  liked Ejami!  Agree that James Scott and Sweeny had better chem, but I’m not sure how much I really care if nuEj / Sami have any chem at all .

53 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Dammit, I just love Lumi so much! I love when Lucas railed against EJ for treating Sami like his property. Lumi just oozes chemistry. 
 I also like Nicole with both Xander and Brady. Neither are as boring as Eric.

Yesss!!!!

• Love 5
20 hours ago, DaphneCat said:Now I want Gabi to get wise to Kate  and find a way to convince Jake she's right.  Then I want them to start doing things like moving the furniture around and putting footstools in Kate's way (possibly a water spill on the floor) so they can watch Kate pretend to be blind without killing herself.

That is what I’m thinking will definitely happen. 

I don’t care about Jake..can’t see what anyone see’s in him..especially his flip-flop/ all about …wiggling. Be a man and tell Kate the TRUTH , or end it with Gabi. 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

Be a man and tell Kate the TRUTH , or end it with Gabi. 

I know he said he didn't tell her the truth today but he did.  He just stopped short of saying that he's with Gabi and that's because knew what he was going to say and cut him off with her whole "I forgive you" ish.  She has already heard it.  I liked her first reaction much better.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

But I also kinda want Jake to outsmart them just because that's also hilarious since he's an idiot.

Ooh. I'd like for him to find out that they're plotting against him, realize he doesn't care but then still mess with them to make it seem as if Chad, EJ and Tony are all plotting against one another.  Mainly Chad and EJ. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I thought the Brady/Nicole/Xander scenes were the best part of the show. While I think Brady should take at least a year off from women entirely the show has other plans. I wouldn't mind Broe but if Chloe is smart she would run screaming in the other direction with his baggage and into Phillip's arms.  However, I always liked Brady best with Nicole but that's never going to happen so I'm cool with their friendship. 

I just don't want Brady stuck with his predator but unfortunately he is.

• Love 4

Someone should just hide a recording device behind that stupid Portrait.  
  EJ is very bossy and really does not care what his wife wants.  He just makes all the decisions and I guess she just has to go along with them.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I thought the Brady/Nicole/Xander scenes were the best part of the show. While I think Brady should take at least a year off from women entirely the show has other plans. I wouldn't mind Broe but if Chloe is smart she would run screaming in the other direction with his baggage and into Phillip's arms.  However, I always liked Brady best with Nicole but that's never going to happen so I'm cool with their friendship. 

I just don't want Brady stuck with his predator but unfortunately he is.

I loved the B/N/X scenes!

Brady needs some friendships, like Nicole and hopefully Chloe..but Bhroe can’t be friends after her new found “old” feelings coming back. And she has always played Philip, however, If it has to be, ok

I think their may be some good scenes between the ole’ Phloe/Broie conflict, with Philip-Brady duking it out.. hopefully old school. Hoping Philip wins those battles though.

Brady needs to relax. And focus on Rachel, Instead of Chloe.

27 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Someone should just hide a recording device behind that stupid Portrait.  
  EJ is very bossy and really does not care what his wife wants.  He just makes all the decisions and I guess she just has to go along with them.  

And so un-Sami-ish..it grinds my nerves.

• Love 4

@tribeca, the walls or the painting should have ears. Oh the boring soliloquys and insecurities the DiMera folks have. The door to the tunnels should have an escape route or some sort of bell to let someone know that someone is trapped in the wine room. Or the door removed or something. Being trapped in the cellar is becoming a cliche.

How convenient Tony and Anna returned around the time EJ did. Tony is not a good CEO and would be better off spending his time retiring and being with Anna. EJ hasn't run DiMera in a long time. I did like the reference to Vivian being Lady MacBeth. The DiMera dudes may find Jake to be a problem.

Kate, you are far above pretending to be blind to have some fun with a dude who dumped you. The men options in Salem aren't that great. It might be fun for a few days, but folks will figure out that you are not blind. And it is embarrassing for you to be on the comeuppance part of this. Let Jake go, wish him well with Gabi for how long it will last and let them implode on their own.

Doc really shouldn't have watched Sami with Lucas. Too easy to put two and two together. The affair will come out. Be it by Kristen or EJ simply figuring it out.

I liked Nicole punching Xander and promising that the next time will be 6 inches lower. May the work hijinks ensue. Brady still has to look after Rachel so it will be the Nicole and Xandy show for a bit. At least til Chloe recovers and can go back to her job.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

How convenient Tony and Anna returned around the time EJ did.

It cracks me up that EJ, who lived in Italy and Tony, who travels quite a bit with Anna, spoke as if the only way they could ever see one another is if they were in Salem.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Marlena, you're a creeper.  Just going to sit and stare at your daughter making out with Lucas, are we? 

What choice did she have?  She opens the door to her own home, and they’re there sucking each other’s faces off like horny teenagers.  

Already a fan of nuEJ.  Maybe his arrival will give Jake/Brandon Barash something to do other than make schmoopy faces at Kate or Gabi.  BB was really good when I watched him on GH all of those years ago.  

Kate forking with Jake and Gabi makes me smile.  

I appreciate whichever script writer that makes references to the past but Nicole quoting a former president/Lyndon Johnson seemed really out of character.  But maybe she totally messed up the quote, and that was the point?  At least one of Those Writers is trying.  I love it that the characters call each other out on their hypocrisy more now than they did in the past.

So did Kristin call EJ out of spite on her way out of.town, and all of this is subterfuge?

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

What choice did she have?  She opens the door to her own home, and they’re there sucking each other’s faces off like horny teenagers.  

She could have cleared her throat.  She just stopped and stared for three or four whole seconds. 

Stalking Boy Meets World GIF

• LOL 7

I have zero use for Sami (she exhausts me), BUT Doc had better think twice before she potentially gets all high and mighty with Sam and her affair with Lucas since, you know, CONFERENCE TABLE!

(And I like John! But the point stands.)

Besides, Sami is a fuck up. It's her nature. No fighting nature!

• Love 5
7 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I wouldn't mind Broe but if Chloe is smart she would run screaming in the other direction with his baggage and into Phillip's arms. 

Eh, this makes it sound like Phillip doesn't have his own issues. And he does. Like constantly chasing Belle while she is involved with Shawn. (Of course, she encouraged it, but the point is, this is a pattern. And BOTH other guys are family members! Both Brady and Shawn are his own nephews!)

I think Phillip will win out. But I like Brady/Chloe. Shrug.

On 6/14/2021 at 4:58 PM, RedElf said:

Don’t like him as being played by this actor, at all. 

On 6/14/2021 at 10:21 PM, boes said:

Maybe he thinks the house is another iffy recast, too.

That house looks worse than it did before the redo! It is fugly!!🤮🤮 Is that Abbies doing? What is that style called? Thrift shop Dracula’s castle?

• LOL 4
6 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

It cracks me up that EJ, who lived in Italy and Tony, who travels quite a bit with Anna, spoke as if the only way they could ever see one another is if they were in Salem.

In the Days Apps they had about Chad and Abby living in Paris,   they had Tony fly over to Paris to go see Chad and beg him to take over Dimera Enterprises because he was the hope of the future. Despite the fact that Tony had died before Chad even turn up in Salem and definitely before Stefano and Chad found out they were father and son.

Meanwhile, Italy is right next to France and EJ was actually the brother that Tony had a relationship with and loved and as per the dialogue, they both were together during in Rolf's lab in Nashville. But this is the first time that they saw each other.

So does that mean since Tony immediately recognized him that EJ has the same face despite being burnt 90% of his body and years of plastic surgeries?

• Love 3
On 6/13/2021 at 12:13 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

While LK looks damn good for her age these stories for Kate add nothing to the character or the show.  She's a cartoon at this point. Anyone else would've been written off the show ages ago yet she's still a focal point and I don't really know why other than the show likes her. Course I feel that way about most characters on this show.  

I like that Kate isn't defined by a pairing like everyone else but like Brady its the same story for the past decade and nothing of consequence comes from it. Kate is worse because even Brady has moments of self reflection and clarity(like when he told Kristen I don't want to be loved like this. I know it won't last but that's more than I get out of Kate these days)

Kate has had great plastic surgery! Can’t believe her actual age. Maybe chock full of hormones too, that makes a big difference. Hair and make are good too. Nose job is iffy. But surprised she never fixed her messed up teeth. They are becoming more crooked as she ages. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, nilyank said:

So does that mean since Tony immediately recognized him that EJ has the same face despite being burnt 90% of his body and years of plastic surgeries?

It definitely seems to me like they're going for pretending like EJ just looks basically like he did before.

2 hours ago, tribeca said:

really did not like EJ and Tony’s conversation.  They are very elitist.  It really bugged and made me kind of root for Jake.  I don’t even like Jake lol. 

Yea, I want Jake to outsmart them and I don't give a shit about Jake. I love @Irlandesa's idea of Jake finding out they're trying to usurp him and him not giving a shit but using it to play them all against each other. That'd be fun. 

• Love 8
(edited)
8 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Eh, this makes it sound like Phillip doesn't have his own issues. And he does. Like constantly chasing Belle while she is involved with Shawn. (Of course, she encouraged it, but the point is, this is a pattern. And BOTH other guys are family members! Both Brady and Shawn are his own nephews!)

I think Phillip will win out. But I like Brady/Chloe. Shrug.

Phillip does have issues I said in another page (I forgot which thread around here) that in the end Phillip will self destruct because with Victor/Kate as parents he can't maintain a functional relationship.  

That being said his issues aren't as bad as Brady's at least Phillip doesn't have a kid with a chick who tried to murder most of his family members and raped one of them including him as well. Plus Brady changes love interests more than he changes clothes so I get why its hard to take him seriously in a relationship. Phillip had other love interests but its at least spaced out over years and he was offscreen most of the time.

I like Brady/Chloe too but the show will never let him escape his predator so its already DOA. I preferred Phillip with Stephanie but the show has no interest in her so..

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, I want Jake to outsmart them and I don't give a shit about Jake. I love @Irlandesa's idea of Jake finding out they're trying to usurp him and him not giving a shit but using it to play them all against each other. That'd be fun. 

Sounds fine to me, but Jake is so dumb. He’ll only be able to do it with help.

which means, Gabi? Kate?

This guy could not do this on his own instincts 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

. I preferred Phillip with Stephanie but the show has no interest in her so..

Hated Stephanie, especially with Philip.

But at this point, I’m up for anything.

• Love 2

I rather watch Stephanie with Steve/Kayla than Tripp but I still like her if she came back Ron would ruin her for me like this show has with other returns.

Speaking of Steve/Kayla I'm glad they seem to be the only two people in Salem (besides Julie I guess) that are able to still hold a grudge against someone that's wronged them(Bonnie, Ava). I hope this sticks because I'm glad someone else on this show hates Bonnie as much as I do.

We lost Adrienne for this? I know she wasn't the most exciting character but if Bonnie is an Adrienne clone they might as well bring her back. I rather see her getting in Jack and Steve's face when they're acting stupid and she really should get in Jack's face over the whole Gwen mess.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

We lost Adrienne for this? I know she wasn't the most exciting character but if Bonnie is an Adrienne clone they might as well bring her back. I rather see her getting in Jack and Steve's face when they're acting stupid and she really should get in Jack's face over the whole Gwen mess.

Yes X 100 on this!

I hate Bonnie, always have and apparently I always will.  I never thought she was even good as comic relief.  This current storyline makes Justin look pathetic IMO and I don't see any way in hell his kids would ever be okay with it.  Creep factor is pretty high as well.

I don't care how they do it but just make this the real Adrienne. 

• Love 15

Sonny wouldn't be which is probably why he's off the show(I'm sure there were other reasons but this one was a main one considering how close Sonny/Adrienne were). The only way Justin can be salvaged is if someone points out to him that he's trying to avoid dealing with the grief of losing Adrienne by using Bonnie to do it but that's too character driven for this show.

• Love 4

I still can not figure out what Paulina is up to...is it some kind of revenge plot?  Meanwhile, here in Indy, the show was interrupted at at 1:20 for President Biden's news conference...so I missed what Happened on Steve/Kayla's dinner with Justin/Bonnie? :)

• Love 3

The wall that the electric plug was attached to shook when Shawn plugged it back in.

If Jan was faking it, she wouldn't have reacted if the ventilator was turned off.

25 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I still can not figure out what Paulina is up to...is it some kind of revenge plot?  Meanwhile, here in Indy, the show was interrupted at at 1:20 for President Biden's news conference...so I missed what Happened on Steve/Kayla's dinner with Justin/Bonnie? :)

Steve was an ass and Bonnie called him out on it, but she just sat there.  She should have gotten up and walked out.

• Love 3