Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Artsda said:

How exactly is Gwen protecting Jack with her drug running? She's protecting her lies.

she should just come clean to Jack. Problem solved. But that would be way too easy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Am I the only one who thinks Allie looks like a little girl who got into her mom's makeup bag? Her makeup seriously looks like it was done by a 6 year old.

Xander is far and away the best thing about this show right now. Full stop.

• Love 14
(edited)

I'm really loving how the show is using Xander as a wildcard who can be inserted into any storyline. He's mixed it up with Paulina and Chanel; he's a foil for Nicole; he could easily get wrapped back up in the Sami/Lucas fun; and now he's been pulled into Dr. Snyder's orbit at the hospital, which could have him sidle up to the Tripp/Allie/Chanel storyline full circle, if they wanted him to. He's got 10 fingers in 10 pots and it's exciting to see where he'll pop into frame next. (Often literally, like today, in my biggest LOL moment.)

Why is Lani such a humorless drag? Is it on purpose? Is it leading somewhere interesting and/or dramatic? Probably not. Though, it almost seemed purposeful that Eli was bright and cheerful when discussing Chanel's plans with her, and then everything just immediately gloomed over when Lani came in. Who knows, though.

Gwen's lipstick and hairclip were very 90s and I could almost like it if it were played up even more. But the half measure is no good.

Edited by nollf
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Well JJ beat her to it but this show would rip something like this off

I don't think it'd be a rip off; if they did that, it'd be Chanel being inspired by the "High donuts" story and decide to open a bakery with marijuana laced products. It's a bit of a trend.

3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Eli, you have a houseguest/roommate. Whether you like it or not, you can't waltz around naked in your home while the guest is there.

Or at the very least, put on clothes if you get caught.  He just sat his naked but for a towel self down to look at Chanel's plans.  Fine.  But Lani, you're giving the eye to the wrong person if you find your husband just casually chatting up your houseguest while he's half naked and making no effort to put on more clothes.

Interesting.  Allie talked about how she had a kiss that didn't make her think of being raped and that was with Chanel.  She completely skipped over the kiss she had with Tripp later on that day that seemed to go fine.  Either they're going to go there or they're just doing a pride month tease.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I don't think it'd be a rip off; if they did that, it'd be Chanel being inspired by the "High donuts" story and decide to open a bakery with marijuana laced products. It's a bit of a trend.

Or at the very least, put on clothes if you get caught.  He just sat his naked but for a towel self down to look at Chanel's plans.  Fine.  But Lani, you're giving the eye to the wrong person if you find your husband just casually chatting up your houseguest while he's half naked and making no effort to put on more clothes.

Interesting.  Allie talked about how she had a kiss that didn't make her think of being raped and that was with Chanel.  She completely skipped over the kiss she had with Tripp later on that day that seemed to go fine.  Either they're going to go there or they're just doing a pride month tease.

Now that would be very interesting and a hoot if she laced the secretHorton DonutRecipe with weed!! That would  be a gem, for sure ! Oh, the horror of it all! Scandalous!! 😀

Yep, Eli acts “horrified “ that Chanel keeps catching him nude, EXCEPT, I’m feeling he secretly likes it. The reaction..since he gets not an ounce from Lani.. Almost like he “plans” it! 🤨

And this Allie/ Tripp thing is typical psych 101. Her ..feeling “guilty” that

She wrongly accuses her rapist (not to mention, guilty about not remembering even being raped. Then her rapist baby daddy is murdered and everyone around her is accused..Bottom line, she wants a daddy for Henry Blanket..and, well, Chanel doesn’t fit that role. So who better than “Uncle Trippy” ( have I mentioned how stupid I think the name “Trip “ is?)  I just think they are boring and as much as Chanel is complete opposite, still not enough to save that pairing. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, nollf said:

I'm really loving how the show is using Xander as a wildcard who can be inserted into any storyline. He's mixed it up with Paulina and Chanel; he's a foil for Nicole; he could easily get wrapped back up in the Sami/Lucas fun; and now he's been pulled into Dr. Snyder's orbit at the hospital, which could have him sidle up to the Tripp/Allie/Chanel storyline full circle, if they wanted him to. He's got 10 fingers in 10 pots and it's exciting to see where he'll pop into frame next. (Often literally, like today, in my biggest LOL moment.)

Yeah I loved Xarah but I am enjoying him so much more being a thorn in everybody's side right now. Paul is getting way more to do and it is so fun seeing him interact with half the cast instead of just Lindsey.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Yeah I loved Xarah but I am enjoying him so much more being a thorn in everybody's side right now. Paul is getting way more to do and it is so fun seeing him interact with half the cast instead of just Lindsey.  

Yes.  I love how Xander is interacting with pretty much everybody - and being a royal pain in the ass.  I know I'm sort of repeating myself, but the show needs more "little" drama.  More interpersonal misunderstandings, more people being assholes (paging Dr. Snyder) more people just plain old ordinary screwing up and dealing with the consequences (hi Nicole).  Not everything has to be murder, kidnapping, revolving door CEOs and the 37th person this year being in a coma.

• Love 24

Speaking of Xander, somebody just asked Paul T on twitter why Xander has reverted back to Cook of late.

His reply: My understanding was that he was done with Victor and the whole family after the whole Phillip/Titan/Money Laundering fiasco. So he reverted back to Cook out of spite and a desire to reestablish independence

This makes perfect sense to me, also explains why he did not go back to the Kiriakis mansion when he was essentially homeless. Love that Paul answers the fans. He is the best.

• Useful 4
  • Love 17
14 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Speaking of Xander, somebody just asked Paul T on twitter why Xander has reverted back to Cook of late.

His reply: My understanding was that he was done with Victor and the whole family after the whole Phillip/Titan/Money Laundering fiasco. So he reverted back to Cook out of spite and a desire to reestablish independence

This makes perfect sense to me, also explains why he did not go back to the Kiriakis mansion when he was essentially homeless. Love that Paul answers the fans. He is the best.

He is good with the fans, cheerleads the show, and is rather entertaining.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I really, really enjoyed today's episode.

The runner with the "Lucas Eyes" has my heart all pitter-patter. The way Sami and Lucas generate energy and chemistry in their scenes is just mesmerizing. How it can flip from screwball to passion so easily. I'm a sucker for it.

Now let's see what EJ brings to this. I'm excited.

I also really like how Xander has decided that Jack's people are his people now. It's a sweet way to get to Xander/Gwen, should they go there, while also keeping that edge of her secret that will hurt Jack, and Xander unwittingly abetting.

Abe and Nicole had some really sweet moments, too. As did Paulina and Chanel. Nothing felt filler, even as nothing really changed, and that's the kind of soap I like. Solid, with some old school romance a-brewing. I had a smile on the whole time.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, RedElf said:

I love Abe and Nicole's relationship.

That Save to Drafts will come back to haunt Nicole.

Yep just like Shred Gate did. I did like Abe got to talk about his own personal history but weren't Abe/Lexie separated when she got with Brandon though? I think this was after the Zack/JT reveal.

Tek would've been a better example but given how Brandon is Nicole's brother I see why he was referenced instead. I like that Nicole got to finally meet the twins its absurd how few scenes Nicole gets with Abe and his family considering the Brandon connection.  I was amused at Nicole talking about how great Abe/Lexie's marriage was especially given how Nicole/Lexie didn't particularly care for one another..

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RedElf said:

I love Abe and Nicole's relationship.

That Save to Drafts will come back to haunt Nicole.

Rookie mistake. Nicole should know better. 

I also think that her email should have been I have been unable to reach you but please call me because we have to talk. That news shouldn't communicated via email.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, nollf said:

Nothing felt filler, even as nothing really changed, and that's the kind of soap I like. Solid, with some old school romance a-brewing. I had a smile on the whole time.

This. So much this.

Is the show off tomorrow and Friday or just Friday? I'm assuming both days since EJ showed up and that's very end-of-the-week cliffhanger.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is the show off tomorrow and Friday or just Friday?

Both days.  Yes.  EJ was the "big" cliffhanger.

I missed the first half hour.  I might try and go back to watch later but did Chanel see what Paulina's plans were or did Paulina show up just in time?  The scenes I saw between them were sweet. 

Kayla, no no no.  "Gwen is my husband's niece" is not a reason to look at her patient record without her permission. In fact, it's exactly that kind of thing that gets people fired.  You aren't taking care of her.  You don't need to know.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
26 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

... did Chanel see what Paulina's plans were or did Paulina show up just in time? 

She was looking at them and said something like ‘this doesn’t look right’ and then Paulina showed up and Chanel said something about the plans looking like one big building and Paulina told her those were plans for some other property in Miami that got mislabeled.

• Love 4

So Gwen snaps at Kayla and is still blaming Abby for her miscarriage. Yet were supposed to think poor Gwen is changed..Jack's an idiot.  It's not like he'd care Gwen lied about Abby yet again. 

So Lucas knocked on the door and showed up, where is he living? Last we saw he was trying to me move in there. 

EJ! Lucas and Sami can have each other.  EJ has more story potential.

• Love 3

Nikki, you don't save a draft unless no one else will access your computer. And even then, you are better off saving the file to a USB stick or locking it wih a password that will take a while to hack. Even deleting it still leaves a record.

Instead of being blackmailed by the lovely Dr. Snyder, Gwen should suck it up and come clean to her dad and family and tell the truth. She has lied a number of times and maybe this can be the last lie. Jack is being made in to an idiot - yes, sure, have a casual relationship with your long lost daughter. Not some insta-bonding.

Xandy was cute with the doctor. Should have used Kiriakis as the surname. Kayla, as the chief of staff, has the ability to look at any patient record and check a doctor's files. Snyder is old-school and uses notes and hasn't typed them in to the records? Really? Gwen's patient files are confidential. Only if there is enough evidence of wrongdoing by Snyder can they be looked at. 

Nice save for Paulina to say that the assistant mixed up the plans. Not likely.  Maybe she wants to build a mall or a highrise instead. And now the two of them will make pies?

Nicole and Abe did have a nice chat. Good to see two adults talking. Unlike Sami, Nicole seems to be remorseful of what she did. She was human and she screwed up and can face the end of her marriage. Maybe Eric also had a fling or two in Africa and is not the saint that he is made out to be. That would be a nice twist - if he admits infidelity.

Lucas is right about Sami - she is just projecting stuff about Nicole. The hotel is under no obligation to provide any records to her about a customer. She has zero legal recourse to obtain them. Sami is the kettle calling the pot black. And hello, new EJ. Nice of you to show up.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Kayla, no no no.  "Gwen is my husband's niece" is not a reason to look at her patient record without her permission. In fact, it's exactly that kind of thing that gets people fired.  You aren't taking care of her.  You don't need to know.

Given that Dr. Snyder is the Chief Resident and Kayla is the Chief of Staff of a teaching hospital,  I think that Kayla - in that position - would have the right to review Dr. Snyder's patient charts since Residents, even those who have their medical license are still subject to review.  All residents have to have their work reviewed by a supervising physician.   Her stated reason sucks, though, that's for sure. 

But this whole "Chief Resident" schtick with Dr. Snyder is pretty silly.  Chief Residents almost universally are between their late 20's and mid-30's and I'd hate to be hanging since the last time Dr. Snyder saw 30 or any age close to it.  He's about the oldest Resident,Chief or otherwise I've ever seen.

• Love 9

First off, I had no idea Days wasn’t on Thursday & Friday. Ain’t happy about that.

Secondly, I enjoyed the Abe, Nicole, Sami and Lucas scenes. I also liked Jackee’ but Chanel annoys me to no end. 

Thirdly, I wouldn’t have been impressed with new EJ with his two second scene with his huge smile. Which seemed very un-EJ to me but I happen to catch his audition scene with Allison Sweeney and he’s going to fit right in. That said, in his audition scene he had a beard and mustache which he looked really good with. Now, he’s seems rather ordinary without them. Although, he doesn’t resemble James Scott at all he does have the height thing which really helps with the transition. I guess we’ll have to wait until Monday to see how plays out with nuEJ, Sami & Lucas. 

• Love 2
(edited)
13 minutes ago, boes said:

Given that Dr. Snyder is the Chief Resident and Kayla is the Chief of Staff of a teaching hospital,  I think that Kayla - in that position - would have the right to review Dr. Snyder's patient charts since Residents, even those who have their medical license are still subject to review.  All residents have to have their work reviewed by a supervising physician.   Her stated reason sucks, though, that's for sure. 

She wouldn't be supervising residents as Chief of Staff.  She'd have the power to force them out, likely, but she wouldn't be the person supervising their day-to-day.  And she'd have to have better documentation as to why she's looking at that one specific case and not looking at anything else he has done.

Looking at Gwen's chart to try to find out how she's doing or get dirt on her is what she's doing and it's an absolute violation--especially given the familial interest in the case.

It's not whether or not she has access.  She technically does. Anyone with access to the EHR (Electronic Health Records) likely does.  But when they go back to see who accessed the records who didn't have a compelling patient care reason to do so, she isn't covered should Gwen file a HIPAA complaint.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Thirdly, I wouldn’t have been impressed with new EJ with his two second scene with his huge smile. Which seemed very un-EJ to me but I happen to catch his audition scene with Allison Sweeney and he’s going to fit right in. That said, in his audition scene he had a beard and mustache which he looked really good with. Now, he’s seems rather ordinary without them. Although, he doesn’t resemble James Scott at all he does have the height thing which really helps with the transition. I guess we’ll have to wait until Monday to see how plays out with nuEJ, Sami & Lucas. 

Him being clean-shaved though means we get to see his dimples more clearly, which works for me. Hope Dan can make this character his own.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Enjoyed the show yesterday.   
Lucas and Sami are always a highlight.  They really could do crazy ever after if the show would allow it.  Then at least Lucas would have a home.  
   Chanel and Pauline getting along was sweet.  It’s nice seeing a young person on this show having goals.  So happy that she decided to put in one of her family’s recipes as well.  
   Nicole and Abe have a nice friendship.   It’s nice that Nicole feels comfortable enough with him to tell him what’s going on.  Good for Abe for the advice and nonjudgmental attitude.  

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Looking at Gwen's chart to try to find out how she's doing or get dirt on her is what she's doing and it's an absolute violation--especially given the familial interest in the case.

Kayla has never met a HIPAA violation she didn't violate lol.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
(edited)
11 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

She wouldn't be supervising residents as Chief of Staff.  She'd have the power to force them out, likely, but she wouldn't be the person supervising their day-to-day.  And she'd have to have better documentation as to why she's looking at that one specific case and not looking at anything else he has done.

It's not whether or not she has access.  She technically does. Anyone with access to the EHR (Electronic Health Records) likely does.  But when they go back to see who accessed the records who didn't have a compelling patient care reason to do so, she isn't covered should Gwen file a HIPAA complaint.

You're right on all counts but in reality Kayla could easily find her way around it.   A Chief of Staff of a teaching hospital  supervising a Chief Resident isn't out of the realm of reality and depending on the internal structure he/she would be within the the parameters of their job to review that patient chart of any Resident for cause.  Kayla could easily claim cause and it would be hard to prove otherwise.

40 years of medical record experience at a teaching hospital has shown me how easily confidential medical records are accessed - and the ease with which people talk.  Also, HIPAA violations are seldom reported and even less often acted on and are investigated first on a hospital level and the tendency has always been and to my knowledge still is, to protect ones own.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 5
  • Love 6
(edited)
20 hours ago, brisbydog said:

But he was Xander Kiriakis when he married Chanel. It said that on the marriage license. He's also introduced himself as Kiriakis after their annulment. I like the explanation, but I'm assuming it's writing errors.

And to add: is it really spite when most of the Kiriakis men don't like him, and Victor seems to have a I like you when I can use you relationship with Xander.

I just don't think this has actually been seen on screen.

Edited by 4evaQuez
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

But he was Xander Kiriakis when he married Chanel. It said that on the marriage license. He's also introduced himself as Kiriakis after their annulment. I like the explanation, but I'm assuming it's writing errors.

And to add: is it really spite when most of the Kiriakis men don't like him, and Victor seems to have a I like you when I can use you relationship with Xander.

I just don't think this has actually been seen on screen.

I don't think the writers remember that marriage, I still don't know what the point was of making it actually happen, could have worked as Chanel lying to him just as easily. I think they had to have him Kiriakis then cause Chanel saw his Titan ID with that name which is why she wanted to marry him

I miss Victor

• Love 5

I also miss Victor.

I hope they've come up with some kind of plan for JA's departure. I don't want another Joe M situation.

Hopefully they filmed some "in case" scenes at his house, since they went through the trouble of rebuilding the set there.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

I also miss Victor.

I hope they've come up with some kind of plan for JA's departure. I don't want another Joe M situation.

Hopefully they filmed some "in case" scenes at his house, since they went through the trouble of rebuilding the set there.

That sounds so morbid.. Any of us can go, death does not come just the elderly..

• Love 3
On 6/4/2021 at 11:08 PM, enchantingmonkey said:

It made me chuckle when Shawn/Brandon Beemer had to refer to Chloe/Nadia Bjorlin as a sight for sore eyes.  

Good catch, I had forgotten that they were a RL couple!

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They're not still together, are they? I thought they broke up ages ago lol.

According to IMDB, they broke up in 2013.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

I did not know that. Interesting..

The show had plans to pair their characters when they were together in real life. However, BB and MM were let go around this time, and Chloe eventually ended up with Lucas.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

No they broke up ages ago and she has married and had two kids since.

While I think Xander is better off being single and embracing his dark side again. I don't think being possibly paired with Gwen will be an improvement over Sarah tbh. 

When they pair characters they neuter them in the process. If two bad characters are together one of them will be neutered to make it happen. 

Plus Xander/Gwen so far give me a sibling vibe. If anything their scenes show they're taking the place of JJ and Abby as Jack's children rather than them being a possible pairing.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Katy M said:

According to IMDB, they broke up in 2013.  

They were on the reality show Dirty Soap, and I distinctly remember that her mother was on the show, and was hard  on BB, for unknown reasons. It was kind of funny but bizarre.

https://daytimeconfidential.com/2011/10/03/dirty-soaps-nadia-bjorlins-mom-on-brandon-beemer-if-you-get-married-and-have-children-i-w

When Mama Bjorlin wasn't cooking up delicious Persian dishes on tonight's eppy, she was calling Beemer names like "stupid" and "arrogant." She also told The Bold and the Beautiful star, to his face, he had no class and said to Nadia, "If you get married and have children, I will kill you myself." Yowser!

• LOL 1
15 hours ago, bannana said:

They were on the reality show Dirty Soap, and I distinctly remember that her mother was on the show, and was hard  on BB, for unknown reasons. It was kind of funny but bizarre.

That show was amazing. I still miss it lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 6/12/2021 at 8:40 AM, peachmangosteen said:

No they broke up ages ago and she's married to somebody. Obviously they're still friendly if they can joke about it. The actors who play Nicole and Rex also made an inside joke recently (they were married & had a child but now w other people)

There was tea that the actress who played Ciara had an affair w the dude who plays Ben, he has a gf, maybe I should get a job on the show.... lol 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Stopped watching Days quite a while ago due to horrendous stories.  For instance, Jack has been ruined by the Gwen story.  Ugh EOB is a good actress but I do not care for the character whatsoever.  I can really love a villain but not her.  Screechy Sarah is finally gone.  Yay!  Liked the actress on B&B but on Days-NO.  Xander is much better at plotting and skulking around than as a love interest, jmo.  PT is a jewel, however.  I find it preposterous that Great Grandma Kate is still sleeping her way through Salem and again with a much younger man.  Ewwww.  And Lunkhead aka Rafe is still snoozing through the stories this time with criminal Ava????

Heard AS was back as Sami but the little I have seen is not what I would like to watch.  I especially do not like Sami and Lucas.  He called her fat again!  What a jerk.  They work much better as friends and co-parents.  Current story is very lame.

Wanted to see the recast EJ.  I was a huge fan of JS's EJ.  DF has skill as an actor.  Just have to see if he has any magic as a DiMera-the main DiMera.  I do love the new DiManse set.  The old one was nice but this 21st century design is lovely.

Miss old Claire.  The replacement is too dull for me.  Hope they do not pair her with Ben.  AlsoTrip is so laconic I almost nodded off.  Allie is kind of like Claire to me-no pizazz. Though at times obnoxious Ciara was much more entertaining to watch.  She should come back or stay gone.(maybe recast)

Glad I still have a couple of soap options left.

Edited by CatLady
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Reminds me of Sister Patterson from I Love NY 1&2 or Mama Joyce from RHOA. 

The world truly is not worthy of the glory of Sister Patterson from I Love NY. I still sometimes watch reruns whenever it's on HULU because she and New York are just hilarious. I miss when reality television wasn't about physical altercations, rape allegations, and trying to launch the next Skinny Girl brand. Um, to keep this on topic...

6 minutes ago, CatLady said:

Stopped watching Days quite a while ago due to horrendous stories.  For instance, Jack has been ruined by the Gwen story.  Ugh EOB is a good actress but I do not care for the character whatsoever.  I can really love a villain but not her.  Screechy Sarah is finally gone.  Yay!  Liked the actress on B&B but on Days-NO.  Xander is much better at plotting and skulking around than as a love interest, jmo.  PT is a jewel, however.  I find it preposterous that Great Grandma Kate is still sleeping her way through Salem and again with a much younger man.  Ewwww.  And Lunkhead aka Rafe is still snoozing through the stories this time with criminal Ava????

Glad I still have a couple of soap options left.

I don't have a problem with this. LK plays Kate as quite sensual, she still has a great body, and she doesn't have the matronly qualities of a Marlena or a Jennifer, which does help Kate come off as younger. Whether that's a good thing is dependent on one's sensibilities.

What I do have a problem with is Kate pretending to be blind for Jake. That just seems pathetic for Kate and having her in a love triangle with Gabi seems demeaning to the character.

As for her sleeping with younger men, the only age appropriate men for Kate are Abe and Roman. I have no interests in seeing either one of those sex scenes.

Actually there are no sex scenes I'm particularly interested in seeing on this show, atm. 

• Love 7
(edited)

While LK looks damn good for her age these stories for Kate add nothing to the character or the show.  She's a cartoon at this point. Anyone else would've been written off the show ages ago yet she's still a focal point and I don't really know why other than the show likes her. Course I feel that way about most characters on this show.  

I like that Kate isn't defined by a pairing like everyone else but like Brady its the same story for the past decade and nothing of consequence comes from it. Kate is worse because even Brady has moments of self reflection and clarity(like when he told Kristen I don't want to be loved like this. I know it won't last but that's more than I get out of Kate these days)

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 4

Kates good when she's being bad but with a rival on her level. I like her messing against or with Sami. Or against Victor, if he was still on (I think he just cut his hours back because of health precautions) I could see her having a rivalry against Jackeé and that being funny too. 

as far as sex sense I wanna see nu-EJ in one his body is amazing. AS/Sami always commits to sex scenes. But Nicole and Kate will probably take him for a spin too. They're always suckers for EJ plus they seem to have welcoming romps with any newbie 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I prefer Kate with a rival or with her kids(not Chad her actual children) otherwise I have no use for her at this point.

Chad could leave the entire show for all I care. When MM/Abby comes back I want to see her free. 

he's such a loser! LOL 

i like Kate I always have and always will but I'm not feeling her with Jake he's a loser also. I'm not sure why Gabi's in love with him and then he said he was in love with her after calling her crazy, weird, stalker, freak and shit daily for months. 

• Love 5

Shouldnt EJ have some kind of scar or mark on his face after being in a fire & wrapped in bandages for several years?!  I know Lucas said EJ had access to the best Plastic surgeons, but it looks like he still would have some marks on his face.  Meanwhile, Nicole & Xander were a hoot...Nicole pulling on his tie was a nice move!

• Love 4