Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

would prefer Brady/Nicole as an item if I had a choice but that's never going to happen

Would love Brady and Nicole.
Even Philip and Nicole, rather than Chloe.

well, maybe just a fling for Philip..that would certainly piss off Victor though. 

• Love 2

Nicole and Xander do make an interesting pair. At least they play off each other. Still can't believe that he can figure out that Sami and Lucas are mostly likely having an affair but can't put together that Kristen used a mask to become Sarah. Surely, he would have some clue that something isn't right. Put the hypothesis out, and figure out that Sarah is not in Chicago with Rex and let the pieces fall.

Ah, Brady, walking in at the right moment.

Victor let Chloe stay at the mansion? Philip is a good host. However, she is recovering and no, she should not be working. Xander can do her job for a bit.

Kate's game is dumb. You just don't become blind and know a lot about being blind in a couple of days. Canada has the Canadian National Institute for the Blind, where folks do help the blind whether they were born blind or were injured or lost their sight. There would be visits from folks or she'd have to go to the organization to learn Braille, how to read a clock in Braille, how to handle an elevator, escalator, stairs, and just normal life.

Hope EJ takes off his stiff suit and can relax a bit.

The show was kinda boring and I wasn't paying attention.

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

That being said, this EJ still had a levelheadedness and almost maturity to him that seemed odd. Especially directed toward Lucas.

Oh I forgot to mention--I think EJ knows. I don't know how he knows but he knows.  That's the only explanation for his open arms stance.  It's not even that he has to have animosity towards Lucas to not want him there. 

2 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Isn't stating your fluid/ bi/ gay/cis etc. ( the list is endless).. .actually “labeling “ oneself?

People have a tendency to want to put people in boxes. I think Chanel threw out fluid as the closest to what she considered herself but she doesn't want to use labels because none truly fit how she sees herself.  Or maybe she doesn't 100% know yet herself. 

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

People have a tendency to want to put people in boxes. I think Chanel threw out fluid as the closest to what she considered herself but she doesn't want to use labels because none truly fit how she sees herself.  Or maybe she doesn't 100% know yet herself. 

Well put! 
I guess my point was by making such a big deal about one’s personal choices and making sure we’re using the correct terms on how they identify is basically putting themselves in a box.

I like “fluid”.  And agree that Chanel is doing a good job always feeling she has to explain(defend?)herself to everyone.

Too bad it’s Claire and Trippy they have to use. She’s too spunky for both of them!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, 4evaQuez said:

Every time Jake mentioned EJ I wanted to throw things at him. As Gabi said, you haven't even met him. Shut up Jake. Also, Jake doesn't want to live with EJ because he's a killer? Um, Jake, Kate - the woman you've been sleeping with - has attempted to kill several people over the decades. Gabi has "killed" Nick multiple times and one of those times was finally irreversible. Kristen has killed at least one person and attempted to kill several others. Abby is a killer. Lucas is a killer. Sami has shot multiple people. That's not even getting into you're living in Stefano Dimera's house. You really need a new argument because the one you're using is failing before you can even complete the sentence.

Yes! Not to mention his best friend is a killer! Who lives in his apartment! 

yet another reason I think he's both an idiot and a douchbag, shit he says like that. 

I agree w @boes the show looks cheap. Which is weird because I've watched lower budget novellas and web soaps ans they have more polished sets and they fit the stories better. 

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I think EJ knows. I don't know how he knows but he knows

I certainly hope he knows. He has to know!! But with these writers..damn they better not dumb this man down , like all the others

• Love 2

I only watched a bits and pieces of today's show, but I had a few thoughts while watching:

I was kind of confused as to why Sami and Gabi were being friendly with each and why it seemed like they knew each other; then I finally remembered that Gabi is the mother of Sami's first grandchild. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of who is related to who, or at least who has a connection to who. Like last year when Will had a scene with Eric - I totally forgot they were nephew/uncle.

If Brady really did hear what Xander said to Nicole at the end of the show, I'm curious to see how he will proceed/react. He and Nicole have a nice friendship/work relationship going, but Eric is his brother and finding out Nicole cheated on him with the hated Xander puts Brady in a really tough spot. Hopefully he doesn't turn on Nicole and instead advises her to tell Eric before anyone else does. 

• Love 3

Hello old friends!  I haven't posted here in a long time but have dived in to watching soaps again and of course popped in here to say hi and chat. 

My goodness is Paul Telfer sexy.  Like James Scott-level sexy, and that's saying something because IMO James Scott is the sexiest man on any soap I've ever watched.  Today when Xander and Nicole were talking about Sami and Lucas sexing it up, the sparks were flying! 

Yes, I also think EJ knows about Sami/Lucas.  So far I'm liking the new guy.  No one can compare to JS, but if he takes the character in a different direction (which he should, given all that EJ has been through the past few years) then I'll be interested.  If they pair him with boring Abigail, though, he will be dead to me.  Also, EJ needs to take revenge on Clyde sooner rather than later. 

Camila Banus is as glorious as ever.  I really enjoyed her and AS today.  Does Gabi share custody of Ariana with Will and Sonny?

Sami and Lucas are magic.  Hopefully the show will put them together at long last.

Is Jake not a Dimera?  I haven't read all the character recaps yet and just assumed he was an amnesiac Stefan.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Well put! 
I guess my point was by making such a big deal about one’s personal choices and making sure we’re using the correct terms on how they identify is basically putting themselves in a box.

I like “fluid”.  And agree that Chanel is doing a good job always feeling she has to explain(defend?)herself to everyone.

That's it - Chanel is in the position of everyone asking her "what" she is because of that kiss.  Everyone wants to know is she a lesbian?  Is she bi?  They want her to give them a context with which they can make sense of her.  She's not giving them that - at least not a descriptor they seem to understand.  She's answering a question, not issuing a statement.

I know from long personal experience that letting the people around you know who you are in that area of your life is necessary, both for one's own honesty of self and to have full relationships with friends and family.  If you don't do that you're in for a lifetime of misunderstandings at best, and living with casual or direct bigotry at worst.  We use labels all the time to make our footprint in the world intelligible to ourselves and the world around us.  But those descriptors , just like the other terms we use to outline ourselves - male, female, single, divorced, liberal, conservative, are just the barest starting points.  We fill in the details - or not - more fully ourselves.

When I told people oh so many years ago that I was gay it had a lot of effects in my life, most good, some not, but it gave people a context for part of who I was and more importantly put an end to passively not being truthful about who I was. 

Kitty Redstone!!  How nice to see you!!

Edited by boes
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, boes said:

That's it - Chanel is in the position of everyone asking her "what" she is because of that kiss.  Everyone wants to know is she a lesbian?  Is she bi?  They want her to give them a context with which they can make sense of her.  She's not giving them that - at least not a descriptor they seem to understand.  She's answering a question, not issuing a statement.

I know from long personal experience that letting the people around you know who you are in that area of your life is necessary, both for one's own honesty of self and to have full relationships with friends and family.  If you don't do that you're in for a lifetime of misunderstandings at best, and living with casual or direct bigotry at worst.  We use labels all the time to make our footprint in the world intelligible to ourselves and the world around us.  But those descriptors , just like the other terms we use to outline ourselves - male, female, single, divorced, liberal, conservative, are just the barest starting points.  We fill in the details - or not - more fully ourselves.

When I told people oh so many years ago that I was gay it had a lot of effects in my life, most good, some not, but it gave people a context for part of who I was and more importantly put an end to passively not being truthful about who I was. 

❤️👏👏🥂❤️

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Thank you for saying this because LK is always on point but she has definitely gone overboard.  I don't get why women do this to themselves.  

She’s in her 60s and after a while, unless you have Jane Fonda’s plastic surgeon, you end up looking like a clown.  I understand women want to plump up their lips as they thin with age but it seems like they have not perfected the optimal amount of injections yet. She has joined the plastic surgery victims club. Her entire face is now literally plastic. It’s making her crooked teeth more noticeable for some reason. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, chediavolo said:

She’s in her 60s and after a while, unless you have Jane Fonda’s plastic surgeon, you end up looking like a clown.  I understand women want to plump up their lips as they thin with age but it seems like they have not perfected the optimal amount of injections yet. She has joined the plastic surgery victims club. Her entire face is now literally plastic. It’s making her crooked teeth more noticeable for some reason. 

I kinda like the teeth part

that she kept them as is. I mean all the bleached white veneers are just so unnatural looking to me.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Is Jake not a Dimera?  I haven't read all the character recaps yet and just assumed he was an amnesiac Stefan.

Yes, he's a Dimera because he is Stefan's twin brother.  Vivian gave birth to twins but didn't know it because they took one of them away immediately, or something like that?  (At least for now, until they reveal the amnesia thing. 😉)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

I kinda like the teeth part

that she kept them as is. I mean all the bleached white veneers are just so unnatural looking to me.

Those unnaturally white chompers some people have scare me!

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Sorry folks, I'm already over Kate's scheme.  

Same. How many times is she going to comment on something she sees, someone questions how she knows, she lamely explains it away?

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Same. How many times is she going to comment on something she sees, someone questions how she knows, she lamely explains it away?

THIS! It’s happened at least twice in very ep she’s been in since this started. 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, boes said:

Thank you, Boes!!!  It's great to see you, too!  I haven't seen Chanel or the new, grown up Allie yet but am loving that this story is giving people the opportunity to share and learn.  It makes the world a better place, for sure.  Hopefully Ron won't fuck it all up, haha!

Thank you, too FnkyChkn34!  I missed Vivian the last time she was on and need to read up on her backstory.

So is Kristen now playing the role that Ron had Jerry Jax play on GH a few years ago?  A psycho who only drops in occasionally to take hostages, shoot/poison people, and then cackle on the way out of town?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Thank you, Boes!!!  It's great to see you, too!  I haven't seen Chanel or the new, grown up Allie yet but am loving that this story is giving people the opportunity to share and learn.  It makes the world a better place, for sure.  Hopefully Ron won't fuck it all up, haha!

Thank you, too FnkyChkn34!  I missed Vivian the last time she was on and need to read up on her backstory.

So is Kristen now playing the role that Ron had Jerry Jax play on GH a few years ago?  A psycho who only drops in occasionally to take hostages, shoot/poison people, and then cackle on the way out of town?

I could do that job at a decent salary.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

So Brady would rather to be a loyal friend than a loyal brother. What he should have told Nicole was that he will support her but she needs to talk to Eric. He could even offer to buy a plane ticket as Nicole seems to be incapable of finding a flight to visit Eric in these past 9 months.

• Love 9
36 minutes ago, nilyank said:

So Brady would rather to be a loyal friend than a loyal brother. What he should have told Nicole was that he will support her but she needs to talk to Eric. He could even offer to buy a plane ticket as Nicole seems to be incapable of finding a flight to visit Eric in these past 9 months.

To be fair, Brady has more experience being a loyal friend than he does being a loyal brother.  At least neither he nor Eric have any experience to speak of being loyal brothers, least of all to each other.

Besides, the latest love of his life just split and the boy is.....let's call it "lonely".

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

So, Xander will get blamed for Snyder's death, even though Gwen and Xander could easily both say "he came over to talk to Gwen, he had a heart attack, he died." It's not like doctors (especially the medical professionals in Salem) can tell someone had a heart attack because someone was threatening them with a letter opener moments before.

But no. Let's make it a thing, no doubt.

I love LK, but I did not miss Kate's ridiculous, childish game today whatsoever.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
(edited)
20 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Sorry folks, I'm already over Kate's scheme.  It's still pretty pathetic.  It's not super charming.  Chad being involved makes me hate him more.  Your wife just ran from you and this is how you choose to act?  No self-reflection at all? 

It's pathetic because Kate in character would never do this crap over a man. Ron always has to debase women in his stories.  This reminds me when she was so jealous of Jordan when she was with Rafe.  They turned Kate into this jealous childish petty woman. It was hard to watch Kate bully her just for kicks. I will take a sociopathic murderous Kate over this awful version of her. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 9

I actually "awed" when Philip patted his chest, gave Chloe that big dimpled smile, and told her he is the only guy good enough for her. This Philip/Chloe/Brady triangle is not a complete turn off...yet. I do think Philip is a better choice for Chloe simply because Brady comes with too much baggage (i.e. crazy Kristen). 

And did the show remodel the Kiriakis living room again? I know they debut an updated set about 2-3 months ago - around the time the DiMera mansion got a makeover too. But the living room where Philip and Chloe have been in the last 2 episodes does not look like updated version from a few months ago. 

I was both amused & disturbed when Brady told Nicole he might be able to help her but only if she told him all the details about what happened with Xander. For a moment I thought he wanted to know the all the sordid details about their romp - like the fact that they had sex on the bed, the desk, and up against the wall. 

I love Xander's loyalty towards Jack and how he's only helping Gwen so that Jack doesn't suffer any consequences due to her being a drug mule. Dr. Snyder sure had the fastest heart-attack-to-death scene I've ever seen. It was cartoon-like how he clutched his chest and just keeled over onto the Alice's sofa. Either he's a doctor who never took care of himself or whoever he's working for/with killed him to silence him/get him out of the way. I'm glad Xander didn't actually kill him, and I'm kind of looking forward to whatever hijinks Xande & Gwen get into in trying to get out of this jam.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, RedElf said:

What is Joey's Restaurant?

I think he said Julie's.

26 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

And did the show remodel the Kiriakis living room again? I know they debut an updated set about 2-3 months ago - around the time the DiMera mansion got a makeover too. But the living room where Philip and Chloe have been in the last 2 episodes does not look like updated version from a few months ago. 

I don't think that's the same room. That living room has the doors that lead to the front door but this room has French doors that seem to maybe open to a pool.

I know just yesterday I said I wasn't into the Phillip/Chloe/Brady triangle and that Chloe didn't have chem with either of them but damned if I didn't enjoy the Chloe/Phillip scenes today. They were pretty damn cute. I did love Phillip sorta kinda defending Gabi though. Please, just give me Phillip/Gabi scenes again!

Brady has more chem with Nicole than Chloe so I think they should just do Phillip/Chloe and move Brady over to the Xander/Nicole thing. Actually maybe get Gwen involved in that and make it a quad. 

Xander's face after Dr. Snyder's dramatic 2 second heart attack was everything to me lol.

• Love 8
(edited)
48 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

I'm glad Xander didn't actually kill him

He kind of did in that he might not have had a heart attack if he weren't be held at knife point by Xander.

But it's far from provable because no one was around to witness it other than Gwen.  And there's no reason for anyone to suspect Snyder is violent and engaged in dangerous behavior with Gwen or that Xander would protect her.

But like--that's also self defense?  Snyder was assaulting her. 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 6
(edited)

Show did not record today.

PVR seemed to record but at the end of the show, there was an error message. Same for The Flash. Watched Superman&Lois and then the KTLA Flash and then rebooted the PVR. Hope it works tomorrow and then I can watch today’s ep on demand.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, RedElf said:

Is Philip doing any Titan business, or does he just stay at home flirting with Chloe?

Of course Philip is doing Titan work. He just offered Chloe a BETTER job. 😬
Brady’s the one who’s pretending to work by going over to the K-mansion, insisting he needs Chloe’s help at BB. 

Like what’s she supposed to do to get rid of Xander..who has some mega chem with Nicole..Brady needs to get back to work if he wants him gone. But since he “”owes one” to Nicole..he probably should encourage Chloe to stay away, given her and Xander’s history 

as I’ve been saying..just so tired of Brady right now

• Love 4
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I know just yesterday I said I wasn't into the Phillip/Chloe/Brady triangle and that Chloe didn't have chem with either of them but damned if I didn't enjoy the Chloe/Phillip scenes today. They were pretty damn cute. I did love Phillip sorta kinda defending Gabi though. Please, just give me Phillip/Gabi scenes again!

Brady has more chem with Nicole than Chloe so I think they should just do Phillip/Chloe and move Brady over to the Xander/Nicole thing. Actually maybe get Gwen involved in that and make it a quad. 

Yesss ! Please!! All of this!!

• Love 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Chloe is so judgmental and she wears to much makeup.  Phillip was kind of cute today.  
Brady is a good friend to Nicole.   

Wayyy too much makeup. When Philip said yesterday..”and you’re just as beautiful as in High School, “ …😵‍ ‍😱😳 😵🤔

She is also very boring !

and loving every minute of Brady/Philip competing for her attention 
Nothing new there 🙄🥱

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 4
(edited)
17 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

I actually "awed" when Philip patted his chest, gave Chloe that big dimpled smile, and told her he is the only guy good enough for her. This

That was the first time since his return he reminded me of the real Phillip, not the hunchbacked scowly imposter he has been. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Really enjoyed Kayla and Steve today.  Chloe and Phillip, too.

AZ was also good but I don't understand why Nicole doesn't just fess up.  Someone upthread suggested that Eric should come home with his own confession of cheating.  She still did wrong but it'd be nice to not have Nicole berated again for being a horrible person.  I mean, Eric would still drag her through the mud but she could give it right back to him.  And it might make him interesting for once.  Maybe.

Brady taking Nicole's side over Eric's doesn't really surprise me.  He will always blame Eric for getting raped by Kristen.  Dude's a dolt.

7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Xander's face after Dr. Snyder's dramatic 2 second heart attack was everything to me lol.

It was awesome! 

• Love 11

The Jack/Gwen scenes were odd. 1st - I've never seen the Kiriakis family as a "tight-knit" unit, and 2nd - why was Jack acting like Xander being an outcast isn't because of the way Xander has horrifically harmed the vast majority of that family and the people they love. 3rd. Jack was "dead" for the majority of Xander's history on the show, so he doesn't even know what he's talking about.

I don't like Jack with Gwen or Xander. 

I hate the entire Johnson family. Can they have Ava plan a plane trip for them?

I usually love AZ, but I wasn't a fan of some of her acting choices this episode. I know Nicole/Brady have a very complicated history, but I was completely confounded at Nicole's relief at Brady keeping her secret from Eric. The last time Brady had a secret that impacted Nicole and Eric's relationship, he blackmailed her into leaving town which gave Xander an opportunity to blackmail her into marriage. 

I really enjoyed Phloe. This was the first time since they came back that they both really sparkled. JKJ felt alive in his scenes, and their banter worked. Chloe/Gabi don't really have the history with each other for Chloe to say trouble follows Gabi everywhere, but I did like the nod to Philip/Chloe's own sordid history with each other and infidelity.

Gabi knows fashion? Based on the way she dresses this is news to me.

I laugh every time anyone mentions Sarah. 

The Gwen/Snyder/Xander storyline is just offensively boring. I like the actress but Gwen is quickly becoming a flop.

I guess I am easily entertained because I loved the Xander/Gwen stuff yesterday. And Xander/Nicole too. I see Jack projecting his own past onto his two foundlings and making excuses for their behaviour while hoping that if he nurtures them, like Jo did to him, that they will come out right in the end. 

Lots of Sarah mentions. Wonder if that means that Xander might buy a clue and wonder how Susan could possibly have called him to tip him off when she was in jail at the time. All he needs to do is realize that and know that Kristen was involved.

Chloe and Brady are both judgemental and I don't care what they have to say about Xander. Nobody on this show has a moral leg to stand on except maybe Father Eric and Kayla. The rest of them all have dubious pasts. I like Nicole talking to Xander and listening to him regarding Sami/Lucas. I honestly would be more interested in them as a couple than him and Gwen, but I doubt the show would go there. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Gee, Paulina, way to hold back the news.

Abe and Paulina are acting like teenagers who have never had sex before.

What was that one word?  Malibu?

Is this leading to a threesome between Tripp, Allie, and Chanel?

"Why do I sense you've done this before?"

Xander twiddling his toes.

• Love 6

Loved Gwen and Xander. They have a great sibling-like chemistry. We need more of these little humorous  bits. thrown in. 

I also heard Steve say “Joey‘s restaurant” yesterday. To me it was clear as day.  I already erased it so can’t go back and check. 

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, RedElf said:

What was that one word?  Malibu?

I could not make it out at all. I watched it like 10 times lol. I tried to do CC but for some reason it wasn't working.

27 minutes ago, chediavolo said:

I also heard Steve say “Joey‘s restaurant” yesterday. To me it was clear as day.  I already erased it so can’t go back and check. 

I heard Joey's too but since that makes no sense and they actually went to Julie's, he was at least supposed to say Julie's. Whether he flubbed it and said Joey's or we just heard it wrong, I don't know.

I loved this episode. Just everything about it. 

The farce of this Xander/Gwen stuff is like catnip to me. Give me more!

I am obsessed with Allie/Chanel/Tripp. I'll say it again, give me a throuple, you cowards!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Chloe and Brady are both judgemental and I don't care what they have to say about Xander. Nobody on this show has a moral leg to stand on except maybe Father Eric and Kayla. The rest of them all have dubious pasts. I like Nicole talking to Xander and listening to him regarding Sami/Lucas. I honestly would be more interested in them as a couple than him and Gwen, but I doubt the show would go there. 

Kayla? Sure but Father Eric got drunk and killed Daniel(and almost killed Brady in the process who was with him in the car).  Jennifer was involved in the accident but I don't think Eric's car hit hers.  This is why despite Brady's flaws that Eric is somehow morally superior to him other than being a priest where he can actually abstain from sex for long periods of time has been something I never really understood.  Then again I never understood why Maggie was quick to forgive him at least Victor has no use for Eric because of it which I respect and i say this as someone who was glad Eric did it.

I just think this story would've been better with Lucas who should've been the drunk driver not Eric. Nobody would be as quick to forgive him as they were with Eric.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Kayla? Sure but Father Eric got drunk and killed Daniel(and almost killed Brady in the process who was with him in the car).  Jennifer was involved in the accident but I don't think Eric's car hit hers.  This is why despite Brady's flaws that Eric is somehow morally superior to him other than being a priest where he can actually abstain from sex for long periods of time has been something I never really understood.  Then again I never understood why Maggie was quick to forgive him at least Victor has no use for Eric because of it which I respect and i say this as someone who was glad Eric did it.

I just think this story would've been better with Lucas who should've been the drunk driver not Eric. Nobody would be as quick to forgive him as they were with Eric.

I stand corrected. Kayla is the only moral character left. Glad to knock Eric down a peg.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I heard Joey's too but since that makes no sense and they actually went to Julie's, he was at least supposed to say Julie's. Whether he flubbed it and said Joey's or we just heard it wrong, I don't know.

Or maybe he just couldn't bring himself to? I feel you, Steve; I do. Without even watching the episode, I feel you, man.

• LOL 2
5 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Today’s episode was a dud. I didn’t need an entire episode devoted to Abe and Paulina discussing their sex life. And Tripp is boring as hell.

I will add them to my fast forward list along with Kate and Jake. Thanks for the tip!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Today’s episode was a dud. I didn’t need an entire episode devoted to Abe and Paulina discussing their sex life. And Tripp is boring as hell.

Agreed. Super boring. Except I like Xander so that wasn’t so bad. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, RedElf said:

Is this leading to a threesome between Tripp, Allie, and Chanel?

As duos, none of them are setting the world on fire but as a threesome, it's working for me.  Maybe it's just the titillation related to the idea of the soap breaking new ground but I'm into it.

Olympic Break cliffhanger anyone?

I wish they'd give Jack an investigative story of some kind. The reasons for hiding Snyder's body were weak but I still got a kick out of it.

And enough with this big Paulina secret.  The end of the episode cliffhanger was really just an montage of scenes, some of which happened ON this episode, reiterating that there's more to Paulina's plan than we know?  Yes, we know!

• Love 9