Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Are 60s bell bottom pants in now?

Does Statesville have an air strip?

Only Jack, Julie, and Doug are living in the Horton house now.  Does it only have two bedrooms, so that Xander has to sleep on the couch? Oh, yeah, Gwen lives there, too.

Does Chanel have any idea how hard it is to run a bakery?

I love the throwback to JJ and the donuts.

I hope Brady plans on getting a divorce.

• Love 9

I'm already such a sucker for these Horton house mess-arounds. I was chuckling and chortling my way all through the Xander v Julie scenes. PT is having a great time, and it shows. And not just in the donut powder splotches.

Based on some suggestive looks, I am starting to suspect that the Allie triangle may still be a-go. And I am not opposed. 

I found today pretty entertaining again (after some slogging for a couple of the past few episodes).

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Also it's supposed to only have like 3 bedrooms.

Then it works because 1 for Jack/Jennifer, 1 for Julie/Doug, 1 for Gwen, and Xander on the couch.

1 hour ago, RedElf said:

Are 60s bell bottom pants in now?

I think so but Allie looks like an idiot in that outfit with the eyeshadow perfectly matching her shirt. Also, she put her shoes on the couch, so I was completely taken out of that scene. GAH!

1 hour ago, nollf said:

Based on some suggestive looks, I am starting to suspect that the Allie triangle may still be a-go. And I am not opposed. 

Yep. I'm super down but also like it's hard to believe 1 person wants Allie, let alone 2 lol.

I already love Xander/Gwen. I mean, that's my type of shit. I did wistfully think about how they could have done more with Xander/Chanel though today with her talking about their 2 day marriage. Oh well, moving on!

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think so but Allie looks like an idiot in that outfit with the eyeshadow perfectly matching her shirt. Also, she put her shoes on the couch, so I was completely taken out of that scene. GAH!

Xander did, too, I was shocked that Julie didn't point that out.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I was under the impression it's Jennifer's house and she inherited it directly from Alice. Also it's supposed to only have like 3 bedrooms.

I think it must also have a few inflatable bedrooms, too, like Marlena's place apparently has.

a

At  one time Show had Doug and Julie, Jennifer, Abigail and her kids, and JJ living there.  Even after JJ moved out Abigail and the kids ping ponged back and forth from there to Chad's frequently.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Haven’t watched yet..but hey... he thought Chloe was the lOVE of his life, but really just his “first love” . Then hipster, bad boy, then redeemed Broadway-musical Brady came between them. He fought hard and lost. That always hurts 
 I personally think he and Belle  are better than nu-Shawn, who is absolutely boring.

Stephanie was narcissistic, obsessed and jealous. Melanie was  ridiculous, but at least ridiculously fun. And stupid 

I’d rather see Philip with Gabi or 

Chloe, rather than with Brady.

Heck , even Nicole would be okay with me.

Exactly!!!

I think as adults Phelle are a better match than Shelle/Phloe(which both worked in HS ). Martha Madison has more chem with JKJ than she does with Brandon Beemer.  Plus I always thought Belle was way too ambitious for someone as simple as Shawn. There's a reason why she tended to look elsewhere when it came to affairs... However Shelle are the show's cannon regardless and I rather Phillip be with someone who actually wants him back.

I like Brady/Chloe scenes and would be open to a pairing between them but I like their friendship above all else. Which I think the end is what it should be. I just don't want him with his predator(Kristen). I don't like it when characters are paired with their rapists(even if the show won't acknowledge it).

• Love 9
(edited)
9 hours ago, Maybeitsme said:

Or could it be sweaty balls

Wasn’t  that a SNL skit with Alec Baldwin? Lol

If you’re not referring to that, look it up, I thought it hilarious 

Edited by Chellfairy
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, RedElf said:

I SO wish they had played a clip from the book club meeting with everyone getting high off the donuts. That was one of the funniest scenes I have ever watched in all of my Days-viewing history!

Edited by Giuseppe
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, nollf said:

I'm already such a sucker for these Horton house mess-arounds. I was chuckling and chortling my way all through the Xander v Julie scenes. PT is having a great time, and it shows. And not just in the donut powder splotches.

I found today pretty entertaining again (after some slogging for a couple of the past few episodes).

I too got a big kick out of the Xander/Julie scenes!  Paul Telfer does 'snark" so well.  And then when Julie punched him in the stomach & told him he was getting fat, lol...then Xander is on the floor doing frantic push-ups. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Julie only made 1 dozen donuts? I thought you used the deep fryer for them and you don't 'bake' them. If I am making that effort, I'd make at least 5-6 dozen and put them in the freezer. And Xander ate the entire lot? All 3500 or so calories? Haul out the deep fryer, pull out the yeast and flour and make some more. Geez.

How convenient that he found the pills in Gwen's bag. And she's watching the telly. First time there has been a mention of one in the show in ages! He probably will put two and two together.

Doc Snyder, if you want a private meeting, you have one in your office. Not where residents will be hanging about.

Yay for Phillip being a hero. Yep, Brady, the whole thing started when you didn't notice how weird Susan Banks was acting. And now Jan fell into a convenient coma. I'd get a second opinon.

Eli and Lani, maybe take yourselves in to your bedroom, with the door closed - you do have a housemate and it's real awkward to have her walk in on the two of you.

Chanel, Allie does not bake. Guess she can manage the cash register. Have you two thought about the reality of a bakery? That you don't get any nightlife past 7 pm and you'd have to be in bed by 8 or so pm each night to get up at 3 am or so to get to the bakery and start to er, bake, so that your store can open by 9 or 10 am? Or will hours be from noon to 7 pm? How will the both of you manage to get up that early? Where is Allie going to find a daycare that opens that early? It's a nice dream or fantasy.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Eli and Lani, maybe take yourselves in to your bedroom, with the door closed - you do have a housemate and it's real awkward to have her walk in on the two of you.

Especially because they both made such a huge deal about Chanel walking into the house and seeing ELI’s balls and ass while he was walking around in a towel that accidentally fell off...like it was her fault. 🙄

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I thought you used the deep fryer for them and you don't 'bake' them.

There are recipes and even pans out there for people to make donuts you bake in the oven but I don't think they're as good as the fried kind.

As for Allie and Chanel, there is a way to do it that is believable but I wonder if they'll go that route.  There are a lot of "home based" cooks who start on social media/Instagram and sell a limited number of items. 

If Chanel and Allie became "successful" doing the Instagram/marketing thing, I can see it as a believable story.  It will be funny if they become overwhelmed with having to open early, though.

• Love 4
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Where is Allie going to find a daycare

How about Eli and Lani’a Nanny that they can afford on a cops salary? Or Tripp can just take blanket to the hospital with him...  Sooo many realistic options there 

Edited by Chellfairy
  • LOL 7

I can see Allie and Chanel selling cupcakes or something limited. Being able to bake is one thing, but I don't know if Chanel can also do breads and croissants and things like that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I can see Allie and Chanel selling cupcakes or something limited. Being able to bake is one thing, but I don't know if Chanel can also do breads and croissants and things like that.

Hmm.. if the balls are salty or sweaty enough .. there may be no need for anything else.

For some reason, I keep picturing them selling out of a lunch truck

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, RedElf said:

It still makes me chuckle when they make reference to it.  One of the funniest episodes of a Soap I've even seen.  Glad I was watching at the time.

5 hours ago, RedElf said:

Xander did, too, I was shocked that Julie didn't point that out.

Wasn't Xander in his socks?  I thought I noticed him wiggling his toes.  

Oh, of course.  Jan goes back into a coma.  Why did I ever think she'd go to Statesville, or escape into the shadows.  

I know Those Writers want a bunch of scenes where it someone may or may not figure out what's happening between Gwen and Dr Snyder but they made Dr Snyder look like a total moron of a drug dealer.  

It made me chuckle when Shawn/Brandon Beemer had to refer to Chloe/Nadia Bjorlin as a sight for sore eyes.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Julie only made 1 dozen donuts? I thought you used the deep fryer for them and you don't 'bake' them. If I am making that effort, I'd make at least 5-6 dozen and put them in the freezer. And Xander ate the entire lot? All 3500 or so calories? Haul out the deep fryer, pull out the yeast and flour and make some more.

Alice's Donuts  are baked, like you, I have made donuts via deep fat fryer. Fresh & hot glazed at home beats the brakes off Krispy Kreme. 

Alice's Donuts

Alice Horton Famous Donut Recipe

• Love 2

A couple of weeks ago I was practically gushing over the show and the performers. Two weeks later, I'm confused what happened. This week has been boring, anticlimactic, and the performers seem checked out again. Sigh...

It was so peculiar seeing Julie/Allie in a scene together. I also thought it was odd how many "Allie is a Horton" references the show made. Her father is a Horton, Julie is her Horton cousin, JJ is her Horton cousin, Jennifer is her Horton aunt, I was named after Great Grandma Alice Horton, and Chanel make a comment about Allie's Hortoness making Chanel's bakery more than a business but a part of the community. I'm wondering if there's some upcoming storyline purpose for that as the Horton legacy is coming up frequently on the show lately, especially with Marlena giving a brief synopsis of the elder Horton legacy, the show specifically reminding the audience that Eli and the twins are Hortons in two different episodes, Paulina, the Horton Square, her secret plans, and now both Allie and Chanel are directly involved with whatever happens there. Just speculating as there's been a lot of Horton discussion the past two weeks.

Shawn, Brady, Philip, Xander, there were a lot of Kiriakis men on the show today. Has Xander gone back to using Cook - as Julie referred to him - or was that a writing error. I'm certain the Xander/Chanel marriage license said Kiriakis.

This may belong in the unpopular opinion thread, but I'm not a fan of Xander's shirtless scenes.

I forgot Eli/Lani were on the show by the time their last scene aired. Also, we must have the most inept and toothless group of detectives in the history of the show. Eli/Lani are having sex on the couch and civilians have to update them on the Chloe/Jan situation. Eli is upset that Philip checked out a lead. Why exactly? We haven't seen him - or Rafe or Lani - do a damn thing to solve the case. Do they even know Claire is safe because the episode made it seem like they believe she's still missing. Does Rafe know? I just don't understand why the show makes them all seem so incompetent. Thank goodness for Philip and Ben, otherwise Claire would be on fire and Chloe may be spending day 4 in the trunk of a car.

The Chloe/Brady scene at the end of the episode was just magical. I'm Team Broe and Team Phloe. I love both pairings, but the Broe scene at the hospital had me smiling from ear to ear. The show is going to have to put in some serious Phloe work because this is already my favorite Brady pairing - and I've witnessed about 3,587 of his horrific pairings - and the way Brady and Chloe looked at each other made me swoon. Whoever kept them out of each other's orbit for so long should immediately be fired from the show. Broe still have that supercouple chemistry. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, 4evaQuez said:

forgot Eli/Lani were on the show by the time their last scene aired. Also, we must have the most inept and toothless group of detectives in the history of the show. Eli/Lani are having sex on the couch and civilians have to update them on the Chloe/Jan situation. Eli is upset that Philip checked out a lead. Why exactly? We haven't seen him - or Rafe or Lani - do a damn thing to solve the case. Do they even know Claire is safe because the episode made it seem like they believe she's still missing. Does Rafe know? I just don't understand why the show makes them all seem so incompetent. Thank goodness for Philip and Ben, otherwise Claire would be on fire and Chloe may be spending day 4 in the trunk of a car.

Thank you. IIRC after Philip filled Eli in on Jan’s history, Eli packed up and said he was going off duty but would keep in touch. 
and Shawn is a dumb cop. His daughter is at major risk, and he’s waiting around for Jan’s updates and reassuring Belle their stupid game play with Jan will work.

Eli and Lani are boring. I can’t care about their relationship and their working partnership sucks, as well.

And what was Rafe doing during all of this? 
I don’t know what I’m a fan of these days, but it looks like we’ll have the Broe/Phloe thing going again..she’ll be so conflicted, while Brady and Philip will declare their undying love, fighting over her

I guess it’s better than nothing

1 hour ago, 4evaQuez said:

A couple of weeks ago I was practically gushing over the show and the performers. Two weeks later, I'm confused what happened. This week has been boring, anticlimactic, and the performers seem checked out again. Sigh...

‼️‼️😖😫

• Love 5
(edited)

I like the idea of it because its rooted in actual history on the show and seems to be rather even(which is rare in a soap triangle these days)  and I say this as someone that isn't too fond of Chloe for the most part.  Plus for now its Kristen free(in that she's not around) and nobody comes across as a complete psycho for once.  The real problem is that Ron is writing it so its already DOA.

I think Phillip is probably the better match for Chloe in that he has less baggage than Brady but something about JKJ's return this time around isn't nearly as good to me as ones in the past. He's saying the right things but I feel something is off.  I think EM is selling Brady wanting Chloe a lot better to me despite how incredibly toxic Brady is in general.

Eli/Lani scenes make me wonder if a third party is going to crash that pairing since JJ isn't around I know its not him(for that I'm grateful).

Speaking of JJ I liked the throwback of the pot dounts a great episode and a sad reminder of how good a character JJ started out as before they completely neutered him.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think Phillip is probably the better match for Chloe in that he has less baggage than Brady but something about JKJ's return this time around isn't nearly as good to me as ones in the past. He's saying the right things but I feel something is off. 

Agree! Something is off, can’t quite put my finger on it. 
however, if he can pull off angry Philip on Brady, like in the past, I’ll take that.

Becauae ,you know,  when it comes to Chloe..Brady ALWAYS wins.

But that doesn’t make up for the fact that Philip will be without a partner. 😖☹️
I’ve never really been a fan of Choe’s character.

She’s always so indecisive after declaring her love. 
wish her parents would return, wIth original actors in the part

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Chellfairy said:

however, if he can pull off angry Philip on Brady, like in the past, I’ll take that.

But that doesn’t make up for the fact that Philip will be without a partner. 😖☹️

I agree as well, something is off with with him.

I loved the Philip that wanted Belle and was unapologetic. He was so alpha and hot! He embodied  perfectly what a Kate/Victor son would be like in his quest to get Belle.  

That Belle Philip love scene was so damn hot and then he rubbed it in Sean-Douglas' face that he just fucked his wife on their marital bed.  You have to be damn bold to do that and he did not care about hurting Sean-Douglas and taking his wife.  It is too bad the show did not go further with the story.

I did like Marlena and Hope being at odds over their kids.  Both were defending their cubs like any mother would.. Your baby is your baby and that instinct to protect and defend them never goes away.. Hope looked like she wanted to kick Belle's ass for hurting her son. I wish that Victor and Bo were more involved in the story though. There was so much history to be mine between them via their sons' conflict over Belle.  Belle should have gotten pregnant for Phillip complicating matters for all.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Chellfairy said:

The only good thing about Chloe were always her parents so yes I hope we see them again. I'd even welcome Parker back(and wonder how he'd feel about Phillip who he thought was his father or Brady who has his dad's heart).

• Love 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

I loved the Philip that wanted Belle and was unapologetic. He was so alpha and hot! He embodied  perfectly what a Kate/Victor son would be.  

That Belle Philp love scene was so damn hot and then he rubbed it in Sean-Douglas' face that he just fucked his wife on their marital bed.  You have to be damn bold to do that and he did not care about hurting Sean-Douglas and taking his wife.  It is too bad the show did not go further with the story. I did like Marlena and Hope being at odds over their kids.  Both were defending their cubs like any mother would.. Your baby is your baby and that instinct to protect and defend them never goes away.. Hope looked like she wanted to kick Belle's ass for hurting her son. I wish that Victor and Bo were more involved in the story though. There was so much history to be mine..

I think if written correctly this would've been a way better story than it was.  I agree about Victor/Bo especially Victor given the Shawn/Caroline parallel.  

That being said Philip is one of those characters who I think is better off as a standalone because he is shady/ruthless like his parents I don't mind him in pairings but like his parents too self destructive to make it work(although Victor/Maggie work because he's too old for anything else.) Chloe would be smart to choose Philip since he's less damaged than Brady to me(and a higher priority) however Phillip needs to really sell it to me and so far he really hasn't tbh.

I'm find myself enjoying Phillip feuding with other family members and being a friend to Gabi his most convincing at this point.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

I loved the Philip that wanted Belle and was unapologetic. He was so alpha and hot! He embodied  perfectly what a Kate/Victor son would be.  

That Belle Philp love scene was so damn hot and then he rubbed it in Sean-Douglas' face that he just fucked his wife on their marital bed.  You have to be damn bold to do that and he did not care about hurting Sean-Douglas and taking his wife.  It is too bad the show did not go further with the story. I did like Marlena and Hope being at odds over their kids.  Both were defending their cubs like any mother would.. Your baby is your baby.. I wish that Victor and Bo were more involved in the story..

I really liked the Hope/Philip and Hope/Belle scenes during that time period. While I liked Philip, I didn't care about Belle or Shawn enough to be impacted by the affair, so Hope was the character that interested me most in that storyline.

I, too, agree about Philip. I'm hoping putting him in Chloe and Brady's orbit will help bring out the best in him. His return has consisted of filler thus far, so I hope he just needs a major storyline to get him back in the groove.

1 minute ago, CanaryFan98 said:

The only good thing about Chloe were always her parents so yes I hope we see them again. I'd even welcome Parker back(and wonder how he'd feel about Phillip who he thought was his father or Brady who has his dad's heart).

I hope they also bring a 20 something Joy Wesley with them. Chloe has been an island for the vast majority of her history, so I would love for her to have her own family unit that would include Nicole and Holly, too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think if written correctly this would've been a way better story than it was.  I agree about Victor/Bo especially Victor given the Shawn/Caroline parallel.  

That being said Philip is one of those characters who I think is better off as a standalone because he is shady/ruthless like his parents I don't mind him in pairings but like his parents too self destructive to make it work(although Victor/Maggie work because he's too old for anything else.) Chloe would be smart to choose Philip since he's less damaged than Brady to me(and a higher priority) however Phillip needs to really sell it to me and so far he really hasn't tbh.

I agree with that assessment of Philip. Philip having been raised by Kate and Victor would have been too damaged to have a heathy relationship with any woman. It would have been fascinating to see him try struggle to overcome that and failing at every time. Each failure could have pushed him further and further into the dark side.. Perhaps this could have brought Kate and Victor together in trying to help their son.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I gotta say Jay Kenneth Johnson really has a face. He’s only 44 but he looks so much older and has such a scowl that I want to shake him and say lighten up. LOL!!!! I don’t know if it sun damage or aging early but day in and day out he looks horrible. He always looks tired and/or hung over looking along with the unkept hair. I just don’t understand it. I don’t even think he smiles. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I gotta say Jay Kenneth Johnson really has a face. He’s only 44 but he looks so much older and has such a scowl that I want to shake him and say lighten up. LOL!!!! I don’t know if it sun damage or aging early but day in and day out he looks horrible. He always looks tired and/or hung over looking along with the unkept hair. I just don’t understand it. I don’t even think he smiles. 

He apparently worked on his parents farm in his decade break from acting. Anyhow I like his strange facial expressions & character it's entertaining.

I was team Broe OG stan but this week I found myself leaning Phloe.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

He apparently worked on his parents farm in his decade break from acting. Anyhow I like his strange facial expressions & character it's entertaining.

I was team Broe OG stan but this week I found myself leaning Phloe.

I will say it does add character. 

• Love 3

I used to like Phillip under JKJ. Or at least he never bothered me. But not feeling him this time around at all. Alas, it looks like Chloe will end up with him. Good for the Phloe fans.

But I am rooting for Brady quite frankly.

• Love 5

Julie going on about how she didn't want the doughnuts involved in scandal after she found out Chanel had been married to Xander?  WTF!!!!  Unless you find out that the bakery has been using lard in vegan pastries or that the kitchen is infested with giant rats how can doughnuts be scandalous?  I hate to tell you this, but unless the bakery is causing a problem by their practices or things they post on social media as a bakery, no one gives a rat's ass about the private life of the bakers.  Chanel could have had 37 ex-husbands (including some not so nice people) and as long as she didn't poison them with doughnuts people will still buy them as long as they taste good.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Julie going on about how she didn't want the doughnuts involved in scandal after she found out Chanel had been married to Xander?  WTF!!!!  Unless you find out that the bakery has been using lard in vegan pastries or that the kitchen is infested with giant rats how can doughnuts be scandalous?  I hate to tell you this, but unless the bakery is causing a problem by their practices or things they post on social media as a bakery, no one gives a rat's ass about the private life of the bakers.  Chanel could have had 37 ex-husbands (including some not so nice people) and as long as she didn't poison them with doughnuts people will still buy them as long as they taste good.

I can see wanting to keep a family recipe a secret. Either that or just sell it, but her reaction to the pot doughnut story was dumb.  Also, clearly, Chanel the grifter, is up to something. They have really made her & her mother unlikeable. 

• Love 3

I did not like Julie giving  away the family’s secret recipe so easily but then someone here posted the recipe so it’s not that much of a secret.  
  Chanel did not seem genuine and I wonder what she is up to.   A few weeks ago she did not want to work.   Now she wants to own and run a bakery. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

37 ex husbands is quite the sum for a girl who isn’t even 25. She could easily hit the 500 or so mark. One husband every month.

• LOL 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Chanel being bi/pan is much more likely to cause a scandal than her having been married to Xander. 

I found Chanel completely genuine but then I've found her (and Paulina) fun and likable since day 1.

I like a lot of characters and find them entertaining but I don’t always trust them. 
   In that scene I wasn’t positive If it was just Chanel wanting to work with Allie to be closer with or if she just wanted to ruin the donut recipe.

I don’t think any of the characters that are on full time are going to have a problem with Chanel sexuality.   It would ruin them.  It would be more realistic but days isn’t about that.  

Edited by tribeca

I just thought she was offering Allie a job because Allie is her friend and she knows Allie needs a job. And I think she just wanted the donut recipe because she’s opening a bakery and they’re popular donuts that would sell. I just don’t see anything suspect in it myself. Although, it might be kind of fun if she’s starting a bakery for some nefarious reasons lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I’m confused about the Paulina situation though. I don’t understand what’s bad about what she’s doing. Or is it that what she’s saying she’s going to do isn’t what she’s actually going to do? But like what else could she possibly be planning lol? I don’t know, I often don’t pay super close attention so I’m always wondering if I missed something or if things just aren’t supposed to be clear yet.

11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Or is it that what she’s saying she’s going to do isn’t what she’s actually going to do?

I'm getting that vibe.  Also, she didn't look too happy when Chanel said she wanted to take advantage of the rent subsidy.  I don't think it's just because of the tension between the two of them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
18 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I used to like Phillip under JKJ. Or at least he never bothered me. But not feeling him this time around at all. Alas, it looks like Chloe will end up with him. Good for the Phloe fans.

But I am rooting for Brady quite frankly.

Chloe is good with both men for different reasons and the show should have done this story years ago.  Shelle, Chloe, Philip, Brady should have been the show's foundation for the future.. Not to mention other legacy characters like Stefanie,  Andrew, Noelle Curtis,  Jeremy Horton Theresa with better writing and the Kiriakis brothers should have been a part of the future as well.  The Veterans should play supporting roles in the lives of their kids and grandkids.. Just like Alice Horton used to do back in the day.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm getting that vibe.  Also, she didn't look too happy when Chanel said she wanted to take advantage of the rent subsidy.  I don't think it's just because of the tension between the two of them.

And she seemed somewhat wistful once she learned Horton Square was named after Eli's (great?) grandparents. 

So I think there's more to her plan.  I just can't think of what that should be. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Scammers, grifters. And what makes it worse is that they’re filthy rich. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1