Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

When Theresa left Brady/Tate behind to go with El Fideo. Granted at the time Brady didn't know why she left but Theresa in his mind abandoned him.

Yes, in the beginning, but after Theresa came back and told everyone what happened to her, both Brady and Eve still treated her like she left willingly to have a fun carefree life.  And to add insult to injury, they were massively concerned about Chloe, John and Paul being in the drug lord's presence but Theresa wasn't in harm's way?  Can't have it both ways, Brady.

You do have to wonder where the writers' minds are at regarding Eli and Lani and the Kristen mess--do they really think we're on Lani and Kristen's sides in that Eli betrayed them by doing his job?  Kristen can act as violently as she wants but all's forgiven because she's a mom?  But the complete reversal is true for Gabi?  I am confused 🙂

I did like Sami's dropping truth bombs on Allie. but it didn't seem to cut through Allie's sense of victimhood and AS really is at her best when she plays Sami with a sense of calm.  

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

You do have to wonder where the writers' minds are at regarding Eli and Lani and the Kristen mess--do they really think we're on Lani and Kristen's sides in that Eli betrayed them by doing his job?  Kristen can act as violently as she wants but all's forgiven because she's a mom?  But the complete reversal is true for Gabi?  I am confused 🙂

You would be shocked at how many people on twitter and facebook are 100% on Lani's side and think Eli is a terrible human being.

I feel so sorry for Rachel. She went from a secure home with a mother who provided her with real care to living in hotels and being shunted to various caregivers so that Kristen could live her best life shagging Brady, who seems to have zero interest in his daughter because he is so brainwashed to only live for pleasing Kristen

Edited by brisbydog
edit
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

You would be shocked at how many people on twitter and facebook are 100% on Lani's side and think Eli is a terrible human being.

I feel so sorry for Rachel. She went from a secure home with a mother who provided her with real care to living in hotels and being shunted to various caregivers so that Kristen could live her best life shagging Brady, who seems to have zero interest in his daughter because he is so brainwashed to only live for pleasing Kristen

Yes, Lani is way up on her high horse, thinking somehow Eli has done something HE needs to be forgiven for, simply because he actually did his job.  She also thinks that every mother in the world (EXCEPT Gabi, of course) should be given dispensation because she is a mother.  She doesn't even bother to think that if Kristen were ACTUALLY a good mother, she would not have risked being arrested by coming to Salem.  From what we saw, her only reason for coming was to demand sex from Brady.  And rather than actually taking care of the daughter who is supposedly SO important to Brady, he is apparently content to let anyone else in Salem look after her.  If he were REALLY a father, he would have that little girl right now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Yes, Lani is way up on her high horse, thinking somehow Eli has done something HE needs to be forgiven for, simply because he actually did his job.  She also thinks that every mother in the world (EXCEPT Gabi, of course) should be given dispensation because she is a mother.  She doesn't even bother to think that if Kristen were ACTUALLY a good mother, she would not have risked being arrested by coming to Salem.  From what we saw, her only reason for coming was to demand sex from Brady.  And rather than actually taking care of the daughter who is supposedly SO important to Brady, he is apparently content to let anyone else in Salem look after her.  If he were REALLY a father, he would have that little girl right now.

You know if Rachel saw Xander she would be screaming DADA at him lol

I'd like to see that actually. Especially in front of Eeyore Erik and Brainless Brady

• LOL 8
On 9/21/2020 at 10:26 PM, Frozendiva said:

How many bedrooms does the mansion have? Oh right, Sonny and Will are gone so a space opened up.

Even with Will and Sonny gone, doesn't the Kiriakis Pile always seem like it holds n+1 bedrooms, where n represents the number of relatives who are tolerating and/or sponging off of Pop-Up Victor at a given time? It's like there's a Wing of Requirement up there somewhere, holding Xander's invisible lap pool, playrooms for great-nieces and great-grandkids who may (or may not) be (temporarily) related to Victor or Maggie, and sundry other amenities. No dining rooms or libraries or study, of course.

• LOL 4

#TeamMelindaTrask!  I love her stout refusal to let Kristen continue to get away with hurting people.  Haley's death may have been an accident but Victor's stabbing/attempted murder was most definitely not and Kristen has to face the consequences of that.  I also have to wonder at Lani's reasons for defending her--Kristen is a mother and she also helped Eli and Lani get back together.  Good to know that Lani's motives for helping Kristen aren't self-motivated at all then.

So Nicole's going to take care of two children, one who is under sixth months old, but she doesn't have any sort of a job.  Sounds about right.

I love Justin but that cowboy hat is stupid and the show needs to stop with making it some kind of cutesy little moment between him and Bonnie.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 5

....is...that it for Eric? Do we get to see him and Nicole having fun in Salem before he goes?

I am really grossed out by the way Bonnie pursues her men. She keeps forcing herself on people and it's not cool.

Recast Trask could have been a little more angry. The Melinda that we used to have was pretty bitchy on even a good day. This is the first time we've seen her since Hayley died and yet somehow she seems more subdued. I realized it was her first day of work and all, but I kind of wish she'd have gone for it a bit more. She had every reason to.

But yeah, she definitely shouldn't be trying the case. And I hate knowing that Kristen is probably going to be let off the hook by some bizarre technicality that doesn't even make sense. The character really needs a rest. Ron seems to have a knack for turning any woman in Salem into a shrieking nutcase, so why doesn't he just keep Jan on for a year or let Bonnie go bonkers again and spare us more of this?

Kate was giving me Jareth the Goblin King vibes and I was completely loving it.

1ed4a27dee53dbb816f2bb2daf59d1a3.jpg

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

#TeamMelindaTrask!  I love her stout refusal to let Kristen continue to get away with hurting people.  Haley's death may have been an accident but Victor's stabbing/attempted murder was most definitely not and Kristen has to face the consequences of that.  I also have to wonder at Lani's reasons for defending her--Kristen is a mother and she also helped Eli and Lani get back together.  Good to know that Lani's motives for helping Kristen aren't self-motivated at all then.

So Nicole's going to take care of two children, one who is under sixth months old, but she doesn't have any sort of a job.  Sounds about right.

I love Justin but that cowboy hat is stupid and the show needs to stop with making it some kind of cutesy little moment between him and Bonnie.

I have to wonder about Belle defending Kristin when she dumped her sister at the last minute.

• Love 2

Yeah there's a lot of that kind of weirdness going on. As someone else already pointed out, Eric was willing to let Holly be with Chloe even though it was Nicole's dying wish that he look after her daughter, but he's willing to go to court to get even temporary custody of Allie's baby when there are about a million other options..?

I still can't understand how Lani can credit Kristen with reuniting her and Eli considering Lani had all of the information about what Gabi was doing before she left town and even though she's a cop and her father was mayor, still didn't put any of it to use to get Eli back and have a Gabi thrown in jail.

Belle refusing to defend Sami after her argument with John coincided with his brain aneurysm makes it seem like she would never defend Kristen, who nearly murdered Marlena and Victor and who raped Eric and Brady, no matter how much her bonehead brother begged her. But here we are.

There's not much consistency in how people react to things these days. Heck, Kristen finding out her daughter was alive and well and healthy should have made her deliriously happy enough to grab the kid and split and never look back. But instead she decided to go stab Victor knowing full well it would jeopardize her entire future with that same daughter. Sarah meanwhile found out her daughter was dead and managed not to stab Victor or Xander for tricking her into falling in love with a baby that wasn't even hers. Kristen obviously got the better end of the deal!

I cannot believe Sami agreed to let Nicole raise the baby so long as Allie hovers around on occasion. If Sami was terrified of Nicole getting her mitts on any other member of her family, I don't see how she could possibly be at ease with this. Eric isn't even around to supervise!

Maybe if Allie displayed some character traits that suggested to me she wasn't a lazy narcissistic mess, I could understand everyone coddling her this much. But there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with her head, so why aren't people glaring at her and shaming her for randomly having a baby and then passing it off to someone else and requiring a chorus of family members to encourage her to even give the damn thing a second glance? Considering how judgmental the people of Salem are, it's mind-boggling she's getting such a free pass on all of this.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Kate was giving me Jareth the Goblin King vibes and I was completely loving it.

1ed4a27dee53dbb816f2bb2daf59d1a3.jpg

Haha! I think she'd love this - she's a huge Bowie fan : ) 

(waves to old friends! Not sure I'll get back into watching daily, but I love visiting here; hope all's well!)

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DisneyBoy said:

Yeah there's a lot of that kind of weirdness going on. As someone else already pointed out, Eric was willing to let Holly be with Chloe even though it was Nicole's dying wish that he look after her daughter, but he's willing to go to court to get even temporary custody of Allie's baby when there are about a million other options..?

I still can't understand how Lani can credit Kristen with reuniting her and Eli considering Lani had all of the information about what Gabi was doing before she left town and even though she's a cop and her father was mayor, still didn't put any of it to use to get Eli back and have a Gabi thrown in jail.

Belle refusing to defend Sami after her argument with John coincided with his brain aneurysm makes it seem like she would never defend Kristen, who nearly murdered Marlena and Victor and who raped Eric and Brady, no matter how much her bonehead brother begged her. But here we are.

There's not much consistency in how people react to things these days. Heck, Kristen finding out her daughter was alive and well and healthy should have made her deliriously happy enough to grab the kid and split and never look back. But instead she decided to go stab Victor knowing full well it would jeopardize her entire future with that same daughter. Sarah meanwhile found out her daughter was dead and managed not to stab Victor or Xander for tricking her into falling in love with a baby that wasn't even hers. Kristen obviously got the better end of the deal!

I cannot believe Sami agreed to let Nicole raise the baby so long as Allie hovers around on occasion. If Sami was terrified of Nicole getting her mitts on any other member of her family, I don't see how she could possibly be at ease with this. Eric isn't even around to supervise!

Maybe if Allie displayed some character traits that suggested to me she wasn't a lazy narcissistic mess, I could understand everyone coddling her this much. But there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with her head, so why aren't people glaring at her and shaming her for randomly having a baby and then passing it off to someone else and requiring a chorus of family members to encourage her to even give the damn thing a second glance? Considering how judgmental the people of Salem are, it's mind-boggling she's getting such a free pass on all of this.

Sorry I haven't been paying much attention to the whole Allie/Sami/Nicole baby custody battle, but Sami got a judge to approve giving guardianship to Sami, right?  At that hearing (I'm assuming it was a hearing or in judge's chambers), did the judge EVEN ONCE ask about the baby's father?  Did the judge even tell the Brady family they had to make a diligent effort - with verifiable proof - that efforts were being made to track down the father?  Talk to Allie's friends, servants in Europe, Allie's college classmates (was she in college?), etc.?  

• Love 4

When is breaking news not a reason to break into a TV show? When it can be told on an actual new show and not interrupt our programs. Unless there is an actual true emergency what the hell NBC you don’t need to be breaking into an already compromised soap opera genre. 😡

• Love 7
Just now, norcalgal said:

Sorry I haven't been paying much attention to the whole Allie/Sami/Nicole baby custody battle, but Sami got a judge to approve giving guardianship to Sami, right?  At that hearing (I'm assuming it was a hearing or in judge's chambers), did the judge EVEN ONCE ask about the baby's father?  Did the judge even tell the Brady family they had to make a diligent effort - with verifiable proof - that efforts were being made to track down the father?  Talk to Allie's friends, servants in Europe, Allie's college classmates (was she in college?), etc.?  

Nope.  None of it.  The judge is obviously a long time resident of the Town Brains Forgot.

• LOL 6
29 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

did the judge EVEN ONCE ask about the baby's father?  Did the judge even tell the Brady family they had to make a diligent effort - with verifiable proof - that efforts were being made to track down the father?  Talk to Allie's friends, servants in Europe, Allie's college classmates (was she in college?), etc.?  

No... because Ron wants a reveal! Big whoop. 🙄 Of course no judge would give a child away if they weren't sure the father knew about it. If anything, they would probably take the child away from this crazy ass family and put it in Protective Services. Police would probably be investigating Allie's disappearance considering her child is now going to be assigned to another household. You don't just get to run away and leave a baby and expect a court to make unilateral decisions. They need all in the details and parties involved to be informed of their rights.

But....plot.

The judge did say "...since we don't know the identity of the father..." but that was about as far as that subject went.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Isn't Belle suborning perjury if she agrees with Brady's hairbrained scheme to make him the person who attacked Victor?  And therefore, liable to lose her law license?

Yeah, I'm pretty confused about all of this. Lawyers are allowed to concoct various defenses to protect their clients, but allowing their client to confess to a crime they didn't commit to protect someone else doesn't seem reasonable to me. Especially since Brady is Belle's brother. She can't possibly want him to risk going to prison for Kristen.

...I got bored and was recently watching a video on YouTube about a court case where a woman tried to have her new husband murdered so that she could sell his house and run off with the money, and even though she was caught on camera meeting with a hitman (secretly an undercover cop) and openly confessing that she wanted her husband killed, she was sent to jail, appealed the verdict and then went back to court with the claim that *waitforit* the whole thing was her husband's idea and that he forced her to go to a hitman and pretends to ask to have him killed so that the story would get media attention and he could become a reality TV star. 😌 And her new lawyer went on television claiming that this was in fact the truth and she went on television and did an interview saying that this was in fact the truth, crazy as it may sound, and obviously no one with a brain believed her and she's now in prison. How the hell does that second lawyer have the balls to sit there and claim such a completely crazy story as the excuse for his client's attempt to have her husband killed? He knows it's not true, we know it's not true, and yet....

• Love 2

Any competent lawyer (I'm looking at Belle) would get Melinda Trask thrown off the case since she's prejudiced against Kristin for killing her sister daughter.

Sami trying to shame Eric about going halfway around the world from his wife, while she's halfway around the world from her husband.

This is why they rarely use real babies.

• Love 4

Poor Kristen.  It's just so unfair that the D.A. isn't going along with Brady's plan to plead guilty for Kristen's latest crime so she can be with her daughter.  As she so eloquently bleated out to everyone, she's suffered, folks, I mean SUFFERED because she's only wanted two things in her whole life, a baby and an empty-headed dolt for a friend and now she has both and she might go to prison??  How unfair, right?

I mean, all she did was kidnap Marlena, hold her hostage, hire one guy to attack her and another to murder her;  stole custody of baby EJ from Susan and then sold Susan into slavery; drugged and raped Eric, then blackmailed him into not pressing charges so John could get the medication he needed; kidnapped Theresa and stole her embryo; pushed Haley down the stairs and broke her neck cuz she was sad - it's NOT FAIR!  She finally became a mom at the totally appropriate age of 83 and she should get a "Get out Jail Free" card along with her AARP discount card and everyone call it a day.

As Lani always screeches, "SHE'S a MOM, dammit!"

So, do you all think Lani will ever hand Eli his balls back or will she use them to decorate the nursery?

I thought Eric was gone.  It was downright cruel to mess with us that way.  At least he was around for - I hope - one final day of moral superiority, baffled sheep glances, and deep voice utterings of absolute nonsense.  Oh, what a help he'll be in Africa.  Nothing says "good guy" like abandoning your wife and child.  The man is a saint and martyr.

Outside of Belle, Kate and Sami, Show could have buried the rest of the people who were on today in wet cement. 

Gosh oh golly GEE I sure hope Melinda Trask isn't too mean to Kristen.  After all, she's a MOM. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, boes said:

Poor Kristen.  It's just so unfair that the D.A. isn't going along with Brady's plan to plead guilty for Kristen's latest crime so she can be with her daughter.  As she so eloquently bleated out to everyone, she's suffered, folks, I mean SUFFERED because she's only wanted two things in her whole life, a baby and an empty-headed dolt for a friend and now she has both and she might go to prison??  How unfair, right?

I mean, all she did was kidnap Marlena, hold her hostage, hire one guy to attack her and another to murder her;  stole custody of baby EJ from Susan and then sold Susan into slavery; drugged and raped Eric, then blackmailed him into not pressing charges so John could get the medication he needed; kidnapped Theresa and stole her embryo; pushed Haley down the stairs and broke her neck cuz she was sad - it's NOT FAIR!  She finally became a mom at the totally appropriate age of 83 and she should get a "Get out Jail Free" card along with her AARP discount card and everyone call it a day.

As Lani always screeches, "SHE'S a MOM, dammit!"

So, do you all think Lani will ever hand Eli his balls back or will she use them to decorate the nursery?

I thought Eric was gone.  It was downright cruel to mess with us that way.  At least he was around for - I hope - one final day of moral superiority, baffled sheep glances, and deep voice utterings of absolute nonsense.  Oh, what a help he'll be in Africa.  Nothing says "good guy" like abandoning your wife and child.  The man is a saint and martyr.

Outside of Belle, Kate and Sami, Show could have buried the rest of the people who were on today in wet cement. 

Gosh oh golly GEE I sure hope Melinda Trask isn't too mean to Kristen.  After all, she's a MOM. 

giphy.gif

Hmmmm. If Gabi plays her cards right and commits a few more crimes, maybe Lani will be her friend!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Shouldn't Eli and Lani be looking at a slightly larger apartment to live in since they will be parents soon? Are they going to stick the cribs up those three useless steps and put them by the window flower pots? Eli, you folded far too quickly. 

Trask looked a little shorter than her previous actress. No, she should not be dealing with Kristen since Kristen 'accidentally' killed her daughter-sister. She is too personal. Granted, half the police have a connection to folks who are arrested, so maybe it isn't that bad. Good luck with your confession, Brady. After all, Kristen is finally a mother and she shouldn't be kept away from her kid. She wanted the kid all her life and now she could be sitting in some jail cell.

Sami, there are more polite ways to pound on your brother's door. I wouldn't have answered, but maybe the other tenants would have called the landlord to complain. No, you are not going to like your brother's plan, but your daughter will hate you for the rest of your life and you probably won't ever see your grandson again. Maybe part of the deal is that Nicole and Sami have to have Zoom meetings or facetime to connect with Allie and try to repair that relationship. Nice to see Allie's kid though. I couldn't handle all that screaming and crying. And now both Eric and Sami are saying sayonara? The same day? Maybe they will be on the same plane to London, and Eric can transfer to one to the Congo and Sami to Italy.

Justin, if the hat works, keep it. The lucky hat may help you win some court cases. Guess Bonnie got overexcited and kissed him. Erm, well, what was that.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, boes said:

I love a good summary and this was one...but who did she hire to attack Marlena? I feel like Kristen was hands-on in that department back in the day. I still remember their epic fight in the Secret Room. And I know she staged her 2012 mugging to ensnare John again when Brady stumbled into the line of fire...but I don't remember her hiring anyone to attack or kill Doc.

10 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

This is why they rarely use real babies.

Lordy was that kid loud and unhappy 😞 I couldn't hear either actress over him.

I really would be fine with them skipping babies if they had kids on the show. Holly, Ari, Charlotte, Thomas, etc.

• Love 1

Not Days, but I remember the first baby to play Samantha Capwell on Santa Barbara, while adorable looking, used to scream BLOODY MURDER when Lane Davies (who played her father, Mason) would hold her. LOL!

Obviously, the show recast, and that baby, Erin/Caitlin Moore - later just Erin, would remain 'til the show was canceled around five years later.

So I get why soaps use dolls a lot of the time.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Shouldn't Eli and Lani be looking at a slightly larger apartment to live in since they will be parents soon? Are they going to stick the cribs up those three useless steps and put them by the window flower pots? Eli, you folded far too quickly. 

It's ridiculous.   Shouldn't two cops make enough to afford AT LEAST a 1 bedroom apartment?    The dish drainer is practically right next to the bed.  All I could think of was how gross is mush be to have your bedroom in the kitchen.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
53 minutes ago, sas616 said:

It's ridiculous.   Shouldn't two cops make enough to afford AT LEAST a 1 bedroom apartment?    The dish drainer is practically right next to the bed.  All I could think of was how gross is mush be to have your bedroom in the kitchen.

To be fair, the show has money so nobody has a home or if they do, it is tiny...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, sas616 said:

Almost like Annie and David from 90 Day Fiancé Pillow Talk. She would cook stuff near the bed. Nothing like hot grease setting the bedroom on fire.

Edited by Frozendiva
Autocorrect strikes again!

I love Gwen, I love how she's sticking it to Jennifer and Jack that their precious Princess Abs might not be as mentally stable as they hope and I love that she's getting Abby to believe that they're friends--I just hope Gwen actually gets to drug Abs again instead of these last two near misses.  Lastly, I love that Gwen knows Dr. Rolf, it looks like our favorite mad scientist has another protégé.  

Judi Evans really is a superb actress, she had me feeling slightly bad for Bonnie but I still don't want Justin and Bonnie to get together--that would be a travesty to Adrienne.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Judi Evans really is a superb actress, she had me feeling slightly bad for Bonnie but I still don't want Justin and Bonnie to get together--that would be a travesty to Adrienne.

Judy is just too awesome for words. Whether she is playing Paulina on Another world, Beth on Guiding Light or Adrienne/Bonnie, she gives it her all.. Judy is one of the best criers snot nose and all.  I hope it is revealed that Bonnie is really a brainwashed Adrienne... I will never back Justin/Bonnie an insult to the Justin/Adrienne fans in my humble opinion.. Ron is a hack so...

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4

It warms my heart to see you guys appreciating Judi's work. I haven't enjoyed anything she's done more than what she did on Another World, but I still love seeing her on my TV and I hate what she's been through these last few months. I hope she keeps her distance from the show once they start shooting again for the sake of her health...and I'd like to see Bonnie go out on a high note and maybe donate a good chunk of change to Sonny's project in Adrienne's name.

I can't imagine how they would possibly justify Bonnie really being Adrienne with amnesia, but since nothing else about the car accident story made any sense either I guess I wouldn't put it past them? I would just like for people to stay dead on this show sometimes. Honestly I really wanted to see Justin and Eve as a couple, but that's obviously not going to happen now. So maybe leaving Justin single for a while is not a bad way to go?

It's unfortunate that both of Gwen's plotlines - having been in the mental institution and now drugging Abigail - aren't making any sense. Both are just like...huh?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Okay, that Mansi/Marci photo hallucination moment was so weird, so meta and probably one of my favorite moments of the year 😵

That was such a rare moment of hilarious creativity!

Wow John actually spoke of what Ben did to Marlena. I thought that would never be brought up again since they seem intent on having Marlena practically be Ben's mother.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

That was such a rare moment of hilarious creativity!

Wow John actually spoke of what Ben did to Marlena. I thought that would never be brought up again since they seem intent on having Marlena practically be Ben's mother.

I am enjoying Rage!John when he speaks the truth, like "Why TF is my wife helping that psycho after what he did to Will?" Obviously it went off the rails when he started in on Steve doing stuff while he was Stevano, but there was some fun there at the start.

I don't believe I'm alone in wanting to throw things at the TV when Ben starting his pity party about how he huuuuuurts. I actually snarled "So do the families of the people you killed, dumbass."

Edited by RunningMarket
Complaining about Ben
  • Love 10

I enjoyed the Abs-Abs photo joke. Well done, show!

Had no idea what Jennifer was wearing.

Poor Gwen, not being able to drug Abs successfully and getting coffee all over Chad's shirt. And then visiting her favourite doc in jail.

John, you can say what you want with no filter, but it will come back to you.

Bonnie, do you think it's a good ideal to get involved with your doppelganger's widowed husband? 

Poor Ben, mourning his world - Ciara. She should not have been his entire world and he should have more things in his life besides her. Wonder who packed the suitcase. The Salem Inn bill must be really adding up.

• Love 3

Gwen today:

Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

I liked Jack's jacket.  It had a lovely blue pattern. I like color.

That's all I got.

(Except I do hope Bonnie is Adrienne.  You can't just throw Bonnie in with Adrienne's people for no reason and just hope it'll work because Judi played both characters.  I mean it kind of worked because she's good and they all have known each other for a long time but still, it's just weird. )

Edited by Irlandesa
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

If Bonnie is Adrienne, I hope Show gets on with it.  While I love Judi Evans,  Bonnie Lockhart makes my skin crawl and Justin's involvement with her makes him look even dumber than usual.

Those scenes of him and Jack at the Brady Pub, though, those were good.

Ben, you're right, your life has no meaning, absolutely none, without Ciara.  Maybe you'd do better searching for a reason to life somewhere else - maybe Antartica?  

Marlena, stop with the hushed tones and worried, concerned looks and just take Ben along to a Naked Yoga session, it'll make you both feel terrific.

Marlena shows a lot more compassion for her serial killer crush than she does for her own daughter.  Not a good look, Doc.

John!  Nice to know that he thinks Doc comforting Ben is as ridiculous as many of us do.  

Edited by boes
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

OMG, Marci looking at that photo of Kate is hilarious!

It's funny how Gwen is getting so frustrated at not being able to drug Abigail.

So after Gwen's talk with Dr. Rolf, we now know that she has her own deeply personal reason to hate Abs--I guess that makes Gwen my new favorite character 🙂  And our favorite doc is encouraging Gwen on how to hurt Abby--it does my heart good that Abby's so disliked--but what was with Chad's "Where were you, you were supposed to clean up this mess?"  He's so unpleasant now that I look forward to his inevitable unhappiness..

The baby's name is now Henry Lucas Horton--I like it but now Allie is referencing her baby's dad with a "that bastard" so it would seem that there isn't any love lost.  At least Allie and Sami were able to exchange "I love you's" and a hug good bye. 

What was with Nicole's annoyed eye roll and "I'm not even going to dignify that with a response" when Sami referenced her stealing Sydney?  So according to Nicole this is long dead history that Sami has no right to bring up but somehow that doesn't extend to Sami or Gabi?  

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 10
36 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

I hate how this show makes me love lumi when I know there never getting back together again.

They are still so damn good together, and I'm still very bitter they blew them up in favor of Sami & EJ. I guess I should be grateful they have remained friends after all that's happened.

• Love 11

2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

So after Gwen's talk with Dr. Rolf, we now know that she has her own deeply personal reason to hate Abs--I guess that makes Gwen my new favorite character 🙂  And our favorite doc is encouraging Gwen on how to hurt Abby--it does my heart good that Abby's so disliked--but what was with Chad's "Where were you, you were supposed to clean up this mess?"  He's so unpleasant now that I look forward to his inevitable unhappiness..

The baby's name is now Henry Lucas Horton--I like it but now Allie is referencing her baby's dad with a "that bastard" so it would seem that there isn't any love lost.  At least Allie and Sami were able to exchange "I love you's" and a hug good bye. 

What was with Nicole's annoyed eye roll and "I'm not even going to dignify that with a response" when Sami referenced her stealing Sydney?  So according to Nicole this is long dead history that Sami has no right to bring up but somehow that doesn't extend to Sami or Gabi?  

Can someone jog my memory...?  Is Henry a family name?  I'm blanking on anyone being important enough the baby is named after him - Henry.  Lucas, well, no mystery there... 

35 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

They are still so damn good together, and I'm still very bitter they blew them up in favor of Sami & EJ. I guess I should be grateful they have remained friends after all that's happened.

I guess we're supposed to be happy for the small things. But count me in as a disappointed Lumi fan who that had Sami choose her rapist (EJ) over a fairly nice guy like Lucas.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

The baby's name is now Henry Lucas Horton-

I chuckled at the name; guess Allie never heard of serial killer Henry Lee Lucas. I'm sad I can no longer refer to the baby as Billy Bob. 

This arrangement between Nicole and Allie is so dumb. Who exactly will be that baby's mother? Is this an official adoption or is it all temporary until Allie decides she wants to raise the kid after all? 

I wonder if the show even knows why Gwen hates Abby; I figure they're just winging it and will come up with some contrived reason later.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 9/9/2020 at 9:16 PM, SueB said:

Previously Chad was acting like an asshole constantly.  Now he seems more normal Chad.  

It seems Marci has a soothing effect on Billy which probably is the reason behind Chad's being less-snarky and smug lately.  

46 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

I'm sad I can no longer refer to the baby as Billy Bob. 

I wish you still would!

Lumi 4ever! 🥰

I'm obsessed with Gwen and her hatred of Abigail. And I will always welcome a Rolf appearance. Such fun scenes! I can't wait to find out what the deal is with this whole thing. Also though, did MM always play Abigail like she was just waiting to go on a killing spree or is that new? I don't remember lol.

It looked like Tripp didn't even know who Allie was at the end. Might have just been a bad acting choice though.

• Love 9