Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

The scene partner I like best for both Nicole and Sami is, ironically (maybe?)  Lucas. I'm not talking romantically, necessarily, but the only scenes where I haven't wanted to slap Nicole lately have been those she has had with Lucas.

And while I think Sami has been unfairly targeted lately so I'm not as big into slapping her, Lucas just has a great way of making her listen in ways I don't think others can. 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 11
51 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

The scene partner I like best for both Nicole and Sami is, ironically (maybe?)  Lucas. I'm not talking romantically, necessarily, but the only scenes where I haven't wanted to slap Nicole lately have been those she has had with Lucas.

And while I think Sami has been unfairly targeted lately so I'm not as big into slapping her, Lucas just as a great way of making her listen in ways I don't think others can. 

Same. Lucas is my favorite scene partner for Sami and vice versa. I enjoyed their romantic relationship but I'm honestly happy just seeing them talk to each other. If the show devotes five minutes of each episode to those two just talking about anything then it's a win for me.

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Was the show not supposed to air yesterday and today?

Quoting myself

22 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

The show is pre-empted today and tomorrow for the US Open Golf Tournament.  I don't think they'd normally show these rounds on network TV but since DOOL is so far ahead, they probably figured why not.

• Love 3

Same, absolutely. The amount of heat that Jan is getting for attempting to kill people compared to the amount of heat Ben got after returning to Salem having already killed people makes me furious.

It's going to be torturous watching the show continue to contort itself to keep him in the limelight without his number one cheerleader and twoo wove. I think this is a golden opportunity for him to run off the canvas and search of his wife. Go Ben! Go! That way!

Did anyone else find that woman who is visiting from Africa to be initiating way too much physical contact with her so-called friend Father Eric? Since they only had Nicole show up at the door and be suspicious for about two seconds, I don't know what the point was of showing us Eric touching her arm and her touching his chest during their whole extended conversation on the sofa. Are we supposed to think that Eric is going to have an affair with her? The whole thing was just kind of awkward. I think it would have been more effective to have a male colleague from Africa come and ask for Eric's help. Although again, I don't understand exactly what he is supposed to be doing while he's there. If they just want him for moral support, wouldn't that be a quick visit? And didn't they say that Nicole and Eric took their honeymoon in Africa anyway? Do you seriously mean to tell me Eric wouldn't have made a side trip to whichever part of the continent he was previously working in to show Nicole that part of his life while he was there again?

• Love 12
On 9/16/2020 at 7:46 PM, nilyank said:

Only if Victor and/or Stefano set up a trust fund for him when married to Kate. Kate has lost her money/companies a few times after getting  divorced from Victor so I don't know how big a trust fund Kate would have been able to set up n before she came to Salem. She didn't become rich until her marriages and by that time Lucas was almost an adult.

Lucas absolutely had a large trust fund when he was a teen. It was a plot point throughout the 90s. Most notably, Sami and Lucas did something or other to Austin and Carrie (as per usual) and they got caught by a nurse named Lynn. She blackmailed them, and in order to pay her off they tried to get into Lucas’ trust fund. But he wasn’t yet old enough to make a withdrawal without Kate’s say-so, so the bank called Kate. Sami made up a lie about how Lucas only wanted the money to help Kate, so Kate didn’t figure out what they were doing, but they had to come up with the blackmail payout elsewhere. 

Bratty baby Lumi were fun. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Same, absolutely. The amount of heat that Jan is getting for attempting to kill people compared to the amount of heat Ben got after returning to Salem having already killed people makes me furious.

It's going to be torturous watching the show continue to contort itself to keep him in the limelight without his number one cheerleader and twoo wove. I think this is a golden opportunity for him to run off the canvas and search of his wife. Go Ben! Go! That way!

Did anyone else find that woman who is visiting from Africa to be initiating way too much physical contact with her so-called friend Father Eric? Since they only had Nicole show up at the door and be suspicious for about two seconds, I don't know what the point was of showing us Eric touching her arm and her touching his chest during their whole extended conversation on the sofa. Are we supposed to think that Eric is going to have an affair with her? The whole thing was just kind of awkward. I think it would have been more effective to have a male colleague from Africa come and ask for Eric's help. Although again, I don't understand exactly what he is supposed to be doing while he's there. If they just want him for moral support, wouldn't that be a quick visit? And didn't they say that Nicole and Eric took their honeymoon in Africa anyway? Do you seriously mean to tell me Eric wouldn't have made a side trip to whichever part of the continent he was previously working in to show Nicole that part of his life while he was there again?

Exactly!  I posted earlier about what a strange scene it was with "Father" Eric & the lady from Africa...Why was she all "touchy-feely" with him?  Was the audience supposed to think she was putting the moves on the good priest?  I was so confused...why didnt they just have someone/man/woman/ from the village come to see him & explain the situation & ask for his help?  Why the sexual innuendo?  

• Love 3

And just what *is* their situation? And what was in that file that Nicole read that was so compelling she felt Eric needed to leave her and Holly and go?

I'm over here like ??????

Either this is a woman who had a crush on Eric when he was a priest and she's luring him back in the hopes of stealing him away for herself, which is pretty creepy when you think about it considering how long it's taken her to come back to Salem to put the moves on him, or they're having trouble getting supplies to the village and Eric was very good at being a spokesperson for their needs and negotiating with the people who were preventing them from getting what they needed? I just dunno.

If they need someone to look like a handsome Eeyore, then I guess he's the only man for the job.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Panopticon said:

Lucas absolutely had a large trust fund when he was a teen. It was a plot point throughout the 90s. Most notably, Sami and Lucas did something or other to Austin and Carrie (as per usual) and they got caught by a nurse named Lynn. She blackmailed them, and in order to pay her off they tried to get into Lucas’ trust fund. But he wasn’t yet old enough to make a withdrawal without Kate’s say-so, so the bank called Kate. Sami made up a lie about how Lucas only wanted the money to help Kate, so Kate didn’t figure out what they were doing, but they had to come up with the blackmail payout elsewhere. 

Bratty baby Lumi were fun. 

IIRC ,Stefano paid for Lucas's education so its not far fetched that he was behind Lucas's trust fund since Kate was his top call girl and he developed a soft spot for her. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2

It is really weird how Nicole is talking Eric into going to Africa, completely ignoring that he works at a local community centre that constantly serves the underprivileged of Salem and apparently operates on a shoestring budget. Africa needs Eric...but the Horton Center doesn't? I think Ron forgets he already has a job helping people.

At least we got that line of dialogue from Nicole acknowledging that they did visit the village during their honeymoon. But then wouldn't she have met the girl who showed up to visit, and recognized her and known she wasn't putting the moves on Eric when she saw them hugging? Whatever. Ron will turn any situation as upside down as necessary just for the sake of drama.

I feel no sympathy for Allie. All she had to do was stick around a few more days and go to court herself to appoint Uncle Eric and Auntie Nicole the parents, if that's what they wanted, which they never said they did. She didn't have to run out of the hospital. She abandoned her baby. I think more people need to remind her of that if she's going to be sticking around Salem. If she really thinks someone needs to say no to Sami, then she's purposely going out of her way to try and modify her mother's behavior. Find a hobby, girl. Grow up.

This thing with Jan and Claire accelerated way too quickly. They only met once and Claire was already incredibly sympathetic to her after she just barged into her house? So weird. Maybe they're trying to do this Jan story in a compressed time frame because that kind of slow seduction usually takes a few weeks of setup to feel real. Kristen worked on Brady for weeks before she really got her hooks into him. This happened immediately.

I loved that joke Sarah made today but I'm forgetting it now.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5

I wasn't entirely paying attention, but when Shawn was talking to Philip and Belle, did he say "I'm a cop"?  Is he though?  Does he get paid when he pops in and out of Salem?  Is he a cop in Hong Kong with reciprocity privileges?  Like... what does Shawn really do??

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Don't care about Eric. Please leave. Take Kristen and Brady with you

Eric and Booster Gold can stay, but Nicole, Kristen, Jan Spears, and Gabi need to leave and stay gone - in my opinion.  I like the legacy characters, not these people who pop in from nowhere.  (Sure, Kristen is a Dimera, but she just needs to go anyway.)  Chad, Abby, JJ, Shawn, Belle, Philip, Stephanie, Will, etc. should be the future of the show, if there is one.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Sandman said:

Well, at least she loves Allie, or tries to, which is more than any of us is able to do; the writers have made sure of that.

That's for sure.  Sami was mature and honest and she told Allie a few home truths that the little snot needed to hear.  Talk about an entitled brat.

I ff'd as much of Eric and Nicole as I could.  She's nauseating lately, and I generally enjoy Nicole.  

Eric, if you hurry you can catch a plane tonight and we won't have to see you ever again.  Take Allie with you.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, boes said:

That's for sure.  Sami was mature and honest and she told Allie a few home truths that the little snot needed to hear.  Talk about an entitled brat.

I ff'd as much of Eric and Nicole as I could.  She's nauseating lately, and I generally enjoy Nicole.  

Eric, if you hurry you can catch a plane tonight and we won't have to see you ever again.  Take Allie with you.  

As soon as I saw Allie, I changed the channel, I just cannot stomach her.  Why are the legacy kids so horrible? Abby, Ciara, Joey and now Allie.. People wonder why the show relies too much on the veterans to carry the show...

Edited by Pearson80
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Sarah Horton, did you look at yourself in the mirror? The skimpy black bra under the almost see-through white-ish thin sweater and a fake leather miniskirt? For work? As a doctor? I hope you changed after you finished your shift and saw John before you left. It's fine for a date.

Jan, you are working waaay too fast with Claire. Yes, she can walk by you, etc. and as you turned around, you smiled. The plan is working surprisingly fast.

Nice of Sarah to introduce Xander to Jan and let him know who she is. He can probably find her useful in his campaign to get rid of Philip.

How many bedrooms does the mansion have? Oh right, Sonny and Will are gone so a space opened up.

Why wasn't Eric's friend in the village when he and Nicole went there on their honeymoon? There is no one else in the world who the town can get to help them? Eric is not high on the UN type totem pole. He's a former priest and a help centre boss in a small metropolitan area. And the townsfolk would be aware that he is recently married and has a stepchild.  Maybe Nicole and Holly can move to London so they are within a 10 hour or so flight from each other.

Way to come back, Allie. Yeah, your mom told you some truths. You can't just go pick up your kid and take him where you want to go. Your mom has temporary custody of him. You will need to go to court to petition to get him back and talk about your immaturity and bird-brainedness to abandon the kid and run away.

• Love 4

Sami to Allie: "You don't have custody. You don't have a say in what happens to him now. You gave that up." Hot damn, I cheered when Sami said that and then laughed at Allie's stupid face. I'm so glad Sami pointed out to princess Allie that she has no legal right to make decisions for Billy Bob Horton because she abandoned him when she skipped town. Like it or not, Sami went through the legal channels to get custody of that baby and Allie's little note meant nothing. 

I see Princess Allie got a haircut while she was in hiding; she probably paid for it and the roof over her head and the food she ate with Grandma Kate's money, because we all know she hasn't gotten a job with her college degree. I really want to know what Sami did to Allie during her upbringing that makes her resent her mother so much. Because so far it just seems like Sami raised her away from Salem and paid for her college and expected her to reign in her spending & partying. Did Sami neglect her in favor of Johnny & Sydney? Right now it seems like Allie resents her for taking care of EJ (the English Patient, lol) and maybe for having servants help look after the kids. At least Sami kept her kids by her side, she didn't leave them in the care of their grandparents in Salem or ship them off to boarding school. I really wish they would go into specifics about what caused this rift between Sami & Allie, because the little we're getting makes Allie out to be a hateful immature ungrateful brat.

I can't get into new Claire because she looks way too old to be Shawn & Belle's daughter. I looked up her age and she's 28! The age difference between her and 20 year old Olivia Rose Keegan is way to noticeable and I'm just not buying that this Claire is so naive that she's easily manipulated by Jan Spears. 

3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Sarah Horton, did you look at yourself in the mirror? The skimpy black bra under the almost see-through white-ish thin sweater and a fake leather miniskirt? For work? As a doctor?

Seriously, what the hell was that? The entire outfit was completely inappropriate attire for a doctor on duty. Sarah has turned into teenager in both the way she dresses and the way she acts/talks. Yeesh. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

So finally Sami speaks some truth to Allie. Allie does hate Sami and she did decide to give her unnamed child (how awful is that!) to Nicole, knowing that it would hurt Sami (and Lucas, btw). Sami managed to say all these things to Allie in a calm way, which is about f'ing time, Sami. Allie was flummoxed.

Sami definitely knows and understands her daughter. 

It can happen that teenagers hate their parents, I get that. Allie truly resents Sami and dislikes her to her core. It is OTT. Sami is a pretty good parent in the scheme of things, compared to what precious Allie could have endured. And Allie is completely rude to her parents. I know, the counter-argument is that Sami was a terrible person to Marlena. But that doesn't really justify Allie being so hateful to her mother. We have never really heard what her damage is. Other thanbeing carted around the world and Sami taking care of her own "English Patient" (as if Allie would have ever watched the movie or read the book; thanks, Ron, for that reference). 

I at least enjoyed that the writers gave us this moment where Sami spoke some hard truths to her twenty something daughter who is acting like a 14 year-old.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Something about the radio needing a wash?

Yup, that's the ticket. Thanks!

11 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Eric and Booster Gold can stay...

OMG you watched Smallville! *extends hands* You poor soul. I know your pain.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bunnyblue said:

I can't get into new Claire because she looks way too old to be Shawn & Belle's daughter. I looked up her age and she's 28! The age difference between her and 20 year old Olivia Rose Keegan is way to noticeable and I'm just not buying that this Claire is so naive that she's easily manipulated by Jan Spears. 

... especially since Claire is really only supposed to be 15.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

... especially since Claire is really only supposed to be 15.

Exactly . Which is why im still disgusted that they SORASed despite her parents being SORASed in 1999 and their year of birth adjusted to 1984 . And now we got claire's year of birth being 1998. What an absolute mess!!!

Both Claires look like Belle and Shawn's younger sister. 

As for Jan and Claire ,this storyline where Claire is naive and falling for Jan's charms can only work best if Claire was 15 and not really a matured adult. 

Edited by Rafael
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

As soon as I saw Allie, I changed the channel, I just cannot stomach her.  Why are the legacy kids so horrible? Abby, Ciara, Joey and now Allie.. People wonder why the show relies too much on the veterans to carry the show...

Lets not forget Jeannie / theresa trying to kill john black , a man her mum referred to as her brother. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

This. The actress just looks her age and her age is way too old for Claire. When she's in scenes with Shawn she looks like she could be his love interest!

I like the Claire/Jan and Xander/Jan scenes. I actually wish that they weren't going down the 'Jan is cuckoo' route and that she would actually be getting better and could have real friendships with both Claire and Xander. Alas.

I think I fast forwarded through everything else lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

This is the first episode I've watched in eons.  But, Lani, I'm pretty sure that Kristen is in the position she's in because of Kristen.  Not Eli.  And, you should be figuring out why Eli should forgive you instead of the other way around.  When Kristen is the voice of reason, you know you have serious issues.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

For some reason the show things a legacy character is someone you will automatically root for with zero effort on the writers part. Unlike back in the day where Jennifer, Hope etc had to actually be developed and give the audience a reason to care. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people refer to Africa like it's a country and not a whole-ass continent. It's not just on Days, and it happens in real life, but it's been annoying me on the show the last few days. "I'm going to Africa." Cool. Where exactly in those 12 million square miles are you going?

Is Lani aware of how many women in prison are mothers? Or does she only give a shit about Kristin and to hell with all those other moms?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
19 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

For some reason the show things a legacy character is someone you will automatically root for with zero effort on the writers part. Unlike back in the day where Jennifer, Hope etc had to actually be developed and give the audience a reason to care. 

True and they will create fake legacy kids like Trip, Lani, Paul and do the same thing.  I don't put Eli in that category because I felt Dena was righting a wrong in the past when the show jettisoned the interracial love story between Valerie and David to appease the racist viewers who were against them. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, MerBearStare said:

Is Lani aware of how many women in prison are mothers? Or does she only give a shit about Kristin and to hell with all those other moms?

I think the bigger question is does she think moms should automatically get a "get out of jail free" card?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, MerBearStare said:

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people refer to Africa like it's a country and not a whole-ass continent. It's not just on Days, and it happens in real life, but it's been annoying me on the show the last few days. "I'm going to Africa." Cool. Where exactly in those 12 million square miles are you going?

He's probably heading off to the part of Africa that Toto sang about in the execrable  song.  

This whole exit storyline for Eric is an embarrassment.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Holy crap! The stupidity of Lani is unbearable. She's ready to throw her marriage away for Kristen? I feel sorry for fans of this couple because this is embarrassing. Hey dumbass! Your husband was doing his JOB and your BFF is a freaking criminal.

Speaking of embarrassing..Eric's exit. So stupid. So contrived. But that didnt stop me from ugly crying at the goodbyes. 

Shut.up.Allie. Can someone slap this brat? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

I think the bigger question is does she think moms should automatically get a "get out of jail free" card?

She must watch the judge TV shows.  Every single mother on those shows thinks being a single mother gets her special privileges.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I'm glad they're at least letting Eric say goodbye to all of his immediate family. It's so rare that we get to see Belle, Brady, Eric and Sami all together and it seems like it's going to be even rarer now.

But yeah.. this is some white savior bullshit. 🙄 He hasn't felt any responsibility towards this village, this unnamed village in the Congo, for the last what...five or six years? But now that he's married and finally gets to be a father he absolutely has to go there? Alone? Others had speculated that perhaps someone Eric knew back when he was in Africa would come back into his life in a more significant way that would require his help. This random chick and vague reasons really don't seem to justify the sacrifice Eric, Nicole and Holly are making. But hey, any excuse to pat Eric on the back and repeat that he's the best human being who ever lived, right?

I like the guy, but this is pretty random. I'd like to think he wouldn't leave his wife and child just because someone on planet Earth somewhere is having a bad day. I'd like to think he would only leave if it was specifically about him needing to fix something and being the only one who could. If all they need is a pep talk from their former priest, he can do that over Zoom.

At least he's not going to jail for perjury though! Or blowing up! I'm finding the silver linings here.

It would be nice if there was one scene where Marlena processed the fact that so many people she loves happen to be leaving just as John is dealing with this health crisis. I know if I was in her shoes, I would be a little bitter about that.

I'm so fed up of Allie and her baby that at this point I don't know what her next storyline will be but I'm not sure I'll care.

32 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Holy crap! The stupidity of Lani is unbearable. She's ready to throw her marriage away for Kristen? I feel sorry for fans of this couple because this is embarrassing. Hey dumbass! Your husband was doing his JOB and your BFF is a freaking criminal.

YUP! Couldn't have said it better. Lani is the worst cop and wife combo ever... and I really hated that Eli had to mention in his apology that because she's pregnant with his twins he has to make this right. Like she's holding those babies hostage! Dude, if this is the love of your life, you need to aim higher.

I will never accept this Fake Kristen as the real deal, but even I can't deny that the two actresses seem to work well together. It's funny. We spent so much time suggesting that the show give Lani a girlfriend to help make her more interesting, and then they went and paired her with Kristen the nutcase.  And now they seem to be in love.

I'm just more grateful than ever that Eileen isn't sitting opposite Sal in these scenes. The real Kristen would not work in the storyline at all LOL.

It's no wonder Victor can't stand up anymore - he's totally lost his backbone. Victor, buddy, Brady doesn't love you. He doesn't even love himself. He's willing now to go to jail for a crazy nut case who has done nothing but cause his family misery simply because she gives him an erection. Let him deal with his mess alone... because the next time Kristen decides she wants to stab someone or impersonate someone or rape someone or whatever, you're going to be expected to bend over backwards yet again to fix it for him.

Remember when everybody shunned Brady for wanting to marry Kristen in 2013, how one by one, everyone in his family was basically cut out of his life because he treated them all like crap and chose Kristen and they were all like "okay buddy - good luck with that"? Good times.

• Love 12

A lawyer calls the police to let them know she's representing a prisoner?  She doesn't go to the station and talk to her alleged client directly?

Will Eric be helping to traffic diamonds inside elephant statues while he's over there?

We all know Lani and Eli will get back together again (probably when she has to deliver the babies in a cabin in the middle of a snow storm), but he should be thankful that she's willing and eager to dump him.

Eric is really happy that his step brother is with the woman who drugged and raped him and ruined his priest's career.

When has Tate ever needed Brady?

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I dont know who is the bigger moron... the cop begging forgiveness for arresting a dangerous sociopath or the idiot confessing to a crime he did not commit so same sociopath can run free 

Has Brady seen Rachel since he got back? Father of the year. Xander was that kid's only dad

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I dont know who is the bigger moron... the cop begging forgiveness for arresting a dangerous sociopath or the idiot confessing to a crime he did not commit so same sociopath can run free 

Brady by a mile. Eli's just doing what he has to to save his marriage.  At least that's what I hope.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

The only time Tate has ever needed Brady is when he's needed an example of what NOT to be.  Besides, if he ever needs a reminder of dear old Dad, all he has to do is ask Theresa to cook a ham for dinner.

1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

I think Salem must have multiple moron categories, because trying to pick just one is too hard to do.  

It's too bad that instead of asking LumpyImeanLani for forgiveness, he didn't instead slap some cuffs on her and drag her pompous behind to jail.

Eric, get going, you need to be at the airport at least 9 hours before the plane leaves.  Go now, get out of Salem, we can't miss you till you're gone.  Don't look back, don't write, don't call.  Bye!!!

I assume by packing light, he's only take his essentials - a pair of galoshes, a new pack of Huggies, a bottle of holy water and a few extra rods to stick up his ass.  

I'm going to assume that the village really needs Eric because nothing gives them more joy than making fun of him.  I can't imagine any other possible use.

Best scenes of the day for me - Kate and Sami.  Those two are quite the pair, especially now that they have a sort of peace between them.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

A lawyer calls the police to let them know she's representing a prisoner?  She doesn't go to the station and talk to her alleged client directly?

Will Eric be helping to traffic diamonds inside elephant statues while he's over there?

We all know Lani and Eli will get back together again (probably when she has to deliver the babies in a cabin in the middle of a snow storm), but he should be thankful that she's willing and eager to dump him.

Eric is really happy that his step brother is with the woman who drugged and raped him and ruined his priest's career.

When Theresa left Brady/Tate behind to go with El Fideo. Granted at the time Brady didn't know why she left but Theresa in his mind abandoned him.

• Love 2

Lani, you are lucky that Eli did not arrest you. I still don't see what sort of 'friendship' you have with Kristen. She seems to just be using you. When you get burned, you will learn the hard way.

Bye, Eric. Still can't believe that only he can help that poor village in the Congo. There are lots of well-educated Africans who know the language, the customs, who to connect to, etc. They have actual experience. Not boring old Eric. He could do Zoom calls or send videos to the town to watch. Nice to see you spend time with your family. Except for Sami. Nah, she won't miss saying goodbye to you.

Sami, you are a bit much. Hoping to run off to Rome with your grandson. What bugged me about her talking to Kate was calling Nicole a whore like she was calling her a blonde woman. Nothing like tearing down another woman to build yourself up. Get yourself out of junior high, Sami.  This is something I expect from Uncle Victor. You pulled no stops to get custody of your grandson, and have been rather vindictive and hateful to your family - you know best and it's to get what you want. If Allie was 15, I can see it. Nicole has been calm and respectful to Allie - not swaying her decisions, not making them for her, not deciding what is best for her. Nicole is aware that Allie is immature and she shouldn't have just taken off.

Kristen, the reality is that both you and Lani should be rooming together at Statesville. Lots of women have babies in jail. Brady should not be covering you. Maybe he could have asked Xander to babysit Rachel - he was her dad for a year.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Sami, you are a bit much. Hoping to run off to Rome with your grandson. What bugged me about her talking to Kate was calling Nicole a whore like she was calling her a blonde woman. Nothing like tearing down another woman to build yourself up. Get yourself out of junior high, Sami.  This is something I expect from Uncle Victor. You pulled no stops to get custody of your grandson, and have been rather vindictive and hateful to your family - you know best and it's to get what you want. If Allie was 15, I can see it. Nicole has been calm and respectful to Allie - not swaying her decisions, not making them for her, not deciding what is best for her. Nicole is aware that Allie is immature and she shouldn't have just taken off.

Nicole should never have gotten near Sami's daughter and grandson, she put herself in the middle of a conflict between a mother and her child. Given her history with Sami and Sydney, Nicole knew better but chose to use this opportunity to stick it to Sami.  She could have been a supportive aunt to Allie, but from afar.. Whenever Allie was ranting about Sami, she should have left the room and let her speak to her uncle Eric.. When you marry into a family, you stay out of their business, let them work it out.. Sami will eventually forgive Eric cause he is her brother, whereas Nicole will forever be dead to her..

Edited by Pearson80
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Eric should have been the go-between for Allie and Sami, but he didn't tell his wife that she could not be part of it. Sure, some is sticking it to Sami. As someone who worked for the Horton Centre and handled conflicts, he didn't do the best job, or maybe hoped that his sister and his wife would be mature 45 year olds.

• Love 5