Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, boes said:

I'm really glad Eli arrested and handcuffed Kristen, just too bad he didn't gag her, too.  Kristen has a strange way of appealing to someone's sympathies, though.  If she wanted to get Eli on her side, maybe not insult and mock him at the same time?  As for mocking, she was STILL in those boots and that S/M little girl frock.  Brady has the strangest taste.  

Rachel is doomed.

Lani sure had a pout on, didn't she, when she realized that Eli actually didn't dance to her tune.  I think she must be even more massively dumb than I thought, since not one word he said to her seemed to get through that thick skull.  How long before she's whining to Abe?

and

5 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

It seemed more like she was glaring daggers at him at the police station.  She was PISSED.  How dare he not do what she says.

Oh yes, Lani is PISSED that Eli did his job and arrested a fugitive because for Lani, it doesn't matter that Kristen tried to kill someone, Kristen is her friend and because of that friendship, she has a life long get out of jail free card.  Good for Eli for putting a stop to Lani and Kristen's delusions.

Seriously, does Lani not see how hypocritical and unethical and more important, criminally she is behaving?  I hope she does whine to Abe and that Abe (the mayor of Salem) sides with Eli.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, howmanywords said:

... so the way this is being handled to me is so idiotic.

As opposed to the sober, informed, responsible way this show handles, oh, criminal law, police work, psychiatry, neurosurgery, physiotherapy and adoption?

But I do agree with you.

Edited by Sandman
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Oh yes, Lani is PISSED that Eli did his job and arrested a fugitive because for Lani, it doesn't matter that Kristen tried to kill someone, Kristen is her friend and because of that friendship, she has a life long get out of jail free card.  Good for Eli for putting a stop to Lani and Kristen's delusions.

I hated that the description for yesterday's episode in my cable guide was "Eli betrays Lani."  No, Eli did his job!

• Love 11

Kristen seems to be a shitty mother to Rachel but all we hear is "Rachel needs her mom!!!".  All I've seen is her dump the kid on Lani so she can have sex/force sex on Brady and she seems to not really care about carting the kid (a cancer survivor) around the world. I still hate that Sarah handed that child over to this sociopath without a word of how to look after her or any regard for the trauma to that child. Blech

• Love 10

I just came here to say that Lani could fuck off and Eli looks so damn hot with his beard and his hair growing out. He can get it anytime, what a beautiful man! I wonder if they taped this episode just before the shutdown.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

I just came here to say that Lani could fuck off and Eli looks so damn hot with his beard and his hair growing out. He can get it anytime, what a beautiful man! I wonder if they taped this episode just before the shutdown.. 

Yeah if Kristen is there in scenes with him it was before shut down; she is not coming back

Oh here we go with "It's not faiirrrrr" from Kristen. Poor Kristen never did anything to get herself in jail. Interesting that Victor is not getting all the blame and my boy Xander's name is not being brought up. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Imagine getting pissed at your hot ass husband all for..Kristen. Even worse, getting angry at your husband who is actually doing his job. I find  Eli on a whole boring but hes way more interesting when he has a backbone. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I know women have deep deep friendships but this is absurd.  If this story doesn't end with these two running away together, then I just don't know what to think.  It's one thing to hope that your husband would protect you.  Cover up for you.  But that is not what Lani is asking of Eli, even though she's choosing that framing.  She's asking him to cover up for her friend.  She doesn't see that it's not Eli putting a strain on their marriage but rather it's the fact that she's putting her friend over both her career and her husband's career. 

All because she's a mother?  C'mon.  Rachel isn't going to remember any of this. That said, she and Stacey looked very beautiful in their scenes together.

Shawn and Eli were also bringing the hotness.  It was all very visually appealing.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Kristen seems to be a shitty mother to Rachel but all we hear is "Rachel needs her mom!!!".  All I've seen is her dump the kid on Lani so she can have sex/force sex on Brady and she seems to not really care about carting the kid (a cancer survivor) around the world. I still hate that Sarah handed that child over to this sociopath without a word of how to look after her or any regard for the trauma to that child. Blech

This is why I wish Sarah threw Rex out the window in Paris for tipping off Kristen and succeeded in disappearing because really Rachel was better off with her(despite her questionable life choices) 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

Lani forgives (or forgets) all of Kristen's sins, but Gabi? Well she's the devil herself don'tcha know! Lani barely does police work in general, so maybe she doesn't understand that what Eli is doing is... police work.

Gabi IS the devil herself. What she did to Julie with that heart app was attempted murder. Not to mention her successful murder of Nick.

Zero sympathy for smug, criminal Gabi.

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Gabi IS the devil herself. What she did to Julie with that heart app was attempted murder. Not to mention her successful murder of Nick.

It was also something Kristen would have gleefully done herself and has done similar if not worst than all of Gabi's crimes. It's not that Lani hates Gabi, but that she is completely delusional and wrong about who Kristen really is. She is putting her marriage, career and family at risk for Kristen. Which is stupid.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I couldn't stop watching all of Claire and Jan's scenes.  Not because of the storyline or the actors but because I don't think I've ever seen a set as crazy butt ugly as Hope's house is.  The wall paper patterns the cheap ass drapes, the Ross Dress for Less bargain basement tchotchkes - all of it jumbled together like what I imagine the inside of Kristen's brain must be like.  

If you weren't nuts going into that house, you'd be barking mad by the time you left.

Kristen was  Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs pretty much in every scene, but really over the top with Brady and THIS is the woman he wants to spend his life with?  THIS is the woman he and that wretched jackass Lani think needs to be with her child?  All that blather about poor Rachel seeing her mother arrested was ridiculous.  Besides being too young to care, little Rachel has undoubtedly been watching her mother catch and eat flies, cackle at the moon and ride Daddy like the head witch late for Rosemary's Baby Shower.  The woman is nuts and the woman is vile.  And Brady can't get enough of her.

giphy.gif

What does Lani think the police actually are supposed to do?  I know, this is Salem so she can't really judge by observation, but the badge isn't some star pass you can use for yourself and your friends.  Eli explained more than once that he was doing what they are supposed to do but all she did was look annoyed and entitled and impatient to get her own way.   She and Julie are perfect for each other, she and Eli, not so much.

giphy.gif

Oh yeah, Lani.  Would you have tried to sell the same shit you're slinging about motherhood if it was Gabi?  Didn't think so.  And you shouldn't.  Same with Kristen.  

So Hope is back as commissioner for a couple of hours and already she's reverting to form.  Eli tries to tell her about arresting Kristen and Hope snaps back at him that she doesn't care, everything and everyone in the department need to focus on finding Vincent, because he needs to PAY.  Gonna roll him in a rug, too, Hope?

Edited by boes
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

Lani, Lani, Lani. Your husband did his j-o-b. He is a police officer. Kristen has an arrest warrant. She doesn't get a pass because she is your BFF. You are a cop too. Your dad was a cop and a detective. You are just mad because you didn't get your own way. Lots of 'mothers' are in jail for crimes they committed. They don't get a pass because they have a kid. Not like Kristen had a couple of outstanding parking tickets. She has a warrant out for attempted murder. Your husband is not there to let you get your own way.

Brady, Kristen can't be all that for you to be that stupid. 

Looks like Claire trimmed her hair. She lets a strange woman in to Hope's home, tells her the life story, and doesn't bother to ask who this person is? Good for Belle to ream at Jan. I would be hard-pressed to invite someone in to my home because they claim to know my parents. I live in a condo complex with duplexes and I have no idea who really lives around me and they certainly would not be allowed in to my home.

Eli should have gone through the investigation report. Not hope or Shawn as they are too close. As expected, Ciara was in the car at some point, but there is no forensic evidence that she is dead. Just missing. I can't imagine Vincent simply hopping on some milk-run type bus. He would have made specific plans to get out of Dodge.

Victor, killing Ben Weston is a waste of your retirement. At least wait until Ciara is officially declared dead. She was a wonderful, bright girl. Suuuuuuure.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

Lani forgives (or forgets) all of Kristen's sins, but Gabi? Well she's the devil herself don'tcha know! Lani barely does police work in general, so maybe she doesn't understand that what Eli is doing is... police work.

Well, the difference is, these were crimes against LANI, so that means they're worse.

10 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

You do realize that when Kristen stabbed Victor in the chest that was also attempted murder?  And even when Kristen talked about it again with Brady, she wasn't the least bit remorseful.   Kristen is also a smug criminal but she has the added bonus of being entitled--thanks to Lani's giving her a "get out of jail" card.

9 hours ago, nilyank said:

It was also something Kristen would have gleefully done herself and has done similar if not worst than all of Gabi's crimes. It's not that Lani hates Gabi, but that she is completely delusional and wrong about who Kristen really is. She is putting her marriage, career and family at risk for Kristen. Which is stupid.

Exactly!  As long as Brady does whatever Kristen wants, she's as sweet as pie but the minute he threatens to actually have a thought of his own, she starts to show her true colors.  

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Exactly!  As long as Brady does whatever Kristen wants, she's as sweet as pie but the minute he threatens to actually have a thought of his own, she starts to show her true colors.  

Yes.  She threatened to disappear if Brady so much as went to see Victor.  Now, of course, she will want Brady to go running to Victor to fix it all because her being arrested is so "unfair."

• Love 5
13 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I was speaking to the hypocrisy of Lani, rather than a direct comparison of Gabi and Kristin - both who have done awful things. IMO though, Nick is not missed.

• Love 4

The Phillip/Xander scenes are amusing in that these two alleged grown men have literally no problem resorting to such childish tactics.  However, I truly loved how angry and threatening Phillip got with Jan when she told him she'd been talking to Claire.  Phillip may not biologically be Claire's dad but that didn't stop him from going into over-protective dad mode--it was nice to see.  I don't know if we are supposed to see Jan as an actual villain but I do think the actress is doing a good job playing the role.  

I also like Belle as a fierce mama bear but I think I still prefer ORK's Claire--the new actress is doing okay but there are still moments that feel over-played and today her scenes with Belle felt forced. 

Is this new angrier John going to be staying because if he starts dropping truth bombs left and right, then he'll be a welcome addition to the show 🙂

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 12
17 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Both Gabi and Kristin are criminal yet the corrupt cop force only want justice for Gabi and not Kristin.  They want Kristin on a pedestal.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, boes said:

I couldn't stop watching all of Claire and Jan's scenes.  Not because of the storyline or the actors but because I don't think I've ever seen a set as crazy butt ugly as Hope's house is.  The wall paper patterns the cheap ass drapes, the Ross Dress for Less bargain basement tchotchkes - all of it jumbled together like what I imagine the inside of Kristen's brain must be like.  

If you weren't nuts going into that house, you'd be barking mad by the time you left.

Kristen was  Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs pretty much in every scene, but really over the top with Brady and THIS is the woman he wants to spend his life with?  THIS is the woman he and that wretched jackass Lani think needs to be with her child?  All that blather about poor Rachel seeing her mother arrested was ridiculous.  Besides being too young to care, little Rachel has undoubtedly been watching her mother catch and eat flies, cackle at the moon and ride Daddy like the head witch late for Rosemary's Baby Shower.  The woman is nuts and the woman is vile.  And Brady can't get enough of her.

giphy.gif

What does Lani think the police actually are supposed to do?  I know, this is Salem so she can't really judge by observation, but the badge isn't some star pass you can use for yourself and your friends.  Eli explained more than once that he was doing what they are supposed to do but all she did was look annoyed and entitled and impatient to get her own way.   She and Julie are perfect for each other, she and Eli, not so much.

giphy.gif

Oh yeah, Lani.  Would you have tried to sell the same shit you're slinging about motherhood if it was Gabi?  Didn't think so.  And you shouldn't.  Same with Kristen.  

So Hope is back as commissioner for a couple of hours and already she's reverting to form.  Eli tries to tell her about arresting Kristen and Hope snaps back at him that she doesn't care, everything and everyone in the department need to focus on finding Vincent, because he needs to PAY.  Gonna roll him in a rug, too, Hope?

Self righteous Lani was all about Gabi using her child to get her way, but Kristin is a saint when she does the same thing,.

• Love 5

Nicole is really being written to be a complete bitch, even when totally unnecessary. I wish someone other than Sami would call her out for that.

So Ally is back, and it looks like Eric might leave--which is bizarre considering his great love story with Nicole. Great, now we can have the insufferable pair of Ali and Nicole lambaste Sami.

• Love 8

The woman who came to visit "Father Eric":  she confused me.  She knew him as a priest, she said she knew he was married, yet she was all sexy & slinky & putting her hands on him & breathy voice....WHY?  She could have just been a regular person who came to see Eric & ask for some help...did she think her allure was going to convince the "Good Father" to return to Africa?

• Love 4

Another new set.  Titan HQ.  That's two in two days.

Lucas is back.  I wonder if he knows that Jake has moved into his room.

What does Lucas do, that he doesn't have time to take care of the baby?

Infants can't travel overseas without their parent's approval.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, RunningMarket said:

You'd think Sami, with multiple children - who live overseas from most of their family - would know the regulations regarding passports.

She is also a Dimera and can get access to fake ones.

1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

What does Lucas do, that he doesn't have time to take care of the baby?

He is unemployed and living with his mother.

• LOL 2
8 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

But he literally said today that he had to get back to work.

In the past, he has worked for Titan until Victor fired him. He then went to work for Kate at Mythic before he sold her out and reported the company to the SEC. Then he went for prison for EJ's shooting. Then he went to rehab. Then he went to work for Kate's other company that I can't remember the name overseas. He eventually return to Salem and went to work at Countess Wilhelmina with Sami. He may have continued or moved into another division at Dimera Enterprises. Eventually he went back to rehab a few years after Will was murdered. After that he moved to be closer to Allie in Europe.  Then he came back to town looking for Allie a few months ago. No mention of a job.

Except for that time that he went to work for Tony (really Andre), he has been employed thanks to nepotism. Unless they mentioned where he is working that allows long stretches of going to other countries and rehab stints, I cannot imagine where he is working now. Unless once again Kate has gotten him job working with her at the Mayor's office.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, bannana said:

Nicole is really being written to be a complete bitch, even when totally unnecessary. I wish someone other than Sami would call her out for that.

So Ally is back, and it looks like Eric might leave--which is bizarre considering his great love story with Nicole. Great, now we can have the insufferable pair of Ali and Nicole lambaste Sami.

Seriously.  What has Nicole done recently that can be described as bitchy that wasn't brought on by Sami's treatment of her?  

19 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Seriously.  What has Nicole done recently that can be described as bitchy that wasn't brought on by Sami's treatment of her?  

Nicole should have stayed out of what was happening between Allie and Sami. 

At the wedding, Sami arrived looking for her dad not knowing about it, and wanted to talk Allie alone about ghosting her for months and running away. Allie didn't want to and said that she wanted Aunt Nicole to stay there in  the middle of a conversation that she didn't want to deal with. Nicole tto fiight Allie's battle and then proceeds to tell Sami that she is a bad mother.. Which got Nicole tossed into her wedding cake.

Nicole who stole Sydney for over a year minutes after Sami gave birth to her should never open her mouth to Sami about her children.

The few times that Sami has been near Holly, Nicole has swept the child away from Sami because she wanted her to have nothing to do with her child. Why in the world is that so difficult for the idiotic people in Salem to realize that Sami would feel the same about Nicole and her children.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

Isnt Lucas a trust fund baby.

Only if Victor and/or Stefano set up a trust fund for him when married to Kate. Kate has lost her money/companies a few times after getting  divorced from Victor so I don't know how big a trust fund Kate would have been able to set up n before she came to Salem. She didn't become rich until her marriages and by that time Lucas was almost an adult.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, nilyank said:

Nicole should have stayed out of what was happening between Allie and Sami. 

At the wedding, Sami arrived looking for her dad not knowing about it, and wanted to talk Allie alone about ghosting her for months and running away. Allie didn't want to and said that she wanted Aunt Nicole to stay there in  the middle of a conversation that she didn't want to deal with. Nicole tto fiight Allie's battle and then proceeds to tell Sami that she is a bad mother.. Which got Nicole tossed into her wedding cake.

Nicole who stole Sydney for over a year minutes after Sami gave birth to her should never open her mouth to Sami about her children.

The few times that Sami has been near Holly, Nicole has swept the child away from Sami because she wanted her to have nothing to do with her child. Why in the world is that so difficult for the idiotic people in Salem to realize that Sami would feel the same about Nicole and her children.

You're talking about stuff that happened in the past.  Yes Nicole did that.  Yes it was horrible.  And Sami is allowed her opinion.  But she is a huge hypocrite.  Sami kidnapped her own sister.  I wish Nicole or Eric would through that back in her face.  

In terms of what's going on now, Allie asked Nicole to take care of her baby.  That was not Nicole's doing.  Sami is the one being the real bitch to Nicole, Eric and John.  

• Love 1

The lady who visited Eric sure has sparkly hair. She couldn't have had a Zoom chat with him or a series of emails? She had to come all the way to Salem with the promotional brochure or documents to get him to come to Africa? She thinks he will just leave his new wife and stepdaughter? No allowances for Nicole and Holly to come?

The show replayed half of the Claire and Jan Spears conversation. Who lets a perfect stranger in to the house these days? You talk at the door and on the porch. Jan came across as far too sympathetic and understanding. Liked Belle throwing her out of the house. Shouldn't she and Shawn get a restraining order if Jan tried to kill them at whatever reunion they went to (I didn't see the web series)..

Philip and Xander were cute in fighting over the office space, the desk, and the keys. Enjoyed Xander wheeling Philip out. So Philip did get an MBA during his time away.

I did enjoy watching John throw the plastic cactus at Sami and yelling at her. Wonder how long his side effect will last. Even Doc didn't like him telling her off.

Nicole can be a baby whisperer but no one at the mansion - er, Abs - can quieten the kid. Of course Sami blows in when Nicole is rightfully visiting her nephew. And Sami, how do you expect to take the kid to Rome when he has no name, no passport, no identified father, etc. You could be charged with kidnapping. Nice to see you again, Allie.

• Love 3

Wow.  So nobody in the writers room thought for a second that maybe this storyline wasn't the way to go?  Have they been in a sealed room, buried in the desert, without internet access, newspapers, books, for the last 50 years?  Nobody thought this was maybe NOT the way to go?

A woman from a village in Africa appears at the door to appeal to the Great White Father Eric to come back and save them?  That Eric, an occasionally amiable dimwit who ministered as a priest in Africa for a few years is now the guy they need to help save them?  Because they need the Great White Father to show them the way?  Show decided to go with a variation of the white savior complex to help those poor Africans because......he has great hair?  Because he's an expert on the people of a different country and culture because they can't do it without him? 

The optics are bad, the thoughts behind them are terrible.

So Show ends with letting us see that Poppy, the Troll Queen is back, with the same pout she had when she left.  I see she's not wearing her hoodie, but that's probably because Tripp has it now.

I'm so over the constant harping at Sami that I'm 100% Team Sami now.  With absolutely no nuance, the Sami stuff has become a cartoon.  Every time somebody opens their mouth to admonish, accuse, snipe, or snark at her, I'm just happy she never appears to give a shit.  Nicole swanned in to "see the baby" dressed like she was just starting her shift at the "10 cents a dance" club.  I don't care how long ago it was and I don't care what other things Sami did, between Nicole and Sami, Sami wins, hands down.  The woman stole her kid.  Nicole doesn't get to expect Sami to forget or forgive that.

John's going to put out a muscle with all the overacting now that he's a "truthteller",  but as long as he spreads the truth around, I'm all for it.  When he put Marlena on blast I swear she burst a seam on her Spanx. 

There's no way Kate bought Philip that cheap ass coffee mug, not even as a joke. 

I thought Belle explained her distaste to NuClaire pretty clearly, but it looks like NuClaire inherited a bit of Father Eric's dimwittedness. 

Edited by boes
  • LOL 5
  • Love 18
15 minutes ago, boes said:

Wow.  So nobody in the writers room thought for a second that maybe this storyline wasn't the way to go?  Have they been in a sealed room, buried in the desert, without internet access, newspapers, books, for the last 50 years?  Nobody thought this was maybe NOT the way to go?

A woman from a village in Africa appears at the door to appeal to the Great White Father Eric to come back and save them?  That Eric, an occasionally amiable dimwit who ministered as a priest in Africa for a few years is now the guy they need to help save them?  Because the need the Great White Father to show them the way?  Show decided to go with a variation of the white savior complex to help those poor Africans because......he has great hair?  Because he's an expert on the people of a different country and culture because they can't do it without him? 

He's a great photographer, though.

• LOL 7
Just now, Silver Raven said:

He's a great photographer, though.

I can understand this if Eric was a UN resource that had years of experience in this - he'd be sent there for a short time to help out and get a good ground crew ready to take on whatever the problem is, and then leave after 3 months.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Did I miss what former photographer, ex-priest, sort of community center director is going in this village. It was about ebola right? He is not a medical professional, scientist, community organizer, person with money, person with political connections or someone who could think out of the box. What the hell do they expect Eric to do?

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, Rafael said:

The lengths Carlivati will go to prop up the serial killer  .to the point where Shawn and Hope abandon the search for Vincent in order to help Ben. What the hell !!???

I missed that part.  Was that on today's  show?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, boes said:

'm so over the constant harping at Sami that I'm 100% Team Sami now.  With absolutely no nuance, the Sami stuff has become a cartoon.  Every time somebody opens their mouth to admonish, accuse, snipe, or snark at her, I'm just happy she never appears to give a shit.  Nicole swanned in to "see the baby" dressed like she was just starting her shift at the "10 cents a dance" club.  I don't care how long ago it was and I don't care what other things Sami did, between Nicole and Sami, Sami wins, hands down.  The woman stole her kid.  Nicole doesn't get to expect Sami to forget or forgive that.

I really laughed today at Sami's reactions to John throwing the cactus (that was a shitty apology gift!) and his vitriol. And her reaction to Marlena chastising her. AS is great at that.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, bannana said:

I really laughed today at Sami's reactions to John throwing the cactus (that was a shitty apology gift!) and his vitriol. And her reaction to Marlena chastising her. AS is great at that.

Like many of you, if the constant Sami bashing is trying to make us have a negative opinion about Sami, I'm having exactly the opposite one.  And as a doctor (especially a psychiatrist), Marlena should know that immediately after a stroke people often display personality changes or odd behavior.   (I knew a woman who, while still in the hospital, began asking all the male doctors and male staff if they would come and be the "entertainment" - i.e. dancers - at her mother's 95th birthday party!  All of them simply told her they were considering it.)  For Marlena to simply walk in and tell John she was convinced Sami was lying was ridiculous - even for her.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, chediavolo said:

Was there no show today? Mine didn’t record. 

The show is pre-empted today and tomorrow for the US Open Golf Tournament.  I don't think they'd normally show these rounds on network TV but since DOOL is so far ahead, they probably figured why not.

• Love 3
On 9/16/2020 at 11:44 AM, RunningMarket said:

IMO though, Nick is not missed.

Agreed; not missed in the least by me. And barely remembered, I would say, even by Julie, even if the death of "her precious Nick" (blerf) was the root of Darling Julie's hatred of Gabi.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Agreed; not missed in the least by me. And barely remembered, I would say, even by Julie, even if the death of "her precious Nick" (blerf) was the root of Darling Julie's hatred of Gabi.

Let's not forget that Nick was "killed" the first time by Gabi because she was trying to defend herself against his rape attempt. I am in no way sorry he was officially killed off.

• Love 6