Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

I've only seen MM's Abby in a few scenes here and there, but she has always come across as a damsel in distress. I hope this version of Abby has some fire to her. I don't think Matthew Ashford has ever acted with MM's Abby, I can't wait to see how they play off each other. 

That and very lifeless... Abby is terrible regardless of who plays her but KM's version at least had a pulse. I want to like MM since she grew up not to far from me but no. Maybe if I saw her in something else... 

MA hasn't acted with MM's Abby but they did appear in the same episode when JJ was contemplating suicide on Christmas Eve and he had flashbacks of scenes MM's Abby talking about missing Jack and his death. Then we had scenes of JJ/Jack bonding..  oddly enough that was the episode that spurred the show to bring Jack back for good.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Was it a jaw dropper for those who saw it unspoiled?

No, I didn't feel like it was a jaw dropper but it was a nice surprise.  I agree that it seems a little odd that Vincent would be hopelessly devoted to a nurse from the MidWest, so I had to fan wank that their shared love for the medical field was what brought them together, and her death sent him in him in the darker direction of mind control.  

Gwen's schadenfreude over Jake being dumped was the best part of the show for me.  But please, please, please Show don't put those two back together again.  

Cautiously optimistic that Marci Miller will play Abigail with the little bit of fire she had at the end of her previous run.  

• Love 3

Salem sure revolves around the evil Gabi these days. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Gabi has done nothing in a while. Everyone considers what she did to poor Abs, but no one ever calls poor Abs on her crap toward Gabi and other Salemites.

So Kristen dumps Rachel at Lani's? Why? Sexy time with Brady? Joking about the Nicole mask? Put on a Sami mask and then go in to court and do Eric and Nicole a favour.

Gwen, Jake has told you that it's over. Maybe move out or perhaps Chad can find you a room on another floor or house wing. And maybe some of these folks can pay rent. Do they get a money allowance if they live there too? If Gabi does own the house, she can evict them all. It's turning in to a hotel. It's pathetic to stick around. Jake does have options now and those may not include you, Nibbles the Tribble.

Interesting to see Kate and Jake interact. All that wine would have made me seriously drunk by the half bottle's worth.

Hi Kayla and Steve.

Tripp had to break in and not simply knocked on the door or rang the doorbell? What kind of condo has zero security so anyone can simply walk in to the building without being invited? He obviously belongs to the Allie school of hoodie fashion.

Gwen, how inconvenient that after putting the moves on Chad, that his wife (who isn't supposed to be back for two months) walks in the door. Ooopsie.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

No, I didn't feel like it was a jaw dropper but it was a nice surprise.  I agree that it seems a little odd that Vincent would be hopelessly devoted to a nurse from the MidWest, so I had to fan wank that their shared love for the medical field was what brought them together, and her death sent him in him in the darker direction of mind control.  

Gwen's schadenfreude over Jake being dumped was the best part of the show for me.  But please, please, please Show don't put those two back together again.  

Cautiously optimistic that Marci Miller will play Abigail with the little bit of fire she had at the end of her previous run.  

I might watch DOOL regularly again now that MM is back as Abigail. I didn't care for KM's portrayal because Abby always seemed overly hysterical the way KM played her. I like softer, sweeter Abby. But yes, she does need more backbone & fire. Show, get on it!

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Rafael said:

Why doesnt Nicole mention the fact that Sami was once disgusised as a man named Stan . Stan was ultimately Andre DiMera's creation since he manipulated Sami and vowed to help her destroy her enemies ,who happened to be Andre's enemies as well. 

I mean Stan got John hooked on Morphine and Gave Nicole the genius idea to sabotage Chloe's facial reconstruction surgery by contaminating the surgical instruments . Most importantly ,Stan actively assisted the Iraqi terrorists that Andre was funding on his orders when Stan deceived Lucas ,Brady,Rex and Shawn by leading them to Philip's prison cell and them getting captured . Yes ,this was when Philip was kidnapped in Iraq during his marine days and it turned out the terrorists who got him were financed by Andre DiMera . So Rex ,Shawn and others went to Iraq to save Philip.

And lets not forget that Nicole was the first person to figure out that Stan was Sami after receiving a cryptic call from Andre . Anyway ,Sami and Nicole actually teamed up abit when Nicole confronted Sami about being Stan and both agreed to keep each other's dark secrets in order to hold onto Lucas and Brady respectively.

Anyway ,Victor returned from his brief imprisonment at the hands of Andre DiMera and He and Brady gleefully threw Nicole out of the mansion . Faced with the prospect of spending the night on the street ,Nicole went to Kate and told her about Sami being Stan and Kate put two and two together realised the same Stan was the drug dealer who supplied john with morphine to feed his addiction . Nicole told Kate this info in exchange for some money so she could stay at a motel. 

So Kate crashed Lucas and Sami's wedding dressed up like Stan and revealed that Sami was Stan . 

Now ,why didnt they mention this during yesterdays episode when Jan was singing about how she and Nicole plotted to kill Victor 16 years ago ? Why didnt Nicole point out Samis past as Stan ? Plus Nicole would have finally revealed that it was Stan who supplied her with the doctor uniform disguise  in order to sneak into that clinic where Chloe's facial reconstruction was taking place . Nicole ended up sabotaging the surgery .

Plus it was "Stan "who told Nicole that Chloe was at the clinic after "Stan " ran into her in order to steal Morphine and supply it to John . 

Nicole could have actually snapped back and even revealed this after Jan's testimony. 

While I completely agree with you, it appears Show is pretending the Stan storyline never happened. Hence why Philip still has both legs.  But it is kind of like the Melaswen storyline. That is completely ignored, I mean the part about Marlena murdering everyone in Salem.

There is plenty to go after Sami with, but I think the point is that she is the grandmother. The woman who kidnapped her child, and who attempted/murdered people is not a good choice for mommy to Baby Horton.

Edited by bannana
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, boes said:

You really aren't ready for your close up, Kristen.

Or the establishing shot, either, frankly.

I don't understand the revolving door on contracts/casting. Judi Evans was let go, but it appears to have been temporary; Bonnie's not really a replacement for Adrienne. Mansi ... wore out her welcome (?), and now Miller is back again. How long before Camila Banus and Galen Gering are no longer banished to Eduardo Purgatory?

And just when I thought we'd seen the last of that woman, she crazies her way back into Bonehead Black's life? Way to definitively kill any remaining interest I had, show!

• Love 6

Wasn’t not watching during Jane Spears time but agree the actor does seem fun. Plus I love Shaun and Belle so anything that gives them screen time is okay with me lol.   
Why is Gwen so desperate to be with Jake?   He slept with another women while dating her,  For petesake she was in next room getting ready for their date!   He didn’t even buy her the all you can eat dinner before dumping her. I would be so pissed about the shrimp.  
   Hello Abigail you look refreshed like a whole new person. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

Wasn’t not watching during Jane Spears time but agree the actor does seem fun. Plus I love Shaun and Belle so anything that gives them screen time is okay with me lol.   

regarding Jan , as long as she is no longer lusting after shawn ,she is fine by me .  

20 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Like it or not, it keeps people talking about the show and keeps it alive.

for all the wrong reasons. Most of the audience despise them . me included . they only appeal to a small section of the remaining viewers.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, tribeca said:

He didn’t even buy her the all you can eat dinner before dumping her. I would be so pissed about the shrimp.  

Hahaha! Wouldn't we all?

Poor Marci Miller -- always batting cleanup.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Rafael said:

regarding Jan , as long as she is no longer lusting after shawn ,she is fine by me .  

for all the wrong reasons. Most of the audience despise them . me included . they only appeal to a small section of the remaining viewers.

Social media with the loudest  cruelest voices does not represent the majority of viewers of the show. 

A few years ago when Guy Wilson was playing Will and the vitriol against this young man and his family was just vile unfair and demoralizing.  The suits on the show believed that everybody wanted Will dead and they killed him off  to satisfy their blood lust and they were not ready for the backlash that came with it..  It was so bad the actors were told not to comment on Will's death.  Just because Cin is popular online does not mean they are popular with everybody..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4

Watching Brady get seduced into bed by Kristen pretty much summed up their entire relationship didn't it? He is such an addict. It's sad.

I loved seeing Eli's reaction to Lani endangering their family and their careers. He's a good actor and I hope with the unfolding of time his character divorces this woman who is clearly a nimrod.

As much as I disliked Gabi being abruptly pushed off the show, it was almost kind of worth it just to see Gwen laugh in Jake's face about how quickly his new relationship fell apart. I know if the writers had had their way, they would have drawn it out for much longer, but the one-two punch of sleeping with Gabi and then having Gabi push him away and say it meant nothing after he abruptly dumped Gwen, that was kind of funny. Enjoy the victory, Nibbles - once you get entangled with Abifail, nothing will be able to save you from losing big.

I actually liked how Brandon handled drunk Jake. He was kind of fun to watch. I get the feeling that he's probably a really fun guy in real life.

I'm glad the writers made a point of mentioning that Kate was mostly on Gabi's side in spite of everything. They used to be allies didn't they? I got really confused because first she helped her cover up the murder of Nick Fallon, then later, Gabi was happy to walk away from Kate to model for Theresa and Nicole, and then later still Kate was encouraging Chad to be with Gabi instead of multiple personality disorder Abigail, and then lately it seemed like Kate didn't like Gabi anymore at all. More often than not though, she seemed to be team Gabi.

It's nice to see Steve and Kayla back together, and I'm perfectly fine with the show just leaving them together permanently from now on because they've already had what feels like six breakups in five years. I guess it's nice to see Tripp but I'm automatically worried about what they're going to do with him.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Rafael said:

That's not necessarily true. Maybe here it is, but you'd be surprised how much bigger their fan base is. The reason you don't hear from these folks more often is that many are afraid to speak up for fear of being ridiculed.

• Love 2

Binged watched two weeks.  I'll go back and read everyone's posts but my first thought is that the show runs with multiple time bubbles, all operating at different speeds.  

John & Marlena - unnamed Baby Horton is home for ONE night and then John has an aneurysm and MARLENA HAS BEEN IN THE SAME OUTFIT SINCE THEN

conversely

Not only has Xander been made CEO... he's now CEO long enough to have 4th quarter projections (Baby Horton was born in July at the latest and is still only a few days old).

conversely

CIN got married in July, got Ben back, stepped into the John & Marlena bubble in time to not get help from her, showed up precisely on Sep 8th (which is tomorrow BTW) in Paige's dorm room, time warped Marlena -- IN THE SAME SUIT -- over for a quick hypnosis session -- and are now hunting Vincent

conversely

The Baby STILL HAS NO NAME but Sami appears in court with time to overnight Jan Freakin' Spears out of a mental institution (with time for a blow-out at a salon).

'Strange things are afoot at the Circe K '- Ted to Bill

dHKRxip.jpg

• LOL 7
11 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Watching Brady get seduced into bed by Kristen pretty much summed up their entire relationship didn't it? He is such an addict. It's sad.

I loved seeing Eli's reaction to Lani endangering their family and their careers. He's a good actor and I hope with the unfolding of time his character divorces this woman who is clearly a nimrod.

As much as I disliked Gabi being abruptly pushed off the show, it was almost kind of worth it just to see Gwen laugh in Jake's face about how quickly his new relationship fell apart. I know if the writers had had their way, they would have drawn it out for much longer, but the one-two punch of sleeping with Gabi and then having Gabi push him away and say it meant nothing after he abruptly dumped Gwen, that was kind of funny. Enjoy the victory, Nibbles - once you get entangled with Abifail, nothing will be able to save you from losing big.

I actually liked how Brandon handled drunk Jake. He was kind of fun to watch. I get the feeling that he's probably a really fun guy in real life.

I'm glad the writers made a point of mentioning that Kate was mostly on Gabi's side in spite of everything. They used to be allies didn't they? I got really confused because first she helped her cover up the murder of Nick Fallon, then later, Gabi was happy to walk away from Kate to model for Theresa and Nicole, and then later still Kate was encouraging Chad to be with Gabi instead of multiple personality disorder Abigail, and then lately it seemed like Kate didn't like Gabi anymore at all. More often than not though, she seemed to be team Gabi.

It's nice to see Steve and Kayla back together, and I'm perfectly fine with the show just leaving them together permanently from now on because they've already had what feels like six breakups in five years. I guess it's nice to see Tripp but I'm automatically worried about what they're going to do with him.

Brady and Kristen have been back for a little over one episode and I'm already tired of them.  Do the writers really think it is interesting for couples to have no story line other than having sex?  Pro tip:  it isn't.

Lani is an idiot.  The fact that she's somehow supposed to be considered a heroine while she continually drags Eli in to her schemes is beyond stupid.  And Eli isn't exactly demonstrating a lot of brains himself if he's so easily swayed.

While I liked the references to Gabi, Kate is, unfortunately, demonstrating that she has absolutely no loyalty to anyone.  When Gabi and Chad were battling it out, she could have refused to take sides.  Instead, she trashed Gabi to Chad (and many others).  It's a little late now to say she has a soft spot for her.

With the older, established, couples they need to stop with the interlopers and DRAMA.  Is there really anyone interested in seeing their 8,746th breakup? 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, MsTree said:

That's not necessarily true. Maybe here it is, but you'd be surprised how much bigger their fan base is. The reason you don't hear from these folks more often is that many are afraid to speak up for fear of being ridiculed.

Really ?

I love Eric.  Everyone here seems to hate him and I post regularly about that love lol.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Really ?

I love Eric.  Everyone here seems to hate him and I post regularly about that love lol.  

I actually love Eric but I think he is being written out of character since Allie showed up badmouthing Sami and agreeing to keep secret that she was pregnant. Hiring a lawyer so that he could formalize custody of Baby Boy Horton when he wasn't planning on raising that child before Allie skipped town and knowing Sami wouldn't never agree to Nicole having custody? Makes no sense to me.

Eric knows that Sami thinks Allie will regret giving up her son and she wants to give her daughter the chance to change her mind. I don't know why he is fighting with Sami over this. Just because Allie left a note gifting her son to Nicole (and Eric), it doesn't mean that he has to say yes.

• Love 8

Caught up on comments:

- Eric showing hurt over what Sami was doing to his wife.  He knows Sami goes over the top but he really got burned in the scorched earth campaign.
- Nicole realizing Sammy was right and that she corrupted Eric.
- Bell slapping Sami.  It was deserved.
- XANDER HEADBUTTS PHILLIP.  THAT was satisfying.  And a little revealing on how much I appreciate a beat-down on an oily character.
- Will and Marlena's goodbuy.
- Hope w/ Eve.  Awesome acting on both parts.
- The judget telling Sami to grow up.
- Eric busting Nicole for selfish motivations.
- Ciara recongizing that her husband IS a serial killer. (I thought the scenes with watery vision were good.  I got tired of the flashbacks quickly.
- TEAM WENDY!  I don't like Vincent all that much but I like Wendy getting acknowledged.
- Jabi.  I hope she is pregnant with a miracle baby.

Dislikes:
- Nicole becoming Alice Kravitz. THE WORST.
- No, wait... Sami's scorched earth approach was THE WORST.  
- Advise to Eric: Sami will destroy your marriage if you keep her in your life. Bail out now.  Nicole was right, drop the case.  You might want to help out Allie but she made this mess and as long as you have unnamed Baby Horton in your orbit, you have Sami.  RUN AWAY. 
- Advise to Nicole: ANY redemption you have accomplished after all these years goes out the window in Sami's presence - avoid like the plague.
- Advise to the Judge: As protective services to take the child because Sami has not grown up yet and Nicole is acting hella shady.  Order protective services to do a full background investigation on both petitioners and determine the fitness of either as parents.  Give them 30 days. 
- Jan Freakin' Spears must go away.
- Belle/Shawn story -- I have a hard time routing for Belle (I don't know why really, I just do).  So I kinda prefer them in the background.
- The speed of Wilson departure was ECLIPSED by the random Hernandez family going on the lamb.  Both were poorly handled IMO.
- Marlena's suit smells.  I just know it.

Potential interesting outcomes (just wishes on my part, no spoilers....):
- If Ciara has a hardtime accepting Ben back into her life that would be actually a realistic good outcome.
- Eric telling Nicole she regresses too much around Sami would be a good outcome.
- TEAM LUCAS.  That's my solution.  Lucas raise the baby.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, MsTree said:

I seriously  doubt that there are silent Cinners .

They have pretty much put themselves out there .

And look at the ratings ? We are told this garbage couple is super popular and yet the ratings do not reflect that .

Instead the ratings have have taken a massive nosedive ever since the serial killer was shoved down our throats.

Its all lies. They have no fanbase. They might have perhaps 500 to 1000 fans but no more than that.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, MsTree said:

The reason you don't hear from these folks more often is that many are afraid to speak up for fear of being ridiculed.

"If you strangle us, do we not choke?"

I still like Jan, but there's just too many crazies. Like, how many of us forgot that Vivian shot Kate and buried her?

Oh, and bye Sonny and Will. Jesus Christ, I hope both men go on to have successful careers in whatever it is they do because this show did them dirty. And yes, that includes pyramid schemes. If you can get people to root for a guy who murdered three women (not four. The popular one is fine!), then why can't you convince people to buy face cream that gives you a rash or whatever it is he does.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Over 1.5 million viewers  watch the show on TV and more likely watch via On Demand or a streaming app. 1.5 million people aren't posting here or on Twitter about DOOL.  

Talk about fan bases is off topic other than a quick, neutral "Fans of X will be happy to see them" type of thing.

So stop making the CIN fan base the main subject of your posts.  We've warned you about this before and going further, if we feel a fan base talk is taking over conversation about the actual show, posts will be removed. 

• Love 4

The speed of Wilson departure was ECLIPSED by the random Hernandez family going on the lamb.  Both were poorly handled IMO.

I hated both of these departures. I like Wilson. I mean sure they haven't had much of anything resembling an actual storyline but I like the actors. I will miss them and I will certainly miss Sonny's suits!

I love Gabi and I am okay with Rafe. Their departure made even less sense than Wilson. I mean why bother with Rafe and Hope reconnecting even a bit or Gabi and Jake getting together only to have them go on the run.

This whole Allie baby thing is stupid. I get why Sami feels that her daughter will eventually regret all of this but all of this court stuff is dumb. I am thoroughly over all of it.

• Love 7

While I'm long over Chabby as a couple I don't get why Chad is cool with Kate after everything she has done to him and Abby. I mean he hates Gabi but Kate is cool? 

Tbh I don't get why Marlena, John, Roman etc are either at least Roman they have kids together but still.. 

If there's a character in recent years that has skated as much as Kate has I can't think of one. 

However I guess Chad has taken Lucas's spot in that regard. Kate wrecks his life, he gets a bit mad and then it never lasts. At least with Lucas it makes sense Kate raised him on her own plus he doesn't forget or put anything past her. Chad OTOH I don't get the bond Kate/Madeline weren't that close.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, tribeca said:

Really ?

Yes. Well, I've stated my opinion several times. It's like talking to myself 😁 

I like Eric too. There aren't too many regular characters that I don't like, except Sami when she's screaming at the top of her lungs.

• Love 3

Eli and Lani I use to find sweet.   Their first wedding was the last time I enjoyed the couple.  Now she chooses Kristin over Eli every time.  Disappointed 😔. It was nice having a sweet romance on the show 

• Love 1

I like Eric fine, when he isn't feeling sorry for himself or being a judgmental doofus lacking self-awareness. Which I guess means I like Former Father Uncle Eric about 40% of the time. (Oops.)

And I don't really see how being raised by Former Father Great Uncle Eeyore and Auntie Snatchabye Baby was ever really a viable option for little Him Who Shall Not Be Named Horton.

I agree that if the Sonny and Will's exit was rushed, the Hernandez clan left town at warp speed. What was that?

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Sandman said:

I like Eric fine, when he isn't feeling sorry for himself or being a judgmental doofus lacking self-awareness. Which I guess means I like Former Father Uncle Eric about 40% of the time. (Oops.)

And I don't really see how being raised by Former Father Great Uncle Eeyore and Auntie Snatchabye Baby was ever really a viable option for little Him Who Shall Not Be Named Horton.

I agree that if the Sonny and Will's exit was rushed, the Hernandez clan left town at warp speed. What was that?

I feel these should be action figures.  

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

I agree, Eric is fine as long as he isn't being judgy, then I hate him

Neither Sami nor Nicole should have that baby. Both are toxic. Lucas is by far the best option

Lani is putting not only her job in jeopardy, but Eli's as well. 

Kristen and Brady make me sick, but I remember when she was his stepmother so the whole thing makes me ill

Edit forgot to mention that I apparently watched Sal on America's Next Top model her season. I have absolutely NO MEMORY of her and she won. I remember minutia about everything else I've ever watched. Could she have been totally bland and forgettable on this too?

Edited by brisbydog
edit
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Edit forgot to mention that I apparently watched Sal on America's Next Top model her season. I have absolutely NO MEMORY of her and she won. I remember minutia about everything else I've ever watched. Could she have been totally bland and forgettable on this too?

She was and she took horrible pictures. Tyra favored her over other girls who were much better models.. Just because you are a pretty girl like Sal does not mean you are a model.. 

13 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I don't think John/Kristen were ever married though.

They were engaged to be married and she was going to be the stepmother of Belle and Brady. Brady asked John if she was going to be his new mommy, Marlena had been kidnapped by Stefano and the kids were missing her..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

She was and she took horrible pictures. Tyra favored her over other girls who were much better models.. Just because you are a pretty girl like Sal does not mean you are a model.. 

Or an actress.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

They were engaged to be married and she was going to be the stepmother of Belle and Brady. Brady asked John if she was going to be his new mommy, Marlena had been kidnapped by Stefano and the kids were missing her..

So so gross (Kristen and Brady, not Tyra). Anybody who can think sexually about a man who she once knew as a toddler is seriously sick. I know Brady is old now and makes his own choices but I feel such Stockholm Syndrome with him. I was always skeeved out by Mary Latourneau too, even when she married her victim once he was of age

I always like the second place finisher on ANTM. I am certain that happened Sal's season too now I went and reviewed it on wiki

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

So so gross (Kristen and Brady, not Tyra). Anybody who can think sexually about a man who she once knew as a toddler is seriously sick. I know Brady is old now and makes his own choices but I feel such Stockholm Syndrome with him. I was always skeeved out by Mary Latourneau too, even when she married her victim once he was of age

I always like the second place finisher on ANTM. I am certain that happened Sal's season too now I went and reviewed it on wiki

I have always felt that Kristen's fixation on Brady was a continuation of her obsession with John and what could have been. She could not have him so she settled for his son.  She could not give John a child so she gave him a grandchild via Brady.  Never forget the Marlena factor. Brady has issues too that stems from his addictive personality, just look at his track record with women.. Something is not right with him, a skillful writer could have used that to give him a character-driven story that is about why Brady makes poor choices in women and how can he evolve, to do better.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3

The only time I've really liked the new Claire was in that scene with Gwen. I like their friendship. And I just enjoy the hell outta Gwen. I'm actually interested to see why she is the one that drugged Abigail.

Claire looks like she could date Shawn so that's disturbing lol.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

For a very brief time today, Ciara was tolerable.  The scenes with Vincent laying it out for Ciara just how brutal, unrepentant, and unnecessary Ben's killing of Wendy was while she listened was terrific. This is the kind of murder that makes it hard for me to buy he was found not guilty by reason of mental illness.  Killing Wendy, and semi-killing Will, was all about covering up his other crimes because he knew they were wrong.  I loved the way he cut her off when she tried to defend Ben not having killed his sister and therefore didn't deserve the death penalty.   Ciara seemed to be listening.

But then she had to be all "you son of a bitch" and she was useless to me again.

I 1000% hope that Vincent calling Ciara "Wendy" was him trying to lay the stage of a "not guilty for reasons of insanity" verdict just to show her how little it justifies Ben's freedom to his victims.

Steve and Tripp's conversation about how "Skype" just doesn't quite do it and wondering when he was going back to school cracked me up considering Skype is what people are doing these days even when they live in the same town  and a lot of schools are online, even medical schools. Ahh Feb 2020, how different we were then.

Of course, if Tripp is so far along his medical schooling, he wouldn't be in many classes.  I don't know why they just didn't have him say he was coming to do his residency in Salem.  Or got special permission to do some rotations there. 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Of course, if Tripp is so far along his medical schooling, he wouldn't be in many classes.  I don't know why they just didn't have him say he was coming to do his residency in Salem.  Or got special permission to do some rotations there.

In the Salem world, if it takes Tripp two years to finish medical school, he's pretty slow.

• LOL 10
51 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I really like the new Claire. She brings maturity to the role that was desperately needed.

I do, too!  She's the best recast in a long while.

• Love 3

Nice work, Jack and Shawn D.

Jennifer, what were you wearing and why is your hair so severe and unflattering and bad makeup?

Hi Abs. You must be super thrilled that Gabi is gone and she can't drug you any more. And a bit jealous of a possible new interloper aka Gwen. How nice that Chad just let her stay at the mansion. DiMera kindness to take in the lost and homeless.

Must have been tough to listen to Vincent explaining the loss of his fiance and how Ciara's husband killed her in cold blood. Nice to hear the other side. She almost got away - should have stuck the needle in him a bit deeper. And now he is calling her Wendy.

Tripp, you could not have arranged a transfer to Salem U and Hospital back after the spring term? Why back in Salem? It certainly isn't because you want to see your family again.

Claire and Gwen have an interesting friendship. The newer, more mature Claire is a better fit for a friend than the old one.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, DanaMB said:

What kind of fugly Little House on the Prairie shit was Jennifer wearing today?

I think she's getting all of her clothes at

giphy.gif

Sexy times for Jack, but only if he starts shopping at 

giphy.gif

Mr. Haney's shop in Hooterville.

I'm just hoping we get to see what bonnet Jennifer decides to accessorize that outfit with.

Missy MUST be dressing herself.  That, or Wardrobe really does hate her.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 7