Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Well, if this baby is a boy, she'll definitely have another--she's not going to stop until she gets the daughter she wants.  I wonder if she'll still try to reproduce with Chris, or if he's really learned his lesson.

• Love 1

Kail sleeping with and having another kid by Chris reminds me of someone I know. She had two kids by one guy several years ago. They're like 2 or 3 years apart. And they were never really together much throughout the years. And she's always talked about him being somewhat of a deadbeat dad on social media, so much crap talked about him. And she was with another guy off and on for years who she said was kind of like a dad to them.

Well a couple years ago she had another kid, and sometime after that she posted that all her kids had the same dad. And I was like what?? You went and slept with your other kids' "deadbeat" father again, after all these years?? Well I didn't say that to her but I thought it. Lol but she shared pictures of the guy she was with off and on with the kid and talked about him being the dad. So I just figured okay she meant that the guy that's been there more for her kids like a dad to all of them ya know? Well just this year she ended up posting a picture of her youngest with her other kids' dad and saying that he was the father, and it's time to make up for lost time. So I was surprised, but right I guess that she got knocked up by him again years later. And then not a day later did she delete the post and another good one she made about him. I was thinking maybe he gave her false hope that he would be there and maybe they would be together again. Idk

She did get a pretty kid out of it though. But it's just like why would you do that again knowing what you know, and that's he's not there for your kids? But maybe she just wanted another kid and wanted all of them to have the same dad, kind of like Kail said at one of the reunions she wanted more but with one of her previous baby daddy's DNA. 

• Love 7
On 2/4/2020 at 12:00 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Well, compared to complete half wits like Chelsea and Jenelle she seemed smart.

Chelsea didn't have another trap baby with Adam after the first (Aubree) & didn't have more kids until she was with a man who didn't treat her like crap - Cole (who at the time had a real, non-MTV job) - and they were committed to each other (and engaged).  

Jenelle has only had one trap baby per soul mate at this point.  She didn't have/try to have another trap baby by Nathan after he made it clear he wasn't sticking around much longer.

Heck, even Leah hasn't had a trap baby since she got pregnant by Jeremy 7-8 years ago (the miscarriage before Addy; I think Addy was conceived when they were married) and Jeremy seemed down for the trap baby at the time, too.

Degree or no degree, Kail is indeed the dumbest mom on this franchise when it comes to procreating again with someone who wants nothing to do with them or their other kid.  Trap baby #1 (Lux) failed with Chris (and he treated her awfully, physically abused her, embarrassed/demeaned her on social media, etc) and yet she came back to try trap babying round two on him. 

Maya Angelou said "When people show you who they are, believe them the first time." Kail knows who Chris is at this point as a father and person but was dumb enough not to believe what she's experienced herself.  Lux and Unilever (or whatever she names ChrisFailedTrapBaby2) will be the ones who suffer the most from this. (And of course, Chris is not innocent and is an idiot for having unprotected sex with her again.)

On 2/4/2020 at 2:45 PM, MargeGunderson said:

Kail could sleep with an entire NFL team and I wouldn't care. But I will judge her for being so stupid as to not use birth control and having another kid with someone who can't even be bothered to be a father to their existing child.  

Preach!

On 2/5/2020 at 6:57 AM, Uncle JUICE said:

Also, imagine when your sixth grade son's friends figure out how to follow you on twitter and they can tell him how his mom gets it doggy style. And he can go home and ask what they're talking about. 

Poor Isaac. Middle school/pre-teen kids can be so cruel, plus pre-teen hormones are awful.  Isaac is also so sensitive and loves his mom.  That poor kid. (And poor Jo & Vee - I'm sure they're worried about poor sensitive Isaac being made of and having more chaos in his life. And good luck to Javi & whoever he's with as Lincoln gets older, too.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16

Kail must desperately need drama and something big going on in her life.  She's exhausting.

She's either fighting with one of her kid's dads or partners; getting pregnant/having a baby; pining over Chris; filing PFAs (some even when she's the abuser); or moving AGAIN (I hate the stress of moving so much, so I can't imagine why she does this to herself over & over unnecessarily). 

This girl is recreating her childhood without the alcohol- multiple boyfriends, making major family/life decisions based on pursuing men, uprooting her kids (even if it's in the same area), and constant change/drama because of mom's choices.  She needs something to else to occupy her life if she has all this time to keep this self-perpetuated chaos going even with three (soon to be four) kids.  I have two kids and I am exhausted all the time.  I realize she only has the older two half of the time, but Kail needs to grow up and find something to do that will keep her busy and provide some sort of stability (meaning less drama & less moving) by keeping her to tired to seek out drama and upheaval.  Start volunteering or something (or get a job outside of MTV & your podcast). In Kail's case, I think that saying about idle hands being the devil's playground is correct.  Find something to do that takes 30-40 hours per week (put kids in daycare if needed) and stay occupied so you're too exhausted to move for the 20th damn time or plot how to attract uninterested loser guys via McMansions and cars. Grow up.   

PS- Somewhere out there, ya'll know Smirnoff Suzi is laughing about this. Suzi was an awful parent, but she's probably like "At least I learned how to use birth control after having one baby! At least I didn't have two failed trap babies with a guy who publicly used & humiliated me!" 

• Love 21

This bitch is really pregnant again? I have no words. Didn’t she claim last time “Doctors” told her that she had serious ob/gyn issues and likely couldn’t have any more kids, so her and her current “partner” mutually decided to try before it was too late? Fertile Myrtle is a real lying bitch. 

• Love 13
On 2/5/2020 at 4:46 PM, Jennifersdc said:

This bitch is really pregnant again? I have no words. Didn’t she claim last time “Doctors” told her that she had serious ob/gyn issues and likely couldn’t have any more kids, so her and her current “partner” mutually decided to try before it was too late? Fertile Myrtle is a real lying bitch. 

Ah, yes. Kail and Maci have "fertility problems," remember? They both have Teen Mom Miracle Trap Baby Syndrome

Dear Men, If a girl from the Teen Mom franchise tells you a doctor told her she will probably have problems getting pregnant again, wrap it up, because chances are....

maurylie.jpg

[I guess at least Maci had Miracle Trap Baby 1 (Jayde) with Taylor, a guy who seemed like he was at least kind of into her & was there for her son.  She also didn't have another baby with him after he didn't stick around. At least she didn't try to trap baby Rhine again  after he showed disinterest in her & baby Bentley. She & Tyler were still together and he was actively parenting Miracle Trap Baby 1 (Jayde) & Bentley with her when she got pregnant with Trap Baby 2 (Maverick) to make sure that wedding happened (so her grandma wouldn't be disappointed and all). Kail is out here having Miracle Trap Baby 2 with a guy who failed to show any interest in her or their child after Miracle Trap Baby 1. That is insanity.]

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Kail must desperately need drama and something big going on in her life.  She's exhausting.

She's either fighting with one of her kid's dads or partners; getting pregnant/having a baby; pining over Chris; filing PFAs (some even when she's the abuser); or moving AGAIN (I hate the stress of moving so much, so I can't imagine why she does this to herself over & over unnecessarily). 

This girl is recreating her childhood without the alcohol- multiple boyfriends, making major family/life decisions based on pursuing men, uprooting her kids (even if it's in the same area), and constant change/drama because of mom's choices.  She needs something to else to occupy her life if she has all this time to keep this self-perpetuated chaos going even with three (soon to be four) kids.  I have two kids and I am exhausted all the time.  I realize she only has the older two half of the time, but Kail needs to grow up and find something to do that will keep her busy and provide some sort of stability (meaning less drama & less moving) by keeping her to tired to seek out drama and upheaval.  Start volunteering or something (or get a job outside of MTV & your podcast). In Kail's case, I think that saying about idle hands being the devil's playground is correct.  Find something to do that takes 30-40 hours per week (put kids in daycare if needed) and stay occupied so you're too exhausted to move for the 20th damn time or plot how to attract uninterested loser guys via McMansions and cars. Grow up.   

PS- Somewhere out there, ya'll know Smirnoff Suzi is laughing about this. Suzi was an awful parent, but she's probably like "At least I learned how to use birth control after having one baby! At least I didn't have two failed trap babies with a guy who publicly used & humiliated me!" 

Yeah. Honestly, I think Suzi deserves some credit for being generally wiser/a better parent than Kail in some ways.

Obviously, Suzi is/was a shit parent, but alcoholism is a disease (as are whatever other mental health issues she contends with). Not to say that that excuses any/everything, but it is what it is. It seems that Suzi did the best she could (which, obviously, wasn't good enough) and, assuming that she made a choice not to have more kids and followed through with actions to prevent that from happening, good for her.

She apparently kept a roof over Kail's head however she could and, from what we've seen of her on MTV, she's tried to support Kail in the only ways she knows/is capable of. Her grifting of the Riveras was gross, but she did it to try to help Kail/Isaac. She let Kail and Isaac live with her and her boyfriend (thus risking blowing her situation with him), which she didn't have to do.

I'm absolutely not a Suzi apologist, but I question whether Kail, limited to similar resources, would be so supportive of her kids or sensible about procreating. As someone mentioned above, Kail has a strong survival instinct. She's had a lot of support and resources since she had Isaac, so she really hasn't been tested on what she'd do if she had to make really hard choices between her own comfort/well-being and the well-being of her kid(s). When one has plenty of money AND supportive baby daddies and hangers-on who are willing to provide childcare, cooking, and cleaning, it's easy (or at least much easier) to be a "good"/adequate parent. Suzi had to struggle to make a decent living herself and/or find some guy who would financially support her and Kail while contending with her own alcoholism/mental illness/fucked up relationships/parenting a troubled child/etc.

Bottom line, Kail is just an asshole. I don't think Suzi has a heart of gold, but I feel like I've seen her be more generous than Kail ever would be. They probably both land more on the "asshole" side of the "angel-asshole" spectrum, but I can easily believe that Suzi is closer to "angel" than Kail is.

• Love 13

And, as I think about it, what does Kail even accuse Suzi of doing? I feel like there's a general accusation that Suzi a) didn't provide a stable environment, b) prioritized boyfriends over Kail, and c) was an alcoholic? Am I missing anything?

IMO, it's highly arguable that Kail a) hasn't provided a stable environment for her kids, b) has prioritized Chris (at least) over her kids, and c) has acted out due to mental illness that is (at least) equivalent to alcoholism.

Though it's debatable what types of mental illnesses are "worse" than others, personally, I'm not convinced by "I'm bipolar, but at least I'm not an alcoholic!" type arguments. (Not to shame anyone.)

I have said for a while that I think Kail's issues as a parent/human being will get significantly worse when her kids reach adolescence. She's had a pretty easy ride with Isaac and Lincoln (largely due to their dads) and with Lux she's been largely caught up in relationship drama/"experiencing real love for the first time" and coasting on the MTV money. I feel like she really hasn't had reality shoved in her face yet, but she will.

Isaac and Lincoln won't be sweet, accepting, naive elementary schoolers forever. At some point, they will realize that it's not "normal" for their mom to keep having kids by a dude she decries as evil and "not their brother's dad" every other week/month. They will also come to be more discerning/critical of her and her life choices around sex partners/involving them in her drama/how she raises their younger siblings/etc.

Isaac will have the ongoing counter-example of Jo and Vee, who seem likely to stay pretty stable and happy. Even Javi is unlikely to have a super chaotic life with a volatile relationship, constant emotional breakdowns, etc., etc. Jo and Javi both have families to ground them and don't seem to thrive on drama and be drawn to fucked up romantic partners the way Kail is. Javi seems to still be searching for his "true love," but I believe that he's capable of being in a reasonably healthy relationship and hope that he's working toward figuring out how to do that. Kail, in contrast, seems like she's STILL hung up on trying to make Chris love her and willing to do all kinds of reckless, stupid shit (like getting pregnant) to "achieve that goal." [shaking head sadly]

• Love 16

Law School: Kim Kardashian is doing it, Kail wants to do it too. Big butt and law school... ah, they are so alike. *insert over exaggerated eye roll here* 

MTV needs to dump her. I started watching Teen Mom with my daughter 10 or so years ago as a scare tactic. "Hey kid, look at these girls... don't do that!" Now Kail is pregnant again with baby number 4 and daddy number 3... and unmarried... unprotected sex... annnndddd, she is old enough to KNOW BETTER. Heck, that kid I watched Teen Mom with, well, she is graduating college this year. She stopped watching Teen Mom years ago. I still watch because I lived the teen mom life except I was 19 and got married and had another kid and stayed married for 10 years and then got a divorce and then remarried and had two more kids and 16 years later, I'm still married. I went to college and had stuff published and bought houses and cars and had four kids and a dozen miscarriages and lost pets and did it all without MTV money. My heart breaks for Isaac and Lincoln. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Ah, yes. Kail and Maci have "fertility problems," remember? They both have Teen Mom Miracle Trap Baby Syndrome

Dear Men, If a girl from the Teen Mom franchise tells you a doctor told her she will probably have problems getting pregnant again, wrap it up, because chances are....

maurylie.jpg

[I guess at least Maci had Miracle Trap Baby 1 (Jayde) with Taylor, a guy who seemed like he was at least kind of into her & was there for her son.  She also didn't have another baby with him after he didn't stick around and didn't try to trap baby Rhine again or something. She & Tyler were still together and he was actively parenting Miracle Trap Baby 1 (Jayde) & Bentley with her when she got pregnant with Trap Baby 2 (Maverick) to make sure that wedding happened....so her grandma wouldn't be disappointed and all. Kail is out here having Miracle Trap Baby 2 with a guy who failed to show any interest in her or their child after Miracle Trap Baby 1.]

Taylor has always been nice to Maci, has been kind to Bentley, and interested in parenting. I wouldn’t want a baby with him to “Force marriage” but I don’t think he’s a morally corrupt person or a bad Dad. Chris is a shit human being, a bad dad and a user. He and Kailyn are meant for each other. I do think kailyn enjoys being treated badly because she doesn’t love herself enough to want more, and she’s comfortable in all the drama and upheaval. She also wants someone she can lord her pool and cars over. 

39 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Isaac and Lincoln won't be sweet, accepting, naive elementary schoolers forever. At some point, they will realize that it's not "normal" for their mom to keep having kids by a dude she decries as evil and "not their brother's dad" every other week/month. They will also come to be more discerning/critical of her and her life choices around sex partners/involving them in her drama/how she raises their younger siblings/etc.

Yes I agree. I think Lincoln is going to give her a run for her money in his adolescent years. Issac is so sweet and easy going he will likely say “yes Mom” and maybe roll his eyes but not buck authority. LINCOLN is Javi’s son. He’s going to have opinions, and she won’t like them. 

Water tends to seek its own level. Of all the parents on this franchise I think the big initial mismatches were Gary/Amber and Chelsea/Adam (as far as character goes). 

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I agree. Kailyn has a high IQ. She also has a strong survival instinct the other girls just don’t have. But I think the very easy TM2 money destroyed her ambition and allowed her to indulge her WORST traits and not work with her BEST traits. I think if the show had just made her a little money, a chance to finish school and get a modest home, she would be in a much better place now mentally and emotionally. 

She has a high IQ?  Is this a self reported high IQ?

• LOL 9
8 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t mean MENSA level or anything like that, but high compared to the rest of the TM2 cast. 

I think Kail is book smart. I would bet in high school she got As and Bs without trying very hard, and probably scored above average on standardized tests. No, that doesn't make her Harvard bound, but still, reasonably intelligent on a scholastic level.

Now, where she really falls short is street smarts. For someone with such a "what's in it for me" attitude, she really tends to misread situations and miscalculate how people will react. And I don't just mean with Chris. You can tell she's saying things on social media expecting her followers to react in a certain way, and she generally comes off as tone deaf. The whole "doggy style" comment was clearly supposed to be a witty, self deprecating joke, like, if you guys ever watch "Celebrities read mean tweets" on Jimmy Kimmel, Sofia Vergara was on there and her comment was "Sofia Vergara talks like she has a dick in her mouth". Sofia looks up at the camera with a confused look on her face and says, "what's wrong with having a dick in your mouth?" That is what I think Kail was going for, but again, this situation is not remotely funny, it's really sad, and irresponsible, and Kail cracking sex jokes is just in remarkably poor taste.

Also, clearly no one ever told her that when someone repeatedly says they don't care about something, it's bloody obvious to everyone in the room that they actually, really, really care.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

I think Kail is book smart. I would bet in high school she got As and Bs without trying very hard, and probably scored above average on standardized tests. No, that doesn't make her Harvard bound, but still, reasonably intelligent on a scholastic level.

Now, where she really falls short is street smarts. For someone with such a "what's in it for me" attitude, she really tends to misread situations and miscalculate how people will react. And I don't just mean with Chris. You can tell she's saying things on social media expecting her followers to react in a certain way, and she generally comes off as tone deaf. The whole "doggy style" comment was clearly supposed to be a witty, self deprecating joke, like, if you guys ever watch "Celebrities read mean tweets" on Jimmy Kimmel, Sofia Vergara was on there and her comment was "Sofia Vergara talks like she has a dick in her mouth". Sofia looks up at the camera with a confused look on her face and says, "what's wrong with having a dick in your mouth?" That is what I think Kail was going for, but again, this situation is not remotely funny, it's really sad, and irresponsible, and Kail cracking sex jokes is just in remarkably poor taste.

Also, clearly no one ever told her that when someone repeatedly says they don't care about something, it's bloody obvious to everyone in the room that they actually, really, really care.

I agree with you. I think Kailyn comes off tone deaf a lot of the time because she is so self centered she cannot relate to other human situations or feelings. It’s ALWAYS about her. Which I think is a defense mechanism because she was emotionally neglected by her early caregivers- which isn’t an excuse, Kailyn is awful but I do think that’s why. I think if Kailyn had been adopted by Randy and Mary as an infant she would have a drastically different personality (I think she would’ve been the daughter that DIDNT become a teen Mom and maybe went to dental school). 

Kailyn got sympathy as a teen because yes, Susie was awful and that’s just an awkward situation for a young girl to be in, but she consistently showed that when people held their hand out to her with kindness and generosity she spit on it. People don’t feel sorry for her any more. And Jo/Vee have consistently been more kind to her AND Lincoln (after Javi was deployed) than Kailyn deserved. That really soured people to her. Kailyn could have rehabbed her image if she had admitted she was a bad wife to Javi, went to therapy, didn’t have Lux and worked on her podcast or whatever.

People would be able to relate. But she’s just made bad mistake after bad mistake. Over and over again. And unlike Leah, she gets no sympathy points for having a sick child (which Leah will get until Gracie is post pubescent- then people will cease to care). Also because we do live in a world full of sexual double standards for women, when it came out that she was pregnant by the guy Javi accused her of cheating with (Who doesn’t even want her) she lost SO MANY POINTS with the audience. Had Chris actually “wanted her” people may have forgiven it (well they were really in love), but she threw away a “good man”(Javi) for a piece of shit (Chris) and her “fans” are pissed. 

Where as Chelsea is “aspirational“, Kailyn is aggravating because her audience wishes they had half the support she did. 

Edited to Add- Kailyn couldve rehabbed her image if she admitted her impulsivity with Chris, again APOLOGIZED to Javi, Jo and Vee, went to therapy and acknowledged her mistakes even after she had Lux. But OH NO this girl will never learn. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Billina said:

Kail is going to be a lawyer?

Can't remember the last time I heard a lawyer say that their "baby dad" fucked them doggystyle in order to conceive a child, but okay.

You might want to check into Alan Dershowitz's book of semi-autobiographical erotic fiction It's surprisingly candid this way, and haunting. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Edited to Add- Kailyn couldve rehabbed her image if she admitted her impulsivity with Chris, again APOLOGIZED to Javi, Jo and Vee, went to therapy and acknowledged her mistakes even after she had Lux. But OH NO this girl will never learn. 

Yeah, Kail has just gone steadily downhill since Javi deployed. She wanted to be portrayed as having her shit together, finishing college, being a great mom, traveling around the world, etc., but, in reality, she's been super messy the whole time. It was messy to cheat on Javi while he was deployed, then she compounded it by trying to make him the bad guy for being upset that she was dumping him (and lying about why). Since then, she's treated everyone but Chris like crap and shown over and over how nasty and immature she is.

I agree that she could have redeemed herself, but she blew opportunity after opportunity by... being Kail. Personally, I feel like this baby is the tipping point for establishing that she is trashy to the core. There's no turning back now. The worst part is that she doesn't seem to get how fucked up the whole situation is. She brings human beings into the world with no thought about what she's doing or how her actions will affect them. It's scary that she'll be fertile for another decade or more.

It's also scary that it seems that her "type" is guys who treat her like shit. Prior to Chris, I would have figured her to be into guys who would pay her bills and let her rule the roost. But Chris is the opposite of that and, apparently, she can't get enough. Once he eventually cuts her loose for good (which could be years and who knows how many kids from now), I imagine that she'll find some other "bad boy" to obsess over. She doesn't seem to have learned her lesson about trap babies and things will get more and more stressful as she keeps adding to the brood with asshole daddies like Chris instead of nice daddies like Jo and Javi. Isaac and Lincoln probably already look forward to their time at their dads', where things are peaceful and child-centered compared to the constant drama and revolving door of friends and caregivers at Kail's.

• Love 11

Kail is an entitled user. Before the MTV money, she pulled the "I have an alcoholic mother who doesn't love me and now I'm a teen mom" card to get support and sympathy from anyone she could (Jo's mom saw Kail for what she is). She latched on to Javi to get his paycheck and benefits, but dumped him once she started making big money from MTV. Now that she has the money, she can go after a guy without money because she already has it. I think Chris is just the kind of guy she deserves, considering how she used Jo, Javi, and any number of her friends and then dropped them when they didn't have something that she needed anymore. Karma's even more of a bitch than you, Kail!

• Love 17
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

Prior to Chris, I would have figured her to be into guys who would pay her bills and let her rule the roost. 

If Kailyn was an emotionally healthy human being she would be into guys like that. A “healthy” Kailyn would want to be the dominant personality in the relationship but as long as the guy was nice to her (and the kids), had some type of job (or was a domestic god) and let her have her way she would be pleased as punch to be the “leader” in the relationship. (I have a friend like this- her husband is a nice man but very passive and she’s very much IN CHARGE, it works for them). 

Kailyn as she is now wants to “convince” an asshole to be with her and try to bribe him with gifts and trips. Which I would have no problem with Kailyn having a boyfriend she did those things with IF he was a nice person (to her and the boys) and she stopped having kids. FOUR KIDS?? FOUR? That’s a lot of kids in our society! 

I can seriously see Kailyn getting arrested for hurting Chris when he walks out again. I just worry how this makes Issac and Lincoln feel. Are they worried their mom is sad? Lux is still too little to know what’s going on. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Billina said:

Can't remember the last time I heard a lawyer say that their "baby dad" fucked them doggystyle in order to conceive a child, but okay.

Well, look at Kim Kardashian who did that on camera and also thinks she is going to be a lawyer (I don’t think either Kail or Kim will ever do so),

• Love 4

Thing is Kail hasn’t lost fans. They still support her. Hard. Her doggy style comment got replies like “Boom” and “best comeback ever.” Instead I got a mental picture and almost gagged.  I haven’t noticed any really saying “I like you but...” You can be a fan of someone and not like their decisions but this isn’t happening here and I’m not even shocked.  I’d be embarrassed if I were her. 

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Thing is Kail hasn’t lost fans. They still support her. Hard. Her doggy style comment got replies like “Boom” and “best comeback ever.”

...wow. Someone is easily impressed.

What a shock, Kail's fanbase seemed like it was made up of such educated, responsible, mature individuals.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Remember when Kail tried to tell Jo he was trashy for wearing sweatpants in his own home on a Sunday afternoon? How quaint.

The one bright side I see in all of this mess is that at least Lux and the new baby (Borax? Palmolive?) will have each other. Isaac and Lincoln have always been lucky to have good dads who are not only good to them but mature enough to see the benefit of having a relationship with both boys. We’ve seen Jo and Vee and Javi all hang out together with the boys. We’ve seen Javi take both boys on vacation. We’ve seen them all act like adults who understand how to make the best of a bad situation for the good of the kids. Both boys also have supportive and involved extended families on their dad’s sides. Lux never had that because Chris is a deadbeat and so I always felt badly for him that all he really had was Kail. Now he at least won’t be left home alone with her while Isaac and Lincoln go off for the weekend with their respective dads and even sometimes with each other. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, TeeMo said:

Remember when Kail tried to tell Jo he was trashy for wearing sweatpants in his own home on a Sunday afternoon? How quaint.

The one bright side I see in all of this mess is that at least Lux and the new baby (Borax? Palmolive?) will have each other. Isaac and Lincoln have always been lucky to have good dads who are not only good to them but mature enough to see the benefit of having a relationship with both boys. We’ve seen Jo and Vee and Javi all hang out together with the boys. We’ve seen Javi take both boys on vacation. We’ve seen them all act like adults who understand how to make the best of a bad situation for the good of the kids. Both boys also have supportive and involved extended families on their dad’s sides. Lux never had that because Chris is a deadbeat and so I always felt badly for him that all he really had was Kail. Now he at least won’t be left home alone with her while Isaac and Lincoln go off for the weekend with their respective dads and even sometimes with each other. 

I mean this is true. And of course I would want Lux to have someone. But what if he and this new baby are completely different people and don’t like each other? Not “hate” but have nothing in common and aren’t close? What if this new baby is severally disabled in someway and is forever a toddler and Lux has to end up helping Kailyn care for him because no one else gives a damn- RAISES HAND!!!!!(yes I know I’m totally projecting)**

Having more kids so that your child will “have someone” all things considered is a BAD FUCKING IDEA. I would never ever tell someone to MAKE ANOTHER PERSON to give their child “someone”- raise your child to be a decent human being and they can make friends! (Of course there is nothing wrong with having more than one child if the adult is physically, emotionally and financially capable of doing so, but don’t make that choice about giving something to the first child). 

*my Sib group is filled with families that had more kids to give the disabled child caregivers (can you spell resentment??) or to give the typical kid “someone”, it’s rarely worked out the way the parents intended. 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Isn’t Kail supposed to be going on a trip to Iceland with Leah soon?  That should be a good time.  NOT.

Yeah.  In less than 2 weeks.    Fantastic planning Kail.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

Well this development puts a kibosh on her randomly getting knocked up by a dogsled guide, 

But Victoria is probably open for business!  

31 minutes ago, LBS said:

Yeah.  In less than 2 weeks.    Fantastic planning Kail.

I feel sorry for all those kids.  She is going to be a hag the whole time, I bet.  I mean she never has fun anyway, but that is a LOOOONNNNNGGGGG trip for anyone as it is.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah, Kail has just gone steadily downhill since Javi deployed. She wanted to be portrayed as having her shit together, finishing college, being a great mom, traveling around the world, etc., but, in reality, she's been super messy the whole time. It was messy to cheat on Javi while he was deployed, then she compounded it by trying to make him the bad guy for being upset that she was dumping him (and lying about why). Since then, she's treated everyone but Chris like crap and shown over and over how nasty and immature she is.

That whole situation was total bullshit.  I think Kail is confused as to who she is/wants to be.  She grew up poor, with nothing, so she has this idea in her head that having nice things and a pinterest-worthy house will make her happy, and someone people will envy.  She CRAVES peopl's envy.  But she also wants to come across as a tough, hustling, bad-ass and the two identities are not always compatible.  She doesn't know who to be.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I mean this is true. And of course I would want Lux to have someone. But what if he and this new baby are completely different people and don’t like each other? Not “hate” but have nothing in common and aren’t close? What if this new baby is severally disabled in someway and is forever a toddler and Lux has to end up helping Kailyn care for him because no one else gives a damn- RAISES HAND!!!!!(yes I know I’m totally projecting)**

Having more kids so that your child will “have someone” all things considered is a BAD FUCKING IDEA. I would never ever tell someone to MAKE ANOTHER PERSON to give their child “someone”- raise your child to be a decent human being and they can make friends! (Of course there is nothing wrong with having more than one child if the adult is physically, emotionally and financially capable of doing so, but don’t make that choice about giving something to the first child). 

*my Sib group is filled with families that had more kids to give the disabled child caregivers (can you spell resentment??) or to give the typical kid “someone”, it’s rarely worked out the way the parents intended. 

Oh I agree 100%. This is a total shitshow and Kail is the worst and these kids are all screwed in some way thanks to her piss poor decision making which I expect will only get worse but maybe this will give Lux someone to plot against his shit parents with. 🤣

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

That whole situation was total bullshit.  I think Kail is confused as to who she is/wants to be.  She grew up poor, with nothing, so she has this idea in her head that having nice things and a pinterest-worthy house will make her happy, and someone people will envy.  She CRAVES peopl's envy.  But she also wants to come across as a tough, hustling, bad-ass and the two identities are not always compatible.  She doesn't know who to be.

Yes. Kailyn is so emotionally immature that she believes having nice things means you have a happy and fulfilled life. Of course there is nothing wrong with having nice things. There’s nothing wrong with wanting your kids to have more things than you had and to have more financial security.

But plenty of people may have had less money than Kailyn but grew up in emotionally healthy homes where people treated each other with love and respect- they’d never want to trade places with Kailyn.  If Kailyn combined her MATERIAL desires with a desire for a better emotional and social foundation for her kids she’d be in a good place. But that would take some self awareness and admitting that she’s not always right all the time. I think we will see that when pigs fly. 

• Love 8
On 2/6/2020 at 10:07 AM, Billina said:

maybe they said it, but certainly not public on a social media forum that millions of people will see, she’s such a fucking clown... just like her “baby dad” 😒

• Love 5

Kail loves living this lifestyle where she pretends to be wealthy, educated and a great parent because her boys travel and play sports.  The reality is the first two boys came with extended family who helped a ton.  That last vacation they aired when she took all 3 kids on vacation alone and almost drowned one is telling.  She is so used to having extra hands that she can't do the basic things alone or plan a vacation that was safe for all 3 kids.  Lincoln and Issac have always had family who love them and will be a stable environment for them.  Lux and baby 4 Kail can't manage and she won't have the family support.  When the TM thing falls apart Kail is screwed.  She has entry level skills, a useless degree and 4 kids to support.

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, smhjess said:

Kail loves living this lifestyle where she pretends to be wealthy, educated and a great parent because her boys travel and play sports.  The reality is the first two boys came with extended family who helped a ton.  That last vacation they aired when she took all 3 kids on vacation alone and almost drowned one is telling.  She is so used to having extra hands that she can't do the basic things alone or plan a vacation that was safe for all 3 kids.  Lincoln and Issac have always had family who love them and will be a stable environment for them.  Lux and baby 4 Kail can't manage and she won't have the family support.  When the TM thing falls apart Kail is screwed.  She has entry level skills, a useless degree and 4 kids to support.

I think Kail truly believes that she's wealthy, educated, and a great parent. She's not very sophisticated and, compared to Suzi, she is all of those things. She thinks she's wealthy because she can afford expensive things (for now). She doesn't understand money/life well enough to know how to invest her money wisely or to realize that the MTV gravy train will be pulling into the last stop soon and she's not going to be able to replace that income with what she makes from her haircare company or podcast. She thinks she's educated because she has a BA. She doesn't understand that he degree isn't impressive at all or that she doesn't really have any particularly marketable skills. She thinks she's a good parent because her kids go to private school and live in nice houses. She's completely clueless about what it takes to be a good parent or a healthy human being.

20 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Kail lives in a wealthy neighborhood maybe she will snag a widower or a judge. Girl is a survivor. Eyes on the prize!

Any older guy with money who would be interested in Kail would have to be a sleazeball or senile. I would think that she has a bad reputation in her neighborhood for the screaming fights on the lawn, the conspicuous brood from 3 baby daddies, the raucous pool parties hosted by Baby Daddy #3, etc., etc. (not to mention the MTV cameras and trucks).

• Love 11
On 2/6/2020 at 11:37 AM, Scarlett45 said:

If Kailyn was an emotionally healthy human being she would be into guys like that. A “healthy” Kailyn would want to be the dominant personality in the relationship but as long as the guy was nice to her (and the kids), had some type of job (or was a domestic god) and let her have her way she would be pleased as punch to be the “leader” in the relationship. (I have a friend like this- her husband is a nice man but very passive and she’s very much IN CHARGE, it works for them). 

Kailyn as she is now wants to “convince” an asshole to be with her and try to bribe him with gifts and trips. Which I would have no problem with Kailyn having a boyfriend she did those things with IF he was a nice person (to her and the boys) and she stopped having kids. FOUR KIDS?? FOUR? That’s a lot of kids in our society! 

I can seriously see Kailyn getting arrested for hurting Chris when he walks out again. I just worry how this makes Issac and Lincoln feel. Are they worried their mom is sad? Lux is still too little to know what’s going on. 

And 2 out of those 4 won’t be vaccinated... thanks a lot hulk! 

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I would think that she has a bad reputation in her neighborhood for the screaming fights on the lawn, the conspicuous brood from 3 baby daddies, the raucous pool parties hosted by Baby Daddy #3, etc., etc. (not to mention the MTV cameras and trucks).

I wouldn’t want to be neighbors with ANY of these TM girls.  Fuck that.  And I don’t even live in a fancy gated community.  I also wouldn’t want any of their kids going to my kids school.  

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Not to be that asshole, but Kail is not at all pretty enough nor agreeable enough to snatch a wealthy older guy, especially not with soon to be four  children. 

That’s not being an asshole at all, it’s the truth.  She is not even close to trophy wife material and that’s what one of those guys would be going for.  

• Love 13
3 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Any older guy with money who would be interested in Kail would have to be a sleazeball or senile. I would think that she has a bad reputation in her neighborhood for the screaming fights on the lawn, the conspicuous brood from 3 baby daddies, the raucous pool parties hosted by Baby Daddy #3, etc., etc. (not to mention the MTV cameras and trucks).

Since Kailyn likes men of color, she would clean up her potty mouth, dress in clothes the right size, stop spending money on Chris/ entertaining him, and land a 40 something divorced black/Latino Doctor or Lawyer who didn’t want any more kids (Or kids at all) but wanted a white wife.

Trust there are a lot of men in that position out there, but Kailyn can only trade on being white so far. She needs to be somewhat respectable and have a PLEASANT ATTITUDE to attract any man of quality. 

• Love 9