Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Shock therapy? Haven't we moved away from that as a society? 

Also, how does one get pregnant when there's a restraining order in place? Was there a fence involved?

Not to be THAT person... but electro-convulsive therapy (ECT) is still used.  Its not the way it was decades ago... I believe people are sedated for it now.  Data point of one: I have a friend who had extremely severe, medication-resistant depression who had ECT, and the depression is mostly gone (this happened last year). I actually didn't realize they were still doing ECT until she told me her psychiatrist was going to refer her to get it.

https://www.verywellmind.com/ect-for-depression-and-anxiety-379903

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, druzy said:

Sooooo this moron gets pg by someone who wanted and took her ass to court to terminate his rights? WTF is wrong with both of them and now there is a protective order,  oh yeah, that's what happens to everyone that gets involved with her. So if she is due in July she got pg in November? 

Way to go both of them, bringing another Mowgli to the planet while they throw around protective orders and try to get rights terminated.  Fucking winners right there. 

• Love 21
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Shock therapy? Haven't we moved away from that as a society? 

Also, how does one get pregnant when there's a restraining order in place? Was there a fence involved?

Do you watch RHOD? The first thing I thought of when I saw this was Leanne on that show describing how she and her husband had sex through a fence by cutting a hole into the fence.

If everything we're reading here is true, this is a complete shit show and I feel badly for this poor child they are bringing into the world. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Sooooo this moron gets pg by someone who wanted and took her ass to court to terminate his rights? WTF is wrong with both of them and now there is a protective order,  oh yeah, that's what happens to everyone that gets involved with her. So if she is due in July she got pg in November? 

Way to go both of them, bringing another Mowgli to the planet while they throw around protective orders and try to get rights terminated.  Fucking winners right there. 

An un-vaccinated Mowgli at that!

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Damn, this thread instantly went from "when to put up Christmas trees" to an unemployed dude at the center of two pregnancies, arrests, a child he doesn't want, and a social media family feud with his Auntie.  Welcome to 2020.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • LOL 17
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Damn, this thread instantly went from "when to put up Christmas trees" to an unemployed dude at the center of two pregnancies, arrests, a child he doesn't want, and a social media family feud with his Auntie.  Welcome to 2020.

Why on EARTH she would have another child with him......what reason did he give for wanting to give up Lux, I wonder?  I mean, how do you parent a child and then say, nah, never mind??

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 3

How many half-siblings are there in this family now?

I think Javi has one child (other than Lincoln) ?  And Jo has one as well (other than Isaac)? Both girls?  And Chris may have gotten someone else pregnant and Karl might be pregnant now?  Do I have this right?

Holidays are going to be very complicated in the years to come.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 9
23 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

I think Javi has one child (other than Lincoln) ?  And Jo has one as well (other than Isaac)? Both girls?  And Chris may have gotten someone else pregnant and Karl might be pregnant now?  Do I have this right?

Javi has a son with his girlfriend, Jo and Vee have a daughter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Why on EARTH she would have another child with him......what reason did he give for wanting to give up Lux, I wonder?  I mean, how do you parent a child and then say, nah, never mind??

And how do you get knocked up for a second time by the guy who says he wants to give up the other kid you have with him?

Didn't Kail (who is still trash) say in an episode maybe last season or something that she wanted another kid and Chris would be the father? Maybe I'm dreaming.

In any case, every time I open up the Notification window here and see that 15 people responded in the Kail thread (or any other relatively dormant thread for that matter) I know it's going to be something. She is just beyond words. 

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

So did he violate the restraining order while he was impregnating her...or after?

Officially, Chris’ warrant was issued due to “Criminal Contempt Of A Domestic Violence/Harassment/Offensive Touching/ Menacing Breach Of Release,” ...

I think that should count as offensive touching. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

It’s confusing because he had Lux for Christmas.  She didn’t put up a tree because all the kids were with their dad.  

• Love 10

Isaac has two half-brothers with his mom and one half-sister with his dad (so far).

Lincoln has two half-brothers with his mom and one half-brother with his dad.

Lux has two half-brothers with his mom.

If Chris got someone else pregnant, then Lux will have one more half-sibling.

If Karl is pregnant and has a baby then Lux will have one more full-sibling and Lincoln and Isaac will have one more half-sibling.

All of these people are still fairly young.... the odds are there will be more siblings of all types in the future. 

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 12

Ok.  So here is the other picture that coincides with Kail’s response.  Still a mess.  Click the arrow to see the second picture.  I guess this is his aunt sending DM’s to TeenMomShade.  I don’t really know. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Isaac has two half-brothers with his mom and one half-sister with his dad (so far).

Lincoln has two half-brothers with his mom and one half-brother with his dad.

Lux has two half-brothers with his mom.

If Chris got someone else pregnant, then Lux will have one more half-sibling.

If Karl is pregnant and has a baby then Lux will have one more full-sibling and Lincoln and Isaac will have one more half-sibling.

All of these people are still fairly young.... the odds are there will be more siblings of all types in the future. 

This is like a PSAT math question.

• LOL 15
  • Love 5

Snark aside, I feel terribly for Lux. The sordid details if how he came to be are out there for all the world to see and now you have the revelation that his father basically filed offspring bankruptcy, went to court and tried to have his  parental responsibilities discharged. Then you have him and his little brother/sister grow into up, watching their two older siblings go off to spend time  their fathers. 

• Love 10
On 1/13/2020 at 11:55 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

Well, his aunt sucks.  Not because Kail's famous, but really, it's no ones business to tell except the parents themselves.  

Eh....the only reason she wants to be the one to tell is to sell it to a tabloid. So I'm thrilled someone leaked her news.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Snark aside, I feel terribly for Lux. The sordid details if how he came to be are out there for all the world to see and now you have the revelation that his father basically filed offspring bankruptcy, went to court and tried to have his  parental responsibilities discharged. Then you have him and his little brother/sister grow into up, watching their two older siblings go off to spend time  their fathers. 

Right? I'm shocked at this, I truly am.

It just occurred to me to wonder if maybe the incident resulting in a restraining order happened because Kail informed him of the new pregnancy. I can't see him being okay with it. Yes, they're both responsible for birth control and he must be uber stupid if he trusted her word for it.

Not making excuses for him, not for a minute, just wondering.

Edited by blubld43
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Right? I'm shocked at this, I truly am.

It just occurred to me to wonder if maybe the incident resulting in a restraining order happened because Kail informed him of the new pregnancy. I can't see him being okay with it. Yes, they're both responsible for birth control and he must be uber stupid if he trusted her word for it.

Not making excuses for him, not for a minute, just wondering.

I believe the risk for domestic violence is greatest either when pregnant or immediately after giving birth. 

• Love 4

I don't find it shocking that Chris had a restraining order against him (that seems to be Kail's weapon of choice), but...and I hate to be this person that says it...I find it absolutely shocking that he was charged with violating one. It seems he has to be lured over to Kail on a good day, and now all the sudden he's breaking the law to see her?

I hope it does not come out that he was physically violent with Kail over her being pregnant. That would be pretty sick.

• Love 11
On 1/14/2020 at 1:39 PM, ChristmasJones said:

Not to be THAT person... but electro-convulsive therapy (ECT) is still used.  Its not the way it was decades ago... I believe people are sedated for it now.  Data point of one: I have a friend who had extremely severe, medication-resistant depression who had ECT, and the depression is mostly gone (this happened last year). I actually didn't realize they were still doing ECT until she told me her psychiatrist was going to refer her to get it.

https://www.verywellmind.com/ect-for-depression-and-anxiety-379903

Thank you for sharing. I truly was not aware. 

• Love 2

If the allegations that Chris beat Kail in front of Isaac are true, I would expect Jo and Javi to make sure that their kids are nowhere near that mess. If Kail can’t quit Chris after being abused, maybe having custody of her kids contested by their fathers would get her attention.

• Love 21
8 minutes ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

I can't believe I'm going to say this but...I agree with Kail. There's absolutely no rush! My 2.5 year old toddler is still in diapers, and has zero interest in potty training unless it's just her getting to flush the toilet.

I was just going to post the same agreement. I don't get her being criticized about Lux being in diapers. He's TWO. My 4 year old was just potty trained at the start of last summer, when he was 3 and a half, and is still not night trained, so he wears pull ups overnight, but wears underpants all day.

Edited by kaydub
  • Love 10
18 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

If the allegations that Chris beat Kail in front of Isaac are true, I would expect Jo and Javi to make sure that their kids are nowhere near that mess. If Kail can’t quit Chris after being abused, maybe having custody of her kids contested by their fathers would get her attention.

If this is true I'm surprised Jo didn't lose his s**t and go over there and whip Chris' ass.  I mean I get it really why he didn't but I hope both he and Javi have taken steps to protect their kids.

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

I can't believe I'm going to say this but...I agree with Kail. There's absolutely no rush! My 2.5 year old toddler is still in diapers, and has zero interest in potty training unless it's just her getting to flush the toilet.

It is very strange that this is a People magazine article!  It's totally normal to have a kid under 3 still in diapers.  Why doesn't People write about her abusive baby daddy, or anything that is actually going on??

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, kaydub said:

I was just going to post the same agreement. I don't get her being criticized about Lux being in diapers. He's TWO. My 4 year old was just potty trained at the start of last summer, when he was 3 and a half, and is still not night trained, so he wears pull ups overnight, but wears underpants all day.

Oh wow, now I don't feel so bad... My daughter refused to even let us potty train her until she was 3 (very close to being 4yrs old)...we tried everything but she would argue and so we gave up for a while. And then we tried again once she was closer to 4 . And at that time she just seemed "ready" and it just clicked within one day and she hasn't turned back since. Not all kids are the same, I was very surprised to hear she was being shamed for having a 2 yr old in diapers...

Edited by MissFeatherbottom
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

Oh wow, now I don't feel so bad... My daughter refused to even let us potty train her until she was 3 (very close to being 4yrs old)...we tried everything but she would argue and so we gave up for a while. And then we tried again once she was closer to 4 . And at that time she just seemed "ready" and it just clicked. within one day and she hasn't turned back since. Not all kids are the same, I was very surprised to hear she was being shamed for having a 2 yr old in diapers...

I have found that 3 - 4 is more common (while under 3, or even closer to 18 months is certainly not unheard of, my niece potty trained just shy of 2 years old), and that because they are older, they understand it more and are more willing to cooperate. A lot more are saying now that we parents let the child decide when they are ready, whatever that age is. 

Edited by kaydub
oops
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5