Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, kaydub said:

I have found that 3 - 4 is more common (while under 3, or even closer to 18 months is certainly not unheard of, my niece potty trained just shy of 2 years old), and that because they are older, they understand it more and are more willing to cooperate. A lot more are saying now that we parents let the child decide when they are ready. 

I trained both my boys a month before they turned 3. They both picked it up in a weekend and have no issues at night. I think the children's willingness to learn the new skill is the key to their success. Of all Kail's faults, an article about a 2 year old still in a diaper is reaching.

• Love 11

Wtf if Chris has been abusive in front of Kails kids then something needs to be done. She needs to have them taken away and they go live with their fathers. How traumatizing for them. She will never quit Chris either. Stop fucking him you moron especially unprotected. What is wrong with these ppl. I rather be alone forever then ever be with a loser like Chris.

• Love 16
22 minutes ago, Marley said:

Wtf if Chris has been abusive in front of Kails kids then something needs to be done. She needs to have them taken away and they go live with their fathers. How traumatizing for them. She will never quit Chris either. Stop fucking him you moron especially unprotected. What is wrong with these ppl. I rather be alone forever then ever be with a loser like Chris.

Did you see the post where he choked her and her dog? No Man is that good in bed to keep around.  Disgusting. Him and her both.  

2 hours ago, Birdee said:

So apparently someone Chris was sleeping with took photos of herself in Chris' room, sent them to Kail and then asked her for money to keep quiet? 

If you go read all the comments (I know it’s a lot) the owner of these messages is posting.  

• Love 7

Kail harassing one of the other fillies in Chris stable. Remember when Kail was a no thug haircut, infinity scarf-wearing, Pinterest perfect suburban mom? Now she is fighting over a guy who has future guest on Jerry Springer written all over him.

Gee, threatening to hit a woman. That's why your dumb ass has a case now because you can't keep your hands to your self.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Kail harassing one of the other fillies in Chris stable. Remember when Kail was a no thug haircut, infinity scarf-wearing, Pinterest perfect suburban mom? Now she is fighting over a guy who has future guest on Jerry Springer written all over him.

Gee, threatening to hit a woman. That's why your dumb ass has a case now because you can't keep your hands to your self.

Already posted the video above.  👍🏻

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Jesus H Christ, I am getting second hand embarassment for both of them. 

• Love 8

You know, I watch Judge Judy and think over the years she's become an out of touch, nasty shrew to some litigants, but when she reads texts on litigants' phones or social media printouts that are in the same vein as these and says, "The world is going to hell," she really does have a point.

Edited by configdotsys
fixed a word
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11

More to a man than a dick. His cock may be made of gold but if the man is no good, then he is no real man. And Chris is a bum and don't understand why women want to fight over some dude who has a protection order against him and went to court to give up his kid. The dude is no good.

• Love 15
7 hours ago, Birdee said:

So apparently someone Chris was sleeping with took photos of herself in Chris' room, sent them to Kail and then asked her for money to keep quiet? 

Why is this chick bragging about fucking him raw? Like, congrats? Hope you don’t get a disease or a baby?

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

Kail is trash.  And the saddest part is, I think this is exactly what she wanted from this entire situation.  People are literally fighting over her.  I can just see her sitting at home glued to her phone, cackling with glee, thinking she is the Queen Bee who “won.”  She is a pathetic excuse for a mom.  She is white trash with money (for now).

• Love 23
4 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Kail is trash.  And the saddest part is, I think this is exactly what she wanted from this entire situation.  People are literally fighting over her.  I can just see her sitting at home glued to her phone, cackling with glee, thinking she is the Queen Bee who “won.”  She is a pathetic excuse for a mom.  She is white trash with money (for now).

Yup--Kail lives for this kind of drama. She's crazy for wanting Chris--but maybe crazy like a fox. She knows this type of trashy situation makes for "good tv" in the reality television genre--so maybe she'll get a spin-off?

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Yup--Kail lives for this kind of drama. She's crazy for wanting Chris--but maybe crazy like a fox. She knows this type of trashy situation makes for "good tv" in the reality television genre--so maybe she'll get a spin-off?

Also, in another sense, living up to "Kail and the chaos". She lives for this chaos and drama that would send me spiraling in anxiety if I were in her place. I really feel sad for her boys.

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, kaydub said:

Also, in another sense, living up to "Kail and the chaos". She lives for this chaos and drama that would send me spiraling in anxiety if I were in her place. I really feel sad for her boys.

I think when she came up with “Kail and the Chaos” she was referring to three boys as the chaos. But she’s the one that brings the chaos, not them. I agree, @kaydub, she gets off on the drama and attention.

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I think when she came up with “Kail and the Chaos” she was referring to three boys as the chaos. But she’s the one that brings the chaos, not them. I agree, @kaydub, she gets off on the drama and attention.

Yeah, I knew she originally put that for her and her 3 boys; probably trying for a brand, like what Chelsea has now. The problem is "Kail and the Chaos" is taking on a whole different meaning now with this whole Chris situation, one that has nothing at all to do with those boys.

What also gets to me is Isaac is getting at that age where he can see these things online, the whole text exchange with his mother that that girl posted; with this broad saying she will spit on the kids ffs - paraphrasing, I don't remember the exact wording and don't wanna read it again; it bothers me when people bring the children into their drama like that.

As has been said many times, Isaac seems to be more sensitive, and kids can be cruel, and I just hope this isn't stuff that is thrown in his face at school. 

• Love 16

This old interview with Dom popped up on my YouTube home page. I hadn't seen it before. It's interesting to hear Dom's take on Kail's relationship with Chris a year and a half ago considering where they are now. I was also struck by how Dom seems waaaaaaaaaaaay too good for Kail in pretty much every way.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I totally admit to being no Kail fan, ever, but I used to give her a small level of respect for being an adequate/decent parent. Not at all in the sense of being a parent I'd give my kid to to raise, but someone whose home life with her kids wasn't a total train wreck and who provided her kids with an average or above-average level of food, clothing, shelter, education, affection, etc. I think she's always been lacking in providing a healthy emotional environment, but, when her kids were younger/fewer, I think she did ok with the resources she was working with.

Though she fucked up a lot, I think she did pretty well with baby-toddler Isaac for an emotionally disturbed teen mom (to be blunt). It was a huge help to her to have the Riveras' support (which I think she still doesn't fully appreciate), but she still deserves credit for not being half as fucked up as she could have been.

She made a lot of mistakes (to put it kindly) in her marriage to Javi that weren't good for Isaac or Lincoln, but I can still generally say that she did at least ok providing a relatively stable environment for the boys and relatively healthy co-parenting relationships with their dads (as far as the kids knew, most of the time).

However, now that her kids are older and she's older, I can't give her a pass on all the shenanigans with Chris. Whether he beat her up in front of Isaac or not, Isaac (who seems very smart, sensitive, and perceptive) and probably even Lincoln have certainly picked up on her deep distress over Chris off-and-on since before Lux was born. One minute she's lovey dovey with Chris and encouraging them to embrace him as their stepdad (basically) and the next she's sobbing over how badly he's treating her, declaring that he's no longer Lux's dad (or something to that effect), cursing his name to any of her hangers-on who will listen, etc., etc. Lather, rinse, repeat.

If there are incidents of domestic violence (probably on both their parts) thrown in there, that would obviously make it all that much worse for the kids. I don't know whether Suzy dealt with domestic violence specifically, but Kail should understand how hard it is on kids to live in situations that are fraught with emotional upheaval, parental distress, fighting, etc., etc. She may tell herself that because she lives in a nice house, as do the kids' dads, that it's all ok, but she should know better.

She puts on airs about being so much more accomplished, classy, smart, and mature than MTV gives her credit for, yet she's neck-deep in this Jerry Springer shit with her 3rd/4th baby daddy (the worst father/partner who's ever knocked her up). I think she sincerely doesn't get how contradictory that is, which is... sad.

This time a million. Just because she has money and a nice house doesn't make it right to chase after a douche who treats her like trash or her beating him up or him beating her up in front of the kids. Be a fucking boss ass bitch and don't put up with that and especially in front of your kids and she needs to quit acting like she's better than everyone because you can take the trash out of the trailer park but no matter how much money she will ever have she is still trashy and doing this shit with Chris has highlighted that over and over. First the cheating with Chris, having his kid, chasing his dick while he is chasing the puss from others, to everything to do with him. She should be setting an example for her sons not having an example made of herself, if that makes sense.

• Love 18
31 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

This time a million. Just because she has money and a nice house doesn't make it right to chase after a douche who treats her like trash or her beating him up or him beating her up in front of the kids. Be a fucking boss ass bitch and don't put up with that and especially in front of your kids and she needs to quit acting like she's better than everyone because you can take the trash out of the trailer park but no matter how much money she will ever have she is still trashy and doing this shit with Chris has highlighted that over and over. First the cheating with Chris, having his kid, chasing his dick while he is chasing the puss from others, to everything to do with him. She should be setting an example for her sons not having an example made of herself, if that makes sense.

The problem with Kail "not putting up" with Chris' shit is that she is as bad or worse than he is. We know that she physically assaulted Javi (and I think Jo as well, though I can't remember a specific incident now). Her drama and emotions with Chris are 100X as intense (by her account) and Chris has done 100X more fucked up things to piss her off. So I have zero doubt that Kail has laid hands on Chris (again, now that I'm remembering the dread cutting incident). It's in her nature and there's no indication that she's done the work to learn different ways of coping with anger/frustration in her relationships.

I wouldn't be surprised if he responded to her physical assault by hitting/pushing/physically restraining her at least once, or if she used that opportunity to accuse him of domestic violence. Again, that's in Kail's nature. She's very devious and manipulative and when she's very angry she's ruthless in her attempts to punish the person she thinks has done her wrong. I 100% CANNOT imagine Chris hitting her without being physically provoked and her just cowering and crying without any attempt to fight back. [I'm absolutely not saying that DV victims aren't sympathetic or credible if they fight back; I'm just saying I don't believe that Kail would be a victim who "did nothing wrong" and was being totally honest about what happened. She accused Jo of assaulting her when he actually did nothing (and maybe she even hit him during that incident?).]

• Love 9
4 hours ago, TheRealT said:

This old interview with Dom popped up on my YouTube home page. I hadn't seen it before. It's interesting to hear Dom's take on Kail's relationship with Chris a year and a half ago considering where they are now. I was also struck by how Dom seems waaaaaaaaaaaay too good for Kail in pretty much every way.

Oh wow. I forgot about Dom.  Good find. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Mkay said:

Ok, so this person is Kail’s friend. She is the Sheneika Chris refers to in his rambling video posted above somewhere.  

25D35DB2-3F94-4FBD-8114-770E2DBFDC89.jpeg

I don't take anyone seriously that can't spell out the fucking words "you" or "you're". Oh, and something new, a word "urself".  I just can't with people these days.

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, Thorkim said:

I don't take anyone seriously that can't spell out the fucking words "you" or "you're". Oh, and something new, a word "urself".  I just can't with people these days.

I hear ya! My fave in that exchange was "tryn". I guess adding that "i" and "g" is just too taxing when you're spouting off. I really miss real words. It's sad to have to look up acronyms and abbreviations regularly.

• Love 14

Am I the only one who has the not great feels about Kail a white girl having 3 x protective orders against her POC baby daddy’s???  1 x Jo, who I do believe we all can agree is a harmless as a gnat.  1 x Javi who is a fame whore, but also gave her military benefits and precluded him from becoming a PO.  And now we have 1 x Chris who she has endlessly pursued.   I honestly can see why “auntie” is pissed at Kail.   Whatever really went down, probably not cool to call the authorities  attention to a POC in your white ass neighborhood.  KAIL.  Especially when YOU provoked it.  And let’s be real. SHE DID.  I’m not sayin....I’m just sayin

• Love 14
18 hours ago, toodywoody said:

PREACH.

How are these boy's going to grow up watching this and not be affected? 

Not only that, she's allegedly bringing another baby into the mess. Over and over, these women have said and done things for an audience that their kids will suffer from. Even the "good" moms like Maci, Chelsea, Cheyenne, and I guess Leah( since kicking the pillses)....the rest are a trainwreck. 

Another example of why I stopped watching years ago, just keep up with the snark. 

• Love 13

It appears that this latest arrest, and one of the ones from October, were for violating the domestic violence protective order that Kail took out on him in the fall of 2019. (As  The Ashley told you last week, Chris was arrested twice in October 2019.)

It does not appear Kail appeared at the hearing on Tuesday. However, court records indicate that Chris’ trial is due to begin on March 9. (Of course, there’s always the chance that Chris will be offered a plea deal for the three offenses.) 

From what The Ashley’s ‘Teen Mom 2’ sources tell her, this whole situation has not been filmed for the upcoming season.

“The producers have definitely tried to get Kail to film about the legal issues and the possible pregnancy story, but her lawyer has shut it down,” one source told The Ashley.

It’s been a busy few weeks for Chris and Kail. Last week, Chris’ aunt posted a sonogram on social media and claimed that it was Kail’s sonogram, and that Kail was pregnant again by Chris. Kail has yet confirm or deny the pregnancy claims, but yesterday, Chris appeared on Instagram Live, telling his followers, “Nobody is pregnant. I don’t know about these rumors you all are hearing about.”

(Of course, Chris has been known to lie or exaggerate the truth online in order to mess with ‘Teen Mom’ fans so The Ashley recommends taking anything he says with a grain of salt.)

In a message posted to Instagram on Monday, Chris seemed remorseful, posting the Tyson Fury quote, “I pray for forgiveness. For help and guidance. To be a better person. For the health of my family. For the world to be a better place.”

The Ashley will update this story when more info is available….or if she can finally obtain Chris’ mug! 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, druzy said:

Kail probably doesn’t want to pursue it anymore.  Is she able to back out once he’s been arrested? I don’t know how all of that works.  

• Love 8
On 1/17/2020 at 6:42 PM, Thorkim said:

Same here. They're out there broadcasting their stupid for the world to see and I briefly consisted resigning today when I put "cannot can't" in an email to my boss.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Kail's crazy was on display for years. He has no one to blame but himself.

Someone said their relationship is so twisted that Kail takes comfort in the fact that  CL can't be with other women while in jail and that she'll probably be the first one to put money on his books. 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8

I'm surprised Jo hasn t gone after custody of Isaac.  Surely a judge would see the type of person Kail is.

I'm not real surprised Javi isn't going after Lincoln.

With that said both dad's could get their sons out of that mess and a nice child support check from Kail each month!

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

Kail probably doesn’t want to pursue it anymore.  Is she able to back out once he’s been arrested? I don’t know how all of that works.  

5 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Kail's crazy was on display for years. He has no one to blame but himself.

Someone said their relationship is so twisted that Kail takes comfort in the fact that  CL can't be with other women while in jail and that she'll probably be the first one to put money on his books. 

2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Kail will no doubt bail Chris out of jail/hire a lawyer for him. 

I fully expect that once Kail calms down and/or Chris manipulates her, either directly or via his family/friends, she will be quick to bail him out/drop the charges/buy him an "I'm sorry" gift/etc., etc. I have no doubt that the only reason she filed for the RO and reported him for "violating" it was to get back at him for not doing what she wanted/give herself some leverage over him during a "rocky patch" in their relationship/possibly cover her ass for an incident where she assaulted him.

If she really is/was pregnant again by him, that would make it even easier to convince her to get him out of jail so they could "comfort each other" over losing their baby or "work on their relationship" in preparation for the new baby. Kail desperately wants to believe that Chris cares about her and that she's different from his other hos, so I can't see her passing up any opportunity to make her fantasy a reality.

IMO, she lied to him to get pregnant with Lux because she thought/hoped that she'd be special as his first baby mama and would be able to position herself above the longtime gf he was with when they first hooked up. That didn't work out in the short term, but I guess maybe he's broken up with that woman now? So, even though he's only moved on to fucking other hos, not being monogamous with Kail, a girl can dream, can't she (I guess?). I guess maybe Kail feels like she's bumped up in the rotation with that chick gone and maybe she thought a second baby would cement/elevate her place even more? Or maybe she wanted to compete with his alleged Baby Mama #2?

All of that to say, I imagine if she really was done with Chris and there was nothing to the pregnancy rumor, she would have just publicly denied it. At minimum, she wants people to think she might be pregnant by him. (which is crazy for someone she got a restraining order against/for an educated, accomplished, sophisticated media professional looking for big opportunities/for a respectable mom of 3/etc.)

• Love 11
2 hours ago, TVjunkie03 said:

While talking on her phone to bone or quail or whatever tf her friends names are about how she “WON” the fight! 

What??  I can't open the link - what was she saying?

eta Bones or Quail 🤣

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

What??  I can't open the link - what was she saying?

eta Bones or Quail 🤣

Lol sorry i was suppose to attach the gif of the car speeding and weaving thru traffic. Someone posted that gif and put “kail on her way to bail Chris out” so I just added my own spin to it lol. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 1/14/2020 at 7:14 PM, configdotsys said:

And how do you get knocked up for a second time by the guy who says he wants to give up the other kid you have with him?

Didn't Kail (who is still trash) say in an episode maybe last season or something that she wanted another kid and Chris would be the father? Maybe I'm dreaming.

In any case, every time I open up the Notification window here and see that 15 people responded in the Kail thread (or any other relatively dormant thread for that matter) I know it's going to be something. She is just beyond words. 

She’s been very vocal and open about her desire for another child...even talked about going to a sperm bank at one point. I don’t understand her need for another kid that will be like the other ones she has...no nuclear family, constant wars with their fathers, child support court battles...she’s just exhausting. Add to the dysfunction her own mental health struggles that she refuses to address and her fights with other Teen Mom co stars and it’s just a big ball of crazy. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11