Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Not to be that asshole, but Kail is not at all pretty enough nor agreeable enough to snatch a wealthy older guy, especially not with soon to be four  children. 

I disagree. Also define “older”- there are a number of 50/60 something men that would like 30 something vagina that didn’t intellectually challenged them or require much. But she would run them off with her bad attitude sooner rather than later. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I disagree. Also define “older”- there are a number of 50/60 something men that would like 30 something vagina that didn’t intellectually challenged them or require much. But she would run them off with her bad attitude sooner rather than later. 

Kail is such a drama llama and high maintenance, I can’t imagine any one staying with her for the long haul. What does she bring to the table?

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Kail is such a drama llama and high maintenance, I can’t imagine any one staying with her for the long haul. What does she bring to the table?

Oh yes I agree that she’s so nasty no one would stay for the long haul. 

But she’s still a relatively young heterosexual white woman. That means something in the heteronormative market place to at least get a guy of some means interested. Then they would leave cause she’s evil. 🤣

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

@Scarlett45, you’re right, I shouldn’t underestimate the stupidity of people. 

I didn’t assume the guy would be nice or an upstanding person. Even Jo who was a teen saw through her pretty quickly, Javi got her number too (and he was pretty young when they married). Any grown man would know better- that her personality wasn’t stellar. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Since Kailyn likes men of color, she would clean up her potty mouth, dress in clothes the right size, stop spending money on Chris/ entertaining him, and land a 40 something divorced black/Latino Doctor or Lawyer who didn’t want any more kids (Or kids at all) but wanted a white wife.

Trust there are a lot of men in that position out there, but Kailyn can only trade on being white so far. She needs to be somewhat respectable and have a PLEASANT ATTITUDE to attract any man of quality. 

54 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I didn’t assume the guy would be nice or an upstanding person. Even Jo who was a teen saw through her pretty quickly, Javi got her number too (and he was pretty young when they married). Any grown man would know better- that her personality wasn’t stellar. 

LOL. I agree that it could be possible for Kail (on paper) to find a well-heeled man of color* who would be interested in marrying/supporting her (and even some/all of her kids), but I agree that her personality/"kaos" would be major impediments. I think she'd have a pretty hard time snagging a doctor or high-end lawyer (a lawyer/judge would have to consider how it might affect his career if she accused him of domestic violence [or even if he accused her]).

I actually think that type of dude might be more inclined to go for Kail if he wanted kids, since he might be enchanted by her blonde/blue-eyed DNA and/or by the thought of his kid(s) having siblings who were also "mixed." But Kail is hardly good baby mama material for someone who's educated and has a good career. She would be an embarrassment at fancy private schools, the gated community neighborhood association, with his family, at his job, with his friends, etc., etc. I feel like some younger guys might be blinded enough by Kail's whiteness and "charm" to overlook that stuff, but, generally, an older, financially successful guy would want a partner who was much lower-maintenance and/or much less baggaged. She's going to have four kids, all of whom are still pretty young. And she will most likely have ongoing drama with at least one baby daddy.

And Kail doesn't strike me as a domestic goddess type. What middle-aged guy with money is looking for a partner with a sour disposition, a super complicated life, and 4+ kids who doesn't cook, clean, decorate, entertain, etc. particularly well? And who will be an asshole to his family and friends (and him)? I don't see it.

*or a white man, but I get what you're saying about a certain type and I think that, statistically, she'd be more likely to attract a MOC with a high income/educational level than a similar white man

• Love 9

Lol I just don’t see Kail attracting some rich doctor or lawyer. If she got with someone older it would probably be some sleazy older guy who owns some store that has questionable business practices and in order to keep Ksil happy he over extends his credit or whatever. Or maybe a lawyer like Saul Goodman lol.

Yes ppl are stupid but what reason would a well educated good guy have to get with Kail.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, dariafan said:

Even if she met someone , she would screw it up the minute Chris sent a “ u up?” Text 

Lol She doesn’t get the “hey big head” text, that’s for his girlfriend/other bm. She just gets the “u up?” 

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, druzy said:

Chris is going to therapy and and says his therapist keeps him sane. 

image.png.598c0f0d3f823d2512ff2c0e7baa6c31.png

This guy graduated from college and has a degree? His therapist keeps him sain?  What do young people actually learn in school? 

When my daughter was in college, she had a friend a year or two ahead of her. This young woman was studying for her masters in mathematics and already had a BA in business. Halloween was coming up and this group of friends were trying to decide on costumes. This college educated, masters candidate wanted to be a peacock on Halloween and was looking for a costume online. She asked me if a peacock was an insect or a bird. I was so stunned, I couldn't answer and just walked out of the room.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Excuse me! These people are delusional! Do they forget how Kail bitched when Lauren was listed as a contact person for one of Lincoln's sports team?

She went on to say Lauren called her a twat.  Trust me, I’ve called Kail worse.  😆 I’ve been reading that thread.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Kail can afford to pay someone to help her. Lauren and Vee got their own lives. Not like Kail will offer to help them. 

Yeah, Kail publicly vowed not to acknowledge Lauren's existence (because Lauren sent Javi a text calling Kail some pejorative name). And Lauren isn't even with Javi anymore, so why should she (essentially) run errands for Kail? And would Kail even allow Lauren to take Lincoln anywhere? Isn't she invested in painting Lauren as a bad person? Couldn't Kail ask another parent on Isaac's or Lincoln's team to give her kid a ride to the game? (Or has she burned all her bridges with parents on both teams already?)

• Love 9
3 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

K has an assistant? 

Her friend Kristen. The short girl who has been on a few episodes. 

2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah, Kail publicly vowed not to acknowledge Lauren's existence (because Lauren sent Javi a text calling Kail some pejorative name). And Lauren isn't even with Javi anymore, so why should she (essentially) run errands for Kail? And would Kail even allow Lauren to take Lincoln anywhere? Isn't she invested in painting Lauren as a bad person? Couldn't Kail ask another parent on Isaac's or Lincoln's team to give her kid a ride to the game? (Or has she burned all her bridges with parents on both teams already?)

Lauren is with Javi. They have posted pictures together but I can’t stand his face so..... I haven’t really bothered to post or look. Hahaha Javi is gone for 5 weeks with the Air Force and Lauren had Lincoln yesterday and today.  I’m assuming the visits are still continuing as if Javi were there. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Lauren is with Javi. They have posted pictures together but I can’t stand his face so..... I haven’t really bothered to post or look. Hahaha Javi is gone for 5 weeks with the Air Force and Lauren had Lincoln yesterday and today.  I’m assuming the visits are still continuing as if Javi were there.

Thanks for the update. I only follow these people on this thread, so I guess I miss a lot of the back and forth with their relationships. Last I heard, Javi and Lauren got engaged, then broke up.

Even if Lauren is with Javi, I would 100% understand if she didn't want to do anything with Lincoln that required her to deal with Kail on her own. Kail has been really nasty to and about Lauren and she has a history of extreme messiness, up to and including violence. I don't think Kail would physically attack Lauren at Lincoln's soccer game, but still. Why deal with that aggravation/risk at all? Even if everything went smoothly, Kail would totally rag on Lauren for wearing sweats, not curtsying properly before Queen Kail, being one minute late or early, etc., etc. Kail can have one of her hangers-on take Lincoln to/from the game or pay someone to do it.

• Love 10

OMG, Lincoln is SO freaking adorable.

Lauren may or may not be willing to help, but I suspect the point is moot as Kail would never actually ask her. No way is she going to do anything that makes Lauren look good. She will drive all around town, or worse yet, make her kid miss practice before she will give Lauren anything to brag about.

• Love 12

Kail should name the baby Gary. Don’t see that name used anymore. Or Norbert.

10 hours ago, Mkay said:

I don’t have cable. Haven’t watched in years. Have no clue who Kristen is. Someone Kail uses well at least Kristen gets paid.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Excuse me! These people are delusional! Do they forget how Kail bitched when Lauren was listed as a contact person for one of Lincoln's sports team?

I saw this on Instagram, tmmamadrama(?) posted about it, and Kail even hoped into the comment section and said she wasn't complaining about it, after all the comments started about stopping the complaining and just ask Lauren for help.

• Love 3
On 2/7/2020 at 7:23 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Since Kailyn likes men of color, she would clean up her potty mouth, dress in clothes the right size, stop spending money on Chris/ entertaining him, and land a 40 something divorced black/Latino Doctor or Lawyer who didn’t want any more kids (Or kids at all) but wanted a white wife.

Trust there are a lot of men in that position out there, but Kailyn can only trade on being white so far. She needs to be somewhat respectable and have a PLEASANT ATTITUDE to attract any man of quality. 

No black doctor or lawyer would marry that ho who you cannot take to fundraisers and other professional social events. They wouldn't fuck her with Chris's dick! And they sure as hell wouldn't want some trashy girl with four children and three baby daddies. No, ma'am.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

I agree- I can't see anyone, with anything to bring to the table, choosing her. The only people she'll attract are fellow drama llamas and people who think reality TV stardom is aspirational.

She is just way too trashy, way too unpredictable, and way too quick to use a domestic violence charge as a means to an end.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Mkay said:

You are welcome.  She just posted this. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, LBS said:

She just confirmed that she is having a baby boy.   It's in InTouch and on her IG page.   Sigh.... 

Great. So now baby number 5 is going to happen, isn't it? I was actually hoping for a girl for a few reasons. First, maybe she'd stop procreating, which needs to have already happened. Second, maybe Soapy would get a haircut because I'm convinced she wishes Lux was a girl and that's why she never cuts his hair. Third, the idea of a shiddy little teenager who is just like her that Kail would have to deal with in 15 years is REALLY funny.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Great. So now baby number 5 is going to happen, isn't it? I was actually hoping for a girl for a few reasons. First, maybe she'd stop procreating, which needs to have already happened. Second, maybe Soapy would get a haircut because I'm convinced she wishes Lux was a girl and that's why she never cuts his hair. Third, the idea of a shiddy little teenager who is just like her that Kail would have to deal with in 15 years is REALLY funny.

I think Baby #5 was inevitable, regardless of how her "relationship" with Chris progressed or whatever else. It seems that having babies has become part of Kail's pathology(ies). She would have the world believe that she's a smart, ambitious young woman who managed to get herself on a path to personal/professional/educational/intellectual success despite her hardships and challenges earlier in life. But that's not really true.

I think Baby #5 (and #6, or more) are inevitable because if Kail's fantasy of marrying Chris and living happily ever after with him happened (which, LOL, but, stay with me), she'd want to have more kids in order to a) finally have a kid by the Love of Her Life while they're Married, b) have a girl, c) prove to everyone how happy they are, d) further lock Chris down, etc., etc.

If Chris finally dumps her in a way that she has to accept, she will want to have a baby with the next guy to a) try to make Chris jealous so he'll try to get her back, b) get some sucker on the hook for child support and whatever else she can bleed him for (someone will have to help her support Chris' kids), c) prove to the world that she's over Chris and that her new relationship is real, etc., etc.

Or whatever. She'll find a reason. I think Kail likes being pregnant/having babies because of the attention/sympathy/control it gains for her and because babies are completely controllable and can easily be used as props to make her look sympathetic, "normal," loving, etc., etc. As her older kids transition from unquestioning little kids to surly pre-teens/teens, I would expect her to be even more eager to start fresh with babies who haven't lived through her "kaos" and are completely uncritical.

• Love 13

Lincoln looks fed up already.  Seriously.  Who was the gender reveal for? Everyone already knew.  🤦🏻‍♀️ Her sons, Chris, his dad, his aunt, Vee, Javi and Jo.  Everyone knew.  

• Love 13

By the time all of Isaac, Lincoln, Lux, and the new babies' various biological parents are 40, how many more half-sibs do you think they will have?   

Nothing against half-sibs (or step-sibs)...  but all these folks are fairly young and odds are they will not only have more kids, but potentially more partners between now and then.

• Love 13

Is she "with" Chris now? I would find it weird to be having gender reveal parties and whatnot for a kid conceived with a guy I had a restraining order against. I would understand more if it were her first, or maybe even 2nd, kid and she was just excited and wanted to do all the "baby things," but it makes no sense to me in this context. What is her official line on the whole situation? "Chris is the biological father of my my unborn child, but he's a horrible person and I don't want him around me or Lux and he's not Lux's dad anymore. (Well, he's Lux's bio dad and the bio dad of my unborn child, but that's as far as that goes! I changed Lux's last name from Chris's and he can forget this new baby having his name! (Unless he makes up to me in time. He should at least appreciate that I bailed him out of jail gave his aunt the money to bail him out (after I had him arrested)!)

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Is she "with" Chris now? I would find it weird to be having gender reveal parties and whatnot for a kid conceived with a guy I had a restraining order against. I would understand more if it were her first, or maybe even 2nd, kid and she was just excited and wanted to do all the "baby things," but it makes no sense to me in this context. What is her official line on the whole situation? "Chris is the biological father of my my unborn child, but he's a horrible person and I don't want him around me or Lux and he's not Lux's dad anymore. (Well, he's Lux's bio dad and the bio dad of my unborn child, but that's as far as that goes! I changed Lux's last name from Chris's and he can forget this new baby having his name! (Unless he makes up to me in time. He should at least appreciate that I bailed him out of jail gave his aunt the money to bail him out (after I had him arrested)!)

Yup. There is no doubt in my mind she bailed him out and dropped the restraining order. Because she jumped all over someone only days later when they talked about her “baby dad.” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

Yup. There is no doubt in my mind she bailed him out and dropped the restraining order. Because she jumped all over someone only days later when they talked about her “baby dad.” 🤦🏻‍♀️

This disturbs me the most. Kailyn has accused both Jo and Javi of domestic violence- which was proven unfounded. I can see she and Chris being violent towards each other and the boys having to witness that. 

13 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

By the time all of Isaac, Lincoln, Lux, and the new babies' various biological parents are 40, how many more half-sibs do you think they will have?   

Nothing against half-sibs (or step-sibs)...  but all these folks are fairly young and odds are they will not only have more kids, but potentially more partners between now and then.

Jo & Vee may have one more or just be done. They do a lot to raise Issac and Vee has a daughter, they might be happy with one of each. I can see Javi stopping at 2 or having one more if he doesn’t stay with Lauren. 

Kailyn is the wild card. If this fetus is a boy she will keep going- and she’s got a decade plus of fertility left. I can see her with 5 kids. And Chris will have a dozen kids by the time erectile dysfunction hits him. 

Edited to add- this baby is a boy!(I saw the photo). Yup Kailyn is going to have at least 5kids. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

I'm just going to go on the record and say I will be truly surprised if Javi and Lauren are still together in 15 years. With infidelity so early on in a relationship, it doesn't bode well for the future, IMO. 

No it doesn’t. I don’t think they will be together, but it’s possible.

A lot of people will just stay together even with cheating and general incompatibility if they have kids together. Also- yes Javi was absolutely wrong for cheating, but in the grand scheme of things there are many women who would take a Javi with a wondering eye than be alone. (a big problem I’m just saying it’s common)

Especially since he is an upstanding dude otherwise (no drugs, no drinking, no violence or verbal abuse) and is devoted to being a caregiver for his kids and Issac as well. I see Javi leaving Lauren before the other way around- she knew she was his 3rd choice who just happened to become pregnant while he was fucking Brianna on the regular and messing with Kailyn🙄

• Useful 1
  • Love 6