Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

So when Chris was charged/arrested for domestic violence, did that coincide with when Kail told him she was pregnant? If so, I feel sorry for the child-to-be. Imagine finding out that not only did your mother consider aborting you, but that your father was less than thrilled when he found out about you.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Jesus Christ Leah on a cracker. It’s probably a girl. Let’s name her shall we.

Gunnar Rhea 

Christmas Lou

Piggy Lou 

Oopsie 

Measles 

Tetanus 

Polio

All of these work for girl or boy  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I can't blame her for going to law school -- in the long run, it'll be a lot cheaper for her when she can file all the child support and restraining orders herself. 

This is just gross. Having another one with a douche who just tried to cut off his parental rights with Tattoo. Wth is this twit thinking.  I hope this one is a girl because she is going to give it to Karl worse then Karl did with Susie.

• Love 11
55 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Her books were ghost-written, a bachelor's is bare minimum for someone who makes 6 figures having her life filmed 3 days a month and only has her kids half the time. Let's see,  anyone can have a podcast pretty much and headed to law school??? When and where? Also, I would love to see her try to bring Un-vaxx 1 and Un-vaxx 2 to a law school class. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
5 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Thank you! Not only that, but it's common knowledge that Chris Lopez dick is community property. Does she have enough sense to want to protect herself from STD's.  There are drug-resisitant strains of gonorrhea being passed around for Christ sake! 

No.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

There is no way K will finish law school/pass the bar. It’s hard work. 

She might go but will drop out.

Yeah, I'd be impressed if Kail even got admitted to law school and completed one or two semesters.

One of the reasons I'm so gobsmacked at her stupidity going in for Baby #4 is that she should realize how hard/time-consuming it is to take care of a kid, especially a baby. Especially when the kid's dad is only intermittently involved (versus the kid being at Daddy's house 50%+ of the time).

Seriously, what is she thinking? That Chris will suddenly become a great partner and dad, when he has failed to do that for years? That even though Lux (apparently) wasn't a good enough offspring to make him love her or commit to being a good dad, that, somehow, ChrisBaby#2 will accomplish all of that? Why? How?

It's just so dumb. And in combination with her getting a restraining order and getting him arrested and so on, it's just beyond trashy and embarrassing.

I could even see a chick with Kail's background/mental illness(es) just wanting however many kids and scheming/planning to have them with guy(s) she wasn't necessarily planning to spend the rest of her life with. But I'd respect her more if she did so with some thought to how the baby daddy(ies) would take care of the kids. She could have had at least 2 more kids with Javi by now (even if she divorced Javi when she did) and at least that would be 2-3 kids by the same dad, a guy who would care about them and take care of them.

Instead, she's elected to complicate her life by adding a baby daddy to the mix, a guy who isn't nice, cooperative, responsible, and financially supportive like Jo and Javi AND to have a second kid by him. It makes no sense. She was sooooo pragmatic and calculating with conceiving her first two kids and sooooo stupid and irrational with conceiving the second two. It's sad for the kids.

And it's sad for Kail. Even with her mental illness(es), she could have gone to law school/done whatever if she only had Isaac and Lincoln, who would be with their dads half (or more of) the time. She could have done whatever she wanted and fucked whomever she wanted. She could even have had her tumultuous relationship with Chris (without kids). But she fucked it up with the trap baby, trying to turn Chris into dad/stepdad material, etc. It just shows how stupid she is.

• Love 18

First off...has she even applied to a law school? I have two brothers that went to law school and it’s hard to get into...having a communications degree from Delaware State isn’t exactly Ivy League. Law school is tough...lots of classes that are very challenging and briefs to prepare for mock trials. How the hell is she going to accomplish this with a newborn and three other young children at home and no partner to help out? 

This is just crazy and delusional. And really MTV...the premise of this show is to discourage young girls from having children before they are prepared to handle the responsibility of being a parent. Instead, this show is now an advertisement for young single women to have multiple children without a full time or any partner for that matter...in fact, stay on the show long enough and you can parlay your notoriety as an unwed single mother into lucrative business opportunities. Honestly, Kailyn seems to have some sort of disorder...a fourth child without a father in her/his life on a regular basis is just pure trashiness. I read she’s talking about having a fifth child at some point. There’s something wrong with her besides being a bipolar mess.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Adiba said:

So when Chris was charged/arrested for domestic violence, did that coincide with when Kail told him she was pregnant? If so, I feel sorry for the child-to-be. Imagine finding out that not only did your mother consider aborting you, but that your father was less than thrilled when he found out about you.

Also, imagine when your sixth grade son's friends figure out how to follow you on twitter and they can tell him how his mom gets it doggy style. And he can go home and ask what they're talking about. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah, I'd be impressed if Kail even got admitted to law school and completed one or two semesters.

The absolute furthest I could see her getting was taking the LSAT. It costs money, but I think anyone can register for it, and some people are naturally good test takers. I took a practice LSAT once just for funsies and actually scored pretty high. I'm not a genius but I am pretty good at tests like this. It isn't impossible to me that Kail is the same and could actually score high enough to be a candidate for law school. I mean, she's not getting into the Ivy Leagues or even state schools, she'd have to go somewhere where the standards are more based on whether you could pay the tuition, but it's not impossible.

That said, even schools with lower standards will still expect you to write essays, submit letters of recommendation, etc. Kail will lose interest and fail to follow through on all of that.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Kail is actually dumber than she was when she was a teenager. I believe that she got pregnant with Isaac on purpose to give herself access to Jo's cushy (to her) life at the time and, obviously, she purposely conceived Lincoln to cement her relationship with Javi (and his benefits/salary). Those choices weren't admirable, but they were pragmatic.

Then she tricked Chris into knocking her up (when she should have known that it wouldn't improve her financial situation or lead to a fairy tale romance). He turned out to be a shitty dad/baby daddy/"boyfriend" for 2+ years (while she had first-hand experience of TWO good dads/baby daddies), but she decided to double down on the "maybe if I have his baby it will make him love me" strategy. PATHETIC.

Yeah, Kail would have done well in medieval times, when getting married and pregnant was an economic strategy and everyone knew it. And you know what? It did work for her. Even without Teen Mom 2, both pregnancies with Isaac and Lincoln put her in more advantageous positions financially. 

I will argue though that Chris was not "tricked" into knocking her up. Chris is just a useless person who figures the odds of him being held personally accountable for a child (he has no job, no wages to garnish, no assets to claim, probably has shitty credit) don't outweigh the benefits of having unprotected sex for 90 seconds. Multiple times. Loser.

• Love 15

Okay so Chris is the dad. I wasn’t sure. Kailyn is like a lot of stupid women who thinks their vagina is special and multiple kids will make a guy stay. However most I’ve these women don’t have 3 different baby daddies and are gainfully employed in actual careers and can be nice to people. 

Kailyn would be in a much better social position if her kids with Chris were her ONLY kids and she had a full time career. But that’s not the case. Kailyn would be in a better position if she had not had Lux and just tried to raise Issac and Lincoln. But Lux is here now. She just keeps making bad decision after bad decision. Issac is going to end up helping her raise these little ones I can see it now (he just has a kind nurturing spirit). 

I just hope Chris doesn’t give her something she cannot get rid of and destroy her health for the kids sake. She’s an idiot. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Also, imagine when your sixth grade son's friends figure out how to follow you on twitter and they can tell him how his mom gets it doggy style. And he can go home and ask what they're talking about. 

Thanks to internet/iPhone Isaac will quickly learn what’s doggy style

• Love 1

Why did we need to know it was on the kitchen counter? These two fuckers are not 16 bragging to their friends. How did that conversation come about,  hey let's have another kid, oh my bad, I don't want the first one, let's go to court then you put a restraining order on me. 

Fucking grow up. Accept responsibility, get a real job and support your kids. Instead of walking around doing posts and sounding high as fuck or working on yourself. Yeah dude you need to work on yourself as a human being and a dad. Life isn't just a fuck party. Grow the fuck up. That is why she loves him, he is as petty and immature as her. Fucking trash both of them for bringing one kid and now another into a fucked up situation that they both thrive on.

• Love 23

I think I've mentioned before that I'm an attorney - I didn't go to an Ivy but it was a top 25 school at least when I was there 20+ years ago.  There are lots of less than stellar law schools, so I'm sure she could get in somewhere.  But I don't know how she would do the work, especially with two very young kids and four kids total to keep up with.  There is a TON of reading involved.  So much that my Type A self still has nightmares about showing up to class without having done the reading and getting called on and not having a clue what the answers are.

If she did manage to graduate she would eventually have to pass a bar if she ever wanted to practice, which again I can't see her doing.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
18 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I think I've mentioned before that I'm an attorney - I didn't go to an Ivy but it was a top 25 school at least when I was there 20+ years ago.  There are lots of less than stellar law schools, so I'm sure she could get in somewhere.  But I don't know how she would do the work, especially with two very young kids and four kids total to keep up with.  There is a TON of reading involved.  So much that my Type A self still has nightmares about showing up to class without having done the reading and getting called on and not having a clue what the answers are.

If she did manage to graduate she would eventually have to pass a bar if she ever wanted to practice, which again I can't see her doing.

I’m a lawyer who graduated from a top 10 law school and yes I remember those nightmares!!!

Kailyn never finishes anything, besides pregnancies. I don’t see her going to law school. Okay she did finally get her BA SUPPOSEDLY🧐. Did we see a diploma?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
22 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I’m a lawyer who graduated from a top 10 law school and yes I remember those nightmares!!!

Kailyn never finishes anything, besides pregnancies. I don’t see her going to law school. Okay she did finally get her BA SUPPOSEDLY🧐. Did we see a diploma?

I'm a little suspicious of that myself, but supposedly some eagle eye viewer spotted the degree hanging in her house. And it wasn't like, the focal point of her instagram post- she was posting about something else and someone happened to notice it in the background. I don't think an argument could be made that she was ostensibly posting about one thing in a way that showed the degree- it was really hard to see and not something you'd notice if not pointed out first. So, unless she just has a fake degree hanging on her wall that she has never bothered to show off, it probably is legit.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

I think she does have a BA

Her B.A.is in Communications...the easiest major to have besides a major in Physical Education. Ideally, a major in Political Science or any pre law courses would be be beneficial to applying to law school...none of which she has. I'm sorry but this delusional idea of going to law school whilst being pregnant with a fourth child and an absent baby daddy is just ridiculous and part of her inflated ego. How is her Pothead Hair Care line going? Apparently her podcast is no longer running so what the hell...I'll go to law school!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Buying a house is such a hassle (the paperwork, the banks, etc), why would you subject yourself to it often if you didn't have to?

Wait ANOTHER HOUSE? These people move more often than I buy brooms. Omg. 

I do stand corrected- Kailyn got her BA. Why doesn’t she use her degree and work on her podcast? Have different hosts and get advertisers? That’s a great jig for a single Mom and can create passive income. 

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Her B.A.is in Communications...the easiest major to have besides a major in Physical Education. Ideally, a major in Political Science or any pre law courses would be be beneficial to applying to law school...none of which she has. I'm sorry but this delusional idea of going to law school whilst being pregnant with a fourth child and an absent baby daddy is just ridiculous and part of her inflated ego. How is her Pothead Hair Care line going? Apparently her podcast is no longer running so what the hell...I'll go to law school!

I had a couple friends who couldn't commit to a major or took classes just because they thought the classes sounded interesting, despite it not being a part of a standard curriculum for a specific major. Communications was the only "official" major (not counting General Studies) that was broad enough to basically encompass just about every class offered.

1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Wait ANOTHER HOUSE? These people move more often than I buy brooms. Omg. 

I do stand corrected- Kailyn got her BA. Why doesn’t she use her degree and work on her podcast? Have different hosts and get advertisers? That’s a great jig for a single Mom and can create passive income. 

She just wants a post grad degree because she thinks it will make her look smart and accomplished. I am sure she has no interest in actually practicing law. At the end of the day, Kail cares deeply about being perceived as white trash. I mean, it doesn't stop her from acting like it, but I imagine she thinks having an advanced degree will somehow cancel out all her low class behavior.

• Love 9

Kail is starting a new podcast with her friend Becky. Don't worry- she will still be co-hosting that other podcast. Shouldn't she be studying for the LSAT? 🙄

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 4
12 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I had a couple friends who couldn't commit to a major or took classes just because they thought the classes sounded interesting, despite it not being a part of a standard curriculum for a specific major. Communications was the only "official" major (not counting General Studies) that was broad enough to basically encompass just about every class offered.

She just wants a post grad degree because she thinks it will make her look smart and accomplished. I am sure she has no interest in actually practicing law. At the end of the day, Kail cares deeply about being perceived as white trash. I mean, it doesn't stop her from acting like it, but I imagine she thinks having an advanced degree will somehow cancel out all her low class behavior.

I have two kids that majored in Communications in college...both were intellectually lazy and chose the the major that was the easiest one to major in...they both told me and my husband this! In reality, both should have been Marketing majors since one went into advertising and the other one actually has marketing career now. At the time they both viewed any kind of business degree as "too much work"....oy vey...luckily our middle child displayed interest in taking difficult courses and majored in Criminal Justice and then went on to get a Masters in Geographic Sciences. My point is that Kail seems to think that since she was able to get her diploma while being a single mother of two there is no reason for her not to be able to tackle law school with four children...going to law school is not the same as getting an undergrad degree in Communications...there's nothing wrong with that as a major but it is not the same as a law school curriculum and the grind of studying and taking exams at a bonafide law school while parenting four children without a live in partner.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Has Kail said anything even semi-serious about going to law school? I thought it was just something she said she wanted to do someday, like she talks about being a TV host or whatever? Has she so much as posted a picture of an LSAT guide or anything? If she's claiming to be preparing to go to law school, that's complete bullshit (and totally unrealistic).

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Has Kail said anything even semi-serious about going to law school? I thought it was just something she said she wanted to do someday, like she talks about being a TV host or whatever? Has she so much as posted a picture of an LSAT guide or anything? If she's claiming to be preparing to go to law school, that's complete bullshit (and totally unrealistic).

I think @Mkay or @druzy posted a twitter or instagram post where someone was mocking Kail for not accomplishing anything, and she wrote something like, I've published bestsellers, I have a podcast, and I'm going to law school" or something like that.

ETA: My guess is her "prep" was her googling LSAT sample questions, and being like, I knew the answers. I could pass the LSAT! I guess I'm going to law school!

ETA again: I actually think Kail is somewhat book smart. And once upon a time, she was actually pretty ambitious. Years of TM2 money has made her incredibly lazy. She probably thinks applying to law school is like a quick online application- like what you'd do to get approved for a credit card or something.  Even if she had a good LSAT score, and acceptable transcripts (which even a mediocre law school is going to side-eye poor grades and multiple incompletes), I would imagine just the application  process would get dull enough for her to quit early on.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I think @Mkay or @druzy posted a twitter or instagram post where someone was mocking Kail for not accomplishing anything, and she wrote something like, I've published bestsellers, I have a podcast, and I'm going to law school" or something like that.

ETA: My guess is her "prep" was her googling LSAT sample questions, and being like, I knew the answers. I could pass the LSAT! I guess I'm going to law school!

I figure she is one of those who is a “I like to argue, I’d make a good attorney.”  Har dee har har.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

I'm a little suspicious of that myself, but supposedly some eagle eye viewer spotted the degree hanging in her house. And it wasn't like, the focal point of her instagram post- she was posting about something else and someone happened to notice it in the background. I don't think an argument could be made that she was ostensibly posting about one thing in a way that showed the degree- it was really hard to see and not something you'd notice if not pointed out first. So, unless she just has a fake degree hanging on her wall that she has never bothered to show off, it probably is legit.

That was me.  I’ll see if I can find it. 

• Useful 2

Just for the Hell of it, I Googled Delaware law schools.  Apparently there is only one, appropriately named Delaware Law School.  It is affiliated with Widener University, a private institution, so it isn't inexpensive and seems very legit even though it is not "first tier" according to USNWR.

I'd file this alongside Farrah's list of schools she's "heading to."

I think Kail also hinted that she was going to pursue an MBA as well as nursing school.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Yes.  She posted a pic of her studying on the plane. It’s on here quite a few pages back. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

ETA again: I actually think Kail is somewhat book smart. And once upon a time, she was actually pretty ambitious. Years of TM2 money has made her incredibly lazy.

I agree. Kailyn has a high IQ. She also has a strong survival instinct the other girls just don’t have. But I think the very easy TM2 money destroyed her ambition and allowed her to indulge her WORST traits and not work with her BEST traits. I think if the show had just made her a little money, a chance to finish school and get a modest home, she would be in a much better place now mentally and emotionally. 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Tatum said:

I will argue though that Chris was not "tricked" into knocking her up. Chris is just a useless person who figures the odds of him being held personally accountable for a child (he has no job, no wages to garnish, no assets to claim, probably has shitty credit) don't outweigh the benefits of having unprotected sex for 90 seconds. Multiple times. Loser.

I just said "tricked" because Kail lied to him and told him that she was infertile, so they didn't need to use birth control. I think she's dropped that nonsense now though. Is she claiming that this is Miracle Baby #2?

1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

I figure she is one of those who is a “I like to argue, I’d make a good attorney.”  Har dee har har.  

Yes. I think she also likes telling people she's going to be a lawyer because it sounds fancy and prestigious. "I'm going to get a master's in public health (or whatever)" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

55 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Just for the Hell of it, I Googled Delaware law schools.  Apparently there is only one, appropriately named Delaware Law School.  It is affiliated with Widener University, a private institution, so it isn't inexpensive and seems very legit even though it is not "first tier" according to USNWR.

I'd file this alongside Farrah's list of schools she's "heading to."

I think Kail also hinted that she was going to pursue an MBA and also nursing school.

My ex-stepmom (not a smart woman) graduated from Widener Law, but she couldn't pass the DE bar, which is/was supposedly particularly difficult. She did pass the PA bar eventually.

53 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Yes.  She posted a pic of her studying on the plane. It’s on her quite a few pages back. 

I still call bullshit. What has she done to prepare for law school besides (allegedly) studying for the LSAT on her own? If she were seriously in the process of applying, she'd need to be doing a lot more.

14 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I agree. Kailyn has a high IQ. She also has a strong survival instinct the other girls just don’t have. But I think the very easy TM2 money destroyed her ambition and allowed her to indulge her WORST traits and not work with her BEST traits. I think if the show had just made her a little money, a chance to finish school and get a modest home, she would be in a much better place now mentally and emotionally. 

ITA about the MTV money actually fucking her up. Without MTV, she probably would have had more or less the same trajectory with Jo and Javi, using them to support her and kids while she went to school and started a career and/or traded up to a third baby daddy with more money than Javi.

• Love 13