Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

There is nothing wrong in not putting up a tree in my opinion. She didn’t want to that’s a good reason. 

Yeah I agree. I personally love Christmas and decorate my entire house just for me, but if she didn’t want to that I understand. The boys weren’t deprived, they went to their Dads’ (besides Lux who’s still too little to really get it, and ask for decorations). Kailyn is a lot of things but she’s not out to hurt her sons. If her boys asked for a tree, I think she’d buy one. 

11 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Maybe she is not Christian/religious?

For the majority of the North American population Christmas isn’t only a religious holiday any more. Almost everyone I know celebrates Christmas in some capacity (Christian or not) especially if they have small kids at home. Of course Kailyn has every right not to celebrate but I don’t think religion is the reason. 

I think Kailyn is sad because without the boys she has no where to go on Christmas. It’s true many people aren’t born into large loving extended families-But for most people I know, they have healthy emotionally intimately relationships with SOMEONE who knowing they didn’t have their kids would invite them over for a holiday meal and gift exchange. Kailyn doesn’t have that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I know that is Becky of the top knot, but what happened and why is she confused?

I’m confused on which one is her. At first I thought maybe she was confused because the two women were pretty.  Then I read the comments and was like Holy Crap one of them is her.  Then more confusion on which one.  And if she’s the blonde is it a wig?

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6

I'm not sure which was one is her, but I think what "happened" is she got herself a Kardashian makeover? It seems like most of the comments have to do with her appearance. Or maybe she got some form of plastic surgery?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

"Come ring in the NEW YEAR with Dallas Life at Bar 3606 Tuesday Dec 31st, hosted by Dallas Life with special guest Dj Tino Cochino & host Javi Marroquin! Pre-sale tickets are now available, VIP tables will be SOLD OUT. For more info text or call 214-433-9714 or 214-476-0683. Hope to see all our friends, family and supporters throughout the years celebrate new beginnings with us! -DallasLife"

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nye-2020-at-bar-3606-with-dallas-life-tickets-86186101951

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8

Seriously, is there anyone who'd be like, "Wow, Javi from Teen Mom 2 is hosting this NYE party! I totally have to go! I'm going to contact all of my friends who are fellow Javi fans and arrange a party! How amazing would it be if we could meet Javi in person?! Even if we don't get to meet him, it will be great to see him hosting the party. He's so entertaining and charismatic!"

Maybe in Bumblefuck, Wyoming, but I would think there would be at least 25 better things to do on NYE in Dallas. Including free stuff at parks, churches, museums, etc. I know nothing of the entertainment scene in Dallas, but I can't imagine it being so lame that Javi is any sort of significant attraction. I would guess that a fair number of D-list reality "stars" live in Dallas or nearby and are more than amply available to meet the demand for that market there. Some of those people are probably above average in terms of wit, charm, and personality (unlike Javi).

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
39 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Maybe in Bumblefuck, Wyoming, but I would think there would be at least 25 better things to do on NYE in Dallas.

I can't even imagine in Bumblefuck, anywhere, that people looking to have a good time would be excited to see a second or third stringer from a fading Z-list reality show on NYE. I mean, kudos to Javi for getting some work, I guess. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
On 12/27/2019 at 11:06 PM, galaxychaser said:

There is nothing wrong in not putting up a tree in my opinion. She didn’t want to that’s a good reason. 

There are a lot of us who don’t want to put up a tree but we do year after year because we have children.  If she has done it all these years and decided to be lazy this year for no reason, I judge her.  

• Love 11

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And it won't be the last if it isn't a girl...or if she finds a relationship that actually lasts & that person wants more. 

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Love 4
7 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Ummm....I hear Kail is pregnant? TeenMomShadeRoom on IG...I’m betting it’s true 

4 kids, a huge house, a new dog, an unemployed baby daddy and her only source of income will soon be a podcast and skinny tea. Winning! 

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Hey Kail what happened To Going to law school?  Too busy having baby #2 by Chris?

i dont watch the show so have a question.  Does Lux wear clothes on the show?  She always posts the child in just a very small diaper.  The older boys are always dressed nicely ...and well groomed.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

No winners in that exchange...

No truer words were spoken. This is such a mess, all around. 

Although, I guess we could say, if she was determined to have a 4th baby, at least there isn't a 4th DADDY? Holidays and vacations are already confusing enough for those kids. 

1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Jeez! You think Chris Lopez would be done playing fast and loose with his genetic juice where Kail is concerned.

I would not be surprised if some real stealth chicanery went into this on Kail's end.

• Love 11

Eh, didn't he just knock up another girl? I think he just can't be bothered to slip on a condom. And he probably figures he can't suffer for it financially since he has no job or assets. And he has no moral compunction about having a bunch of fatherless kids out there.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Kail is trying to get the post taken down. His Aunt refuses 😂

From Reddit

image.thumb.png.1a73d13d779cfd92cf7723aced213b03.png

Makes sense after posting about her dr appt the other day and drawing blood.  🤔

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

No truer words were spoken. This is such a mess, all around. 

Although, I guess we could say, if she was determined to have a 4th baby, at least there isn't a 4th DADDY? Holidays and vacations are already confusing enough for those kids. 

I would not be surprised if some real stealth chicanery went into this on Kail's end.

Then he is a moron, like Kail sleeping with him maybe be illegal in a couple of States moron! It's not like she hasn't lied to him before regarding her fertility or desire for more children. 

Because I am feeling super petty today:

If this baby comes out looking remotely-cute, Chris needs to call Maury. Lok

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, druzy said:

4 kids, a huge house, a new dog, an unemployed baby daddy and her only source of income will soon be a podcast and skinny tea. Winning! 

All before the age of 30.  She has a loooooong way to go on that “income.”

This makes her the first of the TM franchise to make it to 4 kids, right?  

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Then he is a moron, like Kail sleeping with him maybe be illegal in a couple of States moron! It's not like she hasn't lied to him before regarding her fertility or desire for more children. 

Yea. He's fucking stupid. And a total loser. They're both terrible people - and, to be quite honest, don't make the cutest babies. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

Kail is such a fool!!! I know she didn’t grow up middle class, so she has no frame of reference for how much harder it will be to give her kids a good childhood once the show is over with each kid she has. Two kids can be supported a lot better on a 40K office job than six!

• Love 8

Online court records indicate that Chris was arrested twice in October, and that there is currently a protective order barring Chris from going near Kail. (It appears that order has been in place since right after the arrests.)

The Ashley can also reveal that Chris is due to face the charges in court later this month. Online court calendars indicate that he and Kail have a court date on January 21. (The Ashley is still hunting for Chris’ mugshots.)

Kail and Chris– who share son Lux— also spent time in court in the Fall of 2019, where Chris tried to give up his parenting rights to Lux. Court records indicate that a judge refused to sign off on Chris’ request, though.

The protective order is currently still in place, meaning that if Chris approaches Kail, he could be arrested for violating the order and taken back to jail. 

In Chris’ aunt’s explanation as to why she posted that Kail was pregnant, she indicated that she was upset about some stuff that Kail did in the past (which may or may not be having Chris arrested).

“There are some things that happened that I never mentioned or said anything about so now is the time,” Chris’ aunt wrote on Instagram.

The Ashley has reached out to both Chris and Kail’s team for comment. While she has not heard back from Chris, a rep for Kail told The Ashley that “Kail can not comment due to an ongoing investigation.”  Chris has yet to comment publicly on his aunt’s claims. He did, however, post that “You can block family too” on his Instagram Stories, indicating that he may not be thrilled with his Auntie’s decision to either spill the pregnancy news, or make up a pregnancy story out of pettiness.

Report this ad

The Ashley has also reached out to her production/crew sources. 

“If Kail is pregnant, she’s done a good job of keeping that information from the producers,” one source said. “Until the story broke today, no one had any clue that a pregnancy was even a possibility.”

The Ashley will update this story when she has more information…stay tuned. 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6

If she is pregnant she might not be ready to share. Maybe she is waiting until she is 4 months pregnant.

Kail is an idiot. Chris is a dead beat yet she still got pregnant?! 

Until Kail confirms it’s not a fact. 

Hope swimming in that pool and free puta is worth it to you Chris. 

Kail is so mean and petty that Chris is going to go to jail a lot due to not paying child support.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

The police had to get involved-twice! That should have been a sign to stay the hell away from Kail, not have unprotected sex with her! 

@galaxychaser Given how Kail has been compared to Shamu on a few occasions, " free puta"  has taken on a whole new meaning for me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

This stupid cow! Chris now has 2 women pregnant at the same time and has no inclination to take care of any of the babies he's making. Why anyone would willingly fuck around with him without using a condom is something I just can't fathom. Getting pregnant aside, what about all the potential stds? It seems like he's trying to screw his way through Delaware.

Oh well, 2 of Hulk's kids will have the same dad. What a bonus on the holidays! One less drop off!

I bet Jenelle is fuming because this is more popular that her news of dropping the TRO😂

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, Stusan said:

Someone refresh my memory...didn't Kail have some sort of diagnosis about not getting pregnant?

I think that was Maci from Teen Mom OG. They all lie.

• Love 9

Knowing he’s been arrested for domestic violence this post is more disturbing now.  

3 hours ago, Stusan said:

Someone refresh my memory...didn't Kail have some sort of diagnosis about not getting pregnant?

Yes. Lux was her “miracle“ baby.  She couldn’t even wear a seat belt (her dr wrote an excuse for her if she got pulled over 😆) because she was such a high risk pregnancy. She got pregnant because she was told she couldn’t have anymore and her and Chris didn’t use protection.  But in reality they just got freaky in the backseat of her ride in the mall parking lot. That whole story she fed us was BULL. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, Stusan said:

I'm sorry, are you new here? This is Teen Mom, land of multiple infertile women constantly having multiple miracle pregnancies! Silly Stusan.

• LOL 18
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Damn! Instagram is on fire! 🔥🔥 Take a gander at all the back stabbing on TeenMomShadeRoom. Chris’ family vs Kails “friends.” It’s a true bloodbath. Bring a snack! 

*Runs to Instagram*

I cannot believe this.  And I'd love to know what Jo and Vee think about the news; I can just imagine the eyerolling.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

So Kail’s new baby will have a half sibling born in the same year? Classy. Maybe they can do joint birthday parties. These poor kids. Their family trees are straight up bananas.

• Love 13
16 hours ago, druzy said:

Kail and Chris– who share son Lux— also spent time in court in the Fall of 2019, where Chris tried to give up his parenting rights to Lux. Court records indicate that a judge refused to sign off on Chris’ request, though.

Jesus!  If this kid finds out that his dad tried to give up rights but was denied - omg!

10 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Damn! Instagram is on fire! 🔥🔥 Take a gander at all the back stabbing on TeenMomShadeRoom. Chris’ family vs Kails “friends.” It’s a true bloodbath. Bring a snack! 

I don't know how to Insta!!!  I guess no time like the present. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, monicageller said:

I'm sorry, are you new here? This is Teen Mom, land of multiple infertile women constantly having multiple miracle pregnancies! Silly Stusan.

I’m still howling lol. Thanks!

Lux should have been named Free puta in the minivan.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3