Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Karl was not emotionally or psychologically healthy when she got pregnant with Isaac and ten years and three children later, she is still not.    

So many viewers watch this show and see the resources these women have to better themselves (namely, large amounts of cash) and we can't imagine why they don't, but there are many, many people in the world who have lots of material resources who have serious mental health problems.   As I have said in the Tori Spelling threads, wealth can be a protective factor against the negative impacts of mental illness.  Janelle is a good example in the way she has used her wealth to protect her in the legal system. 

Karl has been coasting along, with her wealth somewhat protecting her, in the sense that she has financial security which allows her to leave when her relationships go south, and to live in safe neighborhoods. But in the midst of that, she keeps birthing children, and they will all be the witnesses to her dysfunctional ways.

Hopefully, at some point, maybe when her kids start showing problems, or when her high income drops, or maybe just due to getting older, she will choose to get real therapy and be honest with herself and the therapist and actually change. Until then, her life will be filled with the drama she creates.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15

This is yet another Teen Mom franchise mess with kids stuck in the middle.  At least the older boys have their bio dads, but I still feel for them (and especially for Lux).

I'd SO LOVE to take Janet out for a glass - or bottle - of wine and hear her thoughts on this mess. I'm pretty sure she saw this coming from the minute she realized Kail was secretly dating Jordan (and tricking Jo into dropping her & his son off to dates with Jordan) while living in Janet's McMansion.  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 21
22 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Karl was not emotionally or psychologically healthy when she got pregnant with Isaac and ten years and three children later, she is still not.    

So many viewers watch this show and see the resources these women have to better themselves (namely, large amounts of cash) and we can't imagine why they don't, but there are many, many people in the world who have lots of material resources who have serious mental health problems.   As I have said in the Tori Spelling threads, wealth can be a protective factor against the negative impacts of mental illness.  Janelle is a good example in the way she has used her wealth to protect her in the legal system. 

Karl has been coasting along, with her wealth somewhat protecting her, in the sense that she has financial security which allows her to leave when her relationships go south, and to live in safe neighborhoods. But in the midst of that, she keeps birthing children, and they will all be the witnesses to her dysfunctional ways.

Hopefully, at some point, maybe when her kids start showing problems, or when her high income drops, or maybe just due to getting older, she will choose to get real therapy and be honest with herself and the therapist and actually change. Until then, her life will be filled with the drama she creates.

Good point...her financial means are protecting her from having to deal with a lot of stuff. Avoiding dealing with her bipolar disorder is going to come back and bite her in her ample ass one day...you can only go on for so long when you're bipolar without treatment before everything comes crashing down. She was diagnosed bipolar after she beat Javi up before they were engaged/married...I guess for awhile she went on meds to regulate her mood swings but at some point quit taking them and going to therapy. I really feel sorry for her kids...they are trapped in this mess with her and as they enter into their teenage years it will be a challenge for them to deal with their mother's dysfunctional behavior and deal with their own raging hormones. I hope to the heavens that she is not pregnant again...I can't think of a worse thing for her and for these kids. At some point they will realize their mom is batshit crazy.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 10

She’s in therapy currently.  Has been mentioning it since about November.  Probably after the Chris issue.  Oh to be a fly on the wall.  “Why doesn’t be love me.  I bought us a house.”

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She’s in therapy currently.  Has been mentioning it since about November.  Probably after the Chris issue.  Oh to be a fly on the wall.  “Why doesn’t be love me.  I bought us a house.”

Therapist:

ummm.jpg

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
On 1/17/2020 at 8:27 PM, geauxaway said:

Am I the only one who has the not great feels about Kail a white girl having 3 x protective orders against her POC baby daddy’s???  1 x Jo, who I do believe we all can agree is a harmless as a gnat.  1 x Javi who is a fame whore, but also gave her military benefits and precluded him from becoming a PO.  And now we have 1 x Chris who she has endlessly pursued.   I honestly can see why “auntie” is pissed at Kail.   Whatever really went down, probably not cool to call the authorities  attention to a POC in your white ass neighborhood.  KAIL.  Especially when YOU provoked it.  And let’s be real. SHE DID.  I’m not sayin....I’m just sayin

No you’re not the only one. 

Chris is trash, but we KNOW Kailyn has a history of ATTACKING MEN FIRST. Now unlike Jo and Javi (who I think are morally decent people and would never put hands on someone first), Chris would not hold back if Kailyn went off on him. 

WHY is she chasing after this man??? I know there are many terrified women who are trying to stay alive and deal with abusers they have kids with- Kailyn isn’t one of them. She begs and begs him for attention and when he doesn’t cooperate in the way she wants she gets angry and violent. 

19 hours ago, kicksave said:

As I have said in the Tori Spelling threads, wealth can be a protective factor against the negative impacts of mental illness.  Janelle is a good example in the way she has used her wealth to protect her in the legal system. 

Slow clap for you. I agree with everything you said, and I’ve said similar things in the Tori Spelling boards. Also, having wealth to shield you from harm isn’t a bad thing, but Kailyn NEVER takes ANY responsibility for ANYTHING she has ever done. It’s always someone else’s fault. 

• Love 12
On 1/24/2020 at 3:46 PM, Mkay said:

With a pool and a shoe line for him and Jordan sneakers. Chrissy poo why don’t you love me and my fake ass and lips?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Kail will always act like trash and pick penis over progeny. (Whoever said it is a genius!)

She will act like this man/dick crazy until she dies. 

At least be dick crazy over someone who’s NICE TO YOU. That’s what I don’t get. Penis is pretty easy to get, until straight women get over the age of 60 and the men start getting sick/dying first, so why not choose one that’s at least PLEASANT to you. Golly.....

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

At least be dick crazy over someone who’s NICE TO YOU. That’s what I don’t get. Penis is pretty easy to get, until straight women get over the age of 60 and the men start getting sick/dying first, so why not choose one that’s at least PLEASANT to you. Golly.....

Kail isn’t pleasant herself so I’m not surprised she didn’t attract a nice fellow. Chris treats her like Kail treats others. Karma is a bitch.

P. S. I don’t watch the show this is based off this forum and social media.

Edited by galaxychaser
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, galaxychaser said:

Kail isn’t pleasant herself so I’m not surprised she didn’t attract a nice fellow. Chris treats her like Kail treats others. Karma is a bitch.

This is very true. For all of Kailyn’s arrogance and bravado she doesn’t like herself very much because she clings to people that treat her horribly and mistreat people that are actually kind to her.

The way she did Javi around their divorce was just wrong- not that I’m saying divorcing him was wrong, but the gaslighting and making him think he was crazy and playing with his feelings when she couldn’t wait to drop him. 

• Love 12

Kail is commenting on a video of a man dragging his woman out of a venue.  Someone reminded her about her abuse and her claims on Chris.  She is still defending him!!! 

Edited by Mkay
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

People are really saying “what did she do to piss him off” classic fuckinf response and why people don’t report domestic violence

Shut up, hypocrite. How many times did you blame Jo and Javi for "making" you lose YOUR temper?

• Love 22

She's out there saying "I don’t give one single fuck."  Which is obviously true since she felt the need to respond to a random person on social media.

I have a friend who will rant about something and then say "but I really don't care."  It always makes me laugh, for the same reason.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
On 2/2/2020 at 5:17 PM, Mkay said:

Kail is commenting on a video of a man dragging his woman out of a venue.  Someone reminded her about her abuse and her claims on Chris.  She is still defending him!!! 

Bitch felt real hood saying “my baby dad”  she’s such a fuckin pathetic lame ass  😒 

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
40 minutes ago, Treehugger9 said:

Kail just announced on instagrAm that she's pregnant again. Sigh. 

And she announced it as sponsored post because that 4th child won’t be cheap.

8E783AB1-C3F1-4833-8EF5-92DB02C902F1.jpeg

Also keep it classy Kail 

7E69C5BA-5764-4DB1-B62E-9BA5659EF3CF.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I gotta say I’m happy that the aunt blasted her stupid news weeks ago! now she had to announce it with a sponsor. On top of that, he was on live last week claiming “no baby” so I’m taking it as they continue to be on bad terms and he ain’t claiming that kid. Man, you know you hit rock bottom when even jenelle is side eyeing you. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, druzy said:

Kail is a slut pig fool.

Bottom of the barrel... I don’t know why but I’m so grossed out by her lol  Her “doggystyle” comment took me out yall...😒 She hands down takes the trophy for the worst out of all of them. Amber and Jennelle included. I feel so so bad for those boys. The fucked up situation that their mother has created is completely unfair, unnecessary and selfish af. All of this so she could chase a fuckboi who continues to shit on her face publicly. A lame ass who doesn’t even care for the first child she trapped him with, and now another one??? Wow. This bitch took the biggest L of 2020 and were only in mos #2. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, LBS said:

Also keep it classy Kail 

Quit trying to be funny, Kail. You can open your legs for whomever you want, however many times you want, just wrap it up before you do. There is nothing funny about this situation. You and your baby daddy are both prone to violent temper tantrums and putting your business out there for everyone and that is not conducive to raising a well adjusted child.

Trashy as Chris is, it's only going downhill from here. The next guy she dates is going to have plenty issues of his own to saddle his wagon to a mother of 4 with three contentious relationships with exes, who hasn't worked an actual job in nearly 10 years, who still has delusions of grandeur and is also a rageaholic who hasn't been able to keep one friendship going.

• Love 15

He will probably only bang her doggy style so he doesn’t have to see her fugly face and can pretend it’s someone else.

WHY THE F ARE NEITHER OF THEM USING BIRTH CONTROL???

Edited by geauxaway
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

According to The Ashley’s behind-the-scenes production sources, the reason Kail waited so long to even confirm to the ‘Teen Mom 2’ producers or crew that she was pregnant was because she was planning to have an abortion. 

“Kail did finally film about being pregnant this weekend, though,” the source continued. “She is talking on-camera about why she didn’t confirm the pregnancy earlier. Basically, she talks about how she was not sure she wanted to keep the baby, and how she was struggling with the options.”

Another crew source confirmed that Kail reveals on-camera that she actually made the appointment to have the abortion and went to the doctor on the day it was scheduled. 

“She talks [on-camera] about how she went to the office to have the abortion, but then wasn’t able to go through with it,” the source added. “She cancelled the procedure when she got more details and decided to have the baby. She told the producers she didn’t want to lie about it and was very open about struggling to decide what to do.”

One thing we won’t see on the upcoming season of ‘Teen Mom 2’ is Kail telling her sons about the new baby.

“Kail told the boys in private about the pregnancy, because she didn’t want it to be on-camera,” the first source said. “She was worried the boys would not take the news well, or have questions she wanted to answer privately. [The producer] did try to get Kail to recreate the conversation of her telling the kids about the baby, but she said no because she didn’t want the kids to be confused. She said the kids took the news really well, though, and are excited about the new baby.” 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, TVjunkie03 said:

Bottom of the barrel... I don’t know why but I’m so grossed out by her lol  Her “doggystyle” comment took me out yall...😒 She hands down takes the trophy for the worst out of all of them. Amber and Jennelle included. I feel so so bad for those boys. The fucked up situation that their mother has created is completely unfair, unnecessary and selfish af. All of this so she could chase a fuckboi who continues to shit on her face publicly. A lame ass who doesn’t even care for the first child she trapped him with, and now another one??? Wow. This bitch took the biggest L of 2020 and were only in mos #2. 

This is awesome.

36 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

He will probably only bang her doggy style so he doesn’t have to see her fugly face and can pretend it’s someone else.

HAHAHA!  I was thinking the same thing! 

35 minutes ago, druzy said:

She cancelled the procedure when she got more details and decided to have the baby.

So, it's a girl.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, LBS said:

8E783AB1-C3F1-4833-8EF5-92DB02C902F1.jpeg

Also keep it classy Kail 

Where’s the gag reaction because I really didn’t want that mental picture. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

WHY THE F ARE NEITHER OF THEM USING BIRTH CONTROL???

Thank you! Not only that, but it's common knowledge that Chris Lopez dick is community property. Does she have enough sense to want to protect herself from STD's.  There are drug-resisitant strains of gonorrhea being passed around for Christ sake! 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Gah!  Can these no longer teen moms stop saying they were thinking about not having the baby.  That’s your choice , but when you put it out there, it’s gonna follow that kid around 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Thank you! Not only that, but it's common knowledge that Chris Lopez dick is community property. Does she have enough sense to want to protect herself from STD's.  There are drug-resisitant strains of gonorrhea being passed around for Christ sake! 

Didn't she get an STD before? I swear I remember that, when she was with Jordan. It was mentioned on the reunion and she tried to blame it on Jo? Am I imagining things?

• Love 9