Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, Mkay said:

Lincoln looks fed up already.  Seriously.  Who was the gender reveal for? Everyone already knew.  🤦🏻‍♀️ Her sons, Chris, his dad, his aunt, Vee, Javi and Jo.  Everyone knew.  

The only reason I can come up with for this party is to overshadow that reveal Chris did.  If the tabloids pick up this story and she pushes this version for Instagram maybe people will forget that Chris already told everyone and that she didn't get to announce her pregnancy because we already knew.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

So she had 2 people over for her gender reveal? Oh wait 3, the camera person. She is so lame and feeds off the drama. Just a month or so ago she was talking abortion. That's great for a kid to find out,  much less that your mom took out a restraining order then had your dad arrested.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, TheRealT said:

How embarrassingly stupid. As much as I hate her, I'm actually starting to feel bad for Kail about how clueless, and just-- sad, she is. She really, really doesn't get it. At all. And she's pregnant with her fourth kid. By a dude who's never even publicly admitted to dating her, much less being interested in any kind of serious relationship with her. Though she's cried on international TV about how she wants to marry him. And how long ago was it that she vowed that if he didn't commit to her within a year, she was done? Does "done" mean "getting pregnant doggy style over my kitchen counter?"

It's sad that she's trying to salvage this fuckery with defiant IG posts and tone deaf gender reveal parties/SM posts. I don't believe that expectant moms who are in less than ideal situations need to be ashamed or hide their pregnancies/excitement about the baby, but there's just something disturbing about Kail's whole situation. She should be concerned about how her family and "relationship" are going. She and Chris aren't just an "unorthodox" couple. Their "relationship" is toxic and unstable. Lux isn't even 3, but they've "broken up" numerous times; had multiple accusations of domestic violence; Chris has tried to relinquish his parental rights; Kail has changed Lux's last name from Chris's and declared that he isn't Lux's dad; Kail has gotten a restraining order against Chris and had him arrested for violating it (apparently by bending her over the counter and impregnating her). It's exhausting just to type that out and I'm sure I've missed a lot.

Considering how public her life is (even more so than it has to be. MTV doesn't make her post all the stupid, dramatic, personal shit), she should be concerned about how all of this drama is affecting her kids, present and future, and be figuring out how to get her shit together. But, instead, she seems intent upon acting as if everything is ok and she has everything under control (like always!). And I don't believe for a second that everything is swell at her house. Remember how unglued she became when she was pregnant with Lux? I'm sure there are lots of tears and fights and High Drama, and it will just get worse once she has the baby and is stressed with taking care of 4 kids while trying to win Chris's love (her #1 priority).

New thread title? This really sums up Kail's story perfectly.

Nail on the fuckin head with your entire post! 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Guess she has a new belief on top of anti vax 

392AA7F4-77B2-49F1-A6CD-C999A65EE770.jpeg

Stay confused Ana... It doesn’t surprise me at all that a person like kail and her shit for brains followers would repost your stupidity. On a side note, I weep for our future 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Love 13

I feel so awful for Issac.  You can't convince me he doesn't have classmates whose parents follow the TM drama.  I wouldn't be shocked if a kid at school didn't tell him what Chris said about the baby being a boy before the gender reveal.  

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, smhjess said:

I feel so awful for Issac.  You can't convince me he doesn't have classmates whose parents follow the TM drama.  I wouldn't be shocked if a kid at school didn't tell him what Chris said about the baby being a boy before the gender reveal.  

If Jo wanted to, he could forbid Issac from filming. He chooses not to, probably becauSe he is also profiting from the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

So now is she gonna homeschool?

Kail, your fucked up choices will harm your kids more than a traditional school will. 

MTV needs to fire her. Remember when the Lux pregnancy was a reaction to her supposedly being infertile? For someone who makes the PSAs for itsyoursexlife.com (or org?), she is a terrible representative for healthy, responsible choices! 

• Love 18
5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

If Jo wanted to, he could forbid Issac from filming. He chooses not to, probably becauSe he is also profiting from the show.

The sad part is even if he keeps him off the show Kail will still embarrass him.  Issac's classmates have social media and see how trashy she behaves online.  Normal moms of his classmates have social media that does not mention their sex lives or involve them threatening people or trash talking.  

• Love 17
14 hours ago, smhjess said:

The sad part is even if he keeps him off the show Kail will still embarrass him.  Issac's classmates have social media and see how trashy she behaves online.  Normal moms of his classmates have social media that does not mention their sex lives or involve them threatening people or trash talking.  

Yep.  Kids are ruthless as pre-teens when it comes to teasing.  Poor Isaac. I have secondhand embarrassment for Kail and I don't even know the girl in real life. That's poor, sensitive Isaac's mom and I'm sure awful tweens tease him about it. 😞 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10
On 2/11/2020 at 8:39 PM, Mkay said:

Guess she has a new belief on top of anti vax 

392AA7F4-77B2-49F1-A6CD-C999A65EE770.jpeg

Okay, Kail (and Ana).  Go get graduate degrees in education or child psychology.  Read peer-reviewed research data and conduct your own research to be submitted to scholarly journals.  Then tell me how we can best reach most (not all) students in the current world we have (stagnate wage growth, single parents/both parents working, limited resources, limited space, different learning styles) in a system tasked with educating the public on a shoestring budget.  There's a lot that could be done better in our education system and it's not a perfect fit for every learner as it is.  But if you feel this passionate about it, go devote a few years to studying (and I don't mean just reading social media posts) how we can make it better within the economic, time, and social constraints schools unfortunately have to face.  Use your MTV $$$ & lack of regular 9-5 to go educate yourself & then use your position as a "reality TV star" to advocate to change it. Plenty of educators & parents would love to be able to have the time and funds to research and try to implement better educational practices in our society.   Kail has that chance here.  But she'll just tweet instead (kind of like how she'll just retweet anti-vax conspiracy psuedo-science that Karen posted on the internet instead of pursuing some public health or immunology college classes).  

I feel like either the kids are getting teased at school, the other parents at the private school are not even pretending anymore like Kail isn't trash, and/or that she worries how to afford paying private school tuition for 4 kids once the show ends (and she knows Chris won't be ponying up for private school for Lux & his little bro Olay).  Of course, Kail can't just send them to public school since she's "high profile" and all, so I guess she'll want to home school* them.  I hope she keeps in mind that having kids (especially the older ones) home for home school will considerably get in her way when chasing losers and doing whatever it is she does during the day when the boys are at school (Stalking Chris? Following everything said about her on social media? Texting Chris's other girls? Retweeting anti-vax nonsense? Podcasting?). 

*I have no problem with home schooling when parents actually oversee a real (non-Duggarish) education for their kids and I understand traditional schooling isn't for every student.  However, I don't think those are Kail's real reasons for retweeting about the education system. I think it's because it's trendy among her anti-vax peeps to criticize anything pertaining to the norms of American child-raising and to get attention for being a "woke" Karen-mom.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Useful 2
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Okay, Kail (and Ana).  Go get graduate degrees in education or child psychology.  Read peer-reviewed research data and conduct your own to be submitted to scholarly articles.  Then tell me how we can best reach most (not all) students in the current world we have (stagnate wage growth, single parents/both parents working, limited resources, limited space, different learning styles) in a system tasked with educating the public on a shoestring budget.  There's a lot that could be done better in our education system and it's not a perfect fit for every learner as it is.  But if you feel this passionate about it, go devote a few years to studying (and I don't mean just reading social media posts) how we can make it better within the economic, time, and social constraints schools unfortunately have to face.  Use your MTV $ & lack of regular 9-5 to go educate yourself & your position as a "reality TV star" to advocate to change it. Plenty of educators & parents would love to be able to have the time and funds to research and try to implement better educational practices in our society.   Kail has that chance here.  But she'll just tweet instead (kind of like how she'll just retweet anti-vax conspiracy psuedo-science that Karen posted on the internet instead of pursuing some public health or immunology college classes).  

I feel like either the kids are getting teased at school, the other parents at the private school are not even pretending anymore like Kail isn't trash, and/or that she worries how to afford paying private school tuition for 4 kids once the show ends (and she knows Chris won't be ponying up for private school for Lux & his little bro Olay.  Of course, Kail can't just send them to public school since she's "high profile" and all, so I guess she'll want to home school* them.  I hope she keeps in mind that having kids (especially the older ones) home for home school will considerably get in her way when chasing losers and doing whatever it is she does during the day when the boys are at school (Stalking Chris? Following everything said about her on social media? Texting Chris's other girls? Retweeting anti-vax nonsense? Podcasting?). 

*I have no problem with home schooling when parents actually oversee a real (non-Duggarish) education for their kids and I understand traditional schooling isn't for every student.  However, I don't think those are Kail's real reasons for retweeting about the education system. I think it's because it's trendy among her anti-vax peeps to criticize anything  pertaining to the norms of American child-raising and to get attention for being a "woke" Karen-mom.

I love this post and wish I could love it 2 trillion times.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Okay, Kail (and Ana).  Go get graduate degrees in education or child psychology.  Read peer-reviewed research data and conduct your own to be submitted to scholarly articles.  Then tell me how we can best reach most (not all) students in the current world we have (stagnate wage growth, single parents/both parents working, limited resources, limited space, different learning styles) in a system tasked with educating the public on a shoestring budget.  There's a lot that could be done better in our education system and it's not a perfect fit for every learner as it is.  But if you feel this passionate about it, go devote a few years to studying (and I don't mean just reading social media posts) how we can make it better within the economic, time, and social constraints schools unfortunately have to face.  Use your MTV $ & lack of regular 9-5 to go educate yourself & your position as a "reality TV star" to advocate to change it. Plenty of educators & parents would love to be able to have the time and funds to research and try to implement better educational practices in our society.   Kail has that chance here.  But she'll just tweet instead (kind of like how she'll just retweet anti-vax conspiracy psuedo-science that Karen posted on the internet instead of pursuing some public health or immunology college classes).  

I feel like either the kids are getting teased at school, the other parents at the private school are not even pretending anymore like Kail isn't trash, and/or that she worries how to afford paying private school tuition for 4 kids once the show ends (and she knows Chris won't be ponying up for private school for Lux & his little bro Olay.  Of course, Kail can't just send them to public school since she's "high profile" and all, so I guess she'll want to home school* them.  I hope she keeps in mind that having kids (especially the older ones) home for home school will considerably get in her way when chasing losers and doing whatever it is she does during the day when the boys are at school (Stalking Chris? Following everything said about her on social media? Texting Chris's other girls? Retweeting anti-vax nonsense? Podcasting?). 

*I have no problem with home schooling when parents actually oversee a real (non-Duggarish) education for their kids and I understand traditional schooling isn't for every student.  However, I don't think those are Kail's real reasons for retweeting about the education system. I think it's because it's trendy among her anti-vax peeps to criticize anything  pertaining to the norms of American child-raising and to get attention for being a "woke" Karen-mom.

Sigh. I have no problem with a range of legit (to me) home schooling curricula, but, IMO, Kail's kids need/deserve the opportunity to go to a school where they can operate separately from their mom and her various mental health issues. I can't see her being primarily focused on her kids' education while she's "working through" her issues with Chris. And it would be difficult for any home schooling mom to teach 3 kids while taking care of a newborn (with no help from the dad).

Hopefully, this is just Kail trying to be interesting and she'll keep her older kids in regular school, put Lux in a quality pre-school, and focus her energies on caring for Baby #4 (without trying to make Chris be a caring daddy).

• Love 11
On 2/7/2020 at 6:34 PM, HeySandyStrange said:

Not to be that asshole, but Kail is not at all pretty enough nor agreeable enough to snatch a wealthy older guy, especially not with soon to be four  children. 

4 kids, 3 different baby daddies, selfish, rude, what older man with money would want her. She would be a downgrade. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Darknight said:

So she got pregnant again by the same man who doesn't care about her or his other kid with her??? 

And tried to legally terminate his parental responsibilities! That's who Kail chose to have a second child with. She's a dumpster fire.

• Love 17

Wouldn't Jo and Javi have a say in how their boys are educated? I believe Kail finally agreed to 50/50 custody with Jo, including the decision making part of parenting.  I can't imagine Jo would be fine with her pulling Issac out of school to stay home and maybe get some sort of schooling when she wasn't busy with a baby or chasing Chris around online or fighting with his other girlfriends.

I don't pay enough attention to what sort of custody/parenting agreement she has with Javi.

I wonder how in hell she's going to be able to go to Atlanta all the time for her lame podcast with a toddler and infant with no help from the father. I doubt Jo and Vee will volunteer to watch them while she's off pretending to be a journalist.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, Mkay said:

Should have read, "Imagine purposefully having another baby with a man who doesn't do shit for the one he already made." 

She should worry less about the poor choices he's made and worry more about her own.

55 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Imagine if you made good choices for kid #4. He didn’t want the last one he don’t want this one either. Why have 2 kids who won’t have a good father??? 

Because you think your vagina and eggs are special and a SECOND baby will make him change and finally love you. Also women can be as sexually lazy as men. Kailyn wanted more kids and Chris was the first sperm donor who would come over. Hunting down a new dick takes work. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Should have read, "Imagine purposefully having another baby with a man who doesn't do shit for the one he already made."

Yes. It really is sad how Kail 100% doesn't understand that a "cool, classy, educated, sophisticated, together" mom of 3 (soon to be 4) wouldn't be posting about her messy as fuck relationship with Baby Daddy #3-4 online. At all. Period.

I understand that shit happens and a reasonably smart, responsible, self-aware college graduate might find herself pregnant by the wrong guy at the wrong time and feel like she wants to keep the baby. That's a shitty situation to be in, but it doesn't make the woman a bad mom or a bad person. HOWEVER, there is no reason for a woman in that situation to be posting MORE stupid, messy stuff online, out of respect for her (present and future) kids, if not for herself.

I'm much older than Kail, so I have a very different social understanding of the internet. To me, it's totally unnecessary/optional to post about my personal life online, but I understand that, for someone like her, it probably seems de rigueur to post something about your pregnancy/soon-to-be-born child. So she could do posts about the boys being excited about their new brother, decorating the nursery, dealing with pregnancy symptoms, baby products she's getting paid to endorse, etc. I admit that I would still roll my eyes and snark, but fine.

What's unnecessary (and unwise) is for her to respond to haters' comments about what a dumb bitch she is, make further commentary about her ultra-messy relationship with her baby daddy, try to guilt strangers for making critical commentary about the shit she chooses to post online, etc., etc. Grow the fuck up, Kail.

11 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Screenshot_20200215-165055_Instagram.jpg

Adorable, and such a stark contrast to Kail's "ultra edgy" kaos, which is so "interesting and deep" (except for how it's just trashy and sad).

• Love 19

Kail and her entourage thinks she's an A list star. A bartender at a restaurant that Kail frequents said that she acts like a diva. This is her friend's response:

image.thumb.png.c50da41529a4074bf7fa0933e8cb7f03.png

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Kail probably is an obnoxious fuck at restaurants. Also that person can’t even spell quiet lol. If you can’t spell fine but google it or something first lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Kail and her entourage thinks she's an A list star. A bartender at a restaurant that Kail frequents said that she acts like a diva. This is her friend's response:

image.thumb.png.c50da41529a4074bf7fa0933e8cb7f03.png

I missed what the bartender said.  I saw they were singing while waiting for a table though.  I’m sure they were loud.  Cameras were in the background, too. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

If you can decipher his mumbling I think he’s saying he doesn’t have a say in the name since he didn’t with Lux.  

To which I would say, "Why do you keep having unprotected sex with a woman who misled you to get pregnant before, then didn't give you any say in the resulting kid's name and unfairly cut you out of that kid's life (according to you)? I would actually question why he'd have sex with her at all, but...

• Love 11