Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

I'm guessing "I don't want to be filmed" was really code for, "I don't want recorded, documented evidence I was involved with you". I guess being homeless is marginally more distasteful than being Kail's pool-boy.  Maybe after a few weeks, a park bench will seem more palatable.

• Love 15

Does Chris have a job? I know there was something about him going to school with Kail but is that done now? He just seems like such a loser. He’s moved in with Kail and I’m sure she’s buying him everything. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I forget, does Chris have any other baby mommas?  Or is Soapbox the only kid?

Lux is Chris’ only child. 

1 hour ago, Mkay said:

For the love of God buy some bigger shorts. 

Not the labia injuring shorts again!!

Chris did have a job after college (from which his child support was based), but he probably figured being Kailyn’s lackey was a better gig. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Lux is Chris’ only child. 

Not the labia injuring shorts again!!

Chris did have a job after college (from which his child support was based), but he probably figured being Kailyn’s lackey was a better gig. 

Lol! I know exactly where that picture was taken. 

• Love 4

So the steering wheel sits on your knees? Not to belabor it, but I'm curious...that seems unsafe...

Found the answer from Mercedes Benz of Massapequa (lol...IDK why that makes me giggle)

The ideal steering wheel position is as low as possible without it resting on your legs or blocking your view of the instrument panel.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Of course she has to show off the Emblem. 

FBC47F5F-8E4C-4ED5-A9E3-256CBE834CB3.jpeg

She's advertising that Chris is in the drivers seat with cash out's iphone playing. Yeah, he's cashin' out all right Kail, he's playin' you for a fool.

• Love 14
17 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

So the steering wheel sits on your knees? Not to belabor it, but I'm curious...that seems unsafe...

Found the answer from Mercedes Benz of Massapequa (lol...IDK why that makes me giggle)

She probably steers with her knees while texting and driving. Saw a girl do it on dr Phil once. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7

I think Kail shops in places that still use Juniors sizes. It’s so funny when I hear grown women say, “I’m like a size 7 in jeans, a 5 in dresses.” 

I also think Kail views Chris as a prize that she’s proud to have “won.” He probably was attractive to a lot of young co-ed’s on that campus. I think all this showing off isn’t just for us. It’s a big FU to all the girls at Del State. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I think Kail shops in places that still use Juniors sizes. It’s so funny when I hear grown women say, “I’m like a size 7 in jeans, a 5 in dresses.” 

I also think Kail views Chris as a prize that she’s proud to have “won.” He probably was attractive to a lot of young co-ed’s on that campus. I think all this showing off isn’t just for us. It’s a big FU to all the girls at Del State. 

Yes to both of these!

Kailyn only wants things that other people want. She doesn't have much imagination so she's easily led...the veneers, the plastic surgery, the constant car cycling, multiple wedding ceremonies, all of it. Chris is leading her down the garden path. I know maybe a few of us (me included) are secretly pleased with him using the user, but part of me also feels bad for the realization and crash that seem inevitable. 

• Love 9

So are we to draw the conclusion that she got the money for the car from selling the book?

Because why would you save money or save up for something special when you can blow it all on something like a car to keep your complicated love interest interested?

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 10
Spoiler

What's up with the screen sticking up out of the dash? Mercedes doesn't have an integrated screen?  That's cheap looking. Must be in lower end models. 

Eta I think I accidentally inserted a spoiler but don't know how to get rid of it. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

So are we to draw the conclusion that she got the money for the car from selling the book?

Because why would you save money or save up for something special when you can blow it all on something like a car to keep your complicated love interest interested?

Exactly. Why put that money into college funds, savings or an IRA when you have a baby daddy you need to impress? Chris must have a magical dick for Kail to be going to the lengths she is to keep him.

There is not one fiber of my being that believes Chris is genuinely attracted to her or values her friendship and her role as the mother of his child. He's figuring hey, if this dumb bitch wants to finance me, why not?

• Love 19
39 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Exactly. Why put that money into college funds, savings or an IRA...

If Kail wasn't such a despicable person, I might feel sorry for how delusional she is, and how hard life is going to hit her someday. I think this bitch really believes she doesn't have to save for her kids' college funds, or for retirement, because her long career in entertainment will finance that, when the time comes. I wish these stupid women would realize that all their ancillary sources of incomes- books, makeup sales, podcasts, clothing lines, social media sponsors, etc- are ALL tied to Teen Mom. If TM2 goes off the air next year, in 2025 no one is going to be shelling out for Tshirts and lipsticks and buying books from someone who was on a reality show 6 years ago.

Yet Kail, in her arrogance, really believes that either 1. TM2 will go on forever, or 2. She doesn't need TM2 to fund her lifestyle. People will still buy her books and makeup and listen to her dumb podcasts even when she's no longer on TV.

Edited to change 2035 to 2025. Kail will be scary enough in 6 years. By 2035 she'll probably resemble the love child of Joan Rivers and a water buffalo.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 19

Honestly, I need to stop looking at updates for these girls.  I stopped watching both shows which improved my life, but I need to take it a step further now by not involving myself in their stupid decisions.  I just hate how Kail has become this person that flashes monetary items to brag about what she perceives as being rich.  I honestly don't want a car like that and can see the value in having a used Honda Pilot, and am fine with that, but it does bother me to see these young girls throwing money around and acting like idiots on social media all the while pretending they have the best life ever. 

You can't help but think why does this loser get the opportunity to take trips, buy expensive cars, etc, while most people don't and can't?  The logical side understands why and knows they will be in reality eventually, but the other side says, hey this isn't fair.

• Love 15
On 8/11/2018 at 11:42 AM, Scarlett45 said:

Umm she’s pregnant dick wad. Of course pregnant women can exercise but often not as intensely as before. Further more- that’s just a nasty thing to say “oh she’s trying sweet little thing!”

a simple “I love working out with my sweetie!”- the end would’ve sufficed. 

What a loser. I'd like to see Javi "trying" to do his normal exercise routine or even a lightened version of it while 5+ months pregnant, retaining water, on a hormonal mood swing, constantly needing to break to pee, and in the heat of August.  I'm betting he couldn't hang with Lauren if he was in her shoes. 

17 hours ago, Mkay said:

076BDAFA-3077-4608-A7E7-7F7949850AF5.jpeg

Is this a Mercedes coupe as in a two-seater? Because if so, that....is NOT the car you buy when you have three kids (or even one kid). And while Kail makes a lot of money, she doesn't make the kind of money that it would be nothing to buy an extra luxury car just for the adults (or for the pool boy, in this case).  That money could be better saved for the kids' college funds, therapy funds, Kail's retirement, post-TM2 life, graduate school, etc (or more plastic surgery, designer bags, new SUVS that the family can pile into, Pintresty decor, pizza, ranch sauce, etc).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, CalicoskiesNC said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What's up with the screen sticking up out of the dash? Mercedes doesn't have an integrated screen?  That's cheap looking. Must be in lower end models. 

Eta I think I accidentally inserted a spoiler but don't know how to get rid of it. 

My Kia is a fancier car than this 

• Love 7

My ten yr old Jeep Liberty decided to break down today, the day before school starts and I’m desperately trying to get it fixed before tmrw morning.  These teen mom girls make me sick.  It wouldn’t suck so bad if my entire year hadn’t already been so awful. 

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, Mkay said:

My ten yr old Jeep Liberty decided to break down today, the day before school starts and I’m desperately trying to get it fixed before tmrw morning.  These teen mom girls make me sick.  It wouldn’t suck so bad if my entire year hadn’t already been so awful. 

Sorry @Mkay, car troubles drive me batty & I only have to worry about getting myself places. I don't suppose your part of Texas is overrun with available Lyft or Ubers either. Ugh, these girls make me sick too. I've finally hit my limit. 

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, Mkay said:

If it's any consolation, picture Kail ten years down the road collecting cans for Starbucks because she pissed all her money away. Or the Swamp swallowing Jenelle's house once and for all.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Sorry @Mkay, car troubles drive me batty & I only have to worry about getting myself places. I don't suppose your part of Texas is overrun with available Lyft or Ubers either. Ugh, these girls make me sick too. I've finally hit my limit. 

No. Not locally. the closest city with Uber is 26 miles away. My husband is trying to work on it. It’s just been a bad day.  

Just now, BitterApple said:

If it's any consolation, picture Kail ten years down the road collecting cans for Starbucks because she pissed all her money away. Or the Swamp swallowing Jenelle's house once and for all.

Yes!!!! This helps. :)

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Adiba said:

I think Kail is desperately trying to entice Chris to stick around and conceive baby #4.

From your lips to Satan's ears. 

But yeah, you're probably right.

3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

HAHAHAHA, collecting cans for Starbucks.  Nice one!

• Love 10

BRB...going to DM Kailyn and tell her I love her so she'll buy me a new car and let me move in. I mean it as much as Chris does so I don't think there'll be any problem.

Regarding the above comments about Kail's cars, you can pretty much change "buy" to "lease."  She's like the 25 year old "millionaires" I see driving shiny new German cars around L.A. because they need to impress total strangers sitting next to them at stoplights.  Then they drive home to some shitty apartment building or their parent's house.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

BRB...going to DM Kailyn and tell her I love her so she'll buy me a new car and let me move in. I mean it as much as Chris does so I don't think there'll be any problem.

Quoting myself because...DERP! Didn't realize that last one was a joke (even though I know there's some truth in it).

giphy.gif

On 8/14/2018 at 10:01 PM, CalicoskiesNC said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think it's actually the 'thing' for car companies to do now.  My friend has a new Lexus SUV and it has a screen sticking up in the middle of the dash too.  I think it looks weird.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

All I can say is thank God she put the jeans on and didn't pose in just the body suit. Because you know she would.

She sure would! 

Just like she could have edited out this nip slip on Kail and the Chaos but she kept it.  ?

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, CalicoskiesNC said:

Why are her breasts so lopsided?  She is a young woman and yes very heavy breasted, but one is many inches higher than the other. I guess a side effect from surgery?  

I think the top is somewhat supporting the one breast.  The exposed one is left to flop around.  :).   She really needs to get a good bra and wear it!  

• Love 8