Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Honestly, Kail isn't so different from a lot of people who shit on partners who treat them right and chase after the ones who don't want them and don't give a fuck. She's never happy in life as it is, so wanting something she can't have and perpetuating the misery is just par for the course.

• Love 13
20 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

From the interview (?)-

The second experience that comes to mind was feeling so incredibly alone during my pregnancy with Lux and being physically alone a lot of the time. I believe Lux's dad was my first true love... I know, weird, when I had two kids with two other people. But this is my life. I This was my first REAL heartbreak, where I loved someone and was IN love with someone. And I felt so abandoned during such a vulnerable time. Breaking up with Isaac and Lincoln’s dads was upsetting because I felt like my kids lost the family aspect that I craved so badly for them. But this was different... It’s so hard to explain the different feelings involved.

What the f--?  Seriously, she puts this out in the world.  I really hope he breaks her heart, again!

I'm sure Jo's parents aren't surprised by this. She just used him and them for some security and a nice place to live. You can tell by the way she has treated both Javi and Jo that she never truly respected them - what about them (their qualities) did she ever love?  She's got love for one person and only one person - herself. Total narcissist. Her kids she loves because they are a part of her.

• Love 18
16 hours ago, Mkay said:

Here is a new profile pic for someone.  :)

C541D4E8-898D-4CFD-AA37-0CD02A1E10EF.jpeg

Jeezus christ, I don't know which is more horrifying.  This view of her or the view of her naked bubble ass after getting that thing injected with filler.

• Love 6

Her fucking lips look like labias, she wants to be like Javi. 

Can't wait to see her in 10 years with a fucked up face and no money to fix it. 

Seems funny she started fucking with her looks as soon as Javi got deployed.  Trying to look good for her true love.  What a fucked up thing to say, the one dude she was never in a relationship with was her true love.  I hope Lincoln and Isaac never read that.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Can't wait to see her in 10 years with a fucked up face and no money to fix it. 

This line just totally cracked me up. Maybe in 10 years we'll see a Go Fund Me page with a plea:

"I have no money and am just SO FRUSTRATED. Help me fix my fucked up face."

• Love 8

I find it amazing that Kailyn wants to obtain the thick thighs, buttocks and lips often found naturally in women of color yet wants Issac to be perceived as white. She hasn’t made those comments in a while but that may be because she isn’t 100% stupid and knows Lincoln and Lux could never pass for white. 

Im kind of glad she has boys. I don’t know what she would do to the body image of a young girl of color. Not that I think colorism won’t be an issue in her home, but of all the issues I think that will have the least affect on the boys. Sad really- because if someone pointed it out to her in a loving way (like Vee) she wouldn’t go “oh shit I never thought about that let me change.” I know a few white women raising children of color single or with a white step dad (bio dad gone or passed away) and they work extra hard to make sure they are aware of issues their child might face. Because they love their children and are self aware. Kailyn won’t be in that group. 

• Love 21
7 hours ago, configdotsys said:

This line just totally cracked me up. Maybe in 10 years we'll see a Go Fund Me page with a plea:

"I have no money and am just SO FRUSTRATED. Help me fix my fucked up face."

Not to mention how those hideous tattoos everywhere will look when she's 40.  And older.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Thorkim said:

Not to mention how those hideous tattoos everywhere will look when she's 40.  And older.

The tats she has are ugly now! 

Was she dating chris? I thought it was just a one night thing. 

• Love 2

I don't think it was a one night thing, but I don't think they were "dating". Of course, what people these days consider "dating" may be vastly different from what I think. 

Regardless, I don't think she and Chris were on the same page. Or they were and she's trying to re-write history to assuage her bruised ego. I believe Chris had another woman, a main woman in his life? Kail was "the side piece" or someone he went to for casual sex when he was "off again" with his main gal. She wasn't anything special, but apparently they weren't too careful because she got pregnant. So I think he MAY have tried to make a go of it with her for a minute. A HOT minute. Because Kail can't be tolerate for more than a minute; we all know that. 

• Love 12
(edited)

Right on, BriANAL, whoever you are!

For whatever reason, people did show up at the USC campus specifically to see her that day, and waited for hours in the hot sun.  No explanation or apology.  She just blew the whole thing off.  At least she was able to relax in her own house while waiting for ADT to show up.    

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 12
On 6/23/2018 at 12:19 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

I'm sure Jo's parents aren't surprised by this. She just used him and them for some security and a nice place to live. You can tell by the way she has treated both Javi and Jo that she never truly respected them - what about them (their qualities) did she ever love?  She's got love for one person and only one person - herself. Total narcissist. Her kids she loves because they are a part of her.

Yep. I fully expect things to be much less rosy between Kail and her kids as they get older and more critical of/resistant to her bullshit. She doesn't do well with criticism or resistance AT ALL and she doesn't seem inclined to change her "I'll do whatever I want and fuck anyone who has a problem with it" ethos anytime soon. When The boys are old enough to express their dislike of her flavor of the month, their discomfort with her life decisions, their anger at her behavior, etc., etc. she's not going to take it well. I don't see why she wouldn't hit them if they piss her off or why she'd be particularly moved by their feelings. She's already shown a lot of callousness toward their feelings while they're young children.

On 6/24/2018 at 9:57 AM, Scarlett45 said:

I find it amazing that Kailyn wants to obtain the thick thighs, buttocks and lips often found naturally in women of color yet wants Issac to be perceived as white. She hasn’t made those comments in a while but that may be because she isn’t 100% stupid and knows Lincoln and Lux could never pass for white. 

Im kind of glad she has boys. I don’t know what she would do to the body image of a young girl of color. Not that I think colorism won’t be an issue in her home, but of all the issues I think that will have the least affect on the boys. Sad really- because if someone pointed it out to her in a loving way (like Vee) she wouldn’t go “oh shit I never thought about that let me change.” I know a few white women raising children of color single or with a white step dad (bio dad gone or passed away) and they work extra hard to make sure they are aware of issues their child might face. Because they love their children and are self aware. Kailyn won’t be in that group. 

IMO, Kail has some very twisted "race issues." It seems like she prides herself on being a blonde, blue-eyed white woman among POC lovers/admirers, but doesn't particularly respect or understand POC. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she had issues with her sons dating POC, but claims it's because their dates are "trashy," "ghetto," "disrespectful," etc. (Obviously, Kail is super trashy, ghetto, and disrespectful, but she's also very lacking in self-awareness...) She has already made disparaging remarks about her kids' haircuts (of all the stupid things) not being "white" enough and I'm sure that her words/deeds/attitudes along those lines are less than ideal (to put it nicely).

• Love 13

Here’s the thing. Kail is going through relationship issues that we all have dealt with in our teens, 20’s and even 30’s (I went down a tough road and still couldn’t get it right myself).  Why does she think she so so special??  This is normal fucking bullshit that most of us deal with on a day to day basis.  Why am I not getting paid millions just because I didn’t get knocked up at 16????  I guarantee I have a better story to tell about my own trials and tribulations.  Her poor boys are mind fucked.  Yet here she is living the high life.

Whoever it was that said earlier Chris is just using her for pool time.  RIGHT ON 100%.  If you have a pool (I do), e’ery one is your bestie once it gets hot out.  

• Love 13
18 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

The tats she has are ugly now! 

Was she dating chris? I thought it was just a one night thing. 

18 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I don't think it was a one night thing, but I don't think they were "dating". Of course, what people these days consider "dating" may be vastly different from what I think. 

Regardless, I don't think she and Chris were on the same page. Or they were and she's trying to re-write history to assuage her bruised ego. I believe Chris had another woman, a main woman in his life? Kail was "the side piece" or someone he went to for casual sex when he was "off again" with his main gal. She wasn't anything special, but apparently they weren't too careful because she got pregnant. So I think he MAY have tried to make a go of it with her for a minute. A HOT minute. Because Kail can't be tolerate for more than a minute; we all know that. 

It wasn’t a one night thing but they weren’t “dating”. She had known Chris for a while (they went to school together) and was flirting with him (and probably having sex) before Javi was deployed and they were separated. Like @ghoulina said, Chris had/has a girlfriend, I think Kailyn was the woman he entertained when they were having a spat or on a “break”. After Kailyn cut off his dreads I think he was DONE for good. 

7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Here’s the thing. Kail is going through relationship issues that we all have dealt with in our teens, 20’s and even 30’s (I went down a tough road and still couldn’t get it right myself).  Why does she think she so so special??  This is normal fucking bullshit that most of us deal with on a day to day basis.  Why am I not getting paid millions just because I didn’t get knocked up at 16????  I guarantee I have a better story to tell about my own trials and tribulations.  Her poor boys are mind fucked.  Yet here she is living the high life.

Whoever it was that said earlier Chris is just using her for pool time.  RIGHT ON 100%.  If you have a pool (I do), e’ery one is your bestie once it gets hot out.  

I don’t think most people go through half the drama Kailyn does in their relationships (not including the having children part). She is on a specific self destructive path that just isn’t appealing! Of course not to disparage you and your journey (we all have our own paths), but the stuff she does, and issues she has with guys is just so out of left field I don’t know WHY she brings such drama into her life. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

It wasn’t a one night thing but they weren’t “dating”. She had known Chris for a while (they went to school together) and was flirting with him (and probably having sex) before Javi was deployed and they were separated. Like @ghoulina said, Chris had/has a girlfriend, I think Kailyn was the woman he entertained when they were having a spat or on a “break”. After Kailyn cut off his dreads I think he was DONE for good. 

I don’t think most people go through half the drama Kailyn does in their relationships (not including the having children part). She is on a specific self destructive path that just isn’t appealing! Of course not to disparage you and your journey (we all have our own paths), but the stuff she does, and issues she has with guys is just so out of left field I don’t know WHY she brings such drama into her life. 

I’d guess power, money, “fame,” and genetics (she did come from Suzy after all). 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I’d guess power, money, “fame,” and genetics (she did come from Suzy after all). 

I do wonder what Kailyn would be like if she had chelsea’s Upbringing. (Meaning loving and supportive parents who gave her unconditional love)

• Love 6
15 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

The countdown to her next pregnancy is on. 

Chris must be on the break from his girl.

Yeah, I think Kail will be having several more kids by several different dads. She likes the attention/control/importance that she can get in a relationship (sometimes) by getting pregnant/having a kid. She also seems to like babies and to be less into her kids as they get older. When Issac and Lincoln are surly, rebellious teenagers, she'll still be young enough to have an uncomplicated, totally dependent, totally controllable baby. Also, when the MTV money runs out, she will go back to looking for partners who can provide financially for her and her kids. Having a child with those partners will help to solidify those relationships and the partners' legal/financial obligations to Kail.

5 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think she has a lot of emotional baggage/poor relationship skills from her upbringing, she's mentally ill, and the MTV fame and fortune has exacerbated those problems. I think that MTV has enabled Kail to avoid a lot of things (e.g., longer-term relationships, real jobs) that might have helped her learn to manage her issues and her behavior better. If it hadn't been for MTV, she probably would have stayed with Javi longer (until the next person with benefits and enough money to keep her in the lifestyle she was accustomed to came along). She would have still been crazy, but she would have had to develop some level of relationship skills to keep Javi, to maintain peace with her in-laws, etc. Same thing if she had had to have jobs to support herself all these years, she would have had to develop the ability to deal with people/stress/etc. without flying off the handle, probably not perfectly, but better than where she's gotten to. As an MTV "star," she's been able to survive thumbing her nose at pretty much everyone and she even has admirers who flock to her despite her toxic behavior.

• Love 6

It's so incredibly lame how Kail thinks it's interesting to call her kids by their (lame) middle names. Russell and Marshall? Seriously? For someone who's so "alt" and "different" and "interesting"? It's like naming your kid Astromoonbeam Clarence, then calling him Clarence to be "interesting." Lame on every single count. 

• Love 24

Seriously Kail, knock it off. My grandma had 5 boys, and every single one of them was called a different name than his birth name (in some cases, it was a nickname or derivative of his first name, but it was always something like Jack instead of John or Chuck instead of Charles, it wasn't like, Andy instead of Andrew), and for two of them, they went by their middle names right out of the gate. The difference? They went by that name their ENTIRE LIFE.  To this day, my uncle Joe knows it's a telemarketer when he gets a call for Mr. David Tatumsuncle. He has never in his life gone by David. Quit switching back and forth, it's not cute or kitschy or charming.

• Love 13

She says it like that is somehow a good thing.

"Hey guys, I'm a total shitshow as a person so as a result, my kids are used to my whims and are SUPER adaptable! Byeeeee!"

• Love 24
4 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Dear Lux Russell,

In 17 years you can go to the courthouse and have your name legally changed to whatever you want.  I highly suggest Crap Bag.

I suggest Chris Jr. 

• Love 10
(edited)
4 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Dear Lux Russell,

In 17 years you can go to the courthouse and have your name legally changed to whatever you want.  I highly suggest Crap Bag.

Yes. 

I actually think a Crap Bag could be a last name--like Mc Crap Bag, or O'Crap Bag.

ETA: Crapbagson

Edited by zenme
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

I think "have a nice day" is her new "LMAOOOO" for when she's pissed. Since she knows we're on to that one. She told Javi and Briana to "have a nice day" when she refused a sit down.

YOU AREN'T FOOLING US, HULK!!!

Also, I vote that Lux should change his name to "Failed Trap Baby."

• Love 13
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I think "have a nice day" is her new "LMAOOOO" for when she's pissed. Since she knows we're on to that one. She told Javi and Briana to "have a nice day" when she refused a sit down.

YOU AREN'T FOOLING US, HULK!!!

Also, I vote that Lux should change his name to "Failed Trap Baby."

Poor kid! He exist not because his mom wanted a ring and some security from her longterm boyfriend.  Nope, he exist because his mother wanted to be some guy's girlfriend! 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Tatum said:

Someone on another forum gave some advice so the poster seeking advice would not “set a bad president”. 

...little late for that...

BAD TEAPOT!  BAD!  BAD!!! BAD! 

(my fingers did that "we're not listening to you,  brain" thing again...)

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, teapot said:

...little late for that...

BAD TEAPOT!  BAD!  BAD!!! BAD! 

(my fingers did that "we're not listening to you,  brain" thing again...)

I thought the same thing, but was going to let that joke lie for fear of starting something.

• Love 7

So Kail is a conspiracy theorist who doesn't believe in the moon landing (or vaccinations) and David and Jenelle are survivalists. Why are these shows so boring? There is some real material here!! 

• Love 13