Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E08: Poised for Battle

• Start Topic

Does anyone else just want to punch Dom in the face ? She complains way more than I’ve ever heard him complain , and that’s her biggest complaint about him is that he complains too much Lolol . She’s also just very cold , smug and always is talking down to and about him . Personally , my biggest complaint about him is that he’s always talking about boobies in his interviews . That would be my biggest turn off lol 

• Like 9
6 hours ago, Lindz said:

Jas has the best body out of all the women & her husband won't even maintain eye contact! How dreadful! 😫

Screw him.  What a stupid statement.  She should dump him on D day.  I don’t like him, The weed salesman, Dom, Krysten, and Nicole is a little too bossy.  “ stupid statement” meant for Airris.  Pastor Cal can take a walk too.  He was disgusted because Dom didn’t like Mac.  Too bad.  Admit you screwed up with the matches.  You and your buddy the sex therapist.

Edited by kristen111
5 hours ago, Racj82 said:

That's not pretty common at all. It especially depends on where you live and other variables like the complex itself.

I've lived in several states and managed a few apt. complexes myself and month to month was always offered once the initial lease expired. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I think she’s so much better-looking.

Looks wise, I think she and Airiss are traveling at the same speed.  I wonder about those so-called "beauty contests" she was in, but I'm not interested enough to look them up.

I do think she has the best body of the women though.  Since Airiss likes big butts, he should have been matched with Kirsten.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

So in Don’s case does “old soul” mean “wants an older more established -aka richer husband”? Because that was kind of the vibe I started getting last night. 

Either way, she’s very mean with all her criticisms. 

I can’t believe that Gina has actually made me feel sorry for Clint. Perhaps the one thing he might take out of this is a bit of humbleness, which would make him much more appealing. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I’m bothered that Dom is taking mama dog to the apartment. She’s taking her away from her puppies. Who’s going to take care of those puppies? 

Dom doesn't have a dog. Jasmine the Beauty Queen has the dog with all the puppies. Which - I don't support dog breeding at all but those puppies were adorable. 

I can’t believe that Gina has actually made me feel sorry for Clint. 

I really don't like Clint and I'm angry that Gina has put me on Team Clint. I agreed with everything he said in response to Gina's excuses about why she thought they shouldn't live together.

• Like 6

So shocking that PC asked 2 couples if they're divorcing right after "move-in." He never did before?! Maybe with Chris & Paige. Not with Zach or Alyssa, Chris had to cut the BS & say he wanted a divorce. 🤣 Nic asking if Chris chooses to stay married everyday is excessive. Since she doesn't get it, PC should've asked what she'd do, how she'd feel if Chris didn't say yes. Renewing both leases for 9 months & living apart is stupid. Chris being a Noi like that is surprising. Nic ranting about that pic was so stupid, did nothing. Hope she feels better. I can't. 😒

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I think we’ve seen enough seasons now to know that once the spouse decides not to live with the other spouse for the duration of filming , that’s an automatic divorce . Even Cal has caught on to the BS. Why drag it out other than wanting TV time ? 

Is it me or is Jasmine better looking than Airhead- I meant Airris. He looks like a goat with that facial hair and his cheek bones are weirdly low down on his face . Jasmine has a great body and I think she has an attractive face . I really think Airris has slept with much more unattractive women than her , but the real thing is that he is not ready for this commitment and had one foot out the door from the very beginning before he even met his bride . The lack of attraction excuse would have been with anyone because he has no interest in being married . Him and his obnoxious cousin can just keep on keeping on with their negative energy . Jasmine deserves better . 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Racj82 said:

He normally says it to couples that say they wanted that like Chris of Paige and Chris.

And we saw how that turned out.  And then Stacia and Nate.  MAFS doesn't appear to be a hot breeding ground for power couples.

2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I wonder about those so-called "beauty contests" she was in, but I'm not interested enough to look them up.

I looked them up.  She was National Elite Ms 2019 and United States of America’s Ms 2021. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Racj82 said:

She's not a freak. He won't say it but he has completely shutdown romantically since she wouldn't vibe with him about sex talk.

LOL, maybe Airless is all talk and no action 😅

• Like 1
5 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Screw him.  What a stupid statement.  She should dump him on D day.  I don’t like him, The weed salesman, Dom, Krysten, and Nicole is a little too bossy.  “ stupid statement” meant for Airris.  Pastor Cal can take a walk too.  He was disgusted because Dom didn’t like Mac.  Too bad.  Admit you screwed up with the matches.  You and your buddy the sex therapist.

I think the sex therapist quit, there is just Pastor Cal and Dr Pepper now.... and they should both retire!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
27 minutes ago, Rightside said:

I'm still not betting on Chris and Nicole.

They are the best couple or so it appears, but wow they both have some deep seated insecurities to overcome so I'm not betting on them yet.  But I hope they can work it out because they will maybe not get another chance and they could possibly make this work.  At least they show some  R E S P E C T  for each other which is a lot more than most of them.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Lindz said:

So shocking that PC asked 2 couples if they're divorcing right after "move-in." He never did before?! Maybe with Chris & Paige. Not with Zach or Alyssa, Chris had to cut the BS & say he wanted a divorce. 🤣 Nic asking if Chris chooses to stay married everyday is excessive. Since she doesn't get it, PC should've asked what she'd do, how she'd feel if Chris didn't say yes. Renewing both leases for 9 months & living apart is stupid. Chris being a Noi like that is surprising. Nic ranting about that pic was so stupid, did nothing. Hope she feels better. I can't. 😒

I almost feel like they (production) were just trying to create some drama for them, the out-take of her going on about the photo really was so bizarre and ridiculous.  She wasn't on board with the extended lease so she needs to stand her ground, she has gone out of her way to accommodate him with his two dogs, he needs to grow up and not take advantage of her and listen to her needs too. She has also asked him if he loves her too, she is just very insecure and needs some affirmations I think.... just not sure he can really commit.  They are both so insecure but I hope they can work through it. 

21 minutes ago, endure said:

I think the sex therapist quit, there is just Pastor Cal and Dr Pepper now.... and they should both retire!

Lol, that’s who I meant, Dr. Pepper.  Her name flew out of my head for a minute before.  Thanks!  🤷‍♂️

• Love 1
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Lol, that’s who I meant, Dr. Pepper.  Her name flew out of my head for a minute before.  Thanks!  🤷‍♂️

Thank you too, I didn't realise Dr Pepper IS a sex therapist, I thought you were referring to Dr Viv 🙂

6 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I really don't like Clint and I'm angry that Gina has put me on Team Clint. I agreed with everything he said in response to Gina's excuses about why she thought they shouldn't live together.

I'm Team Clint, too, for the exact same reason.

I'm also Team Mac, although I can see the red flags waving. I just dislike Dom so much.

I actually think he made a good point in their argument. All she does is pick out everything she doesn't like about him and tell him. He was never negative about her.

4 hours ago, Rightside said:

I'm still not betting on Chris and Nicole.

I think he's such a baby. Nicole is gonna be doing a lot of mothering if they stay together, I think.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, endure said:

Thank you too, I didn't realise Dr Pepper IS a sex therapist, I thought you were referring to Dr Viv 🙂

yeah and her therapy is judging you by how many sexy undies you have in your drawer

• LOL 4
17 hours ago, LakeGal said:

I wish they had to sign a contract that said they would move into the apartment. 

I think if Cal had his way they'd have to sign a contract that said they would have sex. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

You know Mac's mom is sitting up in MI with a big smile on her bitch face.

All I'm hoping is that any possible play for stardom Mack has goes down in flames, and he really regrets turning down the $50,000.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

This not living together thing is just ridiculous.  Unless they are fearful of their safety, that should just not be an option.   It should be part of their contract.  The show is just becoming Dating at First Sight and clearly people have one foot out the door before they even start filming.  There is zero commitment on anyone's part, even the show doesn't care if they're together.   Hence Pastor Cal asking two couples if they want a divorce.  What if they both say yes, then they're down to 3 couples for the remainder of the season.  

I may be remembering wrong but I feel like they used to just have cameras in the apartments vs having a whole camera crew come in every time for filming. I remember watching that teacher with the tall basketball player husband wandering around the apartment at night waiting for him to come home.   Now it seems like they have set filming times so the participants just come to the apartment when they have to film and it just all seems so fake and scripted.   Wonder if legally they can't do the cameras in the apartments anymore or something like that.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

All I'm hoping is that any possible play for stardom Mack has goes down in flames, and he really regrets turning down the $50,000.

I wish him SUCCESS so Dom can regret her high and mighty attitude. 😆

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Blissfool said:

I think he's such a baby. Nicole is gonna be doing a lot of mothering if they stay together, I think.

And I think that is exactly what she wants. It makes her feel good about herself and also in control of the relationship.  

Edited by Alexander Pope
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, Katie111 said:

I may be remembering wrong but I feel like they used to just have cameras in the apartments vs having a whole camera crew come in every time for filming. I remember watching that teacher with the tall basketball player husband wandering around the apartment at night waiting for him to come home.   Now it seems like they have set filming times so the participants just come to the apartment when they have to film and it just all seems so fake and scripted.   Wonder if legally they can't do the cameras in the apartments anymore or something like that. 

I think they do both.   They have set times where a producer and camera crew comes to film.  But they also have hand cameras they sometimes film with as individuals (usually those shots of them "waking up" it bed.   And they still have fixed cameras in the apartment itself, but they generally aren't the greatest video and sound quality.   Nicole's rant on the wedding pictures appeared to be captured on one of those cameras.   

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Time for Gina to stop dwelling on the "athletic" comment. And everyone else seems to be (see After Party) hanging on it too- Domynique referred to it as "the COMMENT made on the honeymoon." 

First of all, he didn't say "YOU'RE FAT!"- which seems to be the interpretation. Secondly, she opened it up with the "I'm not usually attracted to the Gingerrrryyyy Feeeatures...."- said with the exaggerated expression and the hand motions that kind of conveyed distaste (plus she said she wasn't attracted to that!) As we've discussed before, "Ginger" is often used as an insult, and for all she knows, Clint could have been called that all his life (I know people who have, and not in a nice way). And she needs to stop saying "oh, we say that in the hairdresser industry all the time!"- because she isn't just referring to hair color, she mentioned "Feeeaturrres." Imagine if she said that about dark-skinned, African-American guys. Or Asian guys. There have been several celebrities who have been taken off the air for similar comments.  Overall, I think Clint is okay and he is trying. He even said all the "right" things- "I apologized; I see the error of my ways; I have learned." MOVE ON!!!!!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
On 2/23/2023 at 9:22 AM, Lindz said:

Jas has the best body out of all the women & her husband won't even maintain eye contact! How dreadful! 😫

I'll bet he's made plenty of eye contact with the other wive's ass-ets.

• LOL 3

I think Dom has a reasonable point in not wanting to be the one who always has to be the cheerleader and overcome Mack's reluctance about participating in the planned activities. They are not the first couple who has been paired on the basis of "oh, partner A is outgoing and will draw out the introverted partner B!", and I dont think It's really fair to put that expectation on a spouse one just met.  And as far as his sense of humor, a lot of it does seem to be based on complaining, or lying about something with a straight face and then saying the equivalent of PSYCH! I think I would find that tiresome as well.

Two things that have also jumped out at me were his reaction to being in a middle seat on their flight, and his response to seeing her place. She said she was hoping to learn something about him from his living quarters, but he said himself nothing there was his. Then he got petulant and said he wasn't going to look around at her place because she didnt look around his. Huh?

I'm suspicious of his whole back story, lots of pieces dont fit together. So yeah, she could be better at grinning and bearing his negativity, but I'm not on his team either.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, bref said:

I'm suspicious of his whole back story, lots of pieces dont fit together. So yeah, she could be better at grinning and bearing his negativity, but I'm not on his team either.

I agree with everything you wrote. Was just thinking the same, that we're not getting the real story with Mack.

Same with Kirsten's spartan apartment. Something fishy is going on there.

Clint, too, now that I think about it. He has two boats and looks like a beach bum, owned a waterfront home, was vague about his job for a multi-million dollar company? Did they even show where Clint lives now? I may have missed that.

Seems like viewers get 10% of the cast's actual realities.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Anybody able to direct me to Married At First Sight UK?

It started last evening and I have something to say but can’t find it!  TYIA!

I tried watching that, but was too distracted to get into it. Then I read that they're having dinner parties like the Aussie version, and that was really boring to me, so I'm out. One MAFS is enough for me.

Not to divert this thread into MAFS UK talk, but I took a quick look and was surprised that the commenters love the weekly dinner party set-up. I didn't want to butt in there, but IMO the US version is better. Those long decision dinners were tedious. The show did seem faster paced, with weddings in the first ep.

Back to MAFS US. I am on neither Team Gina nor Team Clint. But especially not Clint. He makes my gut curdle.

• Like 1

I don't mind Clint at all - I wonder if Gina is just trying to hang around to advertise her salon.  As far as Dom and Mac, I don't care for either of them but I'm rolling over to her side.  She may complain a lot about him, but he's just such a downer about everything.  And he acts like doing a few fun activities in Jamaica was him "compromising" 🙄. I also agree with her that if he can't get an apartment he shouldn't have gotten a wife, and if his dogs were so important he would have gotten the apartment.  I wonder if it's his work with cannabis that makes him so blah and unmotivated 😄

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bref said:

I think Dom has a reasonable point in not wanting to be the one who always has to be the cheerleader and overcome Mack's reluctance about participating in the planned activities. They are not the first couple who has been paired on the basis of "oh, partner A is outgoing and will draw out the introverted partner B!", and I dont think It's really fair to put that expectation on a spouse one just met.  And as far as his sense of humor, a lot of it does seem to be based on complaining, or lying about something with a straight face and then saying the equivalent of PSYCH! I think I would find that tiresome as well.

Two things that have also jumped out at me were his reaction to being in a middle seat on their flight, and his response to seeing her place. She said she was hoping to learn something about him from his living quarters, but he said himself nothing there was his. Then he got petulant and said he wasn't going to look around at her place because she didnt look around his. Huh?

I'm holding fast to my theory that Mac moved to TN to be on the show only. 

I found Dom's speech about the importance of only positive energy and optimism and how she doesn't want to give energy to anything negative a little tiresome. Sure, no one wants to constantly be, or be around, Debbie Downer but it's also not realistic to expect every day to be rainbows and sunshine in a marriage. I do think that they are terribly mismatched and while Mac asked for someone to bring him out of his shell, I don't think he meant someone who would constantly be demanding that he step up to a more active and extroverted life. I think maybe he meant someone that would encourage him to go to a movie once in awhile or convince him to have dinner with maybe two other friends. Similarly, I think the show constantly inflates "adventurous" with "active." The activities at the honeymoon resort looked fun, sure, but I would also have liked a day on the beach to lay around and do nothing (except APPLY SUNSCREEN). 

I read Mac's lack of interest in Dom's apartment as a lack of interest in her, or at least I think that is how she read it and why she was hurt by it. I also thought it was telling that he characterized the see-each-other's-homes episode as one that Dom "won." I don't think the issue for Dom was that he wasn't paying any rent or that he lived in a basement two bedroom but that he didn't seem at all settled in TN (this is another piece of evidence that supports my theory that Mac moved to TN for the show). He hadn't signed a lease in five months; hadn't brought his dogs; didn't seem to have made much effort to build any sort of life there. I think Pastor Cal was being ingenuous when he asked (incredulously) why it mattered that Mac lived in a family friend's basement... because in this case, the reason Mac seems to be living in a family basement feels like he is on extended leave of absence from his actual life while he pursues this opportunity for reality tv stardom. 

I don't particularly like either one of them and I haven't ever had hope for their marriage but I do find them sort of interesting in a boring sort of way, if that makes any sense at all. I can see what each of them is saying in some situations and I think they are about equal in terms of getting things right and getting things wrong. To me, the only mystery about any of this is which one of them is going to call the relationship DOA first - though maybe Dom already has by refusing to move in?

• Like 4
On 2/22/2023 at 5:56 PM, APK said:

This is just a terrible season. Domynique, Gina and Mackinley aren’t even interested in faking anything or going through the motions. Gina and Domynique should just request a divorce or annulment right now.

It's a terrible season for me because there's no one to truly root for. I'm sick of self-centred "actors" using this show to raise their IG profile. There shouldn't be an option NOT to live together, as there are two bedrooms. This season is so sad, I'm only sitting to thoroughly watch each episode now.  However, I still find myself FF'ing because I'm not invested.

• Like 6
On 2/22/2023 at 7:35 PM, Straycat80 said:

Dom and Mac are done, but I’m sure they’ll hang in there until D Day just to remain on the show. 

There might be a financial incentive for them to hang around until the end.  I know there have been other couples who split before the end of the season; HOWEVER, each of them might have had better financial profiles than dom and mac.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
21 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I'm holding fast to my theory that Mac moved to TN to be on the show only. 

I found Dom's speech about the importance of only positive energy and optimism and how she doesn't want to give energy to anything negative a little tiresome. Sure, no one wants to constantly be, or be around, Debbie Downer but it's also not realistic to expect every day to be rainbows and sunshine in a marriage. I do think that they are terribly mismatched and while Mac asked for someone to bring him out of his shell, I don't think he meant someone who would constantly be demanding that he step up to a more active and extroverted life. I think maybe he meant someone that would encourage him to go to a movie once in awhile or convince him to have dinner with maybe two other friends. Similarly, I think the show constantly inflates "adventurous" with "active." The activities at the honeymoon resort looked fun, sure, but I would also have liked a day on the beach to lay around and do nothing (except APPLY SUNSCREEN). 

Agreed that he's there to be on TV.  I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for the talks about positive energy, etc. because I think it's her polite way of saying "Good grief you're such a downer, and I'm tired of looking at your whiny face" 😄  Did they even do that much on the honeymoon?  An hour on kayaks and the horseback riding was not that much if they were there for 5-7 days.

On 2/24/2023 at 8:38 PM, kikicat said:

Clint, too, now that I think about it. He has two boats and looks like a beach bum, owned a waterfront home, was vague about his job for a multi-million dollar company? Did they even show where Clint lives now? I may have missed that.

He literally lives in the same building Gina does. And viewers who know Clint have come forward about where he works. It's a huge company that probably doesn't want to be a part of this.

• Like 3
On 2/24/2023 at 8:23 AM, Katie111 said:

This not living together thing is just ridiculous.  Unless they are fearful of their safety, that should just not be an option.   It should be part of their contract. 

Speaking of, I find myself missing the first few seasons of this show more and more - as every season both the matches and the set up of the show itself seem more focused on producing max drama rather than lasting marriages.  For the first several seasons, if I remember correctly, the show would give each couple a set amount to go towards living accomodations between wedding-decision day, and the couples then had to develop a budget together and could allocate an additional amount towards rent, if they chose.  Usually after quite a bit of negotiation / compromise, the couples would choose what type of housing they wanted, the location, etc, and would then secure a new place that met their agreed upon parameters.  I always thought this was a great introduction to the day-to-day realities of marriage and hate the current set up, where the couples all live in the same producer-selected apartment complex.  Rather than prepare them in any way for long-term relationship success, the current format is clearly intended to create drama - which is unfortunate IMHO.

In any case, regardless of the where, I totally agree that as long as the situation isn't physically/emotionally abusive, the couples should be obligated to live together for the duration of filming.  It's always kind of surprising to me how quicly some partcipants are willing to check out of a legal marriage - often for the most trivial, ridiculous reasons (Gina, I'm talking to YOU!).  But again, I blame a lot of this on the lack of support from the "experts," which seems to dwindle more and more by the season.  To me, the whole poing of an "experiment" in which a couple enters into an arranged marriage is that a happy, loving relationship can be developed if both people are committed to "the process."  (Sorry, I really hate that phrase too).  So, why aren't the experts there reinforcing the idea that a positive input into the relationship by one partner generally elicts a positive response from the other partner, rinse and repeat, and that positivity has a way of building on itself, eventually developing into a real, healthy relationship?  Instead, and I truly hate to be cynical and resisted acknowledging this for several seasons, the "experts" seem to deliberately create totally mismatched couples and then throw them all together in an apartment complex with little more than a "good luck with that."  Kind of sucks, as I personally always prefer a "happily ever after" to drama.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, SabineElisabeth said:

For the first several seasons, if I remember correctly, the show would give each couple a set amount to go towards living accomodations between wedding-decision day, and the couples then had to develop a budget together and could allocate an additional amount towards rent, if they chose.  Usually after quite a bit of negotiation / compromise, the couples would choose what type of housing they wanted, the location, etc, and would then secure a new place that met their agreed upon parameters.

I think in the earliest seasons, the show didn’t give them money at all and they had to find their own housing or decide if they wanted to move into one or the other’s place. I remember them doing budgets, having conversations about what it would take to break a lease, I rent and you own but your place is two hours from my job so now what, etc. which I liked because it made these feel like actual marriages. I remember the point where the show started giving them money (I think it was Texas, whatever city that was) but just the money, and as you say, the couples could do with it as they liked. The “all the couples live in the same building” thing is very much a turn for the worse, in my opinion. It’s progressively gotten worse the more the show got involved.

• Like 4

Chris is this nice, quiet, easygoing guy.....but everything is on his terms, no compromise.

Nicole is this loud, abrasive gal.....but she acquiesces to everything Chris wants.

His dogs live with them, she had to find other arrangements for her dog.

He insists on extending each of their leases, she does not agree.  No compromise, no discussion, no "let's try this, let's try that".

With her past of accepting abuse (the cigarette burn story is horrifying), I worry that Nicole has this outgoing exterior but inside is an insecure girl who will twist herself into a pretzel to keep Chris happy.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1

What a sad sorry group of couples.

Kristen is crazy. Shaq is handsome and seems like a fun guy. Shame on her! I think Pastor Cal matches bald men with women who say they don’t like bald men as an f them since he is bald. Baldies shouldn’t be matched with people who don’t like that. Same with dog people, redheads, curvies…..etc.

What a dull apartment. I don’t blame Shaq for being put off.

In Gina’s eyes, Clint called her fat. He is done. She shouldn’t even go through the motions. She offended him, he got back at her and there’s no point pretending they can make it.

Aairis is not good looking. Why is he turning down his beaky nose at his lovely wife? Jerk, just move on and save her the time.

What happened that Chris is second guessing living together after the 6 weeks? You are married dude! After she went above and beyond to help his crying ass with the dog situation, he should be delighted to live with her.

Dom and Mac. She really doesn’t seem to be trying. She puts him down a lot. Okay, he’s between living places but since he’s doing MAFS, does it matter? I get that some people are bothered by dogs, the hair and all the other stuff which is why I think they should only match dog lovers with other dog lovers! It’s not rocket science!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Not the biggest Kirsten fan, but she said on After Party that her sparse apartment was due to furniture she had ordered during lockdowns that was so late, she cancelled.  Keisha KP giggled at that, as in....well, did you order more?  But the emptiness went on beyond just the lack of furniture.  It was an emptiness of spirit, of self.  As Shaq pointed out, there were no picture of friends & family.  No favorite art.  Nada.

Shaq is a doll, and I like him more each episode.  His DM's be blowing up after this trainwreck is over.

Jasmine is turning out to be one of my favorite women.  Sure, the pageant world she lives in is second/third tier pageant stuff, but it shows a dedication, that she carries into a very physically and emotionally demanding field of work.  She has a lovely personality, and Air-head should be lucky she likes him.  It won't work out, but I hope enough men see her on the show that she isn't single for long.

Actually....it would be such a funny first twist for MAFS if, after the show wraps, Shaq & Jasmine scurry off together.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Shaq should have been paired with Jasmine. At times it seems like Kirsten likes Shaq but then she flat out says there is no chemistry. Kinda cruel since it is obvious he likes her. The 2 girls who won't move in together with their spouses might as well quit now.  We are tired of hearing that you didn't get what you "requested".  Your husbands didn't get what they requested either.  I agree this is one of the worst seasons so far.

• Like 2

What happened that Chris is second guessing living together after the 6 weeks? You are married dude! After she went above and beyond to help his crying ass with the dog situation, he should be delighted to live with her.

I give him a pass on that. Anyone who has seen this show knows that most of the couples don't make it far past decision day. I agree that the couples should have to live together during the "experiment" unless there is abuse, but I think it's pragmatic to make sure you won't be homeless if you become one of the majority of the participants on this show who end up divorced within a year. I think it's not typically as much of an issue because the participants are either not near the end of a lease, own their own homes or like this season's Mac and douchebag D-list basketball player Matt from Charlotte, are essentially couch surfing.

Shaq should have been paired with Jasmine.

I agree. They would have been a better couple. 

• Like 4