Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E10: The Knife in the Kidneys

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Christine's big announcement that she's leaving in a week causes chaos as Robyn questions her future relationship with her former sister wife and Kody explodes. As they all try to pick up the pieces, Janelle's RV lifestyle hits another obstacle.

Air Date: November 13, 2022

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Irate Panda said:

Is my English off more than normal or is this just another Kodyism but can somebody explain to me what the bird that ate the mouse means? Did he mean the cat that ate the canary or is there an actual bird mouse saying?

I think he meant “the cat that ate the canary.”

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, SilverLake0315 said:

“The SACRIFICES I made to LOVE you!”

Uh. What sacrifices? Hell, for that matter, what love? God, he infuriates me. Every week, he manages to find a new low. 

I really, really wish Christine had asked that question. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 17

I really do like Christine, but I was a little surprised at her response to Kody saying she treated certain people poorly.  She wasn’t taken aback at all.  She actually kinda admitted it, but said it wasn’t on purpose.  I guess she did it out of frustration or in an emotional state.  And, maybe it was well deserved. Lol. Sort of funny.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

Didn't Kotex say, a long time ago, that he can never leave but his wives can.

Maybe he had "Hotel California" in mind: "You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave"

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4

Kody making sacrifices, lol.

The OG3 made all the sacrifices, year in and year out. Kody has been coddled, chased and taken care of all those years while his baby mommas made do.

Kody wouldn't know a sacrifice if one hit him in the face.

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

I wonder if when Robyn is in line at the grocery store or bank, she gets these mean scowls from people who recognize her. I mean, you know they would recognize her.  I bet she doesn’t go out much, so she can avoid being called names or called out on her behavior.   

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

Troll Kody certainly has his nerve! "After all I sacrificed to love you!!" Like when he told Christine he didn't want to be on intimate terms with her in any way? What did he expect? Apparently the same blind obedience he got from Meri when he pulled similar crap on her.

This goblin is only angry that his dream of playing Maharajah to a harem is falling apart. As it should.

Oh, and TLC bucks.

Edited by renatae
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10

The moral that they should be taking is that not everyone is going to be friends and thats ok and that forcing a relationship is where problems can arise.

Do you believe what Kody and Robyn said that they had still been hopeful that Christine would change her mind and get back together with Kody? Like if thats what you're hoping and striving for and you don't make any effort to be nice to her or see her children more, what are you playing at. Surely if reconciliation was what they hoped for then the road trip to drop off Ysabel would have been the perfect opportunity to spend time as a family. He hated her so much lately he couldn't even see Truely because he'd have to go to Christines, were you planning on winning her back through anger and sulking? I don't think we saw Robyn make any effort either.

Kody was dying for Meri or Robyn to have an outburst so that he could have one, he was properly baiting Meri to be mean to Christine. You could see it was really frustrating him that Christine was being so calm and not antagonistic. I think he had prepared his little outburst ahead of time.  Kody has had a shit ton of couples therapy and has not learned anything.

Poor Janelle, shes lost her friend and ally and doesn't have any assets.

• Like 12
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

And I don’t know if everyone remembers but what happened to the Janelle that was ready to pull out her check book and buy Cottonwood?

she was strutting around that property bragging how SHE controlled the family finances and she might just pull out her check book and buy it, to hell with everyone else!

but now she’s talking like she’s at their mercy and she basically has no say or control of the family finances at all?!?!

You know, that might be exactly what is going on now! There was a time where Janelle kept an eye on all the finances. There also was a time when she actually brought in money through a decent job, emptying her pension fund and a huge inheritance. That's all gone now. Whatever the Browns still have or own, it all goes to King Kody and his Queen consort. They'll redistribute as they see fit. If they see fit. Janelle has been sidelined. If she's smart, she'll keep all of the money she makes through Plexus to herself and start building her life from there. Nothing is coming from Kodouche mansion. It has always been a one-way cashflow. From Janelle to them, not the other way around.

• Like 4
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16

I thought it was so interesting and it was the one thing that pissed Meri off was Kody saying that he brought in Christine to put Meri’s ass in check!

so even way back then Meri was jealous of Janelle and bringing Christine onboard was to teach Meri a lesson, you’re jealous of wife #2 ok bitch I’m bringing in wife #3 … how you like those apples?

and then years later when Meri wanted to piss off Janelle and Christine and gain Kodys favour she sneakily worked behind their backs with Kody to bring Robin onboard.

So I'd like Christine to tell me again about the joys of polygamy. And for Kody to go back over the positive picture of polygamy the Browns bring to the world. 

I've never been divorced, so can someone tell me if divorced people actually get together to scream and whine at each other in group settings with no legal representation? Or is that just a TLC/Brown family thing? Christine can take Truely and her house money because no one in the Brown family is smart enough to hire a lawyer or consult an accountant. Christine's real power lies in the fact that the people she's "married" to are stupid. 

If Janelle really gave half her Las Vegas house profit to Kody and Robyn, she is the dumbest person on Earth. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

Kody’s choice of words = classic emotional abuser.

“It was only about YOU” — not it wasn’t Christine held it together for the family.

”I’m the only one saying something” Um, no.

This dude seriously had anger and accountability issues.

And Meri and Robyn? Zero empathy. None. And what is Meri still doing there? Kody just burned her — AGAIN — and Meri’s like “oh that stung”. Meri, Kody has sent out a wasp nest of stings towards you. He doesn’t want to “work on the relationship”. What. Are. You. Still. Doing. There.

And poor Janelle. She doesn’t ask for much and Kody’s being a jerk to her now. I hope she draws a line in the sand for herself and that she’s the next to go when he crosses it. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 7
  • Love 4