Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: Shameless Not Ruthless

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, SassyCat said:

I noticed not one lip licked by Diana this episode. She must have caught wind, or a hurricane of what people were saying about it. Or.. editors took pity on her and left it out after all the talk about it.

You must have blinked at the wrong (right?) time.  I caught at least one.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Rinna is out of control.  Guess she thinks this is her way to stay relevant.  Ranting first about how Sutton had to apologize to Harry, denying the text Sutton sent, and then changing lanes and demanding Sutton tell her why she said what she said.  And then, flip a switch, and the fake tears start.  So pathetic.  It’s like she knew she needed to paint a more sympathetic picture.  

also, way to be a shit stirrer AGAIN, Kyle.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Like 2
  • Love 12

Rinna said on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live when asked which HWBH should return and was given three choices (LVP, Brandi, and Teddie) she (emphatically) mentioned Teddie.

• Sad 3
  • LOL 1
51 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I must have missed Mo’s comments to Rinna. Can someone fill me in? 

Haha argument was whether she told Sutton to get out of her house or did she say "get the fuck out of my house!"  Mo said something like, "I wasn't there but I know you said fuck" 😁. (They played a clip - she actually said, "Fuck you - get out of my house") 😊

• Like 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, ichbin said:

You must have blinked at the wrong (right?) time.  I caught at least one.  

Lol, I guess I was blinking a few times, from what I’m reading 😑! I did notice a lot of non licking going on at that dinner though, or maybe I was just in shock.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I was too distracted by her chewing with her mouth open to notice.

Oh I’m glad I must have been blinking my head off. She’s a chomper for sure and chomped chicken parm and spaghetti, is bad enough as a mental imagery. I am kind of shocked no one in the circles she has hung out with, ever clued her in on what Not to do. As a favor. A kind guesture.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Rinna said on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live when asked which HWBH should return and was given three choices (LVP, Brandi, and Teddie) she (emphatically) mentioned Teddie.

2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She emphatically said no to LVP. 

Well, Teddie is soooo dull that she wouldn’t steal Rinna’s ‘limelight’. Vanderpump on the other hand would!

• Like 5
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, njbchlover said:

And, while I am loathe to agree with Rinna, she did NOT say to Sutton "Get the fuck out of my house".  If you watch the replays, she said "Fuck you - then you should leave my house.  Get out of my house."  So....while she did use the "f" word, it wasn't in the way the other ladies are remembering it.  I am sure that will be brought up at the Reunion, as they always seem to get stuck on semantics and phraseology, rather than the underlying meaning of what was said.

I'll be the first to admit that I thought I heard "get the fuck out of my house" too. Either way, the sentiment was the same, so in essence there's not a huge difference. But that being said, this IS the Real HoWives of Beverly Hills where mountains are always made out of molehills.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

How would Teddi know this stuff?  Was she there?

She is still close with the Faux Force Five (specifically Kyle which is where I think many of her opinions come from)plus she was just explaining how they do things on RHOBH.

She is tolerable on her pod - mostly I think because of Tamra.  Tamra makes Teddi tolerable and thats how these nuggets pop out.  Hell Teddi even stood up for Sutton last episode - I about fell out of my chair.

She also mentioned that RInna is upset that most of the ladies are not reaching out to her about Lois and that she is still butthurt about that.  It makes me wonder if this will make her rethink her general assholeness to LVP.  I am sure that it will not.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Demanding an apology for harry once again at the table makes the “worship for harry” thing just ridiculous. I don’t know why they let her get away with this. If she is doing it to cover unfortunate truths about him it only amplifies the gossip and rumors circulating for years.  I wish Kim in that flashback scene would have just put it out there that Harry physically  mistreated his former girlfriend when he dumped her for Rinna. I’m sure that’s what Kim had on her mind and Rinna should have been fired for throwing a glass that could have hit anyone in the eye with  glass shards. That was violent.  

Edited by tranquilidade
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Part of the fight bravo “cut”

Lisa Rinna is a god damn liar that lies to further along her storyline.. why does bravo delete this stuff? I mean if Lois’s death caused her “bad” behavior this season like she’s claiming where does this lie fit in to that revisionist history? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Please, Bravo, don't try to make the dentist and his surprise children into a spinoff show. I refuse to watch "Daddy Dental, Damn!" or "Reality Bites" or "Tooth and Consequences."

LOL, I'm dead.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChLIcYwDGhb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This is infuriating, at least for me. I have to stop taking all of this too seriously. There are almost 500 comments on this. I scrolled through a bunch of them and 100% of them are negative. I gave up then and I assume the rest were the same. 

They can try and try and try to excuse Rinna’s  behavior and blame it on her grief, but what excuses her vile behavior for the previous years? Not buying it, ladies.😡

• Love 8

I saw a cry face from Rinna, but did not hear the cry in her voice at all. My belief is that she saw the horror at her behavior from the other guests and pivoted from anger to 'grief' as deflection. Where was all the grace she wants for herself given to LVP? I do not doubt that Rinna is grieving, and feel empathy, but still quite relish her getting what she deserves.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

I'll be the first to admit that I thought I heard "get the fuck out of my house" too.

I also heard Rinna yell at Sutton, “Get the —- out of my house!” I noticed and filed this away, because Rinna was using the expression that Ericka had used with Garcelle’s young son. I think that Rinna also said, “I’m coming for you until the end of days.”

Rinna was using Erika’s “I’m coming for you” that Erika threatened Sutton with. Rinna has a habit of trying to ingratiate herself by emulating Erika whenever possible.

In the “You’ve never seen these scenes” version, I only saw, “—- you. Get out of my house!”

And then in this week’s episode, Dorit and Sutton confirmed that Rinna said, “Get the —- out of my house!”

I think. Can anyone confirm this?

Do the editors fiddle with the moments gratuitously?

• Love 3
On 8/10/2022 at 8:15 PM, Emmeline said:

Kyle not only brought it up she egged them on after Sutton said it wasn’t the place for it.

It was horrifying for the charity but it does bring it to the attention of many possible contributors and benefactors.  It does sound like a worthy charity to consider.  

Where does Rinna get off asking Sutton for a public apology to Harry.  I wish Sutton would just write her off.  Rinna was being obnoxious the moment she sat down at the table and making a complete fool of herself.

My mom actually died on June 6th, a little over 2 months ago.  I sometimes cry in the car or when I’m alone and I’m just sad.  The sorrow and pain in my heart doesn’t give me license to act like a friggin bitch to anyone.  This episode really pissed me off.

I’m so sorry, Emmeline. I understand how difficult a time it is for you. I lost both my parents last year. 

Kyle stirred the pot big time. Sutton was trying to move on but Kyle wouldn’t have it. Lisa’s behavior was awful, grief or no grief. 

• Hugs 6
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lisa Rinna is a god damn liar that lies to further along her storyline.. why does bravo delete this stuff? I mean if Lois’s death caused her “bad” behavior this season like she’s claiming where does this lie fit in to that revisionist history? 

Lisa is like a lot of liars. She lies so much that she can't remember what she said and to whom she said it. Maybe she is getting dementia because she seems to forget that there are witnesses and cameras rolling to catch her in her lies.

• Applause 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I also heard Rinna yell at Sutton, “Get the —- out of my house!” I noticed and filed this away, because Rinna was using the expression that Ericka had used with Garcelle’s young son. I think that Rinna also said, “I’m coming for you until the end of days.”

Rinna was using Erika’s “I’m coming for you” that Erika threatened Sutton with. Rinna has a habit of trying to ingratiate herself by emulating Erika whenever possible.

In the “You’ve never seen these scenes” version, I only saw, “—- you. Get out of my house!”

And then in this week’s episode, Dorit and Sutton confirmed that Rinna said, “Get the —- out of my house!”

I think. Can anyone confirm this?

Do the editors fiddle with the moments gratuitously?

I thought that Lisa said "Get the _____out of my house." But I just rewatched the episode and she said  F___ you, you can leave my house now or something like that. She did say if you mess with my kids or husband I will come for you and I will f___ing hunt you down. 

No matter if how it was phrased the message was the same. If she tries to pull a stunt at the reunion and insist that she did not say get the F out of my house, Sutton should say you are correct. You just yelled F___  you at me and told me to leave. Now does that make you feel better about yourself?   Lisa was so drunk that she couldn't pronounce humiliate. Lois must be so proud. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Lisa was so drunk that she couldn't pronounce humiliate. Lois must be so proud. 

It sounded like, “humeliorate”? Or a mashup of “humiliate” and “Amelia.” I will watch again. I think she messed up three times.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 8/12/2022 at 12:39 AM, SassyCat said:

I noticed not one lip licked by Diana this episode. She must have caught wind, or a hurricane of what people were saying about it. Or.. editors took pity on her and left it out after all the talk about it.

LOL! I saw one brief little flick - ugh. But it was certainly better than the several lizard-lip-licks per episode we usually get. I was thinking maybe the editors took pity on us and realized that the audience was seriously grossed out by Diana's obsessive habit.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Asher's singing voice sounded better this time, but his lyrics are pedantic and cliche.  Maybe I'm just spoiled by great songwriters (e.g., Jason Isbell).

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So if the sauce thank you was not about Harry, which makes sense, then the comment about the tickets hurting him must not be true either.  Therefore, demanding she apologize publicly to Harry does not make any sense at all.  Rinna just keeps playing the victim card over and over and over with the 'why did you want to hurt me" BS. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 9
On 8/10/2022 at 7:06 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Rinna is making this show unlikable. It’s bad enough to have Erika, but isn’t one bad egg enough? 

Rinna is such a disgusting person and the fact that she would use her own Mother’s death to further her storyline repeatedly throughout this season and yet not once has she even been able to conjure up a single tear is beyond despicable.  

On 8/10/2022 at 7:05 PM, Stats Queen said:

Watching Diana is repulsive.

Watching Diana lick her lips is repulsive.

• Like 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, lizajane said:

Haven't said this about anybody since junior high, but she is poison and I hate her guts.

15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Not surprised. I know there are all these crazy rumors about Harry, but he doesn't strike me as the type to get petty. 

• Love 7
On 8/9/2022 at 4:43 PM, charliesan said:

Also, I don't mean to be mean and correct me if I'm wrong but, I seem to remember in Lisa's first season she said she didn't visit her parents that often, I even think it was her daughters' first trip to see Lois and both of them were already teens. It seemed to me that she since Lois was pretty much well liked by the fans that Lisa started to be more involved with her family AFTER she made it on the show. I bet she loved Lois and her dad a lot but her "grief" seems more like a storyline and an excuse rather than something she's legitimately feeling. Say what you want about Teresa but her relationship with her parents seemed 100% more genuine and you can clearly see there was a lot of love involved. 

Long story short: I don't buy it Rinna. 

I agree with every word of this.  I was thinking/remembering the same thing.  And now we’ve said it!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
50 minutes ago, Never Again said:

I agree with every word of this.  I was thinking/remembering the same thing.  And now we’ve said it!

I said the same in another thread. I distinctly remember Rinna talking about not visiting her parents often. I think she said she started once they got older and her father started getting sick.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
On 8/11/2022 at 1:16 AM, Talented Tenth said:

I think it's gross that people are mocking Rinna's grief and making jokes about birds.  It's understandable not to like someone and/or their behavior, but clearly she loved her mother and is dealing with grief.  Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  What if people on your facebooks, twitters and instagrams said nasty things about your grief just because they don't like you?

The thing is, she's blaming her actions/reactions on grief.  But her behavior is the same before grief.  Therefore, she's using her mother's death to excuse what she's always done.  That's gross.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10

I imagine Rinna picturing her visits with her hopeless daughters to see her parents as some Rinna-esque version of Grand Theft Auto, where the point is to avoid the chub chubs and the tacky fashions the people must be wearing and the weird junk food places to and from her parents house.

Hopeless daughter #1: Mom, that woman is wearing a scrunchie!

Hopeless daughter #2: And she's holding fried turkey burgers!

Lisa: Run, girls, run! Don't make eye contact with her, just run!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I am just getting caught up and that alleged grief-induced meltdown was the fakest fake scene I've ever seen. The dramatic keening and leaning back into Erika's waiting arms actually made me laugh and yes, the "tears" were non-existent. DOOL at its finest. 

I also agreed that the melodramatics was an intentional swerve from Rinna's appalling behavior. If Garcelle, Sutton, and probably even Crystal, were the hostess, they would have shut that s*** down pronto. Of course, if Dorit had intervened, she would jeopardize her FF4/5 card.

I can't stand Kyle. If I were Mo, I'd have to be constantly stoned, too. Kyle would be absolutely exhausting to live with. 

Rinna's dress was better suited for Diana. While it was pretty, it had a reptilian quality to it that would have gone well with the chronic lip-licking. (Not that Rinna isn't a snake.)

I actually started watching RHoBH when Rinna and Eileen joined the cast because I knew who they were and thought it might be fun for some escapism watching. Boy, was I sadly mistaken. Eileen was fine. I just thought she was kind of boring.

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Applause 8
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Boo Boo said:

The thing is, she's blaming her actions/reactions on grief.  But her behavior is the same before grief.  Therefore, she's using her mother's death to excuse what she's always done.  That's gross.

Pretty sure she and Kyle both said Vanderpump's behavior was the same before grief, and that's why they didn't cut her slack. So going with that way of thinking . . .

• Love 5

From the deleted scene let's hope Rinna will watch the birds fly without the cameras on her.  She needs to be gone.  It's apparent she lies for storylines.  She did with Sutton and now with Garcelle.  It would be a fabulous season without her.

• Applause 6
  • Love 5

When Rinna asked Sutton to think about why she tries to hurt her, Sutton should have replied, “That’s easy; for the same reason ‘it’s like, kind of fun for you to torture me!’ ”

The way everyone has discussed TalentedTenth’s posts is refreshing. @Talented Tenth, I respectfully disagree with you—while Rinna may be grieving the loss of Lois, I believe she was acting (badly) in that scene & I also believe Lois’ passing had absolutely nothing to do with Lisa’s behavior (whIch far predates the loss of her dear mother). Even judges sometimes have to make decisions based on nothing more than intuition & mine tells me Rinna displayed crocodile tears at Dorit’s charity spaghetti western, & had to feign freaking out to justify her cruel, nasty behavior. Rinna does whatever she has to (including apologizing) to keep that Bravo paycheck coming…

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 13
22 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Asher's singing voice sounded better this time, but his lyrics are pedantic and cliche.  Maybe I'm just spoiled by great songwriters (e.g., Jason Isbell).

I imagine he was singing a song in a range and the key that he was comfortable in.

O Holy Night is like Star Spangled Banner - you need an incredible voice in order to carry it off successfully and he doesn't have an incredible voice or range.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, amarante said:

I imagine he was singing a song in a range and the key that he was comfortable in.

O Holy Night is like Star Spangled Banner - you need an incredible voice in order to carry it off successfully and he doesn't have an incredible voice or range.

To his credit, he does sing better than the artist formerly known as Countess Luann DeLesseps. Ok, sure,... that and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee, but still, it's something (?)

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

To his credit, he does sing better than the artist formerly known as Countess Luann DeLesseps. Ok, sure,... that and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee, but still, it's something (?)

And, he definitely has a better voice than the Beverly Hills chanteuse, Erika Jayne - even when she's auto-tuned.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

And, he definitely has a better voice than the Beverly Hills chanteuse, Erika Jayne - even when she's auto-tuned.

26 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I agree that his voice isn't terrible as he can actually sing but a limited voice. 

Neither Erika Jayne nor the Countess can sing. They are in the pantheon of other housewives who have released records who have absolutely no voice like Melissa Gorga and Kim Z - I am sure there are others but I don't follow the careers too carefully.

Do EJ and Luanne think they can actually sing? I am not sure whether they are in on the joke.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 8/14/2022 at 1:31 PM, amarante said:

I agree that his voice isn't terrible as he can actually sing but a limited voice. 

Neither Erika Jayne nor the Countess can sing. They are in the pantheon of other housewives who have released records who have absolutely no voice like Melissa Gorga and Kim Z - I am sure there are others but I don't follow the careers too carefully.

Do EJ and Luanne think they can actually sing? I am not sure whether they are in on the joke.

In my opinion, Lu thinks that she can sing. Erika knows she has no talent, but doesn’t give a f- - -. That’s what the widows’ and orphans’ funds are for: to pay for autotune, tickets, phony accolades, etc.

ETA: She used money, that Tom litigated for victims, to pay for very expensive hair, makeup, wardrobe, backup dancers, sets, stylists, filming, production, etc. Anything that could distract from the fact that she has no talent. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Sutton while Rinna is doing her grieving scene: “you can put it on me I don’t mind” That right there tells me all I need to know about Sutton. It also tells me why she’s always the target cause she’s too kind and (not as easy as before) but still an easy target because of her kindness. She’s not vicious so they know they can have a go with little repercussion cause even when she stands up for herself she still leaves room for blame even when she isn’t wrong and that’s the kinda ammo these bitches need. Garcelle is trying to stop that particular habit Sutton has and the other ladies dislike her meddling cause it removes their angle when throwing Sutton under the bus. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Not surprised. I know there are all these crazy rumors about Harry, but he doesn't strike me as the type to get petty. 

I agree.  I don't think he cares about the show or the people in it further than the fact that Rinna gets paid to be on it.  

• Applause 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, amarante said:

Luanne absolutely thinks she can sing, mostly because she has a bunch of sycophants who continue to tell her that, all while cashing in on her novelty caberet act.  I do believe, however, that Luanne's group of producers, show promoters, song people, etc., are doing this more out of friendship to Luann, rather than for their own fame, as many of them are fairly accomplished in their own right in the NY entertainment business.  But, I think that Luann also knows that she doesn't sing all that well, takes that in stride and is having fun while making a few bucks while she can.  Sometimes, Luann's ego gets in her way, especially when she starts belting out songs during RHONY filmed events.  

EJ, on the other hand, I don't know what to believe.  She, too, has the sychophants and fawners (Mikey, et al), but I think they are all doing this as hangers-on for their own devices.  However, when she drunkenly started singing along with Asher, she seemed to think that she was sounding pretty good.  She's never been filmed singing or recording, except for the few times she was shown performing, probably lip syncing to pre-recorded, heavily auto-tuned tracks.  

She did have that part in Cabaret Chicago on Broadway, pre-Covid, though, so no auto-tune and she was performing live every day.  I'm sure that inflated her ego and thoughts of her so-called talent quite a bit.  

I think EJ thinks of herself more of a performer than a singer.  She seems to know that smoke and pyrotechnics, a crew of cute, well-built danceboys, lots of costume changes and a few well-placed barely there dance moves will cover for any lack of talent she has.

The rest, well - it's amazing that Melissa and Joe Gorga NEVER mention her singing "career" anymore and the specially built basement recording studio has probably been turned into a wine cellar or something.  And, well, Kim Z????  Is she actually still a thing?  She absolutely knew she had no talent, in my opinion, and used Kandi every which way she could.

Edited by njbchlover
Edited to correc the Broadway show EJ appeared in for a hot minute
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Luanne absolutely thinks she can sing, mostly because she has a bunch of sycophants who continue to tell her that, all while cashing in on her novelty caberet act.  I do believe, however, that Luanne's group of producers, show promoters, song people, etc., are doing this more out of friendship to Luann, rather than for their own fame, as many of them are fairly accomplished in their own right in the NY entertainment business.  But, I think that Luann also knows that she doesn't sing all that well, takes that in stride and is having fun while making a few bucks while she can.  Sometimes, Luann's ego gets in her way, especially when she starts belting out songs during RHONY filmed events.  

EJ, on the other hand, I don't know what to believe.  She, too, has the sychophants and fawners (Mikey, et al), but I think they are all doing this as hangers-on for their own devices.  However, when she drunkenly started singing along with Asher, she seemed to think that she was sounding pretty good.  She's never been filmed singing or recording, except for the few times she was shown performing, probably lip syncing to pre-recorded, heavily auto-tuned tracks.  

She did have that part in Cabaret on Broadway, pre-Covid, though, so no auto-tune and she was performing live every day.  I'm sure that inflated her ego and thoughts of her so-called talent quite a bit.  

I think EJ thinks of herself more of a performer than a singer.  She seems to know that smoke and pyrotechnics, a crew of cute, well-built danceboys, lots of costume changes and a few well-placed barely there dance moves will cover for any lack of talent she has.

The rest, well - it's amazing that Melissa and Joe Gorga NEVER mention her singing "career" anymore and the specially built basement recording studio has probably been turned into a wine cellar or something.  And, well, Kim Z????  Is she actually still a thing?  She absolutely knew she had no talent, in my opinion, and used Kandi every which way she could.

EJ played Roxie Hart which is used as stunt casting quite often because it doesn't require a strong singer and evidently even the choreography can be dumbed down. This is from a discussion on a Broadway show forum board

Velma is a heavy dancing role. The actress playing Velma needs to have serious dancing skills, whereas you can basically throw any actress who can't sing nor dance nor act into Roxie, and they'll get by just fine (and many have). There is one set of choreography for the role of Velma, but three different levels for Roxie, depending on the dancing skills of the actress currently playing the role. Someone like Charlotte d'Amboise performs the most difficult of the three, while someone like say, Star Jones, would be giving the least difficult of the three.

There is a long line of not particularly talented famous women who have had this role to drive up box office.

I think your analysis of Luanne vs EJ is valid - including how they get their sycophants. 

I have no desire to see Luanne's Cabaret and probably even less of a desire to see EJ's performances either. However, I have read that Luanne's cabaret was kind of fun in a campy kind of way - what with the patter and the guest performances. But I always have had a soft spot for the Countess. Her low point was in the first season when she told Bethenny not to let the "help" call her by her first name but she seems to have descended from that level of condescension and appears a bit more self deprecating. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, amarante said:

EJ played Roxie Hart which is used as stunt casting quite often because it doesn't require a strong singer and evidently even the choreography can be dumbed down. This is from a discussion on a Broadway show forum board

Velma is a heavy dancing role. The actress playing Velma needs to have serious dancing skills, whereas you can basically throw any actress who can't sing nor dance nor act into Roxie, and they'll get by just fine (and many have). There is one set of choreography for the role of Velma, but three different levels for Roxie, depending on the dancing skills of the actress currently playing the role. Someone like Charlotte d'Amboise performs the most difficult of the three, while someone like say, Star Jones, would be giving the least difficult of the three.

There is a long line of not particularly talented famous women who have had this role to drive up box office.

I think your analysis of Luanne vs EJ is valid - including how they get their sycophants. 

I have no desire to see Luanne's Cabaret and probably even less of a desire to see EJ's performances either. However, I have read that Luanne's cabaret was kind of fun in a campy kind of way - what with the patter and the guest performances. But I always have had a soft spot for the Countess. Her low point was in the first season when she told Bethenny not to let the "help" call her by her first name but she seems to have descended from that level of condescension and appears a bit more self deprecating. 

Me, too - along with a soft spot for LVP, Camille and in some ways, Kyle on RHOBH.  Although, my soft spot for Kyle is getting harder and harder lately.  

• Love 1