Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: Shameless Not Ruthless

• Start Topic

Ha! Mauricio to Rinna: "I wasn't even there, and I know you said it."

And when he tells her: "This issue will never be put to bed."

Stop making me like you, Mauricio!

I'm sorry for your loss, @Emmeline. Also, I agree with you!

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 20
34 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I was gonna say.... WHO gets their loved ones things SHIPPED to them unless they live overseas somewhere??  Isn'tthat something you normally do  YOURSELF??

If I remember correctly, Lois was in an assisted living facility, so she probably had a small apartment/studio of her own.  Rinna probably hired someone to pack up the personal, shippable stuff and maybe donated any personally owned furniture, etc.  

Sometimes, the staff at the assisted living facility will also pack up the belongings.  When my Mom died, her facility offered to do this for us, but she had so little there at that point - just clothes and a few other things.  My Mom was in the memory care unit, and we had already removed most of the valuable (sentimental and monetary) things.  We even took her wedding band near the very end because we were afraid she would throw it away or give it to someone.

But, having said all of that, I am giving HUGE side eye to Rinna's display of grief acting.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Hugs 7
  • Love 8

Did a bird fly in and drop off Lois’ belongings?  What? How was Lisa not involved in that?  And Lisa?  Nice performance but the Emmy still doesn’t go to you. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, QQQQ said:

I just rewatched that episode (S5E6 Medford 90210). Rinna talks about not feeling like she belonged in Medford, her daughters point out different fast food restaurants and ask if there are a lot of chub chubs. Lisa says, "I try to get back to Medford about once a year with the girls, and now more often because of my parents" (there's then discussion of her parents' age and failing health).

I'm not a fan of Rinna, but I think it's important to put the rumor to rest that she admitted to rarely visiting.

She tries to get back to see her parents about once a year? That's just so vague. Sounds like "I try to see them but I really don't". About once a year could mean maybe every couple of years, depending on her filming, QVC, practicing her Instagram dance moves etc.

Just because she feels like she doesn't belong there is no excuse for rarely visiting. She even admitted that her half sister takes care of her parents.  I'd love to hear Nancy's side of it. She must be livid that Rinna is using her mom as a prop for the show. 

I'm definitely not buying Rinna's "greif"

( She really needs to learn how to spell, now that she has all this extra time not visiting Lois)

Yes, Rinna. Lois deserved much more, when she was alive and living in Medford. Shame on you.

Ylisa-rinna-lois-rinna-greif-071822-1-e5b02a0d1b6a4f87a2379ead0bfc289f.thumb.webp.eb0a26c9dc4eecafe4f785e023cb61db.webp

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 10
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

She tries to get back to see her parents about once a year? That's just so vague. Sounds like "I try to see them but I really don't". About once a year could mean maybe every couple of years, depending on her filming, QVC, practicing her Instagram dance moves etc.

Just because she feels like she doesn't belong there is no excuse for rarely visiting. She even admitted that her half sister takes care of her parents.  I'd love to hear Nancy's side of it. She must be livid that Rinna is using her mom as a prop for the show. 

I'm definitely not buying Rinna's "greif"

( She really needs to learn how to spell, now that she has all this extra time not visiting Lois)

Yes, Rinna. Lois deserved much more, when she was alive and living in Medford. Shame on you.

Ylisa-rinna-lois-rinna-greif-071822-1-e5b02a0d1b6a4f87a2379ead0bfc289f.thumb.webp.eb0a26c9dc4eecafe4f785e023cb61db.webp

She sounds really proud of her performance tonight...

• Applause 1
  • Love 5

Hey - did anyone hear Miss Moneybags "I give to charities I don't even know I give to" Diana cough up any donations for "Homeless Not Toothless"?  Anyone??  Just in case I missed it??  

I am convinced that aside from it just being her turn to host the weekly fight-fest dinner, Dorit thought maybe Diana would make a big cash donation like she did for the Childrens' Hospital.  I saw Diana nodding her head when Dorit was speaking about charity and whatever else she said, but I don't recall her saying she would match the cost of the dental work the dentist offered, or say "I'll donate TWO".

Edited by njbchlover
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

Did anyone else watch Kathy Hilton on WWHL?  (with Crystal)

There were so many cringe-worthy moments!!  

Also, it looked like Kathy may have gotten some new veneers and lip fillers - her mouth looked strange and she was talking differently.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 5
37 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Just because she feels like she doesn't belong there is no excuse for rarely visiting. 

And just like that, we're back to saying Rinna rarely visited her parents...

First, I was responding in part to the post which indicated the episode was the first time Rinna's daughters went to Medford.

Second, Rinna talked about being uncomfortable in Medford while growing up. I think many people feel this way about their hometowns as teens (I definitely did).

Third, how many visits should one make to see their parents each year? If they don't measure up to that #, does that mean they are a bad son/daughter? There are many (many) reasons to bag on Rinna, but I do not feel comfortable judging whether she visited her parents often enough (and then weaponizing that against her). It seemed like a loving family.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Is Erika hitting the streets right after the party?  She's certainly dressed for it. 

Perhaps she has a "business" meeting after dinner? A girls gotta dominatrix when she can!

Edited by mbaywife123
  • Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

So I can't really follow what's going on with all the yelling, but is Rinna demanding to know why Sutton said what she said on WWHN? Isn't it obvious why she said it? Because Rinna went OTT demanding a giant second thank you for tomato sauce so Sutton made a joke about not getting one for something else? It's not much of a mystery.

AND if I remember correctly Andy ASKED Sutton what she thought about that.  I'm sure Sutton had no idea her cheeky answer was going to be Rinna's latest storyline (well until the death of Lois then she combined them).

• Applause 1
  • Love 12

I too start cursing like a sailor at a charity gala 2 months after a bird visits me to drop things off. Or whatever that screeching soap has been was saying. Too bad security didn’t come in and drag her sequined bones out.

Kyle has ZERO storyline so she stirs the pot like a good little producer’s pet. 

Crystal, these people are not your friends. I would be so closed mouth around them that they’d think my life was like Kyle’s and not open for discussion.

While dragging Kyle, can we mention that she did that “help the homeless while filming herself” video with Kathy and Kim? Vile hag has no empathy for those less fortunate.

• Applause 5
  • Love 11

I am so glad that so many posters here remember all of the past bullshit these women have said and done.

Their comeuppance writes itself, it's all on film from the beginning of each franchise! Hoisted by their own petards indeed!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I confess, I kinda had the same reaction as Kyle when I first heard of Homeless Not Toothless. Yes, health care, and access to it, is a huge concern in the homeless community. That name, though. But if it raises money, I guess I can’t knock it that much.

That name - but it's hilarious that Kyle and Kathy find it repulsive when they filmed a "homeless makeover" show called Beverly Hills Bums!! 😂

3 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

GOODBYE DWIGHT!!!

I've often rewound that clip wondering who was the idiot pushing Old Man Ken into a foot of pool water with his brand new hip.  Now I know!

3 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Erika and Rinna are acting like they’re drunk already. Or else they are revving up their attention getting behavior. 

And Kyle seemed like she smoked a doobie with Mo on the way there!  I feel like this season has been the drunkest ever, and I don't mean just Erika!

3 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

These poor non-housewives guests. They look so uncomfortable. 

Ah they knew what they were going to - I'm sure they loved it and will be the most popular guests at other cocktail parties they attend this year with their stories!  Rinna's dying to be the star of the show about Lois, but sadly for her it's not happening.  And Crystal knew what she was doing putting her eating disorder out there during filming - she seems to be somewhat of a professional modern-day victim to me so my sympathy is limited. 

Erika was very bold to wear those shoes - they seem like an accident waiting to happen after a cocktail or two!  I laughed that PK apparently is attracted to her hooker vibe - I wonder how he feels about the giant braid in her TH 😄

Here's my criticism of Diana - I can't stand her skanky bangs.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

Oh God, Rinna, ever the soap opera actress. I didn’t see one tear.  

Not only that but then after everyone gathered around her she says she feels terrible doing this in public!   Didn't bother her to scream across a table full of actual guests and benefactors.   Not much of an actress either. 

• Like 1
  • Love 13
13 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Perhaps she has a "business" meeting after dinner? A girls gotta dominatrix when she can!

I noticed she continued to play that whole dominatrix thing up again this week, while at Kyle's house.  (Was that a chiropractor or trainer or what??)

Anyway, Erika commented something about liking pain, or whatever she said.  It goes back to last week's conversation with her "team" about becoming a dominatrix.

Wouldn't surprise me if she is already doing this on the "low low" as she said last week.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

These shows are the same every episode, ugh.  Someone hosts a gathering, they all have their hair and make up (over) done, they over dress, the food is almost always made by someone else and rarely gets eaten, there's always alcohol and then someone brings up a dead horse and beats it yet again.  No originality ever, no change up.

You forgot to mention the time it takes for everyone to fawn over each other about how beautiful they all look…

Edited by Chellichik
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Wait so it’s tacky for and makes the charity look bad if Sutton talks about buying the tickets for Rinna but this…. I’m lost and confused 

It's okay to scream and curse across a table at a charity dinner, as long as Rinna is the one doing it.  No one else is allowed to do that, unless Rinna says it's okay!!  

I wonder if Dorit feels that Rinna "hoomiladaded" (as Rinna pronounced it) her and PK and the charity or if Rinna only "hoomiladaded" herelf??  

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, howivesforever said:

I do not like Rinna, but she literally had me crying.

Rinna had me crying too. I lost my mom 15 1/2 years ago, and watching Lisa's grief made it feel like yesterday. I don't remember taking my grief out on people, but I definitely wasn't myself for likely a year, and would fall to pieces at the oddest times. Lisa obviously adored her mother as I did mine, and I feel her pain. 

Homeless Not Toothless? You'd think the charity would be Toothless Not Homeless. But who am I to judge what these rich people spend their money on. I always find it interesting though that they have to have a dinner or auction to raise money. I donate mostly to animal rescue charities, but I just send them e-transfers. No need to give me anything in return.

I did love Kathy not being able to read the calligraphy, and her immediate request for the name of the charity to be repeated. I did the same in my head, Kathy. 

So Diana wants another child with her man child. Isn't she getting a bit long in the tooth for a 4th child? Why doesn't she just hire a surrogate? In any case she has no storyline and is boring AF. Please make her a one and done. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
57 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

Third, how many visits should one make to see their parents each year? If they don't measure up to that #, does that mean they are a bad son/daughter? There are many (many) reasons to bag on Rinna, but I do not feel comfortable judging whether she visited her parents often enough (and then weaponizing that against her). It seemed like a loving family.

That's fair.  Rinna is such a crappy famewhore already that there isn't really a need to speculate about how often she visited Lois at her home to make her worse.  Maybe the parents/Lois came to L.A. more frequently? 

On the other hand, my brother lives an hour from our parents (in their 80s) and shows up twice a year.  And yes that does make him a bad son, lol.  

What isn't in question is Rinna using the death of her mom for screen time.  I hadn't seen the Instagram of her complaining her death didn't get more airtime.  Gross.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 3
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

I’m going to post a video the next time I get my teeth cleaned.  I missed the opportunity for all my root canals and crowns.  Stay tuned!

Be sure to post the "Subscribe" link here.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9

Please stop with Asher and his music. I don’t need to see him singing. Diana trying to tell us she’s sneaking and listening when there’s a bunch of cameras pointed right at Asher. Whatever lol. 

To me it seemed like Rinna didn’t care about her mom until after she brought her on the show the first time and Lois was a hit. Bitchy to say but Rinna is a piece of shit.

Diana gives me bad vibes. I want her off the show. I still believe those shady dark rumours about her. Apparently she met Asher as early as 2012.

Enough with Kyles shit stirring. It’s so old at this point.

• Love 21

Doorit and PK need to get on the same page. If she’s going to refer to PK’s incident as “alleged” he should probably stop working his DUI into every conversation.

I’m glad the other women were cringing at the name Homeless Not Toothless. And why should I care that the never before seen Dr. Spermdonor got six surprises on 23 and Me?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Surrealist said:

Rinna's response every time: "GORGEOUS."

This drives me crazy as well.

Why can't they just be cordial and say nice to see you, like the new hair, cute dress or shoes, your makeup looks great, what is your eyeshadow or lippy color.

Because most of them are not friends off camera and see the others as competition to try to put down and out do.  Coworkers be damed.

Truly sad.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, princelina said:

Here's my criticism of Diana - I can't stand her skanky bangs

And that damn bun on the top of her head. All the time. You would think with her money she would have the best hairstylist in Beverly Hills. 

The attire for Dorito's charity was black and gold so of course Rinna shows up in red and gold. 

Sutton handled herself beautifully with Rinna. She's so used to these bitches ragging on her it doesn't rattle her anymore. 

24 minutes ago, Marley said:

Enough with Kyles shit stirring. It’s so old at this point.

That shit eating grin on her face when she's stirring is infuriating, too. I want to slap that grin off her face. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

That shit eating grin on her face when she's stirring is infuriating, too. I want to slap that grin off her face. 

But I loved Mo having a go at Rinna, twice. 

Kyle nudged him both times, but it I'm glad he said those things.

• Love 18

I think it's gross that people are mocking Rinna's grief and making jokes about birds.  It's understandable not to like someone and/or their behavior, but clearly she loved her mother and is dealing with grief.  Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  What if people on your facebooks, twitters and instagrams said nasty things about your grief just because they don't like you?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” 

I wonder how Vanderpump feels about this

or Kim 

Or Yolanda 

or hell even Denise 

So she deserves grace? I mean this is classic getting back what she had put out there with other people. 

losing a parent his horrible trying to use your dead parent has a shield for shitty behavior is ghoulish   

If anyone thinks it's bad or criticizes Rinna for her lack of Vanderpump sympathy, isn't it then hypocritical to have a lack of sympathy for Rinna?

• Mind Blown 1
26 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

I think it's gross that people are mocking Rinna's grief and making jokes about birds.  It's understandable not to like someone and/or their behavior, but clearly she loved her mother and is dealing with grief.  Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  What if people on your facebooks, twitters and instagrams said nasty things about your grief just because they don't like you?

Yes, I really can't get with that. 

Grief is so personal that I just can't pick someone apart. For example, yes people have things sent to them when their loved one passes away. In a fairly short span, I lost my father, then my mother and then, finally, my only sibling. After multiple trips to clean out and sell the home my parents lived in for 40 years, I left my home state for the last time and returned to my residence. A few weeks later the boxes of the limited items I wanted to keep arrived at my home as I had them sent. It was painful enough to sort through the remnants of 3 lives. But then to do it again when the items arrived was too much. Those boxes sat in my garage for so long because I just didn't have it in me to open them again.

And yes, the pain comes in waves. I remember being steady and then, on Mother's Day, I could not stop crying. I cried from morning until night.

We all go through it at some point. I won't judge.

As for everyone else, I still look at this as a 'show'. Kyle knew exactly what she was doing. She played her part. The rest do the same.

• Hugs 6
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I’m going to post a video the next time I get my teeth cleaned.  I missed the opportunity for all my root canals and crowns.  Stay tuned!

Gee I'm still haunted by season one's episode featuring Kyle getting her crotch waxed.

• LOL 5

So when this Dwight guy comes in w Kathy Dorit takes the opportunity to snidely mention he used to be friends with some former friends of theirs. Then we are shown its the Vanderpump-Todds. PK makes a comment about Dwight coming over to "the Dorit & PK side". 

As I remember when Dorit first appeared Lisa Vanderpump mentioned that she and Ken didn't really know her as yet but they were long time close friends with PK and adored him & so hoped to become close with his new wife.

But Dorit & Lisa didn't mesh well and now she and Ken are so estranged from their old friend that PK gloats over getting an acquaintance over to " his side". 

Is there possibly some substance these people ingest that makes integrity, reality, genuine honesty, and caring friendships no longer possible? Stepford- like ? Looks lovely superficially but mechanical underneath? Or perhaps in Rinna & Ericas case there might be a demonic element?     (anyone watch that CBS show "Evil"? I can visualize one of those demons unzipping Erica or Rinna and stepping forth with a sigh of relief...)

Edited by BlueHawk
autocrap hates me extra hard tonight. Or I've dropped this tablet one too many times
  • Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Rinna had me crying too. I lost my mom 15 1/2 years ago, and watching Lisa's grief made it feel like yesterday. I don't remember taking my grief out on people, but I definitely wasn't myself for likely a year, and would fall to pieces at the oddest times. Lisa obviously adored her mother as I did mine, and I feel her pain. 

I'm sorry for your loss. Unfortunately, Rinna's grief is all about forgiveness from the audience. Acting 101, as many here have posted. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 9
On 8/9/2022 at 4:43 PM, charliesan said:

Also, I don't mean to be mean and correct me if I'm wrong but, I seem to remember in Lisa's first season she said she didn't visit her parents that often, I even think it was her daughters' first trip to see Lois and both of them were already teens. It seemed to me that she since Lois was pretty much well liked by the fans that Lisa started to be more involved with her family AFTER she made it on the show. I bet she loved Lois and her dad a lot but her "grief" seems more like a storyline and an excuse rather than something she's legitimately feeling. Say what you want about Teresa but her relationship with her parents seemed 100% more genuine and you can clearly see there was a lot of love involved. 

Long story short: I don't buy it Rinna. 

This. All day. I was wondering if i had remembered that correctly (rhinnas relationship with lois)and am glad you did so I didn’t have to waste my time on past seasons. She is just such a poor excuse for a human. As are Erika and Kyle. Its like a contest each week to see who can be the most miserable bitch. They all 3 need to go. This show hasn’t been enjoyable for years now due to the outright nastiest. 
If Andy wants to keep them employed he could just give them their own show called “snake pit”

• Love 14

So Mauricio has replaced Ken with PK as his show bestie and the bromance is strong. Now we know which of the ladies (other than their wives) the two men find the most attractive. Apparently PK never got over catching a peek under Erica's panty-free skirt a few years ago and Maurico still dreams of Lisa's scissor-legs table-top dance. 

Lisa's fake crying was stunningly BAD.

Loved Dorit's vintage black and gold dress.

• Applause 3
  • Love 13
20 minutes ago, BlueHawk said:

So when this Dwight guy comes in w Kathy Dorit takes the opportunity to snidely mention he used to be friends with some former friends of theirs. Then we are shown its the Vanderpump-Todds. PK makes a comment about Dwight coming over to "the Dorit & PK side".

That clip brought back memories. I remember when Dwight pushed Ken into the pool. It wasn't a very smart thing to do. Ken landed awkwardly and I think I remember there was some anger over that 'prank'.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8