Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: Shameless Not Ruthless

• Start Topic

Rinna is just rabid and is really trying to be relevant. Someone make it stop lol. But again Kyle started it at an inappropriate time.

How desperate was this charity to agree to be on this show? That's insane.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 21

Just how embarrassing is this dinner? They’re all literally across the room from each other (by design, maybe?), and it’s a damn battle royale over that fucking TABLE again, in front of innocent bystanders who have no clue as to what’s going on — people who can support this charity.

Just appalling, for supposedly “upper class” people. Note to Andy — public spectacles reached their peak of entertainment with the Jersey table flip. Now they’re just embarrassing.

This is a junior high lunchroom fight with sequins, hooker shoes, and booze.

EDIT — Kyle, you just lost all pretense to deniability with how you’re acting. Melissa Ethridge — she was supposed to be in concert in my city but she had to cancel because of COVID.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Applause 2
  • Love 17

Waaaaaaaa Rinna.  You are a dumb bitch.

We just want that one fat teardrop asshole! Not really.

Your "friends" are gonna cut you some slack but.... the rest of us won't because WE SEE YOUR SHIT!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 13
10 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Shut the fuck up Diana.  Having the "charity" remove "the wisdom teeth" in Bosnia or wherever is not the SAME THING.  Just shut up.

And Fucking Lisa Rinna wanting ANOTHER apology for HARRY HAMLIN!!!  Now she's screaming at Sutton at the dinner table.

Just one question: WHY does Sutton need to apologize to the Snowflake??  She paid for that table they sat at.  Didn't cost them a red cent! 

Rinna: get over yourself already.  We all know you SUCK!

Is "charity" a new code word for "old guy with a lot of money that I picked up somewhere?"

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

This is doubly embarrassing now that we know who the special guest is.

Once again, Garcelle nails it.

Rinna, if you don’t want it, just DROP IT. You’re the one who’s keeping it going. Yep, she’s waving the white flag — this is what all this “grief” means. She can’t say she was wrong and apologize to Sutton, so she uses Lois. Didn’t see any tears, either.

Just glad that they didn’t gang up on Crystal. 

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Just how embarrassing is this dinner? They’re all literally across the room from each other (by design, maybe?), and it’s a damn battle royale over that fucking TABLE again, in front of innocent bystanders who have no clue as to what’s going on — people who can support this charity.

Just appalling, for supposedly “upper class” people. Note to Andy — public spectacles reached their peak of entertainment with the Jersey table flip. Now they’re just embarrassing.

This is a junior high lunchroom fight with sequins, hooker shoes, and booze.

EDIT — Kyle, you just lost all pretense to deniability with how you’re acting. Melissa Ethridge — she was supposed to be in concert in my city but she had to cancel because of COVID.

Supposedly, they put this whole issue to bed last week, but no!!

Rinna sucked all the enjoyment out of this show.

• Applause 1
  • Love 12
12 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Rinna is just an ugly, ugly person inside.  God I can't stand her.  And STOP screaming at EVERYTHING.

Kyle is awful too, so proud of herself for stirring it up.  Do NOT like her anymore.

Dorit's breasts looked painful.

Why, when they all get new teeth, do they get them so big?  Hillary Duff is a good example.  

Garcelle looked great!! Go Garcelle!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 22

I had to be subjected to Asher AND Melissa Etheridge PLUS Rinna trying to shriek her way into relevance in the same hour?  Geez, what did I do to deserve such an assault on my poor ears?

Erika looks like AARP’s version of a Bratz Doll at Dorit’s party. Garcelle, Dorit, Crystal and Sutton look appropriate and stunning.  Mauricio is high as a kite, per usual.  What is the deal with that charity’s name, though?  Honestly, worst name ever.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6

Rinna and her daughters were filmed going to Oregon clearing out her parents home in 2014 after Lois had a stroke.  Her parents went into assisted living or something like that.  Rinna admitted that her sister did most of the work getting rid of the parents things and selling the house.  Her father died in 2016.  My point being that Lois’ belongings had to be minimal.

If Rinna has been in such a state of grief, where is her beloved Harry Hamlin, in Canada?  Maybe there is something else going on in Rinna life that she is finally facing.

The dentist was sexy and the wife is lovely.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Who acts like this at a charity dinner?! And Kyle, as usual, is the main shit stirrer. Sutton said she didn’t want to discuss it at the dinner…yet Kyle just keeps asking and stirring until the ladies are screaming across the table.  Her game is old and tired.

Lol, Kathy Hilton…who is this (when Melissa Etheridge entered)!

Oh God, Rinna, ever the soap opera actress. I didn’t see one tear.  And her Moms stuff was sent to her? I buried my Mom 5 years ago and my Grandmother 7 months ago. Guess what? I had to go to their respective houses and pack it up and deal with stuff. It didn’t magically get sent to me. So STFU Rinna.

I was gonna say.... WHO gets their loved ones things SHIPPED to them unless they live overseas somewhere??  Isn'tthat something you normally do  YOURSELF??

• Like 2
  • Love 9
57 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Kyle not only brought it up she egged them on after Sutton said it wasn’t the place for it.

It was horrifying for the charity but it does bring it to the attention of many possible contributors and benefactors.  It does sound like a worthy charity to consider.  

Where does Rinna get off asking Sutton for a public apology to Harry.  I wish Sutton would just write her off.  Rinna was being obnoxious the moment she sat down at the table and making a complete fool of herself.

My mom actually died on June 6th, a little over 2 months ago.  I sometimes cry in the car or when I’m alone and I’m just sad.  The sorrow and pain in my heart doesn’t give me license to act like a friggin bitch to anyone.  This episode really pissed me off.

I'm so sorry for your loss - prayers for you and your family.  

• Love 7