Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: Shameless Not Ruthless

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

That shit eating grin on her face when she's stirring is infuriating, too. I want to slap that grin off her face. 

I second this comment. Kyle REALLY enjoys stirring the pot. It seems to give her great joy.

I wish there were more REAL friendships on this show.

• Applause 3
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I seriously don't know who's cackle is worse - Erika's or Rinna's.  I only know that I feel like I start seeing cracks in my TV screen when it's happening!  

LOL love this comment!
I think Erika's is worse - it's louder and has a smoker's quality to it. I don't know if she smokes or not but her cackle has a gravelly tone.

• Applause 4
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, goofygirl said:

And Fucking Lisa Rinna wanting ANOTHER apology for HARRY HAMLIN!!!  Now she's screaming at Sutton at the dinner table.

Just one question: WHY does Sutton need to apologize to the Snowflake??  She paid for that table they sat at.  Didn't cost them a red cent! 

Rinna: get over yourself already.  We all know you SUCK!

The looks on some of the other guests' faces during The Screaming was priceless. The charity ladies stared in disbelief, the dentist and his wife watched the show in startled wonder, and Crystal's husband's mouth was literally hanging open in surprise.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 9
26 minutes ago, realityplease said:

These women are not friends & not very good actresses either.  They can't remember their lines, keep story lines straight, or control their inner bitches.  Rinna said one thing to Sutton ("F you - leave my house") at her party to shill swill - but recounted it differently to Kyle.  Purposely, stupidly, maliciously or as producer's puppets or victims of inconsistent editing - they forgive in one episode & go back to spitting venom & fighting in the next - over the same events - in endless loops.  It's tiresome.

And harder for them to stick to the script, it seems. No one kept a straight face in naming this episode's shit-stirrer. They laughed --It's Kyle! (When is it ever NOT Kyle!) Tho each & every one of them has stirred the pot on various occasions when called to do so.

As for Rinna's grief (or greif as Rinna puts it) - I dunno - sobbing without tears before switching - on a dime - to a calmly-voiced excuse - didn't ring true to me.   Yes, she's entitled to - and should get sympathy for the loss of her mother - but her loss doesn't permit her to use grief as an excuse for her vile, mean, offensive behavior at a charitable benefit.  (Those poor charity goons they kept cutting to - shocked to the core as Rinna's f-bombs were flying. Dressed in black (sort of looked like nuns) hanging onto each other.  Made me laugh every time the camera cut to them & their bewildered faces.)

Lois's passing WAS recognized. Don't know what more Rinna wants or thinks Lois "deserved" from the show.  More what Rinna thinks Rinna deserves - not about Lois at all - but about how much attention (or lipstick sales) Lois' death can yield for Rinna.  Apparently to Rinna's thinking, not enough.  It's all ultimate utility to Rinna.

Too many grifters on this show collecting hefty checks to do nothing but drink, fight, be two-faced, & show how classless they can be.  Whether they are being directed by the production team to do this or they really are like this - not entertaining anymore.

THIS post needs a thousand likes, twice as many loves and a whole lot of applause!

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Still laughing over Dorit and the nervous way she kept looking over at the boys as they were rating the women. You could almost hear her thinking, “I hope Erika wore her panties.”

Actually, PK and Mo were a little yucky in that scene.

• Like 6
  • Applause 7
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Kyle not only brought it up she egged them on after Sutton said it wasn’t the place for it.

It was horrifying for the charity but it does bring it to the attention of many possible contributors and benefactors.  It does sound like a worthy charity to consider.  

Where does Rinna get off asking Sutton for a public apology to Harry.  I wish Sutton would just write her off.  Rinna was being obnoxious the moment she sat down at the table and making a complete fool of herself.

My mom actually died on June 6th, a little over 2 months ago.  I sometimes cry in the car or when I’m alone and I’m just sad.  The sorrow and pain in my heart doesn’t give me license to act like a friggin bitch to anyone.  This episode really pissed me off.

My mom passed 6 years ago now and I have never been the same. Hugs to you, it’s the worst feeling knowing the person who loved more than anyone ever will is gone. 😢 I also don’t treat everyone else like shit because of it...so there’s that, RINNA! 

• Hugs 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Is Erika hitting the streets right after the party?  She's certainly dressed for it. 

She’s been dressing more trashy all season. I assume she's advertising for her next sugar daddy. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Turns out I do need Erika to heckle Asher because the only way I could listen to him is if I am feeling bad for him.

Forgive me for sounding shitty but do the homeless want teeth? Most that I’ve come across want money and run from any form of rehabilitation. I can’t see Dorit being much of a help to these people but hopefully one person in need did get a new smile.

I do like Crystal but this isn’t the best platform to open up about anything. They aren’t supportive and find joy in anyone else’s weakness.

Like a cheap bottle of wine, Rinna gets worse each year. However, rather than speculate that her grief is for the camera, Bravo should give her a couple of years off from the show to grieve within the comfort of her actual family and friends. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I confess, I kinda had the same reaction as Kyle when I first heard of Homeless Not Toothless. Yes, health care, and access to it, is a huge concern in the homeless community. That name, though. But if it raises money, I guess I can’t knock it that much.

its kinda like Jill Zarin from RHONY and her Creaky Bones Association lol

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

What if people on your facebooks, twitters and instagrams said nasty things about your grief just because they don't like you?

This is like the scolding people get over being thrilled someone is punching Nazis.   

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Like a cheap bottle of wine, Rinna gets worse each year. However, rather than speculate that her grief is for the camera, Bravo should give her a couple of years off from the show to grieve within the comfort of her actual family and friends. 

Maybe we should lobby Andy and Bravo to put Lisa on pause for 2 years.  She deserves time off to get herself together. And we deserve a break from her "grief."

• Like 7
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Lassus said:

Diana and wind-up singing boy may be the creepiest non-couple I've seen on Housewives in a very long time.

Have you seen Caroline Stanbury and her boy toy husband? She speaks to him like he is a 10 year old child that she wants to leave her alone. And he hangs on her every word and  mopes around like a love sick puppy. And of course her story line is that he wants her to have another child. She is 46. Sound familiar?

• Like 3
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Did Rinna have ANY sympathy for Denise and the joy she took dragging her marriage? Or how about KIM and her being on the “verge of death” or how about Yolonda faking being sick? Or when she tells Sutton she gets off on bullying her? 

I’m just pointing out your do unto others is playing out in front of you .. this is Rinna’s chickens coming home to roost 

The argument can be made that Vanderpump's chickens were coming home to roost.  If behavior is bad then it's also bad when viewers display the same behavior.  There isn't an exception to human decency.

6 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

The problem is that Rinna's "grief" is all for show...and to make the viewers feel sorry for her. She's been a terrible friend and shit stirrer for quite some time, and the fans don't like it. By acting out in grief (shortly after a few F-bombs were released), she's hoping to gain some forgiveness from the fans. 

As for do unto others....I'd be hard pressed to believe that any of us would treat our friends the way Rinna treated Denise. With friends like Rinna, who needs enemies?

I can't speak to the operation of Rinna's mind.  When it comes to things one can never truly know 100%, I think it's better to err on the side of believing that she really did love her mother and is still in pain 2 months after she lost her.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Lassus said:

This is like the scolding people get over being thrilled someone is punching Nazis.   

That's a very extreme comparison but I get that point you're trying to make.  The issue is that when it comes to all of the Housewives there are going to be people who don't like them.  If something is bad when Rinna does it, it's also bad if people exhibit that same behavior with her.  If exceptions are going to be made because you don't like somebody, then that same exception has to be made for Rinna who didn't like Vanderpump.  People can't have it both ways. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Hiyo said:

Still not an excuse to behave like an asshole to other people.

That's a fair statement, but if there's anyone who has lost a loved one, I don't understand how they especially can doubt/mock her grief or make fun of her getting some comfort in what she believes are spiritual signs from Lois.  Rinna also apologized to Sutton and said the anger wasn't about her.  What else is she supposed to do?

4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So your saying Rinna should have NO consequences that she can DOG out these woman when she’s in good times but should be giving grace she doesn’t give to others in bad times? No that’s not how that works .. 

Consequence from who?

I have no issue with the belief that Rinna wants grace but didn't extend that grace to Vanderpump.  My issue is that some of the people who are pointing that out are not giving grace to Rinna.  People who are mocking/ridiculing her grief have no leg to stand on.  

For example, let's say Rinna slapped Harry.  If a person said it's wrong to slap people and then slapped Rinna because she slapped Harry, that person would be a hypocrite.  

If people want to be shitty to Rinna because they think she was shitty to others then just own it and do it, but people can't do it under the guise of a moral high ground.

1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Forgive me for sounding shitty but do the homeless want teeth?

I don't think you sound shitty.  No honest question is a shitty question.

Teeth have replaced accents as a class indicator.  There is no way that anyone with bad teeth has any kind of upwards social mobility in contemporary culture.

"The homeless" are not a homogenous herd, and while some may be into that milk-the-rubes mentality, others really want a way out—which means a job.  Very few employers want to hire workers with visibly bad teeth.

That said, "Homeless, Not Toothless" is a horrible name.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

If anyone thinks it's bad or criticizes Rinna for her lack of Vanderpump sympathy, isn't it then hypocritical to have a lack of sympathy for Rinna?

I don’t believe Rinna’s grief is authentic.  That’s just my opinion.  But I also understand that some might find it hard to believe that anyone would not be truly grieving and perhaps that’s a bit of projection. Rinna’s  outburst at the table was the worst acting I ever saw and the tearless crying did not go unnoticed.  She manages to squeak out a few at the end but it looked forced and fake.  Anyone who uses the loss of loved one to get attention is egocentric. Rinna’s only interest is Rinna and remaining the center of attention.  Like others said, her mother was a non entity until she could be used on the show.   

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 17
33 minutes ago, Lassus said:

In my defense, I had to look these people up, so no, I haven't.  ;-)

I should have added Real Houewives of Dubai. It comes on after RHBH. I was drawing a comparison between this couple and Diana and Asher. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You are trying a straw man argument that doesn't work here .. Sorry you cant Gleefully attack people year after year when they are at their lowest then say SHAME on people for calling her out for that just because NOW she is going through something 

YEP.   And how is this discussion being “shitty to Rinna”.  This is not her facebook page this is a discussion of the show.

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 14

I think Crystal consistently looks the most elegant and I am interested in her life more than the others.  It seems they all want to smack down her story line to keep her insignificant so she does not get any spotlight.  The others are all over exposed by now and there is nothing new to see but we don’t know much about Crystal and I hope we get to see more of her.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 13
10 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

I don’t believe Rinna’s grief is authentic.  That’s just my opinion.  But I also understand that some might find it hard to believe that anyone would not be truly grieving and perhaps that’s a bit of projection. Rinna’s  outburst at the table was the worst acting I ever saw and the tearless crying did not go unnoticed.  She manages to squeak out a few at the end but it looked forced and fake.  Anyone who uses the loss of loved one to get attention is egocentric. Rinna’s only interest is Rinna and remaining the center of attention.  Like others said, her mother was a non entity until she could be used on the show.   

I agree.  And since they can poke at Crystal's eating disorder and question why she is not getting help, I feel comfortable saying the same to Rinna.  If you are acting like a complete asshole (and as of last week agrees she is still out of control) maybe RINNA is the one who needs help.  I mean it is now what 9 months since Lois passed?

Grief takes its time but 99.99999999% of humanity is not allowed to act at work like she is.  So I call BS on it.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, tranquilidade said:

I also don’t think Rinna is reading this board and crying into her pillow, with real or fake tears.

but this board isn't for Rinna its for fans of the show to talk about what's going on so her crying or not over our opinions  doesn't really matter right? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 3
  • Love 11

my take on the stupidly named charity is that just because they are homeless, doesn't mean they don't have teeth.  And those teeth need to be cared for.  I don't think everyone person they take care of is getting full sets of veneers.  The name is ridiculous.  

• Love 6

I agree about the name of the charity. It is a worthwhile charity and deserves a better name. Not all homeless people are addicts or suffer from mental illness. Some just need a little help and support to get they lives back on tract. And poor dental hygiene can be a detriment to finding employment. Whatever her motives are for supporting this charity I applaud Dorit's efforts.  It would be nice to see a charity event without the drunk screaming harpies ruining the evening. I'm looking at you Rinna. 

• Like 2
  • Love 20