Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

Then Sutton unwittingly stepped on Diana’s next big HW moment, her disclosure of her brother’s death, by trying to connect with Diana over shared trauma and mentioning her father’s suicide. Then came the miscarriage discussion.

Without being a Diana fan I can see where she could view Sutton as someone always bringing everything back to herself.  When anyone shares their story of a tragic death the correct response is NOT to try and compare it to your own story.  The only good response is to listen and express sympathy. 

Ditto for the miscarriage convo.  Sutton began by questioning Diana's story and then added that she herself had two miscarriages.  That doesn't mean that she knows how Diana feels at least not while is still fresh.    Grief is personal.  And generally, a party is not an appropriate venue for the conversation.  

Sutton has a habit of always telling us (and whoever she is speaking to) what a good person she is, what a good friend she is, and now how witty and complex she is, lol.  It always makes me roll my eyes.   Sutton, a good person who is a good friend, who is witty and complex, doesn't need to tell people those things.  Just show them. 

• Like 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, kassa said:

There was that time that she made infidelity jokes about Kyle's husband in front of her very young daughter (and did rightly have hell to pay for it).  

I remember and was critical of Vanderpump and actually team Kyle that season. But I still don't think this bunch holds various cast members to the same standards. If Vanderpump told one of Kyle's girls to get the fuck out, I can't imagine. They were so comfortable asking Denise about her sex life, I'm sure if her husband had stolen from orphans and widows, they would have pushed her way more than Erika. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 13

I have to say, Erika’s apology to Garcelle was one of the better Housewives apologies I’ve seen.  To the point, no real deflection, and because I think in this case it’s true, I don’t mind Erika trying to explain that she didn’t mean it maliciously.  She acknowledged that that still didn’t make it right or harmless.

Garcelle shouldn’t try to talk to Erika about a slippery slope to alcoholism in front of everyone else, if she’s really meaning to help.  Other than that, and the general jumping to alcoholism (instead of just showing concern over mixing pills and alcohol), I liked Garcelle this episode.

Oh Sutton.  She needs to let go of the idea that everyone needs to like her and consider her a good person.  Even when I think she’s in the right, her need to state her own goodness starts to grate.  And the whole telling someone else “I need you to say X verbatim” is also annoying, even when I’m otherwise on her side.

Diana is the wrong type of asshole for a show like Real Housewives.  Because once no one can believe her, there’s nowhere to go with her.  And the mocking is one of the big things that got Dorinda fired.  (Sorry, “put on pause”.). So she should watch out.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I enjoyed LVP but never thought she made the show either. It has always been an ensemble cast. I do think she makes fabulous TV, but not so fabulous I could get into VPR. Maybe the show needed more her and less chuckleheads, but I digress. 

That is Kyle's best quality imo. Vanderpump brought more charm. She would be a better solo reality star imo, but I never felt like she cared about any of the others beyond coworkers she wanted to create drama and sit back and be the favorite. Love it or hate it, Kyle gets into the middle of everything on camera and does have connections to most of the cast. As much as she annoys me this season, I get that she is a still strong anchor. 

Most of these people are legends in their own minds, when, in fact, they are basically interchangeable parts. After awhile their sense of ownership of their shows gets to be a bit much. I’ve noticed that comes out a lot during the reunions, which is when Andy, I think, finally had it with Vicki Gunvalson on OC. Nobody is irreplacable on these shows. They might be missed at first, but the audience always moves on. Kyle is annoying me because she, to me, thinks she has to be on top of everything and be up in everybody’s business.  Why does she have to be in the middle of everything, unless she’s a de facto showrunner? (Which she may well be, according to some posts I’ve read.) Butt out, Kyle.

TBH, I’ve not given a second thought to LVP. IIRC, she wasn’t on VR a lot this past season (but I quit watching about halfway through out of boredom), and she’s not been on my radar since.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Kyle enjoys making fun of Sutton. She sabotages her behind her back. Kyle acts like she's still in high school and Sutton is not cool enough to join her group. 

In Rinna's case, I too think it was jealousy when it came to Denise. But I also believe Lisa thinks she has to play a certain villain role to hold her spot on the show. It's like she has embraced the job of causing trouble knowing production wants things stirred up.

And there it is. You nailed it. Kyle is the quintessential mean girl further fueled by her lack of a real career after her childhood acting roles. 
Rhinna was definitely jealous of Denise for many reasons and I think in her deep down soul she is a shitty person who will do anything for attention and a paycheck 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 14
22 minutes ago, ancslove said:

I have to say, Erika’s apology to Garcelle was one of the better Housewives apologies I’ve seen.  To the point, no real deflection, and because I think in this case it’s true, I don’t mind Erika trying to explain that she didn’t mean it maliciously.  She acknowledged that that still didn’t make it right or harmless.

Yes! Erica is a b**tch but her apology was on point! I posted about this yesterday as I was actually impressed with her expression of regret. She obviously put thought into it, covered all the angles and even managed to top it off with a compliment for Garcelle which helped smooth things over even further.

I can't imagine Rinna or Kyle ever offering such a sincere and articulate apology.

I'm still not sure why she told Garcelle's son to "get the f*ck out of here" when he picked up his mother's floral arrangement. Was it because she didn't want him to hear her drunken sex talk?🤣

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I liked the Hannukah celebration at Kyle's, but I didn't get the whole snow thing.  Was that fake snow, along with Kyle wearing a heavy wool sweater and wool hat in 90 degree LA weather?  If it was real snow, wouldn't it have melted quickly? 

Kyle and Mo were hosting a fundraiser the following day (for the Children's Hospital I think) and apparently sledding down the fake hill of haystacks covered in snow was part of the party.  I don't know if it was fake snow or the stuff they sometimes use at skiing resorts.  I think the sweater and hat was costuming for the shot as well as Kyle actually manning the hose. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 3
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

When did the Diana miscarriage happen?  Was it during the filming of this season? Somehow I thought it happened a while ago.  Everytime I see Diana's smug face all I can think of is "Pride comes before the fall." We have seen it before with housewives on various franchises.  Some have even spent time in prison and one is going to prison before long.  I can't help but think that Diana is eventually going to take a fall. She has to be one of the most if not the most unlikeable  housewives in the housewives shows. 

Isn't Diana in her 50's? 

• Wink 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

When did the Diana miscarriage happen?  Was it during the filming of this season? Somehow I thought it happened a while ago.  Everytime I see Diana's smug face all I can think of is "Pride comes before the fall." We have seen it before with housewives on various franchises.  Some have even spent time in prison and one is going to prison before long.  I can't help but think that Diana is eventually going to take a fall. She has to be one of the most if not the most unlikeable  housewives in the housewives shows. 

I didn't know much about Diana before she came onto the show. I thought she might be one of those quirky wealthy women. Not bad quirky, but goofy and funny. Kind of like how Kathy presents herself on the show.

I can't decide whether Diana's genuinely an asshole, or if she's following others' leads to get more airtime. Erika and Rinna have had issues with Sutton since last season. I'm not sure if Diana is following their lead because she's friends with Rinna and she sees that Erika is friends with Lisa.

Diana is bad at playing the villain because she comes across as genuinely mean and cutting. Rinna and Erika are shitty people, but both make great reality show villains. They have fleeting moments of acting normal and being lucid. Erika clearly enjoys being the villain. Rinna is a great shit stirrer, but she's been a soap opera actress, so she knows how to turn on the villain too. She's basically playing herself as Taylor McBride.

I simply don't understand Diana's end game here. She resonates with few viewers it seems.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

And yet for whatever reason, Rinna seems to gravitate towards women like Diana and Erika. I don't get it.

I don't either.  Maybe that she has always been a 2nd or 3rd tier television performer married to an aging has-been might have something to do with it.  She prances through episodes here trying to make Harry seem like he's still sitting for People covers and making a push for her daughters to be some kind of Hollywood royalty.  She may still do the occasional acting job on something that isn't very big or popular but this show appears to be where she has landed and it doesn't seem to be propelling her career outside of it.  I think she tries super hard to pick the sides here that she feels will elevate her more here, be it via good or bad means.  To me she just seems to be scrambling all the time.  Maybe getting chummy with Diana could channel into a seat at a charity event that would give her the opportunity to air out some of the garage gowns. Maybe she thinks Erika is sinking so low that it make herself rise higher in comparison.  Who know.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

TBH, I’ve not given a second thought to LVP. IIRC, she wasn’t on VR a lot this past season (but I quit watching about halfway through out of boredom), and she’s not been on my radar since.

LVP has a dedicated fanbase, which has always fascinated me because she's neither better nor worse than the others.

I've never felt compelled to watch Vanderpump Rules. I don't find her intriguing enough. To each their own, though.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, janiema said:

The second group, known as the “Willains” would feature Rinna, Dianna, Kyle and Erika. That show would air on Peacock. Brandi and Teddi could stop by just to make things even worse.

That's not a show. That's a melee.

• LOL 6

As a Jew, I really enjoyed seeing the Chanukah celebration. Celebration of the Jewish holidays are few and far between in TV. And Jagger and Phoenix are always welcome on my screen. Dorit is a good mother despite her other issues. 

Now, because it can never be said enough times. LOATHE. Seriously, WHO thought Diana was a good fit for this show? She is abhorrent. And I have never seen one person in social media defending her, so that in itself is very telling.

I hate that I didn't mind Erika, and even thought her apology was genuine. I don't even think Crystal was in the show last night. Goodbye Kyle (and take Rinna, Erika and Diana with you. I'm ok with Dorit staying). 

• Like 3
  • Love 13

The family scenes with voiceovers about how much they love their kids, and their kids are their whole lives, ‘let’s call them now & check in!’  Sooooooo Boring! Even if I like the housewife and their kids, those scenes are a waste of time.  Sorry, no one cares how much you love your kids.  Unless something funny or shocking is happening, I don’t want to see their kids. Sorry🤣

Diana is Also very Boring. She has no sense of humor or fun. She’s not intimidating or interesting.  She’s just a stuck up snob who wants to hold court while everyone sits around and adores her or celebrates how much she’s overcome in life.  Everyone has their stuff. I’m not unsympathetic, but it makes for very boring viewing.  

The dinner scenes have become too fake. I bet Sutton walked back after they yelled ‘cut!’ And they ate their lunch and chatted like normal. It’s just bizarre to go out to dinner with someone you’re  fighting with, and order drinks and food. How can you eat when you’re so uncomfortable and sitting across someone you hate/hates you? I know these shows aren’t actual ‘reality,’ but they’ve gone too far into scripted scenes at this point. 

• Like 3
  • Love 12
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

The family scenes with voiceovers about how much they love their kids, and their kids are their whole lives, ‘let’s call them now & check in!’  Sooooooo Boring! Even if I like the housewife and their kids, those scenes are a waste of time.  Sorry, no one cares how much you love your kids.  Unless something funny or shocking is happening, I don’t want to see their kids. Sorry🤣

Thank you for saying this since I thought I was alone in feeling that way. 😂no-one-cares-intro.gif

Edited by Surrealist
  • Thanks 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 16
10 minutes ago, Surrealist said:
17 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Thank you for saying this since I thought I was alone in feeling that way. 😂

I'm with both of you, so partly of three!

I'd like to add the chummy displays with domestic workers in on this one too (looking at you Crystal).  

• Applause 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

This was such a nice part! Dorit was beaming when Jagger explained Hanukkah. He did such a good job, too.  He's a cutie, and looks a lot like her, well her original face, and seems like a precocious handful. I'm not big on tv kids, but this celebration was a nice respite from the constant petty fighting that Bravo seems to think is all we want.

I completely agree.  I thought it was nice for Dorit to be included (with her kids) into the celebration.  I honestly think she would have been included even if they weren't filming since they are neighbors. 

It's also a good humanizer for Kyle to remind us that she has a real family with real traditions.  I was laughing at her cooking a turkey again.   Seems like she cooks a lot of turkeys but still, she cooks for her family from time to time.  Not sure any of the other HW besides Garcelle do that. 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Nice, Bravo — trying to humanize Diana. I got up, fed my cat, and got a Diet Coke. Did I miss anything? Thought not. Diana’s shown who and what she is since Ep. 1. 

I think we need Eden Sassoon to come back and stage an intervention. Garcelle gets it. Erika has a problem, while Kyle sees it as “letting her hair down.”

😳

Impossible to do.  C*nt with a capital C.  She seems really stupid with a mile long mean streak.  There is a story there.  Hooker Booker.

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Here we go again.  Diana singing her own praises.  "I live a very big life" "I donate to tons of charities" "I AM WONDERFUL"...  Jeebus, girl; get a grip!

Don't forget she has alot of celebrity friends! 

Her kids are annoying rich kids. Her man fits right in with the kids. 

Why does Sutton insist on constant meetings to try to make Diana like her? Stop, already! You hate each other and that is what we live for!

Erika, take your fucking sunglasses off when you are being read for filth. Where are your manners?

• Love 12
18 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Is it that much of a stretch to think that Erika’s using booze and meds to cope with her situation? The cold bitch/ice queen attitude only works for so long. She has definitely changed from past seasons — she seems more sloppy (for want of a better word). I don’t care what anyone says — mixing antidepressants and alcohol is no bueno.

I don’t like the woman, but I don’t like seeing this, either.

EDIT — Oh, here we go. Sutton, don’t do this. You should know by now it never ends well.

I honestly don't mind it

• LOL 9
17 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

With that smirk on her face. The waiter probably wants to throw a drink in it too.

I love how many of us are remembering that Rose episode.

But yeah, I get how a person might have come across as competitive mentioning two miscarriages, but Sutton didn't sound like she was doing that to me at all. Miscarriages aren't that unusual. At this point it seems like it's Diana who's being competitive, getting angry that she's trying to present herself as having this unique tragedy and mad that so many women can relate. (Of course, it might help her case if she didn't text everyone how her uterus has fallen down to her knees and her doctor says she's on death's door right before she shows up at a party.)

I need to never hear about Diana's miscarriage again.  It doesn't seem unusual that a woman close to 'the change' would have difficulties carrying a baby.  And while I have no issue dating someone younger, it is prob best they don't look like they are being their mom's date for the evening.  I do realize I may have an irrational hate for this woman.  I just cannot stand it when women are mean for no good reason.  Her eyes are vacant, her skin looks terrible and jesus, quit licking the lips already!  I am getting the idea stars etc are nice to her for her $$.  She is a rich starfucker.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Thanks for this-always find these interesting.

in the red dress pic I was wondering if she had gotten a hair transplant around her face but since the second pic is a later one maybe the makeup artist sort of filled in any gaps with dark powder or something.

866695AE-9CD9-41DA-AA14-F46E4630769F.jpeg

95399181-F9BA-40B5-A6EF-E333AF686CA6.jpeg

Toppik? There was a scene last year or the year before with PK/Mauricio/Dorit/Kyle where they are laughing about Tom's surgery or some BS.  It looked like Kyle's hair dust wore off and she had a big gaping hole at her hairline on the right side.  I rewound a few times because she looked bald there.  

6 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Jagger looks, to me, like what I imagine Beck looked like as a little kid.

This is what he looks like to me:

image.thumb.png.c84bb40e63df80c67929160420692401.png

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, chlban said:

Because Kyle and Rinna are two faced bitches. No one should forget that Kyle outed her own sister as an alcoholic on television. That is not an Intervention, that is a total bitch move. LVP was a close friend and look how she behaved to her. Yet, even as a dog lover, Dorit got a pass. I will say again, I don't care WHO LVP told about Dorit's dog dumping, Dorit deserved to be shamed. Now they hate Garcelle and Sutton, but I do notice at least a little trepidation about coming too hard for Garcelle. Not sure if they sense her strength or are afraid of being called racists,  but instead Sutton seems to be the primary target. Yet they back Erika. I will repeat, I don't know if Erika was in on the theft all along, but I know she doesn't give a damn if people are suffering because Tom had to pay so she could strutt around half naked on a stage and pretend to sing. And the bitch wasn't willing to part with a pair of earrings that could have provided at least some relief to some victims. ONE PAIR OF EARRINGS. She also questioned whether the Victims were really Victims. THAT is who the Coven is supporting. But LVP may have spoken to the press? Denise may have had sex with another consenting adult?  Now that is unacceptable to these bitches. Hypocrite just doesn't quite express it. These women, with the exceptions if Sutton, Garcelle and Chrystal are just vile scum. Like the Countess said, money can't buy you class. 

They won't dare go after Garcelle because they know she can and will always stand up for herself and call them out on their bullshit in a calm, no-nonsense manner, like she did with Erika. Kyle had a real eye opener at that lunch with Garcelle and Sheree and I loved it!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Without being a Diana fan I can see where she could view Sutton as someone always bringing everything back to herself.  When anyone shares their story of a tragic death the correct response is NOT to try and compare it to your own story.  The only good response is to listen and express sympathy. 

So much this. Sutton has a way of comparing her own story which feels like it cancels out the other person's feelings.  Like when Kyle told Sutton that Dorit was having such a bad day after being held at gun point, and Sutton said she herself was having a bad day trying to get her designer through immigration.  Or Diana shares that her brother was killed in the military, and Sutton says well, my father committed suicide.  Diana says I'm recovering from a miscarriage, and Sutton shares that she has suffered through two miscarriages.  Even when Diana and Sutton are talking on the bow of the yacht in Mexico and Diana says she is going in so she doesn't get a burn from too much sun, Sutton pipes up with that she can stay out there all day without putting on a drop of sunscreen.  It's infuriating!  Makes you wonder if Sutton even realizes that she says these things.  You just can't have anything over on Sutton! 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Ditto for the miscarriage convo.  Sutton began by questioning Diana's story and then added that she herself had two miscarriages.  That doesn't mean that she knows how Diana feels at least not while is still fresh.    Grief is personal.  And generally, a party is not an appropriate venue for the conversation.  

Sutton has a habit of always telling us (and whoever she is speaking to) what a good person she is, what a good friend she is, and now how witty and complex she is, lol.  It always makes me roll my eyes.   Sutton, a good person who is a good friend, who is witty and complex, doesn't need to tell people those things.  Just show them. 

I so agree, it makes me cringe when Sutton says that. I wonder why she always feels the need to say that . 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But they seem to be setting Garcelle as the new (glue role) so IF they did phase Kyle out it wouldn't be "surprising" 

True but... I think a lot of people are fooling themselves if they think that they don't want these shows to come with a little conflict. Kyle and Garcelle work because they do have a little "frenemy" energy - they don't seem to hate each other and can have a good time together but have just enough conflict to make it interesting. 

TBH, I actually think Garcelle and Kyle have similar personalities - both actually do listen when others are speaking and take those others feelings into account. Both have thick skins when it comes to the ladies. And both can stir the pot a little bit. (Yes, Garcelle does that, too, as evidenced by the whole Crystal situation earlier in the season). And both have strong relationships with their children. 

I am not saying that they are exactly the same. I do think that Kyle can be a teensy-bit more two-faced than Garcelle. But I suspect the idea isn't to fade Kyle out - it's to elevate Garcelle in order to continue that tension that keeps the show from being boring.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I don't even think Crystal was in the show last night.

She, daughter and housekeeper picking up avocados in the yard made the cut for this episode.  Imagine how boring the stuff that didn't make it was. No wonder was still trying to make something out of the Sutton matter from over a year ago relevant again.  Doesn't seem like she has much to offer.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

I am not going to knock Rinna for her hustle, it's actually one of the more endearing qualities about her. She's made herself reality tv-relevant when a lot of other soap actresses have faded. 

I just wish she has better judgment in friends. She does seem to have good judgment with her husband (I can't help it, I am still a Harry Hamlin fan after all of these years). But her friendships make no sense to me, and I still don't get what her problem was with Denise. And I don’t even like Denise all that much!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I am not going to knock Rinna for her hustle, it's actually one of the more endearing qualities about her. She's made herself reality tv-relevant when a lot of other soap actresses have faded. 

I just wish she has better judgment in friends. She does seem to have good judgment with her husband (I can't help it, I am still a Harry Hamlin fan after all of these years). But her friendships make no sense to me, and I still don't get what her problem was with Denise. And I don’t even like Denise all that much!

Hey, I think Harry's done a great job staying relevant. He's over 70 & still working. Nobody who was on Mad Men so many years after he was World's Sexiest Man is a has-been. He's got hustle too, it seems.

• Love 15

Doesn't seem like she has much to offer.

But what are the rest of the women really offering at this point, besides various fights and (most of them) acting like assholes?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, ichbin said:

She, daughter and housekeeper picking up avocados in the yard made the cut for this episode.  Imagine how boring the stuff that didn't make it was. No wonder was still trying to make something out of the Sutton matter from over a year ago relevant again.  Doesn't seem like she has much to offer.

I know it was in flashback, but she was very good in the moment steering Garcelle's son away from Erika and soothing the situation over for him (the back pats were pure Mom energy).  I like an intermittently messy housewife who digs in when she could just let something go.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

True but... I think a lot of people are fooling themselves if they think that they don't want these shows to come with a little conflict. Kyle and Garcelle work because they do have a little "frenemy" energy - they don't seem to hate each other and can have a good time together but have just enough conflict to make it interesting. 

TBH, I actually think Garcelle and Kyle have similar personalities - both actually do listen when others are speaking and take those others feelings into account. Both have thick skins when it comes to the ladies. And both can stir the pot a little bit. (Yes, Garcelle does that, too, as evidenced by the whole Crystal situation earlier in the season). And both have strong relationships with their children. 

I am not saying that they are exactly the same. I do think that Kyle can be a teensy-bit more two-faced than Garcelle. But I suspect the idea isn't to fade Kyle out - it's to elevate Garcelle in order to continue that tension that keeps the show from being boring.

I'm fine with and love watching a little conflict. Especially the ridiculous conflicts that HW of the past would have. That's a good time! RHONY used to be the best at that. They'd scream at each other all sorts of awful things and then 5 minutes later pal around like nothing happened. Pot stirring is fine, too, as long as it doesn't go too far and become cruelty.

The line should be drawn when actual physical abuse, racism and attacking minors comes into play. That's unacceptable and gross.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know I am over thinking this but at the lunch with Sutton and Diana, when it was over and Sutton said she was leaving, it seemed she hesitantly walked towards the door, was it because she hadn't paid for her lunch and was unsure of who was actually supposed to pay? Was this a passive aggressive FU to Diana as in pay for my meal Diana! Maybe we missed the paying the bill part, but I am totally over thinking.

I felt like she was hesitant because she was waiting/hoping for Diana to call her back and befriend her.  I really don't know why she thought they were "all right" at the end of Garcelle's party - Diana's "hug" was clearly a "let's get this over with" while Sutton was channeling Eden Sassoon.

7 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Still thinking about how weird the garden party/dinner was. Rinna was boorish, as usual — it seemed like her only purpose for being there was to goad Sutton. Very uncomfortable scene. Then they went inside and everything just…went away. All girly-girl giggles over Sutton’s dating matchup, which I did not find cute, given the current group vibe.

That happens a lot.  This is why I have my doubts as to the authenticity of a lot of this, and can't get too outraged by any on-camera shenanigans.  

4 hours ago, Surrealist said:

LVP has a dedicated fanbase, which has always fascinated me because she's neither better nor worse than the others.

I've never felt compelled to watch Vanderpump Rules. I don't find her intriguing enough. To each their own, though.

Ugh, she's even worse on VDR - she may not tell other people's kids to fuck off, but she'll say it to her employees, along with the requisite "nuts and balls" jokes to her male staff.

4 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I agree.  With the exception that I enjoy a few minutes of, say, a Hanukkah party where they're celebrating together with friends and family.  I think they should keep their kids out of "shocking" housewives events.  (But I was shocked that Alexia is 25!)

• Like 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I never thought I would hate Kyle as much as I hate Kim, but here we are.

Same. She's in Brandi territory for me.However, Erika is worse than all of them even Brandi.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I have been thinking about this, now this is just my speculation. Denise married Aaron after his divorce from Nicolette, she was married to Hamlin a long time ago. I wonder if Aaron had some info/gossip on Harry from Nicolette that maybe surfaced somehow? Otherwise why would a 20 year friendship go south at the hands of Rinna if she didn't feel threatened

• Useful 12
2 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I have been thinking about this, now this is just my speculation. Denise married Aaron after his divorce from Nicolette, she was married to Hamlin a long time ago. I wonder if Aaron had some info/gossip on Harry from Nicolette that maybe surfaced somehow? Otherwise why would a 20 year friendship go south at the hands of Rinna if she didn't feel threatened

Because she has no real friends. She's a snake. If Denise had something on Harry, why antagonize Denise? I think she's smarter than that. Maybe cunning fits better. 

• Love 4
(edited)
19 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I agree that quality in Vanderpump was annoying, but I'd imagine if she cursed at a child and hit on a married man there would be some serious hell to pay. 

Is Kyle friends with Diana? Why did she take her side over Sutton's? Why did Rinna throw Denise under the bus when she'd known her longer than everyone else? I sense some jealousy, but who knows. 

Personally, I think they feel threatened by anyone the fans like, because they don't want to be the next one on the chopping block. I think it's assumed (since it happens so often) that at least 1 HW will be cut each season and replaced. That, imo, is why they formed the FFS 5 -to protect themselves and bully out one of the newer wives (TBD) that's not a member of the exclusive clique. These women are so stuck in middle school mentality, it's mind boggling.

Edited by SweetieDarling
clique not click
  • Applause 3
  • Love 12

Yes Canadian here and I despise Diana lol.

I believe she’s into some shady stuff too prob why she got such a huge divorce settlement she prob had shady stuff on her ex as well.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Well… 

The only positive thing I can post about this creepy t- - t is that her behavior is universally bonding all of us. And that her appearance now aligns with her decomposing insides. Some really foul, sour stuff going on here. 
Maybe realizing that she has lost her looks is causing her to spiral.

What word is t--t, Hoodoonoodooz? Toot? Test? Tent? Text? 😉 🤣 

During her TH when she was speaking about her daughter and family, she allllmost came off as likeable. Almost. Such a contrast to episode scenes, where she's just dry, simultaneously boring and nasty, and forever saying how much something costs or which famous people she knows.  She looked awful during her Sutton lunch, when she kept bugging her eyes out. Wearing a cap that was 5 sizes too small for her giant head was a bold choice! She needs to go, simply due to the constant 👅 👅 👅 👅 

I love that we all agree that she's awful! That has to be some sort of record.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

Kyle’s smug expression throughout the entire episode made me want to just jump through the screen and punch her or maybe grab her forcefully the way she did to Sutton. The only ounce of enjoyment I get from the show anymore is when Garcelle is on the screen. I support Sutton but watching her in these episodes is stressful. The clique of the Fox Force Four 🙄 is really ruining this show. They apparently have some understanding among them that no one in that group will say anything negative about the others. Verbally abuse a 14-year-old? No problem! Lewdly suggest a threesome with Garcelle’s son? No problem! Laugh about all of that? No problem!

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Hating Diana will bring us all together, democrats and republicans alike, blue states and red states, we ALL hate her!  It is a bonding experience for all.

You made me realize something. My friends and I may believe different things. We vote for different candidates. We pray to different Gods. But we all curse out the same Housewives. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 20
(edited)

2 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

heatherchandler: ^^^ this show airs around the world, so it’s basically the United Nations here!

Hi from Down Under! 👋

The world unites in hatred of Diana!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8