Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, connieinnc said:

What really got my goat about the conversation was Kyle's talking head insinuating that she (Kyle) is the only one of them that has any experience with a family member's addiction. Bitch, you know Garcelle also has that experience.

I honestly didn't get that sense but I think it was good to have the reminder that both Kyle and Garcelle have dealt with addiction issues among their families. 

(edited)

Erika's talking-head getups are increasingly veering into Bozo the Clown territory. 

Is Lisa Rinna on this show anymore?

Little Phoenix is super cute. 

Diana seems to have a lot of deep trauma.  And I'm genuinely sorry for that, even though I dislike her.  But it's not fun to see on a reality show.

That's all I've got.  

Edited by ladle
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I'm really liking Garcelle this season.  In the past, even though I liked her better than the others, one thing that kind of annoyed me about her was that she would make sniping comments in her talking heads, or passive aggressive asides (e.g. critiquing Kyle when she was receiving that award).  Now, however, she's putting it all out there now and I'm loooooving it!  

• Applause 5
  • Love 4
(edited)

I am enjoying Kyle's facial expressions as Garcelle takes her up on the "if you have a problem with me, say it to my face, don't talk behind my back" invitation (? -challenge?).

Edited by SweetieDarling
where did that extra word come from?
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Yeah, Sutton's roller thing is camera fodder. Still, she's not throwing furniture or threatening people. I appreciate the thread of decorum that she and Garcelle bring.

I personally think that is part of her role as the refined Southern woman. She was still the woman screaming at Crystal about her ugly leather pants and in tears at half of their gatherings. (And it is not refined to badger people about why they went to one event and not the other, insinuating they exaggerated the effects of a miscarriage to suit them. I think Diana did do that but not Sutton’s place to call her out. How you gonna prove that, anyway? Just let it go.)

The only one of these women I would want to hang with would be Garcelle. Just look at her kids compared to Rinna’s. Her twins are helping to get things from her party and Rinna’s were asking her about all of the chubchubs in Oregon.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Diana will bat her lashes at Rinna (who won’t see since her head is so far up Diana’s ass) and tell her that mean old fake wegetarian Sutton was weally wude to huh and agwessive.

If Diana really wanted to raise money for charity, she should sell opportunities  for RHOBH viewers to throw drinks in her lying, manipulative face.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
On 7/13/2022 at 8:39 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Is it that much of a stretch to think that Erika’s using booze and meds to cope with her situation? The cold bitch/ice queen attitude only works for so long. She has definitely changed from past seasons — she seems more sloppy (for want of a better word). I don’t care what anyone says — mixing antidepressants and alcohol is no bueno.

The weird thing is that Kyle seems more defensive in reaction to Garcelle's comments than Erika is! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 7/13/2022 at 8:58 PM, RoseAllDay said:

I think because it’s hard for her to admit that there are some people who, for whatever reason, will never like her, and she keeps setting herself up. It always turns into another fight. It’s sad to watch. The best you can do with such folks is to be civil and limit your contact.

I think this; also, Sutton and Diana are essentially colleagues who need to continue working together.  I could see just wanting to keep the peace with a colleague.  There's also the fact that there's an unspoken Housewives Formula, where two women feud and then have a conciliatory brunch and agree to "move forward with their friendship."  Diana is refusing to engage in that, which is befuddling to Sutton, and which could be fascinating if Diana didn't suck so much.    

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, rlc said:

Diana will bat her lashes at Rinna (who won’t see since her head is so far up Diana’s ass) and tell her that mean old fake wegetarian Sutton was weally wude to huh and agwessive.

If Diana really wanted to raise money for charity, she should sell opportunities  for RHOBH viewers to throw drinks in her lying, manipulative face.

I think a dunk tank would be more fun!  

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ladle said:

The weird thing is that Kyle seems more defensive in reaction to Garcelle's comments than Erika is! 

I think that Kyle is always questioning her friend choices, or which "side" she is going to be on during a Housewife disagreement, so when Garcelle brought up Erika's issues with Kyle, she may have been thinking "Oh shit - I chose the wrong side again".

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ladle said:

I think this; also, Sutton and Diana are essentially colleagues who need to continue working together.  I could see just wanting to keep the peace with a colleague.  There's also the fact that there's an unspoken Housewives Formula, where two women feud and then have a conciliatory brunch and agree to "move forward with their friendship."  Diana is refusing to engage in that, which is befuddling to Sutton, and which could be fascinating if Diana didn't suck so much.    

Right… in “real life,” there are ways of interacting with irritating/dislikable coworkers or friends-of-friends wherein you are polite and just stick to work or niceties… and then otherwise ignore them and/or don’t put yourself in social situations with them if you don’t want to (eg you don’t have to invite Annoying Coworker or Witchy Friend-of-Friend out for one-on-one coffee if you’re not into it). In this case, their “work” is all about NOT just expressing the niceties and I think Diana is the kind of person who feels privileged enough to be a jerk and not care about the consequences, anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
On 7/14/2022 at 4:18 AM, JonnieUniteUs said:

Thanks for this-always find these interesting.

in the red dress pic I was wondering if she had gotten a hair transplant around her face but since the second pic is a later one maybe the makeup artist sort of filled in any gaps with dark powder or something.

866695AE-9CD9-41DA-AA14-F46E4630769F.jpeg

95399181-F9BA-40B5-A6EF-E333AF686CA6.jpeg

Remember several seasons ago, she wore a hat in almost every scene?  I wondered, at the time,  if she was covering some treatments for hair loss.  Some people can experience hair loss from wearing tight ponytails and similar styles (traction alopecia).  It was pure speculation on my part, though.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 6
  • Love 1
On 7/14/2022 at 3:50 PM, SweetieDarling said:

Personally, I think they feel threatened by anyone the fans like, because they don't want to be the next one on the chopping block. I think it's assumed (since it happens so often) that at least 1 HW will be cut each season and replaced. That, imo, is why they formed the FFS 5 -to protect themselves and bully out one of the newer wives (TBD) that's not a member of the exclusive clique. These women are so stuck in middle school mentality, it's mind boggling.

I completely agree that the Faux Farce 5 have an agenda to bring down the popular housewives, out of jealousy and to keep their status.  This was so apparent with LVP and Denise and now we see them excusing Erika and their coven while calling out Garcelle and Sutton on every behavior.  The FF5 have reduced this show to a gang up, making "Mean Girls" look meek, in comparison.  

Despite Kyle being the OG of this particular series, I am referring to Garcelle as the queen of RHBH.  She has the talent, integrity and class to wear the crown!  I'm hoping Garcelle, Sutton, Crystal and now Sheree will enjoy their best lives on the show and ignore the others.  #WaterOffADucksBack

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13
On 7/15/2022 at 2:14 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Erika praising the twins for being well-spoken seemed condescending and offensive, in my opinion.

I think another person posted this on page 1 or 2.

Yep, that was some bullshit.  They never even had a chance to SPEAK to the lying old whore.  I'm really surprised that she didn't say they "spoke well" or whatever that old trope is.

On 7/15/2022 at 8:03 AM, ichbin said:

Acting!

200.gif

Not so sure I would have been diving into the ocean either.

And it's SHARK WEEK!!!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

There is no footage to support my side eye/suspicions, but I noticed Diana’s other son- -I mean, husband, was the one to suggest enthusiastically that they call Diana’s eldest daughter, an attractive, non-toxic woman, who was born in the same century as he was.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 7/13/2022 at 9:11 PM, BusyOctober said:

Sutton just needs to walk away and let Diana hate her.  Sutton doesn’t need Diana, and Diana doesn’t need anything (other than shock therapy to stop licking her lips like a lizard). Diana is an asshole who can live her weird life with her weird child-husband and her weird plastic surgery/fillers, and her weird multi million dollar wardrobe. Just go be weird off this show. This wasn’t even interesting as far as Housewives fights go.  Diana is delusional…Sutton wasn’t mean to her in any way shape or form.  

I'm going to go against the grain here and say that I think the way Sutton initially approached Diana was wrong.  "You're supposed to be on bedrest but you're here and that's confusing" [paraphrasing] was delivered in an unnecessarily confrontational and aggressive way, and a way that lacked compassion for what Diana has been going through.  I don't know if Sutton meant to be confrontational or if she was just being "clumsy with her words" but it did come off in an accusatory way. 

But, in every respect other than that, Sutton is completely in the right. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, ladle said:

I'm going to go against the grain here and say that I think the way Sutton initially approached Diana was wrong.  "You're supposed to be on bedrest but you're here and that's confusing" [paraphrasing] was delivered in an unnecessarily confrontational and aggressive way, and a way that lacked compassion for what Diana has been going through.  I don't know if Sutton meant to be confrontational or if she was just being "clumsy with her words" but it did come off in an accusatory way.

For me, the issue is Diana sent that obnoxious attention-seeking group text about why she couldn't attend Garcelle's birthday party. She ended that text by saying that she didn't want Garcelle calling her rude. That was a dig.

Nothing in that text was actually about her miscarriage. She weaponized her miscarriage because she has an axe to grind with Garcelle. If it had been truly about her miscarriage, then she could have texted Garcelle privately to tell her she wasn't feeling well.

I'm sure production wouldn't have liked that, though.

Whether Sutton's approach was wrong, I think that's what she was responding to... the fact that Diana wasn't acting in good faith with the text, but she shows up anyway with her fiancé, and then starts complaining about how boring Garcelle's party is. That was also unnecessary. I'd rather Diana not show up if she isn't interested. I'd have more respect for her.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, ladle said:

But, in every respect other than that, Sutton is completely in the right. 

I mentioned that in a post from last episode! She was def rude when she first started to talk to Diana, but Kyle's physical abuse of Sutton, and Diana's childish words and behavior (her prepared "willain" line, the smirking when Kyle was manhandling Sutton) quickly overshadowed Sutton's initial crappy attitude.

Sutton can be insensitive and confrontational, among other not great things, but the behaviors of the other women have overshadowed hers by quite a lot, so not as much attention is brought to what she's done.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, OlderThanDirt said:

Do any of them still live in Beverly Hills? Sutton and Crystal  maybe? Aren't the rest of them in the Valley?

Even though Kathy isn't a regular, she and Rick live in Bel Air.

Former HW Denise lives in Malibu.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

Nothing in that text was actually about her miscarriage. She weaponized her miscarriage because she has an axe to grind with Garcelle. If it had been truly about her miscarriage, then she could have texted Garcelle privately to tell her she wasn't feeling well.

Does anyone know when this misscarriage took place? Was it recent and durng the filming of this season? Somehow I missed this. 

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

Even though Kathy isn't a regular, she and Rick live in Bel Air.

Former HW Denise lives in Malibu.

IIRC, Dorit and Kyle are in the San Fernando Valley in Encino. Garcelle I believe is also SFV, but I'm not sure which town, and I think the chryon said Diana is in Hidden Hills, so also SFV. Real Housewives of the Valley indeed.

Sutton is in Bel Air. I think Erika's rental is in Hancock Park, which is just outside BH, and I think Crystal is in actual BH. 

I don't know why I have this trivia in my brain instead of something useful like math, or where I put my keys!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

For me, the issue is Diana sent that obnoxious attention-seeking group text about why she couldn't attend Garcelle's birthday party. She ended that text by saying that she didn't want Garcelle calling her rude. That was a dig.

I wonder if, in real time, this happened after Garcelle called her rude for not letting Sutton know she wouldn't be at her housewarming. It makes more sense that way, and we know how the Bravo editors like to play with timing.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I wonder if, in real time, this happened after Garcelle called her rude for not letting Sutton know she wouldn't be at her housewarming. It makes more sense that way, and we know how the Bravo editors like to play with timing.

It's always possible that the producers have manipulated the timeline. The only way we're going to find out, for sure, is when the reunion happens and everything comes out in the wash about the season.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I mentioned that in a post from last episode! She was def rude when she first started to talk to Diana, but Kyle's physical abuse of Sutton, and Diana's childish words and behavior (her prepared "willain" line, the smirking when Kyle was manhandling Sutton) quickly overshadowed Sutton's initial crappy attitude.

Sutton can be insensitive and confrontational, among other not great things, but the behaviors of the other women have overshadowed hers by quite a lot, so not as much attention is brought to what she's done.

Oh sorry, I must have missed your post on the last episode — but yes, I definitely agree with all of this!  

• Love 2
On 7/14/2022 at 7:46 AM, Mr. Miner said:

I wanted Sutton to dump the whole god damn table over on the Gucci cap wearing prostitution whore. 🤷‍♂️

What would Teresa Guidice do, or WWTGD?

• LOL 11
16 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Does anyone know when this misscarriage took place? Was it recent and durng the filming of this season? Somehow I missed this. 

IIRC, she said she was still bleeding from it when they went on that trip. As I said in a comment for that episode, that sets off my BS detector. If she was that bad, she had no business being at either the resort or the party, and should have been under a doctor’s care. I think (not sure) that she said in her first episode that it happened 16 weeks (?) prior. More BS, if she was telling the truth later on.

I wouldn’t trust Diana Jenkins if she told me water was wet. She is most definitely weaponizing the miscarriage, which in and of itself tells me what kind of person she is. I’m sorry for her loss, but that’s it.

(Feel free, anyone, to correct me on the timeline. I can’t keep their stories straight most of the time.)

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

IIRC, she said she was still bleeding from it when they went on that trip. As I said in a comment for that episode, that sets off my BS detector. If she was that bad, she had no business being at either the resort or the party, and should have been under a doctor’s care. I think (not sure) that she said in her first episode that it happened 16 weeks (?) prior. More BS, if she was telling the truth later on.

I am not an expert on miscarriages.  But I have had two.  And I just want to say that they can take place over a period of time, such that you're maybe fine for a few days and think it's done and then you start all over again.  This can be prolonged if not everything passes "naturally" and you have to take misoprostol and/or get a D&C and then maybe there are complications from the D&C.  In my case, for a variety of reasons, my second miscarriage actually took weeks -- during which time there were periods of days where I felt physically okay.  So is it possible that Diana felt okay when she went on the trip and then came home and had more complications but then felt okay to go out to the party?  I have to say that yeah, that's possible.  

To be clear, I really dislike Diana.  She is awful!!!  But from a medical perspective, her timeline isn't totally screwy.  

• Like 1
  • Hugs 11
  • Useful 2
31 minutes ago, ladle said:

I am not an expert on miscarriages.  But I have had two.  And I just want to say that they can take place over a period of time, such that you're maybe fine for a few days and think it's done and then you start all over again.  This can be prolonged if not everything passes "naturally" and you have to take misoprostol and/or get a D&C and then maybe there are complications from the D&C.  In my case, for a variety of reasons, my second miscarriage actually took weeks -- during which time there were periods of days where I felt physically okay.  So is it possible that Diana felt okay when she went on the trip and then came home and had more complications but then felt okay to go out to the party?  I have to say that yeah, that's possible.  

To be clear, I really dislike Diana.  She is awful!!!  But from a medical perspective, her timeline isn't totally screwy.  

I'm so sorry for what you went through 😘 

If I may, and I apologize for getting personal, IIRC, I heard Diana say at one point that it had been 12 weeks since the miscarriage, and yes, she was still bleeding. Does that sound right? It sounds like an awfully long time, like, at this point she might need a blood transfusion, not bedrest. Of course, she may consider what most would call "spotting" as bleeding, but still, 12 weeks seems awfully long.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
Just now, 65mickey said:

No it doesn't sound right. Basically 3 months of bleeding.  I don't believe that for 1 second. 

I would have thought Diana would have hired someone to bleed for her...yes, I go in a very dark direction why do you ask?

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

If I may, and I apologize for getting personal, IIRC, I heard Diana say at one point that it had been 12 weeks since the miscarriage, and yes, she was still bleeding. Does that sound right? It sounds like an awfully long time, like, at this point she might need a blood transfusion, not bedrest. Of course, she may consider what most would call "spotting" as bleeding, but still, 12 weeks seems awfully long.

It does not sound right to me - I have also had two. The last one was fetal demise at like 7-8 weeks and I had a D&C with it. I did not bleed for long at all - maybe because D&C but 12 weeks is substantially longer than a live birth. 

That said, you just can’t win if you argue with someone about it. 

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I would have thought Diana would have hired someone to bleed for her...yes, I go in a very dark direction why do you ask?

For the win!

She is 48. She has to know the rates are very high! 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 7/15/2022 at 8:32 AM, WhatAmIWatching said:

Yep! I'm surprised Bravo doesn't make the casts of these shows take diversity, sensitivity and inclusion training. I mean, the casts should be taking the time to educate themselves on their own, but here we are.

I understand why Garcelle didn't call her on it, as I don't know if it would do any good, and it's definitely not her job to educate any of them. I just feel for her having to deal with all of it.   Then, for her to see the four chuckle heads laughing about her 14 year old son getting cursed at over nothing thing, and also Erika seeing/treating him as older than he is (another micro aggression), fetishizing her older son (another micro aggression) She must be upset  and exhausted from it all. 

Sheree joking around that she would eff Oliver too kinda pissed me off though, because it's just encouraging behavior that needs to stop.

Same.  Don't like women being treated as meat and I don't like it when men are either.

• Applause 2
  • Love 2

The only time I bled for a substantial number of weeks was when I had fibroids. But I still don’t believe it was for more than two months. Because I went to a doctor. Because it was heavy. Very heavy. And the doctor removed them. 
This is my most boring post ever.

• Hugs 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 9
On 7/17/2022 at 9:07 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

You all are better people than I. My fantasy involves a cattle prod.

JK

Reminded me of this 😆:

I think I'm gonna give every nurse on this floor an electric cattle prod, and just instruct them to just zap him in his badoobies.-Tootsie

• LOL 6
22 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

IIRC, Dorit and Kyle are in the San Fernando Valley in Encino. Garcelle I believe is also SFV, but I'm not sure which town, and I think the chryon said Diana is in Hidden Hills, so also SFV. Real Housewives of the Valley indeed.

Sutton is in Bel Air. I think Erika's rental is in Hancock Park, which is just outside BH, and I think Crystal is in actual BH. 

I don't know why I have this trivia in my brain instead of something useful like math, or where I put my keys!

I thought she was in Calabasas.  But then again who knows!

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I wonder if she just meant spotting and not like heavy bleeding? When I had mine, I had spotting off and on for a few weeks, but I was so much younger when I went through it than she is currently, and didn't also need repairs to my uterus like she claimed she needed. Didn't she say she needed 4 major surgeries after? 

One of my friends had heavier, continual bleeding after hers, and she had to have an ablation to stem it. Hers was considered a geriatric pregnancy at 42, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not?

I don't know, bodies are weird and some things can be so individual. I still can't stand that lip lickin' woman though I do feel bad for her losing a pregnancy. I'm kind of surprised she didn't go the surrogate route.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I wonder if she just meant spotting and not like heavy bleeding? When I had mine, I had spotting off and on for a few weeks, but I was so much younger when I went through it than she is currently, and didn't also need repairs to my uterus like she claimed she needed. Didn't she say she needed 4 major surgeries after? 

One of my friends had heavier, continual bleeding after hers, and she had to have an ablation to stem it. Hers was considered a geriatric pregnancy at 42, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not?

I don't know, bodies are weird and some things can be so individual. I still can't stand that lip lickin' woman though I do feel bad for her losing a pregnancy. I'm kind of surprised she didn't go the surrogate route.

She didn't have a surrogate because her previous pregnancy which was recent (her daughter was barely a year old during filming) was probably normal. 

• Useful 2

I have a question: why was there a very big mezuzah (a small box on the doors of Jewish homes) on the glass door at Diana’s house?  I know her fiancé’s name is Asher, which is traditionally Jewish, but found nothing about his heritage on line. I thought she was a secular Muslim.  

I also can’t figure out why her adult children sound American if their father is British, and they grew up in Sarajevo? (I think this was asked earlier but I didn’t see a response.)

Diana’s bio is intriguing and she certainly has hustle. But she comes across terribly on this show. I wonder if she is being herself, or trying to portray a role she thinks she should. Her schtick seems so inauthentic and is so unlikeable, it makes me wonder. Who could actually be like that?

• Like 2
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

No, you’re right — that does seem really long.  Did she specifically say that at Garcelle’s party it had been 12 weeks though? I thought she said “12 weeks” in a talking head so there was no way to know when in the timeline it had been 12 weeks. Also again I can only speak from my experience. I am not a medical expert! But is it possible that she miscarried and then a few months later had some complications related to that miscarriage? That doesn’t seem out of the realm of possibility to me. Again, I have ZERO desire to defend this awful person but I do think there was probably legitimately something medical happening with her around the time of Garcelle’s party. 

• Love 4

I also can’t figure out why her adult children sound American if their father is British, and they grew up in Sarajevo?

It's possible they went to an American system school overseas, even in Sarajevo.

I'm not American, and didn't grow up in America, but from my accent everyone assumes I am American. Also watching lots of American TV shows helps.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

It's possible they went to an American system school overseas, even in Sarajevo.

I'm not American, and didn't grow up in America, but from my accent everyone assumes I am American. Also watching lots of American TV shows helps.

My son has a friend who was born in the Bordeaux region of France, he moved to the states when he was 13, he has no accent at all now, he  worked on his American accent, I was shocked to find out he was actually French, you wouldn't know it, no accent at all.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1