Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Erika seeks forgiveness from Garcelle for her past indiscretions; Crystal gets involved in Sutton's love life; Kyle is left reeling by an accusation she does not agree with; Dorit finds comfort in Hanukkah traditions.

Airdate: 07/13/2022

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Who tells the truth again Erika? 

I just yelled "OooOo!" Out loud. Mmhm play *that* at the reunion 👏 

(who am I kidding, the reunion will be a sad baloney sandwich, as per usual, though so many of these "ladies" have a lot to answer for)

• Applause 3
  • Love 5
(edited)

I’m glad Garcelle is counting Erika’s drinks. But Erika will never admit she has a drinking problem. And GO Garcelle, keep telling Kyle to shut it (jump ship). 
I’m disappointed Sheree lowered herself to Erika level by saying she would have sex with Oliver. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 14

Don’t drink if you’re taking meds, Erika. Duh. It’s nice that the apology was accepted, but Erika probably has no recollection of what happened that night. It still boggles my mind that Kyle is making excuses for an obviously developing problem.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 13
(edited)
5 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Oh, come on, Garcelle - Erika is NOT a single Mom - Erika is a Mom who deserted her own child to hook up with rich older guys on the other side of the country!!!  

And then had the gall to go ballistic at an innocuous comment and demand that NOBODY TALK ABOUT HER SON. EVER.

EDIT — That Challah looks delicious.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
Just now, Surrealist said:

Jaid and Jax are adorable. I loved it when Garcelle said, about the expensive Nikes, do they clean, cook, etc.? LOL

It was refreshing to see that she wasn’t eager to drop thousands on sneakers. Other Howives spend scads more than that, without thinking twice. Jaid and Jax look like very good kids, indeed.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 21

I wish my grandmother had passed down speaking Croatian with her kids so that we (the cousins) could have learned how to speak it fluently. It's good that Diana's father taught his grandkids to speak Bosnian.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Don’t drink if you’re taking meds, Erika. Duh. It’s nice that the apology was accepted, but Erika probably has no recollection of what happened that night. It still boggles my mind that Kyle is making excuses for an obviously developing problem.

See, I think Kyle made excuses for Kim and her pills and booze, Kyle is an enabler, she will never speak against Erika, she will only agree, placate, side with, etc...and yet none of this seems familiar behavior to Kyle, I find it interesting.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Surrealist said:

I wish my grandmother had passed down speaking Croatian with her kids so that we (the cousins) could have learned how to speak it fluently. It's good that Diana's father taught his grandkids to speak Bosnian.

The way she was talking he raised them and that’s confusing to me 

• Love 6
(edited)

Omg is Ericka taking Diana’s toss offs? I don’t hate that idea. I also appreciated her apology to Garcelle, but she’s still gutter trash. 

Edited by JD5166
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Yes, the ability to speak Bosnian is a good thing.  It would have been a good thing to pass along some form of empathy and kindness, as well.

• Applause 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The way she was talking he raised them and that’s confusing to me 

Yeah. That part struck me as odd. Kind of like how Erika jumped ship from being a Mom to pursue her Hollywood dreams.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Here we go again.  Diana singing her own praises.  "I live a very big life" "I donate to tons of charities" "I AM WONDERFUL"...  Jeebus, girl; get a grip!

I think it's kinda funny Diana's giving her hand-me-downs to Eerika.  And Erika WANTS IT!!

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
(edited)

Is it that much of a stretch to think that Erika’s using booze and meds to cope with her situation? The cold bitch/ice queen attitude only works for so long. She has definitely changed from past seasons — she seems more sloppy (for want of a better word). I don’t care what anyone says — mixing antidepressants and alcohol is no bueno.

I don’t like the woman, but I don’t like seeing this, either.

EDIT — Oh, here we go. Sutton, don’t do this. You should know by now it never ends well.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Love 12
(edited)
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Here we go again.  Diana singing her own praises.  "I live a very big life" "I donate to tons of charities" "I AM WONDERFUL"...  Jeebus, girl; get a grip!

I think it's kinda funny Diana's giving her hand-me-downs to Eerika.  And Erika WANTS IT!!

"They're just material things. I really don't care."

But accepts hand-me-down luxury clothing.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4

I’m very complex LOL 

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Oh no, Sutton, why is she so desperate to be friends with Diana? Because she’s friends with Elton John? IDK, I don’t get it. 

She’s trying to figure out why she thought this all was squashed but Rinna said it wasn’t .. she’s being direct 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Sutton girl you should have just said Cool and got up and left 

Exactly. I wouldn't have agreed to the lunch in the first place.

Sutton and Diana will never see eye-to-eye, and it's uncomfortable to watch Sutton keep trying to engage with her.

ETA: That Garcelle kind of laughed at Sutton's "I'm very complex" was funny, Plenty of fans think Garcelle unabashedly supports all of Sutton's idiosyncrasies.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 2
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Did Sutton murder someone when I wasn’t looking? This is so stupid. 

Yep.  Her reputation is murdered!  And WHY is she so inspired to make nice with the Beyotch Diana??  I'd just let. it. go.

• Applause 1
  • Love 12