Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, ladle said:

No, you’re right — that does seem really long.  Did she specifically say that at Garcelle’s party it had been 12 weeks though? I thought she said “12 weeks” in a talking head so there was no way to know when in the timeline it had been 12 weeks. Also again I can only speak from my experience. I am not a medical expert! But is it possible that she miscarried and then a few months later had some complications related to that miscarriage? That doesn’t seem out of the realm of possibility to me. Again, I have ZERO desire to defend this awful person but I do think there was probably legitimately something medical happening with her around the time of Garcelle’s party. 

I don't remember when she said it, not that it matters with Bravo editing, The fact that she claimed to be bleeding for 12 wks seemed more than a bit much to me, and like I said, more like she'd require a transfusion than bedrest. It sounds as if there were some kind of complication if she required surgery, but this is turning into the Peggy Sulahian (RHOC) breast cancer mystery - she gave conflicting information and acted indignant when anyone asked a question for clarity.

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

she gave conflicting information and acted indignant when anyone asked a question for clarity.

Isn't that all of the HW's!? (See Teresa for the text book example).

BTW, I hardly remember Peggy and I really don't remember the breast cancer mystery so good on you for reaching in to the way back machine for that nugget. 

Diana will stop bleeding when she realizes nobody cares anymore, you know how they did with Dorit and the gun toting handbag robbers.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

BTW, I hardly remember Peggy and I really don't remember the breast cancer mystery so good on you for reaching in to the way back machine for that nugget. 

Diana will stop bleeding when she realizes nobody cares anymore, you know how they did with Dorit and the gun toting handbag robbers.

She had the short husband who sold car wheel rims and had a garage full of oddly painted high-end vehicles. That's pretty much all I remember about her...that and while Kelly Dodd and Shannon were going at each other at The Quiet Woman, she sat there a bit stunned (her first fight) and said "The brussel sprouts are good,.."

She had a full double mastectomy (in the weeks prior to filming) because they found a lump that was either cancerous, pre-cancerous, or not cancer at all. It was never clear.

I wonder if Dorit and Rinna are pissed at Diana for stealing their camera time? Rinna posted on social media that she's annoyed Bravo didn't give Lois' death more than 1 episode (talk about soulless).

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

She had the short husband who sold car wheel rims and had a garage full of oddly painted high-end vehicles. That's pretty much all I remember about her...that and while Kelly Dodd and Shannon were going at each other at The Quiet Woman, she sat there a bit stunned (her first fight) and said "The brussel sprouts are good,.."

She had a full double mastectomy (in the weeks prior to filming) because they found a lump that was either cancerous, pre-cancerous, or not cancer at all. It was never clear.

I wonder if Dorit and Rinna are pissed at Diana for stealing their camera time? Rinna posted on social media that she's annoyed Bravo didn't give Lois' death more than 1 episode (talk about soulless).

Yes! Now I remember, I thought it was so odd to have a double mastectomy if it was not 100% really cancer.  I remember those oddly painted cars too, weren't the kids strange too?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I didn't go the mastectomy route. I can't imagine having a double if I haven't been diagnosed with cancer (for sure). There's no reason to get a mastectomy otherwise.

She lied about having breast cancer? That blows my mind. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I can't imagine having a double if I haven't been diagnosed with cancer (for sure). There's no reason to get a mastectomy otherwise.

She could have the BRCA gene that makes you at a much higher rate for cancer.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

When your storyline is vaginal bleeding perhaps you aren't reality tv material.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 16

I think that was one of the reasons she gave for getting the mastectomy, no? I think she mentioned quite a few people in her family had already died from cancer.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

I think that was one of the reasons she gave for getting the mastectomy, no? I think she mentioned quite a few people in her family had already died from cancer.

I've never watched the other franchises. I would hope there's a good reason for someone electing to get a mastectomy.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

She had the short husband who sold car wheel rims and had a garage full of oddly painted high-end vehicles. That's pretty much all I remember about her...

Was Peggy the one who had the kids named London and Capri?  Or was that somebody else?  I digress...

If Diana said she had been bleeding for 12 weeks straight then I agree that does seem a bit suspect, but I don't know.  I still think it's likely that there's something medical happening with her, and I do have compassion for her, even though she sucks overall and even though she did weaponize her miscarriage to take a dig at Garcelle.  I mean, my main issue with Diana isn't even so much that she sucks but rather that she sucks in a way that's not enjoyable to watch on a reality show.  

13 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I want this knitted on a little pillow. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Yeah, to be on a show like this you have to be a lot more self-absorbed. 

I'll see myself out... 

• Wink 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, ladle said:

I mean, my main issue with Diana isn't even so much that she sucks, but rather that she sucks in a way that's not enjoyable to watch on a reality show.  

I want this [vaginal bleeding post] knitted on a little pillow. 

Heeeeeee!  Love this post!!!!!!

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, ladle said:

I still think it's likely that there's something medical happening with her

Possibly fibroids, which can cause long-term bleeding until they are removed. They can hang around quietly and then run amuck during menopause.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

I’m just now trying to watch this episode.   Just as I avoid assholes in real life, I don’t plan to keep watching them on TV, and the overwhelming majority on this show are just that - assholes.  

I love Garcelle and I still enjoy Crystal.  The rest can go.  I’m canceling cable and the timing couldn’t be better.  😂

I’ve given up trying to tolerate Sutton, to be honest.  I can’t take the “How dare you!”s or the “Shame on you!”s anymore, and I absolutely LOATHE when she demands that one of the women make a declaration that is to her liking - spelling out what they won’t do to her again.   I’ve never called a person soulless in my life, and let’s be honest - she didn’t strike up that convo with Diana FOR Diana’s sake.  It started out as a call-out, basically saying that she didn’t buy the whole bed rest thing.   Then, her motivation was about HER - wanting to smooth things over because she cannot stand the anxiety of knowing that Diana can’t stand her.  It’s driving her mad.   

A part of me feels for Sutton, because she’s so desperate to be on good terms with every one of the women - but IMO she’s also extremely selfish, and the fact that she’s so highly offended when others don’t take to her really rubs me the wrong way.  I still say she has a superiority complex and is not used to feeling like she has to claw her way into the good graces of other women - on national TV, no less.   This is about her ego, first and foremost.  I really tried, but she lost me time and again.  I hope she IS the good person she claims to be in “real life”.   I also hope she realizes this show is fake and phony smoke and mirrors and there is no winning at this game.  Choose sanity, Sutton!

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 7/20/2022 at 7:08 AM, ladle said:

Was Peggy the one who had the kids named London and Capri?  Or was that somebody else?  I digress...

If Diana said she had been bleeding for 12 weeks straight then I agree that does seem a bit suspect, but I don't know.  I still think it's likely that there's something medical happening with her, and I do have compassion for her, even though she sucks overall and even though she did weaponize her miscarriage to take a dig at Garcelle.  I mean, my main issue with Diana isn't even so much that she sucks but rather that she sucks in a way that's not enjoyable to watch on a reality show.  

I want this knitted on a little pillow. 

No, that was Peggy Tanus. 

Peggy Sulahian who is Armenian has the BRCA gene, her mother died of breast cancer, and she had a preventative double mastectomy. She was an OC HW for one season. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 3

Rewatching, and it answered a question I had about timing because I thought I had misheard. In a flashback, Diana told Sutton she had her miscarriage 12 weeks previous. AND she was still bleeding. AND she got off her sickbed to come to Garcelle’s party. Where and who is this woman’s doctor, and why does he or she not think that this is a problem?

Or maybe Diana is just full of shit? No wonder Sutton was her usual skeptical self. 

Damn. In the contest for Howife With No Apparent Redeeming Qualities contest, she and Erika are neck and neck.

• Applause 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I found Erika likable her first season. Diana’s one of the few who doesn’t even have a good debut imo. I’m really not a hater. I started out liking Brandi, Rinna, most of them. 

Same here. I never had such a visceral negative reaction to a housewife than with Diana.

• Love 5
On 7/13/2022 at 8:22 PM, Straycat80 said:

I enjoy seeing normal life, shopping and the Chanukah celebration. Next scene will probably be fighting again. Ugh, it’s Diana. 

I loved the Hanukah scene with the families together.

• Love 1