Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The ladies head to Aspen for some fresh air and much-needed relaxation; upon arrival, Noella and Heather go head-to-head over the primary bedroom; Shannon begins to question her friendship with Emily; a relaxing dinner is turned upside down.

Original Airdate: 2022.03.30

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

That dress at the dinner was terrible.

We were JUST saying that.  REALLY terrible.

But not as terrible as Torture Dinner in Hell.  Why would anyone want to be here?

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 6

I don't think anything happened at the party because if they has footage, they would have showed it. Plus, Noella's story keeps changing - first, she says she witnessed, then, no, someone told her. 

I think it is probably true that she heard an exaggerated story after the fact but that's about it.

And the reaction that it could be true is precisely why I understand Heather's frustration about it. Because as soon as Noella puts it out there, some people are going to believe it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20

Heather loves to jump in on a gang up against Shannon, but can’t handle it when she’s put on the hot seat. She runs away, and then corners people individually. She gets right in their faces and basically demands they agree with her. 

Emily and Gina try to act like they’re Lucille and Ethel with their ‘hilarious’ hijinks, but they’re just mean girls. They start drama and then act all ‘who, me??’ when it hits.  Although, I did laugh at Gina laughing on the ride home. That’s so something I do, if it gets tense and quiet at an awkward time, I get the giggles. And the more I try to stop, the harder I laugh.  That shot of them all screaming at each other, cut away and back and it’s silent and Noella is just looking right at the camera was so weird and funny. 

• Love 11

I'm calling bullshit on Jen claiming to have been engaged seven times.

Noella is batshit crazy, I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. I don't see this so-called "gang up" on Shannon. She was having a normal conversation with Heather, maybe not seeing completely eye-to-eye but in no way arguing until Noella couldn't stand not having attention for a minute and had to jump in and escalate it with her lies. Noella sucks the fun out of everything.

Emily is an equal opportunity shit stirrer, she's causing drama for everyone and needs to stop,  She's been annoying as hell all season with her messiness. 

• Love 16
33 minutes ago, BlueHawk said:

I absolutely feel sorry for Shannon. She is full of neuroses and undoubtedly crazy-making to interact with day to day but she's been treated abominably  by Heather, Emily & Gina none of whom seem capable of grasping the slightest glimpse of their own immaturity, selfishness, thuggish ignorance, & reprehensible treatment of those not in the middle school clique they've resurrected for this show.

That's exactly what bullies do. Find the weakest person and pick and pick until they break them. Shannon has never fully recovered from David leaving her. Like you said she is full of neuroses and very very insecure. Her reaction to these bullies is to cry.  She sees Gina turning on her when she helped her out a few years ago. And Heather finding an ally and willing stooge in Gina now feels emboldened to come for Shannon again. They will not let up until they completely break Shannon or run her off. That's their mission. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, BlueHawk said:

My eyes were already scorched by that "ice skating cowgirl" look she was wearing & my stomach turned by the constant unpleasantness she determinedly vomits at every opportunity.

😆 Spot on!!  She needs a stylist, immediately.  She does not dress in a flattering way for her body type AT ALL.

I'm glad that Emily is getting called out for being a stirrer.  She's so blatant about it.  And agree with others that it's no fun watching a gang up on anyone, especially someone as neurotic as Shannon.  Like, I genuinely worry for her mental health when that happens. 

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, OlderThanDirt said:

Is no one going to mention the IVs upon arrival?  I would have said no thank you to that master bedroom two flights upstairs.  I was surprised Emily could make it up there. Altitude is no joke.

Oh, I would have taken full advantage of the IVs.  I'd want nothing interfering with my drinking, which I'd 100% need to make a priority with this group.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

Emily being a lawyer is a smart cookie .... She didn't see ANYONE assault anyone ... saying YES i saw that puts her in a position to legally be held for slander ... Even admitting to hearing about it she could be dragged into a legal fight .... she didn't see shit therefor she knows NOTHING .. that's not a lie and it is covering her ass

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Emily being a lawyer is a smart cookie .... She didn't see ANYONE assault anyone ... saying YES i saw that puts her in a position to legally be held for slander ... Even admitting to hearing about it she could be dragged into a legal fight .... she didn't see shit therefor she knows NOTHING .. that's not a lie and it is covering her ass

All true, except she does throw a lot of gossip bombs out there as well that she isn't 100% sure is fact or false.  Just depends who she feels like supporting or slandering that day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
12 minutes ago, Ss55 said:

All true, except she does throw a lot of gossip bombs out there as well that she isn't 100% sure is fact or false.  Just depends who she feels like supporting or slandering that day.

But to 100% say I saw that opens her up to litigation on both sides... IF you didn't see it you cant say I know what happened ... that's making a false statement  .... She knows she could get into MAJOR trouble with that

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But to 100% say I saw that opens her up to litigation on both sides... IF you didn't see it you cant say I know what happened ... that's making a false statement  .... She knows she could get into MAJOR trouble with that

I didn't expect her to say she saw anything (because I don't think she did).  I just thought she may admit to whatever Noella said they both "heard" instead of ranting about what a liar Noella is.  Which, don't get me wrong - Noella is batshit and could be making it all up - but for some reason I'm leaning toward somebody said something and Noella knows that Emily heard it too. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Ss55 said:

I didn't expect her to say she saw anything (because I don't think she did).  I just thought she may admit to whatever Noella said they both "heard" instead of ranting about what a liar Noella is.  Which, don't get me wrong - Noella is batshit and could be making it all up - but for some reason I'm leaning toward somebody said something and Noella knows that Emily heard it too. 

I overheard so and so say that Heather assaulted her after coming up the stairs still would open her up to being dragged into a legal battle if that person were to press charges tho ..Emily KNOWS this and that's why she distanced herself from it ...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Where does Emily get her clothes?  That dress at the dinner was terrible.  She definitely has a style that she likes.

I like how Gina thought ironing would make it better.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

Ever since “meeting” Heather’s mother in NYC, every time Heather opens her mouth, I see her mother.😳

And Emily, shut up. And Gina, shut up.  You are both giving me a headache.

Edited by Mar
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, OlderThanDirt said:

Is no one going to mention the IVs upon arrival?  I would have said no thank you to that master bedroom two flights upstairs.  I was surprised Emily could make it up there. Altitude is no joke.

So my husband's son owns a drip med spa, I have not tried it but I cannot help thinking other than much needed fluids for a hangover the vitamins in it would be flushed out, in my mind you would have a very expensive pish.  

Noella did herself no favors claiming every bedroom she saw, everyone was getting weary of her reason of needing the best room.

I get why Heather would be upset by Noella claiming to see or claiming to have heard about her pushing someone on the crew, if it did happen why wouldn't the crew member come forward, he or she could easily have a nice payday from the Dubrow's.  Lest we forget the tush squeeze heard and seen around the world from RHOP!   

Also, Nicole did not go to Mexico with the HW's but then when they returned she did not rejoin the group, why? 

• Love 10

I don't think Shannon is a particularly good friend. IMO, she is jealous of Heather's wealth and I think she probably is a little envious of Heather and Gina's relationship. I also think she relishes being in the benefactor position and therefore doesn't like the fact that Gina seems to be doing well.

Consistently, across several years, people have talked about the fact that a friendship with Shannon entails her mostly focusing on her own needs and less being a shoulder to cry on for her friends. 

All of THAT being said - none of that is new. So I don't know why Heather would expect Shannon to care all that much about the trip to New York because Shannon has shown she's not that kind of friend. Heather's expectations for their relationship are too high and IMO she really should know better at this point. 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Jen was engaged 7 times!!

Thanks for the reminder. Really quite quite quite shocking! With the headache-inducing Aspen trip, I forgot that little tidbit, which is not so little!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Ss55 said:

I think Emily *did* hear the something that Noella alluded to.  Maybe it was just gossip and since-like she said-she didn't witness it she didn't bring it up or admit she heard the same thing Noella did.  Emily will pick and choose who to support, who to call out, etc as it suits her.  No real loyalty but lots of backstabbing.  I used to like her, too.

I agree. She had an expression on her face that was indicative of not telling the truth when she was denying this. I think she’s afraid of Heather and admitting that she heard some thing about this would put Heather in a very dangerous position of possibly being fired. Shoving someone inThe production crew against the wall is pretty serious.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

It makes me sick how Heather uses her motherhood as a shield for the real reason this shoving story is getting to her.  I don't believe for one second that this story will affect the way her children see her or that this is why she cares.  If there is no one coming forward claiming to be injured then none of this matters.  By bringing it up again and again Heather is making it worse.  The analogies she uses in the preview are off the charts.  Heather just can't take it when she is not controlling the narrative and  everyone in the room.  

I did not like Noella at first because she seems very strange and crazy but  she is NOT mean and Heather, for all her graces is a nasty creature; apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  That dinner with mom was interesting.   Both Heather and her mother are really intolerable people who behave like self entitled snobs.  Idiots. 

I love how Shannon called it a friendship group  and not a group of friends - let's face it none are friends and there is no use pretending.

The look on Jen's  face  on the ride home gave me renewed respect for her (which I lost earlier in entirety).  She must feel like she is in hell when she is with them.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 18

The only HW storyline so far is hinging on whether or not Heather shoved someone. As others have pointed out this could be real tricky in a legal sense.  Emily realizes this fact and is distancing herself.  Batshit crazy Noella seemingly has no clue.  Plus it’s not really a cool storyline or one that should be dragged out IMO.   I’m not a fan of Pretentious Heather, but maybe they nip this in the bud and come up with something else for ratings. There’s no proof unless it’s caught on camera and now Heather is put in the position of defending herself.

Emily must be so uncomfortable in those tight ugly outfits.  Be proud of your curves, girl, and wear the right size and style. 

• Love 6

I think Heather's gunning for Shannon for one specific reason....Tamra.

Shannon's been the only one to give Tamra a taste of her own medicine..and to this day Tamra still speaks of her anger at Shannon for ending the friendship.  So Tamra had her minion Heather go after Shannon.

Of course, viewers are team Shannon and rooting for Noella to annoy Heather.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

Noella better hope it's true that the women are not allowed to sue each other for things said on the show, because it's real obvious that she's lying about Heather. The story has changed even more often than Vicki's Brooks cancer stories or Erika Girardi's stories about Tom's mental health.

Edited by dmeets
  • Love 11

I absolutely feel sorry for Shannon. She is full of neuroses and undoubtedly crazy-making to interact with day to day but she's been treated abominably  by Heather, Emily & Gina none of whom seem capable of grasping the slightest glimpse of their own immaturity, selfishness, thuggish ignorance, & reprehensible treatment of those not in the middle school clique they've resurrected for this show.

Shannon has been the punching bag this entire season and it has not been fun to watch.  She seems to be in a good place in her life and the Heather, Gina, Emily trio come off like bullies at this point.   In Episode 1, Heather directed her wrath at Shannon because she dared to make the connection that this friend Nicole was the same woman who she knew sued Terry in the past.  Any normal person would wonder about their friendship under those circumstances.  Heather should have been angry with Nicole for hiding it or Gina for bringing it up at a party but instead went off on Shannon, who did nothing wrong IMO.    Heather only sees things from her Heather-centric world and assumes everyone should fall in line.  Her friendships with Emily and Gina do not seem genuine.  Noella is a loon but I appreciate that she doesn't kiss Heather's ass or take any of her crap.  

• Love 23
2 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

@Hedgehog2022 - I watched WWHL last night also. My main take away was how old Tamra looked, and it gave me glee. She is buffed, pulled, and polished to the Nth degree, but is looking very, ahem, mature. 
This was truly an unpleasant episode. What a waste of a lovely setting and home. 

Tamra sure was acting full of herself on WWHL.   Hair looks better though.

• Love 4
(edited)

It does make me laugh when Heather gets offended and says you do realize I have kids and a family.... LOL - they all do.

ETA - the reunion should be interesting with Andy there.

Edited by maggiemae
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Jen must be giving the execs and producers free cosmetic procedures because she’s giving us, the viewers, NOTHING!

Now we know how Rind feels and why he has his puppy with him at all times!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I almost choked when Emily actually admitted she was a shit stirrer.  But Em, you're not off the hook because the shit is already there; the bad part about shit stirring isn't the shit, it's the stirring.  Plus you might end up getting shit on you when stir it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

This show has become the worst of the housewives franchise. Gina and Emily are terrible people and look ugly when they act ugly. Gina is a hunchback and Emily’s fat arms and back look hideous in those puffy dresses.  Then there’s Heather, with her “my my my my joker face.” Her theatrics are terrible. She can’t act.  Her reaction to Noellas comment was over the top stupid. I disagree with her comment that she has a great life. She’s pathetic.

• Love 7

Emily has been my favorite since she joined. But after this episode, I'm really disgusted by her 😖 I used to give her the benefit of a doubt but now I can't any longer. She admitted herself that she does stir the pot, on her confessional, but when Shannon accused her of it, she denied it all. I really liked how Emily was finally getting to see the fun Shannon earlier this season, but it looks like Emily just wanted to see her for the fun of it. She is no real friend of Shannon's.

I feel so bad for Shannon. The only one defending her is Noella and we all know she's the odd one out. 

Heather, Gina and Emily can go ef themselves.

• Love 18