Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
11 hours ago, maggiemae said:

It does make me laugh when Heather gets offended and says you do realize I have kids and a family.

If Heather is so worried about how she is perceived, she should do everyone a favor and quit the show. Take the disgusting Hunchback and Sasquatch with her. Insufferable twats!

Rind! lol!

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Tiggertoo said:

I actually watched Kelly Dodd’s YouTube show.  I didn’t see that she had proof of anything.  There were text messages from Emily from the night in question.  But there was no texts about hearing about or seeing Heather shove someone.  It referred to Heather freaking out and saying ‘cameras down’, which we saw.  That was it.

But Kelly did give the name of the person who was shoved and said it wasn’t done on purpose, but just due to Heather raging through the house.  So, who knows?

I wonder if Heather knows that Emily was texting about the events that night, my Spidey senses tell me that Gina knows but won't tell and that somehow Shannon will be blamed for it...Noella may be nuts but she knows where the info came from.

Heather should have just said that she bumped in to someone while she was walking in a hallway and ended all the speculation right then and there but that might make her seem less than the perfect host that she is.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 3/31/2022 at 3:48 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

I think Heather's gunning for Shannon for one specific reason....Tamra.

Shannon's been the only one to give Tamra a taste of her own medicine..and to this day Tamra still speaks of her anger at Shannon for ending the friendship.  So Tamra had her minion Heather go after Shannon.

Of course, viewers are team Shannon and rooting for Noella to annoy Heather.

I thought that Heather stopped talking to Tamra.

• Useful 1
11 hours ago, Glama said:

I really liked how Emily was finally getting to see the fun Shannon earlier this season, but it looks like Emily just wanted to see her for the fun of it. She is no real friend of Shannon's.

Honestly I felt that Emily was using Shannon to introduce herself as "Fun Emily", I've always believe that BOTH Emily and Gina worked better as "friends of", neither is "big" enough to hold oranges. Actually, Heather falls somewhere in there, her assets were that she was the 'rich one' but other than that I've never thought she was a main character like Tamra, Vicki, Shannon and... Dare I say it? Kelly... Love them or (usually) hate them, I find them much more entertaining and hateful than the current cast. 

Personally, I finally found Noella to be likable, and not because she was defending Shannon but because I think this is the first time where I thought she held her own without being loud or obnoxious, she stated her case clearly and calmly (for her) and that made the others explode.

Why is Jen on the show? I even thought Elizabeth Vargas (whas that her name?) was MUCH more interesting than Jen and she didn't get a second chance.  

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, charliesan said:

Honestly I felt that Emily was using Shannon to introduce herself as "Fun Emily", I've always believe that BOTH Emily and Gina worked better as "friends of", neither is "big" enough to hold oranges. Actually, Heather falls somewhere in there, her assets were that she was the 'rich one' but other than that I've never thought she was a main character like Tamra, Vicki, Shannon and... Dare I say it? Kelly... Love them or (usually) hate them, I find them much more entertaining and hateful than the current cast. 

Personally, I finally found Noella to be likable, and not because she was defending Shannon but because I think this is the first time where I thought she held her own without being loud or obnoxious, she stated her case clearly and calmly (for her) and that made the others explode.

Why is Jen on the show? I even thought Elizabeth Vargas (whas that her name?) was MUCH more interesting than Jen and she didn't get a second chance.  

Elizabeth deserved a 2nd season...and she had some money still...and she could have riled up Heather.

• Love 3

They are blind to what the problem is just like they were blind to the RHNYC problem last season. Andy and Bravo have cast their lots with Heather and they will let her bring down the franchise rather than admit they made a mistake . They need to ax Heather and Jen and bring back Tamra and maybe one new person.  New cast, Shannon, Tamra, Emily, Gina ,Tamra and ?.  Heather is toxic, and without her maybe Gina and Emily will start to be team players. Problem is whoever is casting these housewives shows is doing a terrible job. Surely they can find other women who are not crazy and/or mean. Yes  I'm looking at you Noella and Heather. 

• Love 3

New cast, Shannon, Tamra, Emily, Gina ,Tamra and

Either Emily or Gina needs to be demoted to "Friend of", if Andy and Bravo plan on keeping both around.

Also, are 2 Tamras needed? ;)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I don't think bringing back Tamra is the answer.  She was a vindictive and horrible person IMO.   I think the problem is Emily and Gina.  They add nothing and are very difficult to watch.  At least with Heather we have a villain, and she plays that role well.  If Tamra is brought back I can say with certainty that I'm done with this show.  

The whole concept for this show is rather worn out and I think I keep watching to hope for that same experience I got when it first started.  Time has past and it has run its course and Bravo needs something new.  Unfortunately, everything they come up with seems to be worse.  

• Love 17

Emily is so annoying. She was protesting way too much at dinner.

Gina’s voice annoys me.

Noella is crazy but I like her bugging annoying ass Gina and Heather.

I don’t know if Heather slammed someone but I do believe she’s capable of it for sure. She’s an uptight bitch.

Please leave Heather. Leave the show and never come back. I’m sick of her and Terry.

Jen is just so boring and seems like a huge bitch and snobby. Bleh she can go away too.

• Love 14
(edited)

Noella comes across as a kook but is beautiful to look at, has great clothes and is very interesting to say the least.

same with Kelly Dodd/Bluementhal or Leviathan whatever her name last name is now.

imagine these two on the show together😁

have kelly and heather been on the show at the same time?  That could be very entertaining.

maybe try Gretchen again (But NO SLADE ALLOWED).

and two other new people, at least one being more wealthy than Heather.  

aren’t there probably hundreds of OC women that would be willing to do this show?

Does Sean Young reside in OC?

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Noella comes across as a kook but is beautiful to look at, has great clothes and is very interesting to say the least.

same with Kelly Dodd/Bluementhal or Leviathan whatever her name last name is now.

have kelly and heather been on the show at the same time?  That could be very entertaining.

aren’t there probably hundreds of OC women that would be willing to do this show?

Yes, Kelly and Heather were on at the same time.  It wasn't entertaining, but maybe that's relative because how bad this season is.

No to Gretchen with or without Slade.

I really don't think most normal OC women want to be on this show.  Even given the OC stereotypes, I'm not sure there are hundreds of women who want to be part of this mess.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, la patineuse said:

Yes, Kelly and Heather were on at the same time.  It wasn't entertaining, but maybe that's relative because how bad this season is.

No to Gretchen with or without Slade.

I really don't think most normal OC women want to be on this show.  Even given the OC stereotypes, I'm not sure there are hundreds of women who want to be part of this mess.

I wonder if there are many past (or present) auditions on file somewhere that we could all view

They could make that a “special episode.”

😃

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I don't think Heather shoved anyone, imo.  Noella's story kept changing from "I saw it" to "somebody told me" back to "I saw it".  Not at all credible.  I do appreciate that Heather doesn't intimidate her, but she needs to stand up to her with facts.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Heather and Kelly were on the show together. They had a huge fight in Ireland and Kelly said some stuff about Terry that made it so Heather would not be on the show with Kelly again. At least I remember that lol. Kelly and Heather hate each other I think. I wouldn’t mind trying Kelly Noella and Heather on the show together. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 4/1/2022 at 9:24 AM, Tiggertoo said:

I actually watched Kelly Dodd’s YouTube show.  I didn’t see that she had proof of anything.  There were text messages from Emily from the night in question.  But there was no texts about hearing about or seeing Heather shove someone.  It referred to Heather freaking out and saying ‘cameras down’, which we saw.  That was it.

But Kelly did give the name of the person who was shoved and said it wasn’t done on purpose, but just due to Heather raging through the house.  So, who knows?

I watched it too, and while I agree with everything you said, I think the fine bone of contention is Emily vehemently denying she heard anything to Noella at the table.   She heard the same thing Noella heard as evidenced by the Kelly Dodd texts.  Pretty much the same thing they showed us, the viewer...although maybe there was more we didn't see.  Why Emily wants to act like she didn't hear it, is anyone's guess.  Maybe just confusion?  Maybe she's scared to lose her seat at the Dubrow table?  Maybe she's frightened of law suits?  I can understand why Noella is wondering why Emily won't OWN IT, OWN IT and seems to be lying about it.  Nobody is even saying Emily saw anything anyway, although that's what she said to Heather, that she didn't SEE anything which is true, but she did hear the same thing Noella did. 

Edited by Shannah Banana
I decided not to call Heather a bitch.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Wicked said:

I don't think Heather shoved anyone, imo.  Noella's story kept changing from "I saw it" to "somebody told me" back to "I saw it".  Not at all credible.  I do appreciate that Heather doesn't intimidate her, but she needs to stand up to her with facts.

I may be wrong, but didn't Noella say something about Heather and the cameraman, insinuating that Heather covering up the lens and telling him to stop filming was somehow shoving?  Did I imagine that?  I sure wouldn't call it that.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, teapot said:

Was it the same house that the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stayed in when they went to Aspen?

I don't know but it's a lot more luxurious than the Aspen house they stayed in on Salt Lake City.  And OC didn't have to take a sprinter van to get there.  Can you imagine Heather in a sprinter van?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Have kelly and heather been on the show at the same time?  That could be very entertaining.

Oh yes they have been 😁 It was Kelly's first season. All the girls were at a restaurant and Kelly kicked off and called someone a see you next Tuesday. Heather flipped and said that that was low base bullsh*t and tried to kick Kelly out.

Heather quit the show after that season. It was amazing! I said it earlier when the season started that Heather wouldn't have come back if Kelly was still on it.

Bring Kelly back! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

I mean, if people are calling for the return of Kelly and Tamra, the reason this show is failing ain't Heather or BRAVO.

1011271.jpg

Edited by Lassus
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 4/1/2022 at 10:41 PM, teapot said:

Was it the same house that the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stayed in when they went to Aspen?

I thought it looked familiar!

• Love 2
On 4/2/2022 at 3:59 PM, Marley said:

Heather and Kelly were on the show together. They had a huge fight in Ireland and Kelly said some stuff about Terry that made it so Heather would not be on the show with Kelly again. At least I remember that lol. Kelly and Heather hate each other I think. I wouldn’t mind trying Kelly Noella and Heather on the show together. 

I remember when they were in Ireland that Heather had a part in Kelly getting very drunk and trying to sabotage her some how.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I remember when they were in Ireland that Heather had a part in Kelly getting very drunk and trying to sabotage her some how.

Oh yes, she had a flask and was trying to force everyone to take shots. And Shannon was ordering everyone drinks later on, even after Kelly said she didn't want any. They were all being a-holes to Kelly.

(And yes, Kelly is very capable of being an a-hole herself.)

• Love 8

I LOVE Shannon, but she lost me a bit when she was complaining about being a single mother without a nanny. Come on Shan, your girls are in or about to be in college. Do you really need a nanny when they are that age???

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
On 3/30/2022 at 10:34 PM, Lassus said:

Will someone please find whomever at Bravo decides these fucking room-choosing vacation segments are still worthy of attention and fire them.

Or maybe kill them.

What I do not understand is even who got what room?  There are six of them yet Gina and Emily shared a room (1), Jen and SHannon took the Jack and Jill (2 and 3), St Heather the Martyr took the dungeon (4), that left the two master suites (1 taken by my new favorite just because she stood up to Team Mean Girls plus another room - it was not only a dumb waste of time (but after watching I am almost glad they did) that made no sense.

Math is hard.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I think the Aspen home on the RHOBH episode belonged to Kyle. 

I liked Gina's black top, black & white mini skirt and over-the-knee black boots outfit.  

While I do believe Shannon is a bit envious of the Dubrow's wealth, I also feel Heather is aware and she's taking too much pleasure in it. More so than her flaunting it to the others. 

That dinner at Bosq was typically dreadful. I hope none of the housewives behave like that with their actual friends. Tomorrow I'm getting together with ten friends & family for a girls lunch - and I guarantee it won't turn into a scream-fest.  

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Feline Goddess said:

I think the Aspen home on the RHOBH episode belonged to Kyle. 

I liked Gina's black top, black & white mini skirt and over-the-knee black boots outfit.  

While I do believe Shannon is a bit envious of the Dubrow's wealth, I also feel Heather is aware and she's taking too much pleasure in it. More so than her flaunting it to the others. 

That dinner at Bosq was typically dreadful. I hope none of the housewives behave like that with their actual friends. Tomorrow I'm getting together with ten friends & family for a girls lunch - and I guarantee it won't turn into a scream-fest.  

You should order a water martini and freak everyone out.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 4/4/2022 at 12:32 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

I LOVE Shannon, but she lost me a bit when she was complaining about being a single mother without a nanny. Come on Shan, your girls are in or about to be in college. Do you really need a nanny when they are that age???

Shannon lost me a long time ago but this comment about her single mother status bugged the eff out of me.  That and complaining it is all on her to pay for the girls cause the support doesn't cover it all.  How about cut the lifestyle so you can afford your life?  

• Love 4
On 4/4/2022 at 10:33 AM, Nicmar said:

I thought the Beverly Hills crew went to Tahoe last season and to Kyle's Palm Springs house. Did they go to Aspen too?  It seems like they were filming in Aspen this season  in 1-22. 

(edited)
On 4/4/2022 at 3:32 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

I felt like that was an almost dig at Heather, who has a full household staff - housekeepers, laundry helpers, chefs, gift wrappers, ego-proppers, etc. and nannies/childcare workers (even though her kids are too old, as well).

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 3

I feel like Shannon needs a tutorial on how to handle herself better in a Real Housewives altercation. Is that a boutique service that’s offered in the OC? 

I’m not a Noella fan but I thought she was just making a maudlin joke with the whole “my dad did just die! Can I get a better room!” thing. It honestly was like the kind of joke I would make. Heather, as usual, can take a seat with her outrage. 

• Love 3

The reason this show has become so joyless is because someone will make a tiny joke (e.g. Shannon: “Let’s have more fun than they are!”) and then the vultures descend and dissect it and berate them for it throughout the season and it’s exhausting! 

• Love 16
(edited)

Poor Shanny and her pity party.  They just don't understand how she's trying to be a single mom with her kids 100% of the time (2 high schoolers).  She's running a company with zero assistants (your daughter and people helping you in the previous episode don't exist).  And no nanny!  She gets no more than 5 hours of sleep a night.  She had a party that she had to start preparing for at 8 am.  Her entire family helped her.  My gawd the woman is never anything besides insufferable.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Not sure why Shannon would want a nanny for her kids other than the poor me I can't afford it....lol - they are teens and she left them alone during COVID, and they help her business and seem like great kids.

But of all the mothers on the show I would want to be her daughter.

Certainly not Heathers. 

• Love 2

I didn’t watch the season but I have seen the reunions a few times. I see Heather is even more insufferable and condescending than before. 

“Well, Mirriam Webster would beg to differ.” 😂 Oh please. 😐

• LOL 2

I don’t think Noelle heard or saw anything. I don’t think Emily told Noelle anything. She looked completely confused and didn’t even seem to realize that Noelle was talking to her at first. I think Noelle is just crazy and is trying to play the villain for screen time. And I could not deal with her for 5 minutes. She just goes round and round without admitting anything