Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E14: Finale

• Start Topic

Add me to the list of people who didn't love Tommy H as a judge. Seriously prints aren't reusable. How about the rip-off americana dreg you peddle? Fashion runways to me are more aspirational. I had emotional reactions to Coral's and Kristine's collections. For me Coral had the most pieces that I would totally wear and could see produced. I have really like Shantell all season but her collection for me looked like boxy 80's retread. I saw a few things I liked but I do not see it as visionary.

• Love 17
On 2/4/2022 at 12:36 PM, SuburbanHangSuite said:

I loved how all of the designers seemed to honestly support, help and appreciate one another.  We've come a loooong way from Wendy Pepper v. Everyone.  LOL.   I mean, how sweet was it that Chasity gave Coral some of that black tulle that she needed to enhance her showpiece?   Just a beautiful display of sportsmanship.  I hope all the ladies find tremendous success in their own rights.

I was thinking the same thing ! And same specifically recalling Season #1,with finalists, Jay Carrol, Cara Sang (sp?) and Wendy Pepper, RIP. Jay and Cara wouldn't even talk to Wendy when they all had to share a hotel suite for the finale week. It was painful and awful, even to viewers. Then there was the accusation that Cara broke a show rule by having an outside designer style and create shoes used for her finale. 

Then if I may go down memory road just a bit more: Season #3. Jeffrey Sebalia was not very much liked either by his castmates. Another finalist, Laura Bennett, accused him of breaking a show rule by having outsourced additional sewing help on his finale items.

In sum, I agree. The four finalists of this night were not only personally likeable, but also had kind and professional support for each other. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
Changed my incorrect term "episode" to "season".
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18

About being critiqued for commercial viability: That is something the designers would likely appreciate from a mentor, or as general career advice. But as criteria for a showing where they have been instructed to display their vision and hold nothing back? Inappropriate. Also, Tommy Hilfiger’s a hack.

4 hours ago, dleighg said:

And oh yeah, the SQUEALING! 

Yes- I kept asking myself, Who let the Woo Girls in?

2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Forgot to say I was disappointed not to be able to see Zayden's face. In fact, some of the returning designers looked like they were dressed for a costume party.

I just kept noticing wide-eyed Katie, who was looking at everything like, “oh, THIS is what they meant by fashion!”

Is it terrible that I was hoping for a spectacular hoverboard accident?

• LOL 12
  • Love 8

So, while TH is a known designer, his judging criteria wasn't in line with PR seasons past. Sorry, but I find that he has a "department store" design aesthetic, and PR has allegedly always been about high fashion, which is why seasons tend to have a "Ready to Wear Challenge". His negative comments about some of the garments being only for this year, and won't be worn in subsequent years also seemed odd. Don't runway looks tend to be about "this season," rather than whether someone will wear the clothes next year? He was speaking more about the mass appeal of the designs, which is his wheelhouse, but I wanted him to give his opinion about beauty (or lack thereof) and design of the clothes on their own. Traditionally, that's been what the judges weigh more heavily on, and then maybe they discuss the commercial appeal or the ability to mass produce the designs.

I kind of wish Chasity would have made a wedding dress, since that's what she says is her bread and butter. It could have been a moment to shine. Also, don't a lot of designers have a wedding dress as the last look in their runway shows? I'm from Houston, and I would have loved to see her do really well. I didn't dislike her collection, I just wish it was...better.

I think Coral could have won if her designs didn't include so much macrame. Her garments were gorgeous, but they're bespoke and really more suited to a small boutique or single clients.

I have liked a few of Kristina's designs, but sometimes I struggle to "get" her designs. And then Elaine or Nina praises them. Look, I'm no fashionista, so it's not surprising, but man...the sheer designs were a bit out there. French model aside, women likely could not wear that without being arrested in most countries. Not all nudity is sexy. Sometimes it's just...awkward.

I was pretty sure Shantall would win. She's been the most consistent designer this season, and her collection was great. I really loved the snake designs and how they tied the collection together. I think it was a well-earned win.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, izabella said:

I agree on the hoverboard, and thought the idea was ridiculous.  I don't know what, exactly, Kristina thought would be great about it.  The dress was way better when the models all came out together, and the model walked in it so you could see the long, flowing train.  I don't have any idea how that could be something someone would buy or wear or what even it was supposed to be...a robe?  A coat?  But it looked cool.

I'd give my win to Coral because, like Nina, I, too, would buy one of the macrame dresses, and one of the zippered jackets.  I'd actually buy more of the macrame dresses if some were shorter and came in different colors.  They'd be so easy to slip on and wear in the hot, humid summers or on vacation.

I thought the hoverboard was cool.  As to what the model was wearing - I saw a recent photo of Rihanna and her boyfriend, both wearing something very similar to this garment.   Maybe Kristina is on to something.

I liked Carol's clothes a lot more than any of the other collections.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, carrps said:

I've watched a lot of real estate/house design shows set in Texas, and that's a pretty bog standard suburban Texas home. Very cookie cutter.

I live in Houston, and that was the first thing I thought. Her home is cookie cutter suburbia, which I can't fault her for. You can buy a LOT of house in the burbs, where there are decent school districts. It would be a fantastic place for her family, and she'd have room for her family, and still have a room in which to create fashion. I do wish they'd have shown more of the city, though. Ah well, I guess that's what Top Chef will do in March. :) Hint: We are not filled with cowboys and rodeos (outside of three weeks a year). 😄

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, Captain Asshat said:

You can buy a LOT of house in the burbs, where there are decent school districts.

I had the same initial reaction, but then realized the truth of it. I live in Westchester County NY, kid one lives in the Boston metro, and kid two lives in San Francisco. So that's where my set point is LOL.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, backgroundnoise said:

I don't hold Shantall being eliminated against her because I believe so much is scripted that if she really was going to be out for good, the judges may not have eliminated her to begin with.  I don't remember what Coral did that episode, but it may have been just as worthy of elimination. To me most of the designers were equal in talent. 

That was the collaboration with the accessory designer challenge. Coral completely covered up the hat the milliner made, then lied on the runway when asked it the hat was only made as a support for the red lace she covered it up with. I still feel bad for the hat designer.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I finally figured out what bothered me about Tommy Hilfiger's critique of Coral's designs vs. Chantall's designs.  He specifically asked Nina if she would buy more than one dress with the macrame.  She replied she wouldn't, but she WOULD buy other pieces in the collection that weren't macrame.  This, to me, indicates Coral had a complete collection - while some pieces might not appeal to some buyers, others might.  He didn't ask exactly how many "snake inspired" pieces she would buy.  The gown they all raved over was great, but not exactly something a lot of people need in their closets.  Other than that, does he really think women are going to keep adding piece after piece with the same motif?  They might buy one piece, but probably not more than one, and they would definitely want to see something new next season.  And that gray dress Chantall was wearing was REALLY unflattering.

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

That was the collaboration with the accessory designer challenge. Coral completely covered up the hat the milliner made, then lied on the runway when asked it the hat was only made as a support for the red lace she covered it up with. I still feel bad for the hat designer.

I just looked at the worst looks from the season.  Shantall was eliminated for the faux fur avant-garde challenge where the judges actually preferred her coat over Christina's hot pink quilted mess, but because Christina had immunity they eliminated Chantall.  If I REALLY wanted to model my tin-foil hat, I'd say that Christina was trying to sabotage her because she knew that Shantall was a stronger designer.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, DaphneCat said:

I just looked at the worst looks from the season.  Shantall was eliminated for the faux fur avant-garde challenge where the judges actually preferred her coat over Christina's hot pink quilted mess, but because Christina had immunity they eliminated Chantall.  If I REALLY wanted to model my tin-foil hat, I'd say that Christina was trying to sabotage her because she knew that Shantall was a stronger designer.

Oops! Sorry about that. I got them confused. 

7 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

By the way, I think Kristina has beautiful flawless skin. Is from all the celery juice ?! ;)

We kid, but honestly, maybe.  My mother swears by celery juice.  She says she was losing her hair before she started drinking it, and now no longer 😐

I put celery on my grocery list after watching this episode.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

"Black sheep who bloomed." WFT? So when I saw the black ruffled britches I thought "wooly sheep." And, later, the god Pan.

Then you were in my head!  My thoughts exactly.

4 hours ago, caitmcg said:

Other than the fact that each designer had, I think, one plus-size/larger model (so perhaps they were told to make one outfit for a larger frame), all the models were mostly standard runway model dimensions, so I assume the designers could make the clothes in sample sizes and make minor alterations. 

I am looking forward to the day that the plus size models are actually designed for their bodies and not just put in clothes the designer made in their size.  The clothes they are made to wear are rarely flattering.   

2 hours ago, rhygirl720 said:

Add me to the list of people who didn't love Tommy H as a judge. Seriously prints aren't reusable. How about the rip-off americana dreg you peddle?

I've always viewed his stuff as bargain basement Ralph Lauren.  Surprised he is still a thing, let alone pulled on this as a finale judge.

1 hour ago, Captain Asshat said:

I was pretty sure Shantall would win. She's been the most consistent designer this season, and her collection was great. I really loved the snake designs and how they tied the collection together. I think it was a well-earned win.

I would have been shocked if she had not won.  Her collection was lovely, beautifully made, and marketable.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TzuShih said:

So Tommy Hilfiger dismisses prints because "you can't do them more than one season." !!!???  I think he needs to have a tete a tete with Diane Von Furstenberg.   😎

LOL, and Pucci?  I was confused by some of his comments too, even though I liked a lot of what he said and agreed with his results.

• Love 4

I usually lurk here, but I had to post this:

bob-mackie-cher.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

There are a lot more than just these three, but these are the first three that came to mind.  I can see some of the actresses/singer that TH mentioned wearing Chasity's designs,  but the construction and design would have to be a lot better.

I liked Coral's collection the best, but my second favorite was Shantall's. Her final look was gorgeous (but that red jacket with black buttons was so 80s.  TH is right that fashion is cyclical, but it's usually updated a bit). I was surprised that I liked a few of Kristina's designs, my favorite being the gown with the black boots. 

Edited by Shannon L.
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Was Hilfiger a last minute replacement for Elaine ? They needed a 4th judge, another thoughtful opinion like the old days. Brandon and Nina  were left trying to carry the comments, fill the talking void, sort of speak.

No, they always have some huge celebrity guest judge the Finale.  If they were going to replace Elaine, like you said, they would have had a fourth.  I keep hoping they'll ask Christian, but maybe they see this as unethical.  Frankly I don't care.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, Shannon L. said:

I usually lurk here, but I had to post this:

I liked Coral's collection the best, but my second favorite was Shantall's. Her final look was gorgeous (but that red jacket with black buttons was so 80s.  TH is right that fashion is cyclical, but it's usually updated a bit). 

Actually, I'm not thrilled to "age myself," 💀 but I think that red dress with the black buttons was more "Jackie Kennedy" in the '60s than the fashion tragedies of the '80s.  Shantell seems to have a good eye for what's classic and retro.  And dang, can that girl sew!

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, meep.meep said:

I saw a recent photo of Rihanna and her boyfriend, both wearing something very similar to this garment

In the newest pictures, Rihanna is flashing a pretty significant baby bump. So, maybe a maternity look?

1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

No, they always have some huge celebrity guest judge the Finale.  If they were going to replace Elaine, like you said, they would have had a fourth.  I keep hoping they'll ask Christian, but maybe they see this as unethical.  Frankly I don't care.

The beginning of the end of Tim Gunn, for me, was when he started showing up at the runway show to whisper the workroom dish in the judges' ears.  There was suddenly a whole new facet to his "mentor" role--as in, ignore his suggestions at your peril because the judges will hear about it.

I like to see Christian exclusively on the side of the designers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, candall said:

The beginning of the end of Tim Gunn, for me, was when he started showing up at the runway show to whisper the workroom dish in the judges' ears.  There was suddenly a whole new facet to his "mentor" role--as in, ignore his suggestions at your peril because the judges will hear about it.

I like to see Christian exclusively on the side of the designers.

I appreciate that perspective!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, sempervivum said:

I was surprised by the mini-mansion Chasity and her family were shown in. The way she was acting all season, I expected a shabby tenement.

lmao nah her house is the standard within the houston suburbs. on the outside, they aren't that indicative of your socioeconomic status (your neighborhood, on the other hand...) 

---

it's amazing that i don't think i've paid attention to a single thing coral designed all season, yet her collection was the one that captivated me. i especially liked the macrame pieces with leather -- that got my attention. i am 100% hell bent for leather and liked the contrasting textures. 

chasity's collection... as soon as i saw that bodysuit, I thought 'the rap girlies are gonna be knocking down her door.' you can't tell me that megan thee stallion or saweetie won't be in a chasity outfit by the end of the year. tommy hilfiger was right on the money with her designs being for celebrities and that's not a bad niche to be in. 

shantall's collection disappointed me. i actually like a lot of her clothes during the season (that black dress made from plastic straws? my god), but this collection was too retro and matchy-matchy and those earrings did not help. the first time i saw the woven snake textile was great, second time was nice, third , fourth, fifth okay enough. that being said, i understand why she won. 

kristina had nice prints and i liked how flowy her fabrics were. the hoverboard thing would have worked if the model's dress was made of lighter fabric. instead, it sat on her like a sack and thus, the gimmick was just that, a gimmick. 

edit: just remembered how much i hated the footwear kristina chose for her collection. square-toed shoes will never be okay, no matter how many times the fashion gods try to shove them down our throats every 15 years!

Edited by cyberfruit
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, sempervivum said:

I was surprised by the mini-mansion Chasity and her family were shown in. The way she was acting all season, I expected a shabby tenement.

I got the impression from the clip that's her mother's house and they all live together there. I agree with the others it's less McMansion, more Texas suburban though.

I feel like before the non-elimination elimination, Shantall barely registered to me. I was really surprised when Christian saved her and he and others in the room kept going on about her. I mean, I got it from a "you didn't fuck this up the worst, and your teammate has immunity" standpoint. But they all seemed to react like she was already presumed a frontrunner. I don't think I liked anything she did until after that. This whole season was weird. I wasn't really rooting for anyone in particular the whole time. I did like that the finalists seemed to genuinely like each other.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ChelleGame said:

Watching the alumni, I thought that too many of them were interested in being "personalities" rather than designers. What was with the ski mask and sunglasses?

Was the high strung woman who dominated the first couple of episodes there?

Edited by Fake Jan Brady
  • LOL 2

I’m happy Chantal won.

I’d bet my last dollar the end result would have been different had Elaine been there to judge. 

For me, this season was mediocre except for Christian.  I just love that guy.

All I could think of while watching Chasity put the finishing touches on her garments was…..Cher.  Waaaay back when…..Cher.  

• Love 16
2 hours ago, ChelleGame said:

Just watched the After Show. Coral said her boyfriend created her music.  He incorporated the sound of her sewing machine. 

On the same show, Kristina said she didn't agree with the win. It was wrong.

Bold.

...did she think she should have been the winner? because i object.

Edited by cyberfruit
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, graybrown bird said:

When WAS this season filmed?  2019? (I.e., pre-pandemic?)

🤔 You did watch this season, yes? You didn’t notice everyone in Mood and elsewhere wearing masks? Or hear the designers talking about what they did during lockdown and how the pandemic affected some of their businesses?

It was probably filmed Spring 2021 judging by what they wore during the season, and NYFW was in Sept 2021. So basically right as vaccines were ramping up and before the Fall surges. They got very lucky with the timing.

Edited by Cotypubby
  • Love 10

Shantall's inspiration was Quetzalcoatl, the winged serpent god of the Aztecs. Also a hilariously bad movie from the early 80s called Q where he lives in the spire of the Chrysler Building and swoops around killing unsuspecting New Yorkers.

Coral's final look with the brightly colored flower embroidery was stunning and if she had done a full collection like that she probably would have won. Too much macrame, all it it pretty much the same. And not surprisingly she has a ton of those macrame planters in her house everyone had in the 70s. My sister made a large, intricate one in her macrame phase that hung in the living room for years. I did love the royal purple she chose for the one garment, but that is my favorite color.

Kristina's collection was a mess and Chasity was low-rent Bob Mackie for Disney villains.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

I liked just about everything of Shantall's collection.  The first outfit coming down the runway harkened back to the 60s and Carnaby Street, but still modern, IMO.  That black gown with the jacket that everyone raved about? I was ambivalent about the jacket but that dress...Shantall made a model who is extremely angular and flat, lacking in any curves whatsoever, look sexy.  That alone, to me, put her over the top.     

Coral was runner-up for me.  She had the second best collection.  She really took what Christian said to heart about putting the macrame in unexpected places, and it worked.  

My daughter said the first outfit Christina showed on the Runway looked like someone who had their period running down their leg.  Gross, I know, but I did laugh.  Christina made a comment something to the effect that she was showing a concept and not necessarily going for ready-to-wear.  I applaud her decision to do that, yet question it at the same.  Everything was on the line...lead with your strength. 

Soooooo disappointed in what Chasity put out.  This woman has come up with amazing designs during the entire competition, and yet when it counts the most, she produces some of the most god-awful, garish, cheap creations that the corner hooker would turn away from.  When Tommy Hilfiger was complimenting her and saying she had a built in market for costumes to the stars, she was smiling and thanking him, but you could see in her eyes she knew she'd lost the competition.  And I don't think Chasity really wants to make costumes.

I didn't really mind Tommy Hilfiger, but he made a comment that has been said by Nina and other judges over the years, always near the end of competition and this time at the actual finale.  He questioned how marketable Coral's designs really are.  Shouldn't that be taken into consideration when they are actually selecting aspiring designers for the show?  It's love your stuff, air kisses, blah blah blah all season, and then towards the end they start bitching about what a limited market a particular designer has and their line probably wouldn't attract a Macy's or Nordstrums.  OK, so why select them to be on the show in the first place only to count that against them later on, or when it's really important at the actual finale?  If they believe in the end that the winner of Project Runway must be well rounded and completely understand and embrace the business side of fashion and not just the artistic side, then they are doing a disservice to the Corals of the show by giving them hope that they could win. 

• Love 13

I thought several of Christina's garments looked like they were supposed to represent different aspects of a crime scene.  A couple of them looked like they had blood spatters, and the one with the black on white design looked like it had been sprayed with fingerprint powder.

Shantal's caught my eye right away.  When compared to the other three, the right designer won.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Chantall was my favorite, so I'm happy she won.  I loved her first look (very '60's vibe) and the look they brought out for the judging was stunning. 

I can appreciate Coral's aesthetic, but I just didn't dig all the macrame.

The less said about Kristina and Chasity's the better. 

Did not miss Elaine and her ridiculous word salad, but, yikes, TH makes me roll my eyes.  "You can't show that over seasons" brought to you by the man whose had some form of a creme sweater with American flag motif for the last 20 years.

• LOL 9
  • Love 11

My greatest regret watching this was that I didn't remember to use my mute button earlier.  Yikes! Each and every designer had to give us their "little engine that could" speech multiple times throughout the episode.  Just stop.  I also don't need to hear all of the children saying how great their mothers are because that is what I would expect and I would rather see more of the clothes.  And, I guess being "strong" negates having any humility or humbleness.

Yes, I understand this isn't a popular opinion, but I loved having Tommy Hilfiger there.  Love his designs or hate them, he does understand the market.  I do value his comments and perspective.  So prefer him to Elaine and her over favoritism in spite of what the actual clothes look like.

While I did like a lot of Coral's designs, I understood what TH said about it being two collections.  I think that through all of the seasons they have looked for a clear collection and that is where she fell short.  Had she gone more towards her tailored line I think she would have won.  I haven't been a fan of all macrame all of the time, but she did have some lovely pieces.  I also think Nina proved TH point about maybe buying 1 piece of macrame but not multiples.

I just can't with Chasity.  "The fashion industry needs me." Why?  They already had Bob Mackie.  I agree that she will sell to performers but she consistently seems to really have just one aesthetic.  She is very self-important and throughout the season I felt she was trying to become famous or an influencer more than a designer.

I think Kristina's rejection of Christian's advice cost her in the end (she specifically stated that she wasn't going to follow his advice).  The celery pattern was just a bit too self-indulgent.

• Love 18
8 hours ago, JapMo said:

I didn't really mind Tommy Hilfiger, but he made a comment that has been said by Nina and other judges over the years, always near the end of competition and this time at the actual finale.  He questioned how marketable Coral's designs really are.  Shouldn't that be taken into consideration when they are actually selecting aspiring designers for the show?  It's love your stuff, air kisses, blah blah blah all season, and then towards the end they start bitching about what a limited market a particular designer has and their line probably wouldn't attract a Macy's or Nordstrums.  OK, so why select them to be on the show in the first place only to count that against them later on, or when it's really important at the actual finale?  If they believe in the end that the winner of Project Runway must be well rounded and completely understand and embrace the business side of fashion and not just the artistic side, then they are doing a disservice to the Corals of the show by giving them hope that they could win. 

Coral has never won a challenge.  I'm not sure why she would have so much hope.  She was far from the most hyped designer there.  In my opinion, only Nina liked her.

2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Coral has never won a challenge.  I'm not sure why she would have so much hope.  She was far from the most hyped designer there.  In my opinion, only Nina liked her.

They should have eliminated her instead of Aaron...no one would have been surprised.  But in the end, IMO she did present a pretty decent collection.

It really struck me when Christian went to her house just how obsessed she is with macrame.  Like a person who has a cat, and then you walk into their place and there's 50 of them.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

I still don’t understand the idea that a person wouldn’t buy more than one garment from Coral’s collection when she had the most variety of looks; macrame, tailored leather and embroidery. Chantal had the snake motif on almost all of her clothes. It is a very striking design and I can’t imagine anyone wearing multiple snake design pieces. All of the runway shows feature certain themes indicating a direction in fashion. It doesn’t mean that the designer only makes that one look. PR was never about mass marketing or what will sell at Macy’s. If that is the direction it is going on we can expect to see runways of plain basic clothes.

• Love 19

Coral never won a challenge, but how many times was she in the top three? Or top two? A lot. Aaron was fine, but I think his finale collection when giving him free rein would have rivalled Chasity's for costume-i-ness.

27 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

If that is the direction it is going on we can expect to see runways of plain basic clothes.

Like Tommy Hilfiger's clothes???

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 2/4/2022 at 9:53 AM, rlc said:

I'm glad Shantall won.  Her collection looked expensive, and the finishings were impeccable. It was chic, wearable, and had a clear point of view

I thought it was the worst of what she put out.  With the same ugly snake pattern on everything. The dress she was wearing looked like a gray box. And that black dress was ill fitted. Gaps in the back and the zipper was not good.  Coral was robbed. 

Edited by Emkat
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Fake Jan Brady said:

Was the high strung woman who dominated the first couple of episodes there?

I forgot about her. I can't remember what she looked like.

13 hours ago, cyberfruit said:

I think she thought she should've won but had the sense to say Coral.  Christian steered it away from the sour apples pretty fast.

• Useful 1
13 hours ago, cyberfruit said:

She didn't say, but she was pissed. She looked like she was ready to totally go off. Christian was able to pull it all together, but did remind her that it was a competition and there could only be one winner. I think it was Bones on the after show who said Shantall was in it to compete and didn't get as chummy with everyone in their apartment. Maybe Kristina was pissed that one of the buddy club didn't win.

• Useful 7
  • Love 1

When Tommy, and other judges, talk about a collection being marketable, I understand it somewhat differently. I don’t think anyone expects the exact garments that walk the runway to be marketable, but rather that the designs can be translated into ready to wear pieces.

Like when they do a avante garde challenge and have to make a ready to wear translation of it.

I think that was Tommy’s point about Coral’s collection. Because it was so heavy on the macrame, converting those pieces into something that can be produced and sold at a reasonable price point is not viable. 

These designers have to sell clothes to make money, and they won’t sell if every item is at high price point. 

TH may not be a great designer, but he’s found a sweet spot between design, wearability and affordability for his customers. 

Edited by BlackberryJam
Typos
  • Useful 4
  • Love 9