Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: One Giant Leap

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I can live with a show creating an universe where accidental pregnancies and STIs don't exist, but TIU decided back in season one not to go that route with Kate and Toby using condoms the first time they have sex.  Then it continues to show what can happen when you do not use protection with Kevin and Madison's ONS and Malik being a teenaged father.  So if the show forgoes having any scene or dialogue where Deja and Malik talk about contraception, then I have to assume they did not use any.  Show them stopping at the bodega picking some condoms up after leaving the club, or have Malik run to the store while Deja is getting ready or have Deja say she is already on the pill.  

I agree. They could've shown Malik or Deja reaching in a drawer and pulling out a condom or SOMETHING.

• Love 18
On 1/11/2022 at 10:51 PM, MBayGal said:

I wondered the same thing.  So weird!!

Other than Deja and M., I really enjoyed this ep, for the first time in quite a while. No Kate--yehhhh!  Only 1 minute of Randal!!  Some of the scenes at Sally's house were priceless.  Maybe they hired new writers??!  That must be it!! Of course TPTB forced more Jack on us.  And, unlike Rebecca, I used to think if I had a  convertible my hair would blow sexily in the wind like on TV.  Then I got a sports car and my hair was always a tangled mess if I had the top down.  Guess I should have worn a doo rag!!!

I am not sure if someone else who was a POC (like myself) or, just knows this, answered but, many Black people wear a head covering to bed. Us women, we call it wrapping (you have seen Beth do it), with a scarf or we wear a bonnet. Men, they wear a "doo-rag" or also a wave cap, to keep their waves fresh and coiled. Hope this helps. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
25 minutes ago, evansmom10 said:

I am not sure if someone else who was a POC (like myself) or, just knows this, answered but, many Black people wear a head covering to bed. Us women, we call it wrapping (you have seen Beth do it), with a scarf or we wear a bonnet. Men, they wear a "doo-rag" or also a wave cap, to keep their waves fresh and coiled. Hope this helps. 

Just a note:  Black people are POC, but not all POC are Black, so many of us don't know/realize this either - especially if we didn't grow up in a community with a lot of Black people as I did (where I lived, you were pretty much either East Asian, White or South Asian).  

Anyway, I agree that Deja looks way too old for Malik (I Googled the actor.  Apparently, he's only about 5'5").  Maybe this is kind of like Sally and her husband?  Sally looking her age, but her husband, much younger?  

• Love 5

Re: Malik being an "older man" to Deja, he's only a year or so older. Most states don't criminalize someone over 18 with a minor if the age difference isn't more than 3-4 years. They were both in high school when they started dating; I don't see anything wrong with that (just on the age question; there are of course other issues, including that he has a child, which kind of puts him in a different life stage and also she's too young to be a stepmom figure, plus he now lives seven to five hours away, depending on whose geography you're going by).

9 hours ago, Chewy101 said:

I am apparently a very accomplished artist! I google myself once in awhile to make sure no one has tagged me in some form of social media, but this other other person with my name is doing quite well!

I'm the only one of me...the whole first page of google is me, the second page starts with my aunt's obituary which lists my mom (who goes by her middle name, generally, which is my first name, but anything "official" would have her first name so she doesn't come up otherwise), and then it was one of my cousins and some other family members with the same last name, and some other names I don't recognize.

• Love 4

Interesting that the husband said his wife had "defoliated" much of the northeast, after the original reference to how his wife "deflowered" Nicky. 

Defoliation was a term that came into common usage referring to how Agent Orange was used to kill the foliage in Vietnam, to make the enemy more visible to U.S. pilots, and to destroy crops.

Perhaps this was a subtle indication that Sally's husband also had been in Vietnam.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
On 1/11/2022 at 10:05 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

Most. Awkward. Dinner. Ever.

And now we know who was in the car in the flash forward. Gotta say I'm disappointed it's another new character. Feels forced.  Although I  am VERY glad Nicky doesn't end up with Rebecca. 

Yeah, I know that putting Nicky with Sally would have been a bit much, but Sally's at least been on the canvas. Nicky's wife is so new that I don't have a reason to care about her yet, and the fact is we're running out of show.

And I understand that this is TV, but that dinner stretched even the bounds of handwaving for me.  If I'm supposed to care about Nicky's wife, the episode could have been spent on actually introducing her and establishing her presence, not on that dinner.

• Love 5

I guess Nick can pull it together and act like a socially competent member of society - dare I say, even flirt - with the right stimulus.  Also, going on record again that he's my favorite character because Dunne looks like Marc Maron, who I also like a lot and who I could see bringing the neuroses (though not the gravitas) to this role. 

And the over/under for how much longer Sally's marriage lasts is....

REO Speedwagon last week, Blue Suede (yeah, I had to look it up) this week.  Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-Chaka OY VEY....What's next week - "Yummy Yummy Yummy I Got Love In My Tummy"? 

Edited by Lone Wolf
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Deja is 17 I think, and Malik is 18- give or take if they had their birthdays already. Tess was supposed to be born in 2008, but was 14 last season (the show doesnt exactly line up with real time, although each season is a year).Deja is a few years older than Tess.

Deja and Malik look fine together for me- he is just a smaller man. I do not see a big difference between them. Yes Deja has a more mature face, but that happens sometimes. I buy them both as teens (and IRL they are two years a part, with Lyric Ross at 18, and Asante Blackk at 20).

But I agree I would've appreciated a discussion about contraceptives- its rare to see condoms as props on TV. The only show that I remember consistently referencing condom use was the US Queer as Folk. We could've had Deja packing her bag with a contraceptive method inside, but that would've tipped off the viewers to where she was going.

I think they only upped her age because the actress is around that age.  She was older and cast to play younger when the show premiered.   

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Funny because I thought the awkward dinner at Sally's was not real at all.

I mean, your former partner shows of what, a nanosecond, shows up at your door, remembers things about the time you fucked, and you're now so touched by that you air out dirty laundry between you and your husband?  In front of virtual strangers Rebecca and Miguel?  

Thank you. +1.  I was fine with Nicky coming to the house and maybe a short visit to reminisce.  However, the dinner was just stupid, in my opinion.  Nicky isn't there with a spouse or a significant other.  He's there with his dead brother's wife and her second husband, and everyone starts unloading their personal baggage.  Just wouldn't happen, in my opinion.  Sally made no reference to even knowing about Jack, which would have somewhat explained Rebecca's presence.

People may not like Malik and Deja, but young couples actually do have sex during secret weekends together.  That was more "real" than that dinner.

• Love 3
On 1/12/2022 at 12:34 AM, Kirkydee said:

I never did it or ever heard of post coital doo rag wearing. 

I think it was because he either took a shower, or he was going to bed. 

Also, that was a party, not a club. Deja wouldn't be able to get in a club.

On 1/12/2022 at 8:13 AM, js9548 said:

This was probably covered last season during the flashforward, but who does Randall greet outside at the cabin? I know one is Deja. I think one is Annie but is the third Tessa or Beth?  I think Beth is already inside because this was shown after Randall and Beth's marriage was shaky. So is the third women Tessa?  It has been too long to remember. 

Her name's Tess. No "a." Tess and Randall arrived together (remember he picked her up from work to head out to the cabin). Beth is inside, Deja and Annie arrive together, Deja is pregnant and Annie is driving. 

He greeted DeeDee (Or Evie?) who we learn is Nicky's wife. So it was a new person we weren't anticipating. 

Edited by BoogieBurns
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

I mean, your former partner shows of what, a nanosecond, shows up at your door, remembers things about the time you fucked, and you're now so touched by that you air out dirty laundry between you and your husband?  In front of virtual strangers Rebecca and Miguel?  

I mean, even by the very vague standards of the term "partner," is that really what Nicky was to Sally?  To me, Nicky had overly romanticized their relationship and made it into something it never was.  If Rebecca hadn't been there to break the ice, I doubt Nicky ever would have made it into Sally's house.  

2 hours ago, Ohmo said:

Nicky's wife is so new that I don't have a reason to care about her yet, and the fact is we're running out of show.

The way this show is, I'm feel like we'll end up with some kind of Edie flashback that shows she was connected to the Pearson's long before she ever met Nicky.     

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I agree. They could've shown Malik or Deja reaching in a drawer and pulling out a condom or SOMETHING.

Why ? They have 40 year old Kevin winging it or not caring, at least they never mention it. Madison thought she just couldn’t or it would be hard so why bother. Not a good example to others but TV 

Edited by debraran
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, txhorns79 said:

I mean, even by the very vague standards of the term "partner," is that really what Nicky was to Sally?  To me, Nicky had overly romanticized their relationship and made it into something it never was.  If Rebecca hadn't been there to break the ice, I doubt Nicky ever would have made it into Sally's house.  

The way this show is, I'm feel like we'll end up with some kind of Edie flashback that shows she was connected to the Pearson's long before she ever met Nicky.     

You mean she’s Randall’s genetic cousin or something?  

When the woman first came up and spoke with Deja, I thought it was her biological mother.  It wasn’t until well into the airplane scene that I realized the show hadn’t gone there.

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Crs97 said:

When the woman first came up and spoke with Deja, I thought it was her biological mother.  It wasn’t until well into the airplane scene that I realized the show hadn’t gone there.

Same, I was like, is this Shawna? Then I was wondering if Ryan Michelle Bathe's character had been brought back to say goodbye to Rebecca. I mean, the lady looks nothing like the actress who plays Shawna, and quite obviously isn't RMB... but I figured it was someone we knew. (Also, the casting sucked so bad on older Laurel, that I have to remember sometimes they aren't amazing with aging Black ladies)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Deja was supposed to be 12 when she first appeared on the show.

That would make Deja 16 now. I wouldn't be surprised if they're making her out to be 17, though - to minimize the age difference, and because Lyric Ross doesn't look 16 (which makes sense, because she's 18).

• Love 3

I can live with a show creating an universe where accidental pregnancies and STIs don't exist, but TIU decided back in season one not to go that route with Kate and Toby using condoms the first time they have sex.  Then it continues to show what can happen when you do not use protection with Kevin and Madison's ONS and Malik being a teenaged father.  So if the show forgoes having any scene or dialogue where Deja and Malik talk about contraception, then I have to assume they did not use any.  Show them stopping at the bodega picking some condoms up after leaving the club, or have Malik run to the store while Deja is getting ready or have Deja say she is already on the pill.  

You know, not all sex results in pregnancy, even if contraception isn’t used. I don’t think we needed to see Malik and Deja acquiring or using or talking about birth control. Maybe they used it, maybe they didn’t. At some point, Deja might tell her mom that she had sex and it might come up. What does it matter? Unless she gets pregnant, it’s irrelevant.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Shermie said:

You know, not all sex results in pregnancy, even if contraception isn’t used. I don’t think we needed to see Malik and Deja acquiring or using or talking about birth control. Maybe they used it, maybe they didn’t. At some point, Deja might tell her mom that she had sex and it might come up. What does it matter? Unless she gets pregnant, it’s irrelevant.

We all realize this but I think the majority of posters here want TIU to be authentic and realistic, especially since, as discussed earlier, there's been the consequences of unprotected sex from other characters.  Perhaps if/when Beth freaks out, Deja will reveal that she/they used something and it just wasn't shown on camera.  I think some of us want our beloved TIU characters to be role models for others, in a sense.

Last thing I want is Deja Preggers Drama and hells to the no to a Very Special Episode that tackles abortion again or miscarriage.  Adoption has already been covered ad nasuem so I don't need that either.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Blakeston said:

Deja was supposed to be 12 when she first appeared on the show.

That would make Deja 16 now. I wouldn't be surprised if they're making her out to be 17, though - to minimize the age difference, and because Lyric Ross doesn't look 16 (which makes sense, because she's 18).

But some kids (and adults, too) look older, others, younger.  Asante Blackk is 20 and looks about 15.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

Considering we got a flashback of the guy who managed the research team that invented the Discrete Cosine Transform, his "connection" to the Pearsons being that the technology is used in video calls, getting an Edie flashback with some far-fetched "connection" wouldn't be at all surprising.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, CrystalBlue said:

Nope, her name is Edie and her name tag said Edie.  (Probably short or nickname for Edith.)  Google it.  It's Edie.

You're correct. I was going from (lousy) memory and knew it wasn't DeeDee, lol. My bad.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

Yeah, partner is a modern term. The old term was “one night stand”. Some great songs written about the concept in the 70s, when it really wasn’t a big deal (God, I miss the 70s and early 80s!).  Approve or not, it’s not a partnership, or even much of a relationship. He’s lucky she remembered him at all.

3 hours ago, Shermie said:

You know, not all sex results in pregnancy, even if contraception isn’t used. 

It does on TV.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

I really enjoyed seeing Nicky, Rebecca and Miguel together. With all the talk from Miguel saying "I'm going to be right there with you" I was sure he was gonna die and they'd reveal Nicky and Rebecca got married in the future to really push that "if Jack could see us now" angle. I do think it'd be fun to see how Miguel and Rebecca reconnected even if it was just one episode focus. 

I'm gonna be ooga-chocka-ing for the the next month. May as well watch Guardians of the Galaxy now that it's stuck in my head anyway. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, BoogieBurns said:

Same, I was like, is this Shawna? Then I was wondering if Ryan Michelle Bathe's character had been brought back to say goodbye to Rebecca. I mean, the lady looks nothing like the actress who plays Shawna, and quite obviously isn't RMB... but I figured it was someone we knew. (Also, the casting sucked so bad on older Laurel, that I have to remember sometimes they aren't amazing with aging Black ladies)

For a split second, I thought the woman in the car was Shawna and I was thinking why would Deja's birth mother be there?  And when I couldn't remember her name and they said Edie, I was totally perplexed.  Until Nicky hugged her.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, CrystalBlue said:

We all realize this but I think the majority of posters here want TIU to be authentic and realistic, especially since, as discussed earlier, there's been the consequences of unprotected sex from other characters. 

And I would think that both Deja and Malik would realize this.  Malik is raising Janelle with Jennifer and Deja is dating a man who already has a child. Plus, Deja's mother was not in the most stable of situations. It's certainly been inferred that Deja was born as a result of an unplanned pregnancy.

Nicky still bugs me. Always has, but this time, it was when he blurted out "He's dead" about Jack at the table.  Some of Nicky's troubles can be attributed to Vietnam and alcoholism, but in many cases, I think he's just an ass--and he likes being an ass.  I find nothing about him to be endearing.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, madmax said:

For a split second, I thought the woman in the car was Shawna and I was thinking why would Deja's birth mother be there?  And when I couldn't remember her name and they said Edie, I was totally perplexed.  Until Nicky hugged her.

That's when I thought it was Annie!

• LOL 1
42 minutes ago, Ohmo said:

Some of Nicky's troubles can be attributed to Vietnam and alcoholism, but in many cases, I think he's just an ass--and he likes being an ass.  I find nothing about him to be endearing.

I don't know about endearing but besides his experience in Vietnam ruining his life and then the alcoholism don't forget he also lived like a hermit for about 35-40 years.  At least that's what I attribute the source of his lack of social skills.

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 19

Miguel is the man. I love him and I love his and Rebecca's love story. It feels much more real than the storybook whatever of Jack and Rebecca.

I liked the conclusion to Nicky's search for Sally. Too bad she's married to kinda of an asshole (Jeffrey Nordling always plays assholes).

I'm going to miss this show.

Edited by Norma Desmond
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, bettername2come said:

With all the talk from Miguel saying "I'm going to be right there with you" I was sure he was gonna die and they'd reveal Nicky and Rebecca got married in the future to really push that "if Jack could see us now" angle.

Why would Rebecca always marry Jack's friends or relatives? Aren't there any other men in the world? :P

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 1/12/2022 at 11:42 AM, Ohiopirate02 said:

Your first semester is all about taking your general education credits and whatever the school designs for new students. 

It's been a while since I was in college, at a not-Harvard but, similarly to Harvard , we had an open curriculum, meaning there were no required courses except for within your major. It's a liberal arts thing  -- we had general guidelines (copied from Harvard's) like "knowledge of a culture other than your own," "understanding of sciences," etc. that you were supposed to look to. First semester at my college everyone took an Intro English Lit class (or advance, if you tested out of intro), but all other classes were whatever you wanted (barring prerequisites). So I could have taken Russian Lit at my college, and Malik could take it at Harvard.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, PRgal said:

But some kids (and adults, too) look older, others, younger.  Asante Blackk is 20 and looks about 15.  

It's not unusual, though, to age up a young actor's character to better match the actor's real age (or perceived age).

They already did it with the actress who plays Tess, who was portrayed as 14 even though the character was born on Halloween 2008.

It certainly wouldn't impossible for a 13-year-old to look like Tess did. But they chose to age her up anyway.

Edited by Blakeston
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I don't know about endearing but besides his experience in Vietnam ruining his life and then the alcoholism don't forget he also lived like a hermit for about 35-40 years.  At least that's what I attribute the source of his lack of social skills.

Yes, when it comes to Nicky- the drinking, the mental health problems, the PTSD and the "existing" for 40 years could do a number on anyone. I am surprised he is functioning as well as he is given it looks like he has spent the majority of his life without any sort of emotional connection.

• Love 11
On 1/11/2022 at 10:40 PM, KaveDweller said:

I didn't pay that close attention either. But Randall's text referred to Breakfast at Tiffany's, which is not usually a line associated with Boston. And it does seem strange that he'd let her go to visit Malik, at least without major stressing. So I am leaning towards her lying.

She lied and it was out there in the beginning of the episode...the hug between her and her sister signaled a secret between them... when she was packing it was evident she was packing for a visit with her boyfriend from the dress she was packing. 

On 1/13/2022 at 11:41 AM, PRgal said:

Just a note:  Black people are POC, but not all POC are Black, so many of us don't know/realize this either - especially if we didn't grow up in a community with a lot of Black people as I did (where I lived, you were pretty much either East Asian, White or South Asian).  

Anyway, I agree that Deja looks way too old for Malik (I Googled the actor.  Apparently, he's only about 5'5").  Maybe this is kind of like Sally and her husband?  Sally looking her age, but her husband, much younger?  

Malik looks like he's 15, not 18 or 19.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

The reason the awkward dinner seemed "real" to me is the number of times I've experienced, "stranger on a plane" occasions when my seat mate and I tell our life stories and share things we would never say to anyone we were going to see again.

It  starts with the moment at the door when Sally doesn't recognize Nicky and then  Nicky's reminders reveal that they barely knew each other before their one night stand.

Nicky, who never had a gating system, blurts out the info about deflowering, then Sally says the very common expression of "I must have early Alzheimer's," and it's then that I think Rebecca thought, this can't get any worse, plus we'll never see these people again, so she started telling the truth about her illness and after that the spirit of total honesty caught on with everyone.

I've been with people when that started happening, and I really enjoyed seeing it with this group. 

Sally and her husband might split up after this or it might be a turning point for better understanding between them.

I've had seat mates too where I talked a lot of stuff to a perfect stranger I normally wouldn't have.  But if my (late) husband was in the aisle seat next to us, I would not be arguing with him and airing out our dirty laundry next to a perfect stranger.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 5
On 1/13/2022 at 5:44 PM, CrystalBlue said:

We all realize this but I think the majority of posters here want TIU to be authentic and realistic, especially since, as discussed earlier, there's been the consequences of unprotected sex from other characters.  Perhaps if/when Beth freaks out, Deja will reveal that she/they used something and it just wasn't shown on camera.  I think some of us want our beloved TIU characters to be role models for others, in a sense.

Last thing I want is Deja Preggers Drama and hells to the no to a Very Special Episode that tackles abortion again or miscarriage.  Adoption has already been covered ad nasuem so I don't need that either.

Ha, other than the dialogue between teens that sound like 40 year-olds, two teens jumping into bed unprotected is more real than anything I've seen on this show!

• LOL 4
On 1/13/2022 at 10:54 AM, Boo Boo said:

Funny because I thought the awkward dinner at Sally's was not real at all.

Maybe the "real" part of the convo to me was the aging talk between Sally and Rebecca, but everything else to me was just the usual This Is Us man syndrome.  Nicky, the romantic fool as every man in the Pearson circle seems to be, does a big gesture, does the Pearson "I remember everything" stuff!  Then intended romantic target falls all over herself comparing her husband with the romantic fool Pearson, but realizes she's stuck with her slug husband that isn't a Pearson who pays attention to every last detail!  

I mean tbh I can understand Nicky remembering that summer, since he hadn't done anything since coming back from Vietnam 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, bros402 said:

I mean tbh I can understand Nicky remembering that summer, since he hadn't done anything since coming back from Vietnam 

True, there have been nice stories of people finding each other after death or divorce but many wasted years thinking of a guy or gal and they were so different now and on so many levels. Your image was distorted by age, youth and immaturity. Nicky's was real enough and he needed it as he alluded too to keep a reason to go on, that fantasy.

Maybe Sally's husband will see her differently when he sees how someone else thought of her but yes, I would like an update by letter or text or FB on something. She was there to let him go in a way and I'm also interested how the flight attendant and him get to dating. Maybe he sees her off plane to chat?

My sister went through a divorce, alone for 20 years and 2 bouts of breast cancer. One day she went in an ice cream place and the guy who was painting a mural, she dated him before her husband briefly but then he went to school. He lost his wife 5 years prior and recognized her although they both changed somewhat. Not on FB etc

Together 3 years and he adores her. Never in a million years would she have thought this would happen. Sometimes not just on TV.

Edited by debraran
  • Love 20
On 1/13/2022 at 5:44 PM, CrystalBlue said:

We all realize this but I think the majority of posters here want TIU to be authentic and realistic, especially since, as discussed earlier, there's been the consequences of unprotected sex from other characters. 

If Malik didn't already have Janelle, Deja and Malik having unprotected sex would have been much more plausible to me.  Not wise, but plausible.  However, it is ridiculous to have not addressed it onscreen during that moment, especially since Deja had just met Jennifer.  The absence of any reference or discussion flies in the face of credibility, particularly from Malik.  He's living the outcome of a previous decision every day as he raises Janelle.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, debraran said:

Maybe Sally's husband will see her differently when he sees how someone else thought of her

By the same token, if Sally had taken off on a fling with jerk Nicky, after two or three days of his grouchy-all-the-time antisocial behavior, she might reevaluate her life with her husband.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Ohmo said:

If Malik didn't already have Janelle, Deja and Malik having unprotected sex would have been much more plausible to me.  Not wise, but plausible.  However, it is ridiculous to have not addressed it onscreen during that moment, especially since Deja had just met Jennifer.  The absence of any reference or discussion flies in the face of credibility, particularly from Malik.  He's living the outcome of a previous decision every day as he raises Janelle.

Nick Cannon comes to mind!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Ohmo said:

The show also wants Malik to be this super ambitious and intelligent young man who made one bad choice when he was younger but that shouldn't be held against him.   He's Randall-approved.  He knows the last thing he can handle is another child.  I understand being young, full of hormones and in love, and I also get that really smart people do some really dumb shit; but Malik making the same bad decisions doesn't ring right for the character the show believes Malik is. 

• Love 9
16 hours ago, debraran said:

True, there have been nice stories of people finding each other after death or divorce but many wasted years thinking of a guy or gal and they were so different now and on so many levels. Your image was distorted by age, youth and immaturity. Nicky's was real enough and he needed it as he alluded too to keep a reason to go on, that fantasy.

Maybe Sally's husband will see her differently when he sees how someone else thought of her but yes, I would like an update by letter or text or FB on something. She was there to let him go in a way and I'm also interested how the flight attendant and him get to dating. Maybe he sees her off plane to chat?

I definitely hope we hear something about Sally - even if it is just Rebecca looking at the photo and being like "Sally's doing great, we've been texting even since that dinner!"

• Love 5
On 1/13/2022 at 11:12 AM, evansmom10 said:

But IIRC Malik doesn't have waves.  He wears it naturally, darn near nappy.  No reason to throw on a wave cap on a nappy head.  Unless Malik just wants to look cool