Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Margaret's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Check out the cheesecake factory menu. Their salads are ridiculously high in calories and fat 

They are consistently on the top of the "don't eat that" lists from the Eat This, Not That folks.

I really hate Mayim Bialik's hair in that brain supplement commercial.

• Love 3
Just now, ams1001 said:

Do they really think the PT and other auxiliary health folks aren't reporting back to Dr. Now?

People can be really stupid. I used to work in a temp agency and would have people make appointments and no show, then call for another appointment a month later. Like we wouldn't remember that they'd blown us off before. Or no show on an assignment then turn up again a few months later. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

Will she wear clothes to go see Dr. Now or will she not. 

Oh God.... I just realized that she probably hasn't bathed in days.  Poor Dr. Now having to be in a room with that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Did anyone else notice that despite (or maybe besides) being butt ass nekkid, Ms.Margaret was wearing lipstick?

Mama taught her as long as you wear lipstick, you're fully dressed. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Like it never occurred to her that she didn’t have to eat if she didn’t want to. 

That would be quite impossible, because she always wants to, either physiologically or psychologically, or both.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Did anyone else notice that despite (or maybe besides) being butt ass nekkid, Ms.Margaret was wearing lipstick?

She seems to have a kind of rosy/ruddy complexion; I think maybe she just has a lot of natural color in her lips. Loathsome as she is, she has pretty nice skin* and coloring.

*on her FACE

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Plot twist is Metro Lift is a crane company, or a Chinook helicopter (the one with two blades that lifts tanks).   

I'm really disliking Marget the Perennial Victim.    I betting she gained a bunch if she ever weighs in.   

So, Margaret's Mom takes her on Month 4.  Why didn't they get a U-Haul truck?

Month 1 at hospital 752, down to 685 in two weeks.

Month 4 at Dr. Now's 632.   And looks the same, even with 120 lb. loss.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I see that Daddy taught you well, Margaret. Did they say whether or not Daddy's dead or alive?

I've been eyeing that huge stand up safe and getting a Dorian Corey vibe...

I sense shenanigans with the time line.  Two months is a short time to go from nape of the neck to high pony length with the hair.

And now at Month 4, she's back to the Billie Jean King cut.  What is this tomfoolery?

Edited by Sile
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

The lightbulb goes off:  I can skip a meal if I'm not hungry??  

I don't know if she is diabetic  or not,  but diabetics were commonly told to eat regularly,  even every 2-3 hours. When my doctor told me the other year that it was ok not to eat unless I was hungry,  it was news to me  - and I look at diabetes info all the time. 

Just now, aliya said:

I don't know if she is diabetic  or not,  but diabetics were commonly told to eat regularly,  even every 2-3 hours. When my doctor told me the other year that it was ok not to eat unless I was hungry,  it was news to me  - and I look at diabetes info all the time. 

She is. 

2 minutes ago, Sile said:

I've been eyeing that huge stand up safe and getting a Dorian Corey vibe...

I sense shenanigans with the time line.  Two months is a short time to go from nape of the neck to high pony length with the hair.

Yes! Who do they have mummified in that safe?

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

All this lift talk makes me think of the Dirty Dancing lift and I don't think Patrick Swayze could lift her leg much less her whole body.

NO ONE PUTS MARGARET IN A CORNER!!!

• LOL 11