Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Margaret's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Millie is a piece of work.  Apparently didn't want Margaret seeing the doctor without her.

I'm guessing 700

I bet Mom Millie is another one who thinks Dr. Now is her dream man, or at least her dream wallet.  

Dr. Now better do every test in the book on this one before surgery.     This woman has horrible surgical risk written all over her.    Thank heavens, she's wearing something to cover her lower region this time. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

Very naive of her to think that's enough for weight loss surgery.  You are STILL over 600 pounds and nearly impossible for the doctor to get in there, and not nearly enough mobility and weight loss commitment.  

Hope that psychotherapy will actually help her...

PS  I could do without seeing her happy crying face.  

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 2

Margaret is developmentally challenged  

And the mother’s boyfriend?  He looks like a winner too  

Just now, Suzywriter said:

120 lbs? That's actually pretty good. 

That total loss since she arrived at the hospital, and most of it occurred in those first weeks in the hospital.  I am glad she didn't gain, but she is definitely losing way slower on her own.

• Useful 3
Just now, Hellga said:

That total loss since she arrived at the hospital, and most of it occurred in those first weeks in the hospital.  I am glad she didn't gain, but she is definitely losing way slower on her own.

Plus at her weight simply giving up soda she will lose 50 pounds. If she was truly sticking to a 1200 calorie diet she would have lost another 100

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Sitting there barefoot in the office.

Walking barefoot in the parking lot, too!

Though I once walked barefoot on the pathways of a little park between several office buildings in Houston.  I was stuck in a 50-degree room and almost frozen in sandals and a light cardigan, so when I got out for lunch, 103-degree day and sun-heated cement were just what I needed.  Took about 5 minutes for my feet to thaw out enough to feel warm!

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

The psychotherapy visit is going to be epic. (I’ve seen it already)

Dr. Paradise  better invest in tissues or he’s going to be floating out of the office like when SpongeBob SquarePants cries!

• LOL 11
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Sitting there barefoot in the office.

Can you imagine the litany of smells coming from all kinds of body parts.  Dr. Now is a saint.

Kudos to the cameraperson who gets a shot of Margaret standing barefoot at the trunk over a puddle of water, as if she just peed.  HAHAHAHA

Pulitzer Prize for Photography Videography, right there!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5