Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Margaret's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, simba barracuda said:

We could write up the show transcript, produce a play and win the damn Pulitzer for drama with all this Southern Gothic crap.

Just don't tell me what they're keeping in the attic. I'm begging you.

• LOL 12
4 minutes ago, catlover79 said:

Is this the first time we've seen a cat on this show?

No, there've been a few.  I would love to claim that cat people tend to do well, but I am afraid I don't have the basis for that.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

No, there have been others.  Steven Assanti had a lovely cat that he didn't deserve!

Thanks. It always seems like we see dogs, but no cats. I guess that's my experience. 😂

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I'm just staring at the TV, mouth agape, completely speechless at what I'm watching.  There's so much snark in my head that it can't get out but it also can't keep up with what's happening here.  WTF???

I too have been rendered nearly speechless.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I'm just staring at the TV, mouth agape, completely speechless at what I'm watching.  There's so much snark in my head that it can't get out but it also can't keep up with what's happening here.  WTF???

I almost wrote the same thing before the commercial break. Literally mouth agape. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Just don't tell me what they're keeping in the attic. I'm begging you.

That's where they put dad?  

So Month 3 or 4, skips her appointment.    Dr. Now is right, Mom and Margaret both sabotaged this appointment.  

Why does Dr. Now hate the Physical Therapists to try to make them go to this horrible house?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, simba barracuda said:

We could write up the show transcript, produce a play and win the damn Pulitzer for drama with all this Southern Gothic crap.

They are definitely Flannery O’Connor type characters. I’m behind as always. Just watched the PT scene and need eye bleach. Did anyone else notice that despite (or maybe besides) being butt ass nekkid, Ms.Margaret was wearing lipstick? 🤢 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hubby walks by «  ahhhhh she is naked » me «  her vagina is hanging out » him «  I think her fat rolls likely cover it just fine, no need for pants »

Gives a new meaning to “modesty panel”. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

And one of them is lying about physical therapy!

Will she manage going by herself with a metro lift?

I bet she gained 20+ pounds in the two months since her controlled diet weight loss!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

PT isn't coming? They probably went back to the office and threatened to quit if they ever had to go back to that house of horrors.

Those two ladies probably quit their job and claimed PTSD.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Hellga said:

It's been a LONG time since I had banana bread.  I should make some.  Next Wednesday, in time for and in honor of this show!  It's sweet baked goods AND it's fruit.  Double jeopardy! 

I bought four bananas on Friday and never ate any of them (usually I pull them apart but I didn't even do that). I was pleasantly surprised that none of them had bad spots, but I ate a piece of one and it was just too ripe for eating. I mixed it up during my lunch break and let it bake while I went back to work. In my office that finally has a light on the ceiling again! (My ceiling fan broke in April 2020 and my dad ended up cutting the wire and killing the whole thing because we couldn't turn the fan off, and I finally got a new light for Christmas. But no fan because I hardly used it anyway. Now I have to get used to having overhead light in there again.) 

Do they really think the PT and other auxiliary health folks aren't reporting back to Dr. Now?

• Love 2