Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Margaret's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Shes got the intellectual, emotional and social capacity of a 10year old. What what momma thinking? And how old is she?

in her thirties. 

I think this show is going to be more interesting even if she fails. Anybody ever call her large Marge?

• LOL 8
4 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I don't want to be insensitve, but if you have a 1000 lb dad who's mean and verbally abusive, wouldn't you just leave the room. It's not like he's gonna come running after you.

Right? "Oh, here Dad, here are your chips. Oops, looks like I dropped them. Too bad! Guess I'll go outside....."

Just now, simba barracuda said:

Yeah, I could NOT do that job. Imagine the smell

That is always what I think of. These places must REEK.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, ams1001 said:

Oh, forgot to mention I made bananananana bread today. Sprinkled a handful of dark chocolate chips on top for good measure.

It's been a LONG time since I had banana bread.  I should make some.  Next Wednesday, in time for and in honor of this show!  It's sweet baked goods AND it's fruit.  Double jeopardy! 

• LOL 3

I want you all to know that the nail technician was taking too long, so I left the salon without polish to meet you all in Snarkland. 

The tech promised that she will put my polish on tomorrow, no additional charge. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12
Just now, TazDevil said:

Wow.  I thought she was in her early 20s and had recently graduated from high school.  But I guess (and hope since it is so) it would be  astounding to gain 350 pounds in just a couple of years.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I always see  under «  healthy options » on take out menus these huge salads. When I look at the calories it is often the same or more than the naughty dish I wanted in the first place

Check out the cheesecake factory menu. Their salads are ridiculously high in calories and fat 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? "Oh, here Dad, here are your chips. Oops, looks like I dropped them. Too bad! Guess I'll go outside....."

That is always what I think of. These places must REEK.

Of potato chips and cupcakes.  ;)

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, aliya said:

Hello all.  My internet has been out for 5 days. I want to drink poison.  I will be here,  but don't think I can respond much by phone.  My eating habit was a pathetic salmon patty. Without internet,  I don't deserve anything better. 

Ouch.  How do you survive five days without internet in this day and age?  The longest I've gone is two and a half days.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I want you all to know that the nail technician was taking too long, so I left without polish to meet you all in Snarkland. 

The tech promised that she will put my polish on tomorrow, no additional charge. 

Now that is commitment. Some fried wontons for you…no pee pads and we promise not to ditch you at the gas station 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She eats when she is stressed…she eats when she is relieved….Jesus take the wheel

She eats when food is brought to her, which would be solved in a flash on my watch.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Ouch.  How do you survive five days without internet in this day and age?  The longest I've gone is two and a half days.

I'm using my phone. It has been difficult.  Thank goodness I'm retired and not working from home. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I want you all to know that the nail technician was taking too long, so I left the salon without polish to meet you all in Snarkland. 

I admire your dedication to snarking with us!  

• Love 2