Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Margaret's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Kid said:

Margaret “consented” to see them.

I noticed that wording too. These people always act like they're queens, dispensing favors. 

1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Why are her ladyparts out? We have company!

She's making like Steven Assante. Trying to shock. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I haven’t read all the posts so sorry if this has already been commented on.  I think mama wants to keep her incapacitated.   It’s her life’s calling.  She does not appear to have a job otherwise. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

I haven’t read all the posts so sorry if this has already been commented on.  I think mama wants to keep her incapacitated.   It’s her life’s calling.  She does not appear to have a job otherwise. 

Can you say "Munchausen By Proxy", boys and girls?

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Why is she stark nekked??

There is no shame in her game...

And she has a nasty attitude.  I can't believe she is talking to her mother like that. Yikes!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I see that Daddy taught you well, Margaret. Did they say whether or not Daddy's dead or alive?

I'm assuming dead, so there's a possibility of another poem or letter to dead Dad this episode.   

She's from Baytown, TX.     I wonder why PT refuses to come to work with her?    The smell?  The awful attitude?   The mother and Margaret screaming matches?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, simba barracuda said:

We could write up the show transcript, produce a play and win the damn Pulitzer for drama with all this Southern Gothic crap.

Just don't tell me what they're keeping in the attic. I'm begging you.

• LOL 12