Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Margaret's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

This is the miracle we've been waiting for!

So if I need a miracle I just need to eat myself to 750 pounds then fall and end up in the hospital...

I think I'll skip the miracles, thanks.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

What? No shower scene? No drive thrus? No massive piles of pancakes and sausage? I feel cheated!!

Don't worry, I'm sure Margaret will make up for that on the ride home, and after.  

OK Poeticlicensed, are you happy now?   I bet not.    The film crew hates these two women, .

She was a huge baby, Her dad was 1,000.    Mom was a horrible Mom.  Dad was awful, but Mom enabled him at the expense of her children.    

120 by 6.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

"We got a big one ... let's dump her on Dr. Now" seems to have been the strategy that got her to hospital.

I kind of like a change to the formula. I hope it's not another snoozefest.

Eating habit tonight was scrambled eggs with cheese and then I decided my sichuashun needed bacon, so I added some bacon.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Mom looks like the hooker from My Name is Earl.

I was thinking the night shift at Mel’s Diner 

4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I think it was the symbol of the whole House of Trastamara?

Also, when I was in Israel, I remember hearing that the six-pointed Star of David owes its origin to the pomegranate fruit (the front of the fruit when fully ripened and opened up). :) 

It's really an ancient fruit, and very, very delicious.

It is also an ancient symbol representing fertility…it didn’t work out well for her 😳

1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

If the mother has had WLS, why is her daughter 800 lbs.

The daughter screamed at her to have food brought to her.  I shudder to think how Mama MsVixen would have handled me if I screamed at her for anything!

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

Ugh the mom is so performative. Phony AF. 

She is loving every minute of being on teevee.

1 minute ago, Kid said:

God, what is she crying about???!!!

She will cry at the drop of a hat. Maybe we should have a pool--how many times will Margaret burst into tears this episode? I say 14. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

This was just wham bam thank you mam. Hospital. Supportive relative. Mom seems shady though. Maybe I'll be wrong.

My mother loves Amazing Race. I'd rather watch people who can't run around the world.

You and me both, sister!

• Love 3

Ummm.....

Did this episode start an hour and 15min ago?!?!

How the hell is she in the hospital already? No shower scene, no grocery store, roadtrip, no drive-thrus, no apartment hunting....

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

If the mother has had WLS, why is her daughter 800 lbs.

There is some fucked up trauma relationship if the mom has kept the weight off for that many years whilst simultaneously providing her bed bound (adult!!) daughter with enough food to become a human Boulder. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Oh, here's your shower scene. Well, post-shower.

"Isn't that somethin'?" What, that she flopped backwards naked onto the bed without help?

Two dogs. Climbing her to get to her plate.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2