Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Margaret's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Margaret's life at 700 pounds is in need of a jump start. At age 35, she is a mama's girl. Now, it's time for Margaret to get out of bed, overcome her food addiction and break away from the comfort of her mother so she can finally live her life.

Original air date 2022.01.05

• Love 1

so eating habit was meatloaf, mashed potatoes with butter, and also tomatoes and carrots.  No dessert until after the chat

Howdy pounders!!! hope this is  a good one.   Let's snark!

• Love 7
Just now, babyhouseman said:

Hi, everyone. Hope all is well. 

We are fine, but our SIL just got over Covid which he thinks he got from a fellow choir member at Midnight Mass.  No one else in family got it.

• Love 4

Happy New Year!!  How y'all doin'? 

I had been kind of torn on what I would watch tonight -- this show or The Amazing Race.  Verizon made that decision for me by being in a contract dispute that has 86'd my access to CBS tonight.

I would have chosen this shitshow and all your fabulous snark anyway!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Hi everyone! Eating habit was breakfast, in both senses of the term - scrambled eggs and toast but it was also basically my first actual meal of the day (at 7pm).

Found out Monday that starting next week we're going back to two days a week in the office (currently at three). So that's fun.

I made chocolate syrup over the weekend so I just made a milkshake.

This is an interesting opener...it feels like we're starting in the middle.

• Love 10
Just now, TazDevil said:

I had been kind of torn on what I would watch tonight -- this show or The Amazing Race.  Verizon made that decision for me by being in a contract dispute that has 86'd my access to CBS tonight.

I'll be recording TAR. I don't know, I quit about six episodes in last season. I never thought I would but everyone was so unlikeable. 

• Love 5

Good evening Pounders!!!  Eating habits were a turkey and swiss cheese sandwich with baby vegetables.  Later on, it will be the last of Ben and Jerry's Topped Chocolate Caramel Cookie Dough ice cream!!!

• Love 6

Let's see what Margaret has in store for us, shall we? 

The name "Margaret" reminds me of a grade school nun I had, Sr Mary Margaret, and that reminds me of Cheech and Chong "Sr Mary Elephant!" "SHUT UP!"

Ah, my mind can be weird 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Wow.  BMI of 129!

Hi all, Happy New Year!

Eating habit was pelmeni (Russian dumplings filled with a mix of beef, pork and onions) with sour cream and spicy mustard, with a chocolate chip cookie (unsweetened chocolate!) and half a pomegranate (aka the Fruit of Doom, eat and be consigned to the Underworld).

• Love 11
Just now, MsVixen said:

Good evening Pounders!!!  Eating habits were a turkey and swiss cheese sandwich with baby vegetables.  Later on, it will be the last of Ben and Jerry's Topped Chocolate Caramel Cookie Dough ice cream!!!

De ice cream is not on de diet!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Okay, and I have sour cherry lemon soda with vodka, too.

Mom had bypass but still overfeeds her daughter cuz she gets mad if she doesn't.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Hi everyone! Eating habit was breakfast, in both senses of the term - scrambled eggs and toast but it was also basically my first actual meal of the day (at 7pm).

Found out Monday that starting next week we're going back to two days a week in the office (currently at three). So that's fun.

This is an interesting opener...it feels like we're starting in the middle.

I thought the clock was incorrect and I missed the first hour!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Hellga said:

Wow.  BMI of 129!

Hi all, Happy New Year!

Eating habit was pelmeni (Russian dumplings filled with a mix of beef, pork and onions) with sour cream and spicy mustard, with a chocolate chip cookie (unsweetened chocolate!) and half a pomegranate (aka the Fruit of Doom, eat and be consigned to the Underworld).

You must stop using your wheelchair when you go to de underworld! You need to walk!

• LOL 3

So, she tells Mom 'you don't love me' and that forces Mom to help her kill herself with food?  RLY? 

Also, somehow I don't think 'I am willing to do anything to lose weight' includes 'eating less'!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Oh, noes.  I usually would be recording the Amazing race and watching this, but during the move something got messed up with Directv and we didn't get the setup with the DVR and I haven't had a chance to call them to switch it out.

Margaret Johnson, 35 years old, 750 lbs., from Houston area (transferred from a hospital that couldn't handle her 750 lbs.)

Margaret says she has been immobile for 6 months, cared for by her mother 129 BMI.    Says she was abused by father and others.

I suspect she'll be a failure. This is sad.  Two weeks later, still whining.   

Month 1 752 lbs., two weeks later 689, down 63 , and her 3 month goal is 100 lbs more.  Home health and physical therapy. 

Mom needs a dentist.   Mom had a gastric bypass years ago, with dumping syndrome, and other side effects.    

Mom wants Margaret to be looking like her, I think I'm going to puke. 

I can't stand Margaret, and I really can't stand her mother. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Wow.  BMI of 129!

Hi all, Happy New Year!

Or Katherine of Aragon’s badge

BBF0C09E-263B-4EC9-9107-EDDC159BC9A8.jpeg

• Love 5