Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Margaret's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m taping Married at First Sight (Boston). The “experts” suck.

I think I made it four seasons on that show. I originally started watching because Greg Epstein was involved and I was intrigued, but then he left.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Or Katherine of Aragon’s badge

I think it was the symbol of the whole House of Trastamara?

Also, when I was in Israel, I remember hearing that the six-pointed Star of David owes its origin to the pomegranate fruit (the front of the fruit when fully ripened and opened up). :) 

It's really an ancient fruit, and very, very delicious.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hi all, eating habit was perogies. What is going on? Hospital already? Dis is not a good situation 

4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Wow.  BMI of 129!

Hi all, Happy New Year!

Eating habit was pelmeni (Russian dumplings filled with a mix of beef, pork and onions) with sour cream and spicy mustard, with a chocolate chip cookie (unsweetened chocolate!) and half a pomegranate (aka the Fruit of Doom, eat and be consigned to the Underworld).

I love how every nationality has their own version of stuffed pasta. Dumplings! Yum

• Love 4

Hello all.  My internet has been out for 5 days. I want to drink poison.  I will be here,  but don't think I can respond much by phone.  My eating habit was a pathetic salmon patty. Without internet,  I don't deserve anything better. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, aliya said:

Hello all.  My internet has been out for 5 days. I want to drink poison.  I will be here,  but don't think I can respond much by phone.  My eating habit was a pathetic salmon patty. Without internet,  I don't deserve anything better. 

Please don't jump. All is not lost.

😂😂

• Love 3
Just now, aliya said:

You are sticking to de diet well. I am very pleased wit your progress

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

That sounds really good!

Fairly easy to make, once you know how (my Mom and I made nearly 300 one day over the holidays, we always make a lot and then freeze them.  Most Russian stores carry some, both store-made and factory-made, though I don't know how good either of those would be. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

lso, when I was in Israel, I remember hearing that the six-pointed Star of David owes its origin to the pomegranate fruit (the front of the fruit when fully ripened and opened up). :) 

We had to leave our pomegranate bush/tree when we moved😫

Second week in a row that I have lost track of time and not really doing anything.  In fact, I was reading comments on here for the season finale of The Morning Show.  New to the that show.  Last week was Ted Lasso.  Not sure what this behavior is a harbinger for...

But anywho...hey there, Pounders!

Eating habit: turkey breast and salad.  I have somehow cut out all of the juvenile eating that I had been happening last week.  Yay!

Now time to catch up!

• Love 6

Wow, sixty pounds in two weeks, did I hear that right?  Wonders of TRULY sticking to 1200 calorie diet (which proves virtually none of the poundticipants fully stick to it).

Something tells me Mom will NOT help her stick to the diet.  I expect weight gain for the next weigh in.

• Love 9