Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Margaret's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

she is still pretty huge, even with the weight of a teenaged cheerleader having been lost. 

Who needs pounds when we can measure in teenaged cheerleaders? She needs to lose at least 4 more

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Can you imagine the litany of smells coming from all kinds of body parts.  Dr. Now is a saint.

Kudos to the cameraperson who gets a shot of Margaret standing barefoot at the trunk over a puddle of water, as if she just peed.  HAHAHAHA

Pulitzer Prize for Photography Videography, right there!

I actually think she might have!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, charmed1 said:

I’m late! How y’all doing? Have I missed the Uber XXXXL pilgrimage to the Houston converted car dealership? Did Sharon drive?

This is bizarro episode.  We started in the hospital and it only got weirder from there.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Kid said:

Dr. Paradise  better invest in tissues or he’s going to be floating out of the office like when SpongeBob SquarePants cries!

And as small as Dr. P is, he'll have to hang onto M for dear life. Hopefully she's clothed.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I’m late! How y’all doing? Have I missed the Uber XXXXL pilgrimage to the Houston converted car dealership? Did Sharon drive?

They live in a Hills Have Eyes house and she frequently airs out her cooter. Fat dogs everywhere! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

She is more cooperative with a male therapist.  

The doctor told her a way to get to the office without her mother taking her. So she still trying to find reasons not to go.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 4

Okay, that Facetime with Dr. Now was definitely filmed much later.  In addition to the longer hair, she looked appreciably smaller than she does now at Month 5.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, catlover79 said:

Thanks. It always seems like we see dogs, but no cats. I guess that's my experience. 😂

I'm guessing cats are more likely to hide from the camera crew.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Mom's practically busting her spleen trying to push that wheelchair while b/f just stands in back of her and looks.  What a gent!

Can Millie pick 'em or what?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4