Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Margaret's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, TazDevil said:

I can't decide if Margaret is sneaking food or if Millie is sabotaging.  I'm leaning towards Millie since Margaret can't get out of bed.

Probably Millie.  Wonder if her husband gained most of his 1000 after he married her...  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

I can't decide if Margaret is sneaking food or if Millie is sabotaging.  I'm leaning towards Millie since Margaret can't get out of bed.

She can now. And there's plenty of time to call up a pizza or some fried chicken while mama's at work. She's "giving herself a treat" or "letting herself have a cheat day". 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Margaret would jump on a trampoline for food. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Sile said:

SHAKES!?!?!?!  Who said anything about SHAKES!?!?!

This might be the case that actually breaks our Dr. Now...

I am rolling...

My mind instantly went to...

PRACTICE?  We talking about practice!!

Hahahaha...it never get's old AI!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Its both. One thing I dont understand is why they don't have a nutritionist show them how to prep meals or as a last resort do a home delivery service of medically approved diet food? I know it's not a long term solution but clearly these two are clueless. I dont understand why mom does t know any better since she lost weight 

• Love 5

That have a lot of dogs!  Tuning in late and trying to get through all these posts. When I tuned in and saw this giant mountain under a blanket I just couldn’t believe it. She didn’t move at all. She can’t even wear clothes. The father weighed 1000 pounds?  They just glossed over that. We have never seen a totally nude body like this. 

Incidentally, my eating habit today was too much Chipotle for lunch. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Splashes said:

Olive oil and vinigar is the dressing of the gods!

There was a little Greek restaurant, family owned, when I was in pharmacy school - their house dressing was INCREDIBLE.  Super simple, but so delicious...  and I am a person who eats her salads undressed half the time. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Good grief, I was peeling an orange when I read this. What was I thinking?? Demon oranges! I may have to feed it to the turtle now.

Yesterday I picked up a couple nice heirloom naval oranges.  What was I thinking?

• LOL 4
18 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She'll gain it all back, count on it. 

Oh, look! Our stoic Margaret is crying! Aw.

Mama: not the same girl you met back in the hospital, is it? 
Dr Now: (watching Margaret sob) no comment

margaret: I want to give you a kiss

Dr Now (praises all the gods that Margaret can’t actually stand up and do dat) 

mama: you’re gonna be one of her first dance partners after she can stand up and walk

Dr Now: (vomits in mouth) 

and SCENE! 

• LOL 14
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

There was a little Greek restaurant, family owned, when I was in pharmacy school - their house dressing was INCREDIBLE.  Super simple, but so delicious...  and I am a person who eats her salads undressed half the time. 

They probably used olive oil from Greece. That stuff is amazing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Probably Millie.  Wonder if her husband gained most of his 1000 after he married her...  

Hmmm. I hadn't thought of that possibility....that Millie swolled her husband up, too.  Hmmmm.

• Love 4