Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: Margaret's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

This a feat:

She starts the episode in the hospital (15min in), and with 15 min left she STILL hasn't had the surgery. 

What a waste of an episode.  I am not even sure what all the filler was about.  We haven't seen anything of any account.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Millie is talking to her 35 year old daughter like she's five. I am one giant cringe. 

To be fair, the said daughter behaves like she is 3.  On the other hand, the reason she is that way is because Mama worked hard to make her so.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

we only have 20 more minutes and there is an endoscopy scheduled.  Will we ever get to a walk in the park??

It’s not looking good for the park. Maybe a visit to the run down plus size boutique of fugly clothes.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Foreword written by Truman Capote.

As long as it's not Stephen King writing commentary on a work by Poe...

PS  Rose Madder was quite a study into messed up minds and relationships.  Weirded me out, too.

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

"Have I ever left you?"

Well, uh....

Then we learn that it was apparently Margaret's choice to stay with Dad.  

Margaret is a bit of an unreliable narrator.  Which I kind of figured out when she said she was starved as a child because dad ate all the food...as we stare at a chubby faced baby who got to 120 by the age of six.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Poor hygiene!  And I thought she is able to shower now.  I guess those 30 minute showers aren't quite what mama claims them to be.

At least we didn't see any maggots. (Not that they're not there...but we didn't see them.)

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Sorry, but how much does she weigh? Her bare feet scooting along the floor in the doctor office grosses me out!!! Someone needs to disinfect the floor. 

It’s tiny feet with giant Michelin man legs. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Dr. Now can’t wait to take out that stomach and weigh it.

And don’t forget the obligatory slamming of the 40 pound sack on the surgical table.